[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ASK AND YOU SHALL RECEIVE:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 11
File: OLGrace.jpg (21 KB, 450x567) Image search: [Google]
OLGrace.jpg
21 KB, 450x567
http://www.ncregister.com/blog/joseph-pronechen/its-official-major-apparitions-of-mary-are-approved

For those of you who hunger and thirst for righteousness, be vigilant the Lord is proceeding! God Bless to both followers and the lost, that one day we may reunite with the Good Shepard! Pray that the Holy Mother ushers your soul in Jesus care, the Holy Family is calling for our reunion!
>>
File: feel.png (96 KB, 931x716) Image search: [Google]
feel.png
96 KB, 931x716
You are good leaf, I love you.
>>
File: canada fag police.jpg (3 MB, 2340x2893) Image search: [Google]
canada fag police.jpg
3 MB, 2340x2893
Let's post some degeneracy to attract folks to this beautiful thread.
>>
File: g-0601.jpg (63 KB, 467x652) Image search: [Google]
g-0601.jpg
63 KB, 467x652
I read about it earlier today, it's beautiful.

God bless all of you.
>>
>>76136286
You mean demonic apparition. Get lost Papist.
>>
File: image.jpg (415 KB, 1190x1174) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
415 KB, 1190x1174
There is no god but Allah. Don't worry westerners you will realize it too in 50
>>
>>76138216
*50 years
>>
>>76136286
>Catholicism
Besides having supremely dicked up theology second only to Joseph Smith shills in its fucked-uptitude, also pedophiles
>>
>>76136286
> Pray that the Holy Mother ushers your soul in Jesus care
So contradictory. Romanism is Arminian. The other point is that St. Mary does not draw anyone. We are elected by God and sanctified by the Holy Spirit.
>>
>>76138216
Not if you don't pull your dick out of that goat.
>>
Kek is the only Lord worthy of praise
>>
>>76138233
>>76138216
Get
>>
>>76136286
>Catholic claim not to worship Mary above God
>see this
My eyes are open now to thy heresies.
>>
>>76136286
Heil Mary
>>
File: 1431424832021.jpg (54 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
1431424832021.jpg
54 KB, 600x400
>>76136286
Thanks for the update anon.
Fun to see when different things get approved by the church for common belief.
>>
>>76138216
Enjoy your cave dijim worship.
I prefer to pray to the one God in heaven.
>>
>>76138368
I never heard of Jesus apparitions (except very few personal ones most of them could be self-delusion). While Mary was witnessed by millions. The God speaks with us through her. Why can't we speak with him through her?
>>
>>76138284
Mary is the Ark of the Covenant, the Lord says those who reject her, reject him, and he will not have such thing! The Holy Mother loves you and cares for you as her own, she intercedes for all of God's children!
>>
File: 1463983619910.jpg (82 KB, 900x1344) Image search: [Google]
1463983619910.jpg
82 KB, 900x1344
>>76138446
>>
>>76139245
Jesus Christ is our only intercession. He dies on the Cross so we could be interceded for. He carried the weight of the whole world on his shoulders and died for us and rose to return to his father and send the holy spirit to live in us.

This is basic doctrine. Anyone else interceding for us is the same as talking to a dead man. Why is the point?

We make the choice whether we end up in hell or in heaven in our current lives by obeying Jesus Christ and loving him above all others.
>>
>>76139359
Mary is what!?

That is not in the bible anon.

KJV
And it shall come to pass, when ye be multiplied and increased in the land, in those days, saith the Lord, they shall say no more, The ark of the covenant of the Lord: neither shall it come to mind: neither shall they remember it; neither shall they visit it; neither shall that be done any more.

The ark was a container for the Spirit of God in this world which is here no more and neither shall it be here anymore or done anymore.

Verifiable heresy.
>>
>>76139782
Jesus said that Mary was the mother of men, she is the only human in existence immaculate enough to bear the child of God the Father. Like Marriage, man and women become one, The Father gives the seed, The Mother receives it, and what came of it is the Messiah. Of course the Father Almighty and The Holy Queen Mary are distinct in entity but are together in spirit. God Bless Friend
>>
>>76140140
46 While he yet talked to the people, behold, his mother and his brethren stood without, desiring to speak with him.

47 Then one said unto him, Behold, thy mother and thy brethren stand without, desiring to speak with thee.

48 But he answered and said unto him that told him, Who is my mother? and who are my brethren?

49 And he stretched forth his hand toward his disciples, and said, Behold my mother and my brethren!

50 For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother.

R-riiight.
>>
>>76139922
Who do you think harbored the spirit of God into this world? MARY THE MOTHER OF GOD, SHE BORE THE MESSIAH! HAIL HERE! THANK HER FOR HER PURITY AND OBEDIENCE! SHE PLAYED A VITAL ROLE IN YOUR SALVATION!
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_UO8wlZymM
>>
>>76139782
>>76139922
I just don't see any reason, why devil could possibly fake her apparitions. So more people will convert to Christianity and stop sinning? I personally returned to my faith after 5 years of atheism mainly because I read about her apparitions. Before that, I still had many doubts.
>>
>>76140203
They all submit to the will of the Father, even Jesus..what's your point?
>>
>>76136286
>Being this heretical
When is the Mary meme going to end? Everyone knows the Bible is the final word.
>>
>>76140304
Anon... If you won't accept scripture from Gods Prophet Jeremiah....
>>
>>76139922
The trinity isn't in the Bible either, anon.

The Jeremiah quote is just saying the ark will no longer be a part of the Jewish life of worship after the return from the Babylonian Exile, which it was not, and probably also looking forward to the true New Covenant, in which the ark is also not used.

Your not refuting anything.
>>
File: 1448327615460.jpg (15 KB, 318x318) Image search: [Google]
1448327615460.jpg
15 KB, 318x318
>>76140410
>prottie
>calling other people heretical
>>
File: 1453260314812.png (492 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
1453260314812.png
492 KB, 720x480
>>76136286
I'm too drunk to fully comprehend this thread, but, I pray to ye holy Jesus Christ, son of the Father that I get that job next week, any sign my lord please........any sign
>>
>>76140366
Mormons have faith in a Jesus too. Just not the same Jesus. So do Muslims.

>>76140418
Fair point I suppose but I find it very suspicious these visions. I know the Father of lies is active in this world and will appear as a angel of light to deceive. He did it with Muhammad, he did it with Joseph Smith. Who is to say he doesn't do it now teaching false doctrines?
>>
>>76140411
Do you really think the author of reality, the Lord of Mercy would bind himself to an inanimate object, he bore his spirit into Mary, he venerated her right then and there, she was perfectly obedient just like the son, but of course Jesus is the Messiah that relinquished our fate!
>>
>>76140547
Look up the beatitudes brother, there are real pains out there, like lack of faith in eternity, your problems of today are like a speck of sand in the universe, enjoy the peace of Christ and wait patiently
>>
>>76140580
It took 12 years to verify this, this is the beauty of God's church, the Catholic church, 2000 years strong, and will last till the end of time!
>>
>>76140580
Both mormons and muslims can have multiple wives, which is intolerable after New Testament. Muslims are much worse ofc. They lie, they enslave, they rape, etc
As long as your faith doesn't contradict the Bible it is ok.
>>
>>76140615
I really don't see the point of these apparitions. They only signal the end times of many miracles and false prophets to me.

I already have faith in Jesus Christ, the Father and the Holy Spirit. The Trinity.

I don't need another god. I want one and he is a HE.
>>
>>76140806
I guess that Pope who puts his words above Gods isn't in your considerations.
>>
>As in other apparitions, Mary appeared to a simple, humble woman. Gladys had only four years of elementary education.
Mere coincidence. Funny how it's always the poor, uneducated "humble" people who get these aspirations.
>>
>>76140547
Pray him not only when you need something, but daily. And stop sinning. Then it will work.
>>
>“The coming of the Savior is imminent...”
SOON
O
O
N

For the nth time, IDS HABBENING!!!!1
>>
Reminder: Mary prepares the way for her Son.
>>
>>76141058
Same way Jesus was born poor, a carpenter's son, but worry not in his second coming, he will arrive as the triumphant king he always was!
>>
>>76141262
John the Baptist did that. The Two Witnesses in Revelation will do it the second time. There is no mention of a Mary in Revelation.
>>
>>76139359
>Mary is the Ark of the Covenant
I never heard of this. Where does the Bible say this?
>>
>>76140918
Did anyone say Mary is God? she is the Mother of God, The Mother of the Savior, pray the rosary daily and she will reveal her graces to you, i promise!
>>
>>76136286
>>76138094
Protestant here

Can you catholic and orthodox bastards please explain how Mary remained a virgin, despite it clearly saying in Matthew, Mark, Luke, John, Acts and Galatians that Jesus had brothers and sisters?

What proof do you have that they are Joseph's from another marriage?
What proof do you have that Joseph was married once before Mary?

Why is it so terrible to think Mary had relations with her husband after Jesus was born?

Matthew 12:46
>While Jesus was still talking to the crowd, his mother and brothers stood outside, wanting to speak to him.
Matthew 12:47
>Someone told him, “Your mother and brothers are standing outside, wanting to speak to you.”
Matthew 13:55
>“Isn’t this the carpenter’s son? Isn’t his mother’s name Mary, and aren’t his brothers James, Joseph, Simon and Judas?
Mark 3:31
>Then Jesus’ mother and brothers arrived. Standing outside, they sent someone in to call him.
Mark 3:32
>A crowd was sitting around him, and they told him, “Your mother and brothers are outside looking for you.”
Luke 8:19
>Now Jesus’ mother and brothers came to see him, but they were not able to get near him because of the crowd.
Luke 8:20
>Someone told him, “Your mother and brothers are standing outside, wanting to see you.”
John 2:12
>After this he went down to Capernaum with his mother and brothers and his disciples. There they stayed for a few days.
Acts 1:14
>They all joined together constantly in prayer, along with the women and Mary the mother of Jesus, and with his brothers.
Galatians 1:19
>I saw none of the other apostles—only James, the Lord’s brother.
>>
>>76141314

If there are any truth in New Testament apocrypha, Mary was a daughter of rich Jews, whom in all likelihood took advantaged of their wealth to educate Mary. She would obviously teach Jesus to read and basic religious teachings. Nevertheless, Jesus was educated as shown in the Gospels with him reading the Torah.
>>
>>76141360
The promise God made was Jesus, Jesus was harbored in Mary (the ARK) and Jesus fulfilled the promise (the COVENANT)!
>>
>>76141058
I thought exactly like you. Then I read about this guy:
https://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alphonse_Marie_Ratisbonne
https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alphonse_Marie_Ratisbonne
English version is bad, hope you can into italian or spanish.
Briefly:
>well educated 27 yo jew with lawyer degree
>going to marry 16 yo niece
>going to have a nice and well-paid job in bank of his uncle
>visits Rome on vacation
>suddenly leaves everything and becomes a priest
>>
>>76141424
>i promise
Challenged accepted. How 2 rosary? I don't have one. What do I do and say for Mary to "reveal her graces" to me?

>inb4 nothing happens
>inb4 "you didn't pray hard enough"
:^)
>>
>>76141460
Maybe you are not aware but in many ancient cultures the term brother and sister is used loosely, you can call your COUSINS brothers and sisters as well, along with metaphorical (or literal) brothers and sisters IN CHRIST
>>
>>76141671

Makes some sense as far as I know. I give Christians a hard time but Christian mythos is beautiful.
>>
>>76141460
Brothers don't necessarily mean siblings, they could also mean cousins (as it happens in many Eastern cultures)
>>
>>76141752
With such thoughts better don't even try to pray. You must slowly change yourself. Than you will understand it.
>>
>>76141752
http://www.rosary-center.org/howto.htm#loaded

Follow these instructions as closely as possible, if i were with you i would show you, look for a heart conversion, not some extravagant display of God's power, you are looking for a sense of peace, the peace of Christ, pray for the Mother's help!
>>
>>76141865
God Bless You! The Lord loves you very much!
>>
>>76141959

In other words, you have to drink the kool-aide to have the right mindset to be susceptible to being swayed by thousands of years of tradition, history, and spirituality. I get why the Catholics build those awesome churches. You can't help but be overcome with such beauty. It's all a physiological trick.

>>76142061
Thanks. I pledge to go through everything to the end.
>>
File: 1458067370148.png (157 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1458067370148.png
157 KB, 500x500
>>76141882
I think I also read that brother and sister were also terms of endearment, from acquaintances all the way to lovers.

That's right, people were probably calling their wives onee-chan. Shit, if only I could get away with that.
>>
>>76142061
He doesn't believe at all (yet), can't you see it? He must believe first, then he will voluntarily pray for hours straight. When you realize how miserable this world is and that only your soul matters, you will pray sincerely. You can't do it like stupid yoga or gymnastics, it will not work that way.
>>
>>76142286
Just imagine all your goals, all your dreams, all your fears are literally NOTHING. Because you die sooner or later. And then only the purity of your soul will matter.

Have you read about Ratisbonne? ( >>76141741 )
>>
>>76141460
Joseph was very old so 1) ofc he was married before 2) he doesn't really needed to have sex.
>>
>>76141845
>>76141882
Wow... I think I'm done asking anyone Catholic anything about the Bible.
>>
>>76142380
did you see what i said to him friend aha
>>
>>76143026
You've succumb to us or have you distanced yourself aha?
>>
>>76143495
With such attitude he will be easily persuaded by the devil to stop it after the very first decade.
>what are you doing, bro?
>are you really THAT dumb?
>how can you believe this shit?
>forget these stupid christians
>go fap
>>
>>76143865
>http://www.rosary-center.org/howto.htm#loaded
>Follow these instructions as closely as possible, if i were with you i would show you, look for a heart conversion, not some extravagant display of God's power, you are looking for a sense of peace, the peace of Christ, pray for the Mother's help!
(what's wrong with the message above?)
>>
>>76144175
You still don't get it? A non-believer can't pray. He must believe, just a bit at least, in order to pray honestly and regularly.
If a non-believer yells "COMMON, GOD, PROVE ME YOUR EXISTENCE", he will be ignored.
>>
File: rosary.png (774 KB, 983x1181) Image search: [Google]
rosary.png
774 KB, 983x1181
Well, (think) I completed the rosary. I found this rosary website with a preacher and his congregation reciting what I assume is the complete rosary, along with text on the bottom. It's pretty cool. You can choose either reciting the rosary individually or jump in the middle of a rosary recitation with other people watching.

I certainly feel calm, I guess peaceful is the word. I see it as a form of meditation. Something to get your mind off the world. Either way, I enjoyed the experienced. Thank you.

Come Pray The Rosary
http://www.comepraytherosary.org
>>
>>76144473
He is protestant I believe, he believes in Christ but he does not venerate Mary, so i made a suggestion, ask for the peace of Christ and he will give it
>>
>>76144595
Sorry, I misread it then.
>>76144513
Congratulations, bro, I am very happy for you.
>>
>>76144513
God Bless you my friend! That is exactly it, Mary protects your spirit by guiding it to Christ. Mary like her son had perfect obedience in the Lord, she will show you temperance and humility and ultimately peace, like you wouldn't imagine, try and do it everyday, you will marvel at her pure heart! A heart that is shared with the Lord!
>>
>>76144719
All good my friend
>>
>>76136286
Now hold on. This is new to me. These Marian apparitions - are they confirmed by the Catholic Church? I am not a member but have been considering joining. I do not know much about Mary. Tell me something.
>>
>>76136286
This is awesome OP thank you for sharing this gift with us. Time to read up on those verses she mentions.
>>
>>76145319
My good friend, i am going to bed but read the article at least, Mary is the Holy Mother of God, the Queen of Heaven and Earth, and God's perfect creation, there is much more you can learn, but unfortunately i have to go, look up Catholic doctrine, you will see her truth! God Bless you! Praise Jesus!
>>
>>76145566

Good night!
>>
>my wife's son of God

christians will defend this
>>
>>76145319
Yes they are.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marian_apparition
a nice list in russian version:
https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%AF%D0%B2%D0%BB%D0%B5%D0%BD%D0%B8%D1%8F_%D0%94%D0%B5%D0%B2%D1%8B_%D0%9C%D0%B0%D1%80%D0%B8%D0%B8
and in italian one:
https://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apparizioni_e_altre_manifestazioni_mariane#Apparizioni_mariane_approvate_ufficialmente_dalla_Chiesa_cattolica

There are plenty of videos on youtube as well, this one about Akita: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAAkEp0BV9Q
I am really glad that literally every christian folk has had their own approved apparition.
>>
>>76143583
I have ceased to believe the spirit of truth is in the Roman Catholic Church.
>>
>>76145846
Ignore the hierarchs, they are really-really corrupted in ALL the churches today. Sad but true.
>>
>>76139922
>A heretic calling someone a heretic
Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.