[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's Time /pol/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3
File: rebel flag.jpg (38 KB, 600x330) Image search: [Google]
rebel flag.jpg
38 KB, 600x330
Steve Earle showed me that it's time to take down the flag in Mississippi.

Are you with us /pol/?

Non-Americans need not answer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dt_mzTGUomg
>>
You can go straight to hell as far as I'm concerned.
>>
File: nice flag.png (40 KB, 2000x1200) Image search: [Google]
nice flag.png
40 KB, 2000x1200
Take it down and raise a real flag
>>
>>76130848
>redneck gives knee jerk hostile reaction to my reasonable post
was anyone surprised?
>>
>>76130946
>2edgy4me
>>
>Take down the flag because it offends my delicate sensibilities!
Should we tear down the white house too?
You're a disgrace to America.
>>
Never surrender, Mississippi.
>>
>>76131002
Was anyone surprised when you came out as a faggot?
>>
Na. We won't take shit down.
>>
>Army of Northern Virginia battle flag
>these guys didn't secede to retain slavery
no, this flag stands for the men that fought for their home
>>
>>76131104
i have had sex with more womyn this year them you will in your entire life you dumb anime watching neckbeard

there might be hope for you if you lose weight, shower, shave, comb your hair, put on some nice smelling clothes.

but that would get in the way of telling other neckbeards around the world that you are oppressed because you're white- top kek
>>
>>76130701
And then what? Mississippi is still the butt of every joke about the south. It's not as if taking down the flag will cure obesity, illiteracy, crime, and poverty. Who cares what an "intellectual" from New York thinks about the flag. It's not as if he'll do anything for my state. Taking down the flag won't change anyone's attitude about anything so what the hell is the point?
>>
>>76131244
then if its a vigginia flag it doesnt belong in mississippi anyway

Next
>>
>>76131317
>i have had sex with more womyn
There's an art to trolling, you need more practice.
>>
>>76131407
>Steve Earle
>New York
wew
>>
>>76131452
>anyone who doesnt agree with me is a troll!
>>
>>76131407
aww is poor wittle white redneck being teased?
well guess what, you're state IS fat, illiterate and crime ridden.
You rednecks are pathetic
>>
>>76131412
1. It's the battle flag of the army of northern virginia. It's not Virginia's flag
2. Steve earle is not the "intellectuals" to which I was referring.
3. It's not the "rebel flag" it's the ms state flag. There's a difference, one has the stars and bars incorporated into it, and the other is just the stars and bars.
>>
>>76131412
It was incorporated into the second and third Confederate national flag. It has as much connection to Mississippi as it does Virginia.
>>
>>76131506
Why the hell are you on a Cantonese fly fishing forum if you had sex and don't watch anime? Fuck off.
>>
>>76131708
>Cantonese fly fishing forum
hey wait a minute, its not a cantonese fly fishing forum, its a Japnese anime site-OH i get it! LOLZ so randummmm. funnie funnie
>>
>>76131577

This is clearly what happens when a permavirgin neckbeard begins to suffer withdrawl after his dad takes away is k-on dvd's. Perhaps, he did the right thing as you live in his house at the ripe age of 32 and it would be better if you got a job.
>>
>>76131870
Yeah man thanks for the upboat :^)
>>
File: glasnost.png (1 MB, 884x642) Image search: [Google]
glasnost.png
1 MB, 884x642
No
>>
>>76130701
Majority of Mississippians don't want it changed. Why do you hate democracy?
>>
>>76132438
>majority of missippians dont want it changed
bunch of redneck crackers dont want racist flag changed, who would have thought?
>>
I don't get how any patriotic American can support the flag of a band of rebels that killed record numbers of American soldiers..
>>
>>76133964
guess we should get rid of the stars and stripes too
>>
>>76131035
>2reddit4me
>>
>>76134064
Why?
>>
>>76133964
If you aren't from the south you just don't understand. It's about your heritage, it's about your culture, it's about respecting your past, and knowing where you've come from. You don't have to approve of what the flag stands for, but by god you should respect that people fought and died for their beliefs.
>>
>>76134289
so should germans fly nazi flags at their government buildings?
>>
>>76134289
>but by god you should respect that people fought and died for their beliefs.

There are tons of militaries that you don't respect their sacrifice for, don't play that card. I know for a fact you're glad that a bunch of Commies died in the Russian civil war.
>>
Nah reform the confederacy this country is split halfway on fucking everything better to have two countries that can agree on something and progress the way they want to progress
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.