[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When is the FBI going to recommend indictment?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
When is the FBI going to recommend indictment?
>>
>>76132786
They're not going to.
AG Lynch is just stringing Hillary along, to squeeze a few more millions out of the Clinton foundation.
>>
File: Democratic Whore.jpg (299 KB, 960x768) Image search: [Google]
Democratic Whore.jpg
299 KB, 960x768
>>76133133
I'd hate to be the poor law enforcement agents, who have spent years working up cases about the Clintons, only to see the top dogs in the agency rig you case work-up in her favor. How demoralizing would that be? Maybe the dejected agents will start leaking documents?
>>
>>76133133
>>76133512
>James Comey
>Person who cares about money
Pick one
The director of the FBI is probably the most no nonsense mother fucker to hold the office
>>
>>76133799
This, if you look at Comey's history and how he ended up where he is it's pretty clear that he views Clinton as his personal "final boss." If he recommends indictment and Lynch doesn't go through with it he'll try to trigger another Watergate by publicly resigning.
>>
>>76133133
>AG
Ape Gorilla?
>>
>>76134093
>>76133799
None of this will matter if anyone but trump is elected.
>>
>>76134205
Obama's attorney general
>>
>>76133799
Problem is, Lynch is the one in charge of the action of pressing charges/trying the case
>>
>>76134393
Yeah but Comey will probably make it public if he recommends indictment but Lynch refuses.
>>
>>76132786
Obama is going to pardon Hillary on his last day of office.
>>
I had a lot of hope that the recommendation would drop before the California primary, as that would hurt her the most. Sort of seemed like it was imminent too, what with the State Department turning on her, but now I'm not so confident.
>>
>>76133799
You DO remember that the Dem's have a history of people committing "suicide" on their watch, RIGHT?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.