[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is the mainstream kike media starting to support Donald Trump?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6
File: Capture324.png (350 KB, 595x552) Image search: [Google]
Capture324.png
350 KB, 595x552
Why is the mainstream kike media starting to support Donald Trump?

I'm getting worried.
>>
>>76135444
They're entering the acceptance stage
>>
>>76135444
Why do people think all latinos are automatically beaners
>>
>>76135444

Very interesting. This is a new line of reasoning that I have never before seen. I'll just come out and say it -- your post has made me switch up my vote. I am now voting for Hillary in November, and beyond!!!! #HillaryInTheHouse
>>
guess Im a #cruzmissile now
>>
Possibly they must get the public to believe they have come to terms with Trump and are willing to support him, before they kill him with a patsy.
>>
File: deusexrecut.png (103 KB, 281x287) Image search: [Google]
deusexrecut.png
103 KB, 281x287
>>76135444
When he mentioned they could put them on the priority list for the autism-free vaccines, they were desperate.
>>
>>76135565
>CBS
>MSNBC
>Fox News
>ABC News
>>
File: shekel.jpg (10 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
shekel.jpg
10 KB, 225x225
>>76135444
No matter who is running the show, shekels talk and bullshit walks.
>>
>>76135444

Based CBS.
>>
>>76135444

Because, like >>76135537 said, they're realizing that a Trump presidency is an increasingly likely event and if they keep shitting on him, he'll shit right back once he's in office.
>>
>>76135444

People are finally getting past the literally Hitler stage, and are realizing that this man is very likely to be President.

If they flat out unite, like they did back in the primary, then he'll get more support. For some reason people love to act like martyrs for a cause. If you noticed the bernouts acting like they were being censored by the media, it's a similar phenomenon.
>>
>>76135444
I think they're starting to realize that Hillary will lose and they can't support Bernie's rioting communists. They are picking the strong horse.
>>
>>76135444
Preference cascade lots of people really didnt mind trump but acted like he was hitler incarnate because they perceived that as the popular opinion.

Combine that with anti trump people looking like violent savages.
>>
>>76135444
mainstream media is never going to support trump, as long as trump keeps calling out all major media outlets.
>>
>>76135444
Don't wanna get shoah'd too hard.
>>
>>76135444
because they are scared
>>
File: make america great again.jpg (44 KB, 645x363) Image search: [Google]
make america great again.jpg
44 KB, 645x363
>>76138435
b-but trump won't go easy on the establishment right? He'll not show any mercy when he becomes president right?
>>
File: 1402854998216.png (83 KB, 274x237) Image search: [Google]
1402854998216.png
83 KB, 274x237
>>76135444

There was a time when publicly disagreeing with the president would get you disgraced and fired, labeled a racist, legions of hambeasts protesting your chicken shop etc. That goes for the news too. Control through shame and peer pressure.

That time is over.

Look at Shoeonhead and Yoko... Milo too for that matter. The attention whores have realized which way the winds are blowing.

We mainstream now. And I LIKE it!
>>
File: muddy waters.jpg (114 KB, 720x712) Image search: [Google]
muddy waters.jpg
114 KB, 720x712
>>76135444
Because it's interesting documentary material. I can understand why Whites would support Trump, but when HIspanics do it's because they're too dumb to see that the thinly veiled concern for the law is just a way to introduce Ethnic Hatred into the mainstream discourse. The immigration debate was never about the law.

This speech perfectly explains exactly what's hapenning with Pro-Trump Latinos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kf7fujM4ag
>>
>>76143148
>Look at me comparing Hispanics for Trump to house niggers fuckin' durrrrr. My favorite words are sockpuppet, Uncle Tom, Uncle Juan and Stockholm Syndrome.
As a Latino for Trump: You gotta go back, puto.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.