[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am a 20 year old young adult and am extremely attracted to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 7
File: 23423423423423.jpg (92 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
23423423423423.jpg
92 KB, 750x1334
I am a 20 year old young adult and am extremely attracted to pic related Jordyn Jones a 16 year old girl, why would I be labeled a pedophile or a monster for such a thing? Is there something wrong with me or this society?
>>
16 is legal in my state
>>
She's legal in KY
>>
legal in blighty
>>
>>76131613
16 is legal in most places.
Even in most US states.
>>
>>76131613

Going after younger girls implies that the more mature women your age don't find you a suitable mate. So you look for younger girls who are less experienced and have a harder time determining who is and is not a good mate. Not a good look for you.
>>
>>76131697
O-H-I-O
>>
File: 454354353453.jpg (121 KB, 500x588) Image search: [Google]
454354353453.jpg
121 KB, 500x588
>>76131613
Here is another pic of her, as you can see she look pretty young almost like a 11 year old but she is 16, you cannot deny she is cute as fuck and pleasant to look upon.
>>
File: nTCc7xB.png (126 KB, 620x393) Image search: [Google]
nTCc7xB.png
126 KB, 620x393
>>76131613
Check it. If you live in a blue or a red state, you're a fuckin pedo, take in your jail nigger cock
>>
You can marry her m8?
>>
>>76131613
As a 20 yo male you're far less mature than most any 16 yo female. Doubtful she would have anything to do with you but if so, go for it.
>>
kill yourself, pedo scum
>>
>>76131776
> that the more mature women your age don't find you a suitable mate
Just because a man decides to look for a younger more pleasant looking women, doesn't mean he is not a good man since the beginning of time men have always desired to marry young women as they are more attractive, sure they are more foolish but it is your duty as a man to raise that prefect wife and teach her as you grown along with her.
>>
>>76131613
if she has tits it's not pedo
>>
>>76131613
she looks like a child (undeveloped breasts, no ass, no hips, childish face).

More to the point, she has an ugly pig nose and wears a ridiculous amount of makeup to mask the fact she is just average.
>>
>>76131613
your perfectly healthy anon
as long as the girl can be impregnated it should be legal i mean it natural to be attracted something so fertile the older the less fertile they get
>>
>>76131896
WHAT THE FUCK!!!

Is this right? I thought most states were 18?
>>
>>76131613
you're a disgusting pedo and you should be locked up
>>
Justify exploiting young immature girls anyway you want to, but deep down you know your a pathetic excuse for a man. kill yourself.
>>
>>76132222
nah only libcuck states run by feminists are 17+
>>
>>76131896
16 in my state it should be 12 Tbh
>>
>>76131613
You are pathetic, that's what you are.
>>
You're kind of weird but not a pedophile. Most people when referring to pedophiles refer to people attracted to pre pubescent girls.
>>
>>76131613
im 23 and im atracted to a 16 year old girl with big tits

im in pain because i cant get her, i had a few word with hers, she seems to be a good person

i have bad luck,if only i had 3000 dollars, i would be fucking her right now

she has tremendous big tits
>>
>>76132222
There are strings attached to the 16 yr and 17yr ones in most cases I think.

In Ohio it is 16, but you can only have sex with below 18 if you are within 2 or 3 years (I forget)

Also parents can get you in trouble for corrupting a minor
>>
>>76132107

>Just because a man decides to look for a younger more pleasant looking women

You're allegedly 20, women your age are at or reaching the peak of their physical attractiveness. If you think the average 16-year-old beats the average twenty-something in attractiveness you need to ask yourself what physical qualities you're looking for, odds are they have more to do with juvenile features than objective beauty.

>doesn't mean he is not a good man since the beginning of time men have always desired to marry young women as they are more attractive

That doesn't change what I said, even if it were true. See above for attractiveness.

>sure they are more foolish

Again, it doesn't say a lot about you if you have to go after naive girls instead of full-grown women to find a mate.

>but it is your duty as a man to raise that prefect wife and teach her as you grown along with her.

I think the eternal Anglos know this as "grooming"
>>
>>76131896
Why would you need 2 colors representing the same thing when you can have just one?
>>
>>76132526
14 year old girls in utah can have sex with 17 year old guys, so there are stipulations to look up I guess
>>
>>76132553
John McAfee was going for 17 year olds, so who cares, he's based as fuck
>>
>>76131776

Are you mentally retarded cunt? A man goes for the most fertile woman because it guarantees successful off-spring. You're either a faggot or a feminist slut.
>>
>>76132442
your body says one thing but your mind puts out the words due to societal teachings
>>
>>76132645
does this have to do with the example of Joseph Smith, like the muslims do with pedoMo?
>>
>>76131896
I can't speak for most states but Florida has close in age exemption, meaning that someone 23 years or younger can consent to have sex with someone 16 or 17.
>>
She looks a caked-up doll
>>
File: 01 (4).jpg (218 KB, 797x1200) Image search: [Google]
01 (4).jpg
218 KB, 797x1200
>>76131613
>16 year old
>pedophilia

First of all, the only people that will pass judgement on you are women. They are threatened by the fact that there is a never ending supply of younger, more attractive girls out there.

Second, 16 is the age of consent in most of the civilized world. With the exception of some United States states (correct me if I'm wrong), most countries have their age of consent at either 16 and some even go as low as 14 in some Euro states.

That said, they are usually pretty immature and obsessive. I used to work at a summer camps when I was 29 and this 16 year old junior instructor seduced me pretty easily and I we'd bang every time we could find a spot, but this girl was not very fucking subtle about it. She'd constantly stay close to me in public and didn't know the meaning of discretion and I was always nervous the others would find out and label me as a threat to children or some shit.

This was when I realized that the whole "Girls mature faster than boys" meme is not well founded AT ALL. Sure, girls have better social skills than boys their age, because they hangout with both boys and girls, but that's more of a skill difference than an overall maturity difference.

I don't know, maybe that's what maturity actually means.

pic is Haylee Heart, in case you niggers ask.
>>
>>76132678

>A man goes for the most fertile woman

Teenagers aren't any more or less fertile than any pre-menopausal woman.

>because it guarantees successful off-spring

Simply having children doesn't guarantee they are successful. In fact there's a term for prioritizing quantity over quality, being part of that group isn't something to be proud of.
>>
>tfw it's 16 in Russia with zero restrictions
>tfw it's irrelevant 'cause you still can't get laid
>>
>>76132383

Women are done maturing around 12-14.
>>
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 214x317) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 214x317
>>76131613
>I...am extremely attracted to pic related Jordyn Jones
How? She's a nasty whore. Grow some fucking taste.
>Is there something wrong with me
Yes, you have shit taste.
>>
>>76133307
Not really sure what you are implying with that pic of a little 4 or 6 year old girl but I have my ideas
>>
>>76133271
tfw
>>
>>76133013
Maturing can be fucking rough for women, this is where all the eating disorders, image issues, desire for attention, and daddy issues come to bear. Sometimes really fucking stupid slut behavior will happen before a woman gets grounded.

I got a young (19yr now 20) girlfriend, and it was rough at first becasus of my (22-23) age difference, especially with me finishing collage and her starting.

Would not reccomend if you are thin skinned, can't put up with some childish bullshit.

Shes good now, but it was rough. I also have a think for cute and adorable and sometimes that comes in the form of immaturity
>>
>>76131613
i dont think anyone would label you pedophile. She is 16, old enough to make her own choices. Secondly you are 20 not 45, 4years are a really small gap difference.
>>
>>76133013
>pic is Haylee Heart, in case you niggers ask.

she looks like a female npc from Oblivion
>>
>>76133592
>I got a young (19yr now 20) girlfriend, and it was rough at first becasus of my (22-23) age difference, especially with me finishing collage and her starting.

So, you were 41-42 and she was 19-20?

Woaw.
>>
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 188x268) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 188x268
>>76133592
>letting your woman go to college
Why?
>>76133498
I'm implying you should be into actual cute girls and not nasty "dance" whores like Jordyn Jones.
>>
File: 552075uhjg.jpg (31 KB, 540x304) Image search: [Google]
552075uhjg.jpg
31 KB, 540x304
>tfw
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.