[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Vaccine being developed to cure Black Plague
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 8
Is it really inhumane to give people an experimental drug that could possibly cure the thing that will eventually kill them anyway? I thought everyone wanted an HIV vaccine? I mean, the alternative is having AIDS.

Pic related
>>
>>76138889
>that pic
Libs will whine about literally anything.
>>
>>76138889

No. We're just so altruistic we try to save others first. Good guy US.
>>
>>76138889
It's a zombie virus.
>>
>>76138889
>AIDS
>ebola
>malaria
>sickle-cell anemia
>countless famines

It's almost like nature itself wants to get rid of niggers. Why don't we listen?
>>
I've got more
>>
>>76139152
>>
>>76139177
>>
>>76139195
This one makes me laugh.
>>
File: 1452227819053.png (38 KB, 1506x2486) Image search: [Google]
1452227819053.png
38 KB, 1506x2486
>>76139221
>>
>>76139221
From the mouth of the black intellectuals
>>
>>76139255
And finally, my favorite
>>
>Finding a vaccine for AIDS is racist

Jesus fucking shit.
Could you image if they were simply testing this on Macaques?

>Oh, so monkeys are more important than the millions of Africans suffering from HIV every day.
>Monkeys are seen as literally more important than black people
You can never win, in every situation black people are being oppressed somehow. If this research ends up being a massive success white men will be blamed for the inevitable overpopulation.
>HIV was our culture and the white man stole it from us
Calling it now.
>>
>>76138889
>Siedenburg
Gas her
>>
>>76138889
Who gives a shit? Let them fucking die. The last thing this planet needs is more niggers. If they wanted to cure the real Black Plague then they would develop a virus to eliminate people that are more than %10 nigger.
>>
>>76142241
Actually, you can expand that to Filipinos, Vietnamese, Indians, and the Chinese as well.
>>
I actually agree with them. This is a test for a vaccine so they will be injecting people that are HIV free and then exposing them to the Virus to see if the vaccine works. It's pretty fucking immoral to test on people that are too ignorant to realize what they're getting in.

The ideal subjects would be American Fags /Bugchasers who don't mind getting the virus.
>>
>>76141231
Captain America gets it, also, fuck the shitskins, let them die of AIDS, don't cure them, don't send food, let plague and famine thin them.
>>
>>76138889
There's cheap cures for HIV they're just hidden. This will be more scary shit. Just be glad the blacks can't read!
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.