[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would your parents think if they knew your true political views?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6
File: hannity.jpg (3 MB, 2307x3122) Image search: [Google]
hannity.jpg
3 MB, 2307x3122
What would your parents think if they knew your true political views?
>>
>>76130063
They taught me everything I know. So, happy?
>>
>>76130063
My parents know and they love me for it
>>
They know and agree.

I talk politics with my dad and brother all the time.
>>
>>76130063
I am even farther right than them.
>>
>>76130063
I have a guilt complex so they'd assume I'm a weird sort of crazy person.
>>
>>76130494
is this your parents?
>>
Idk what your situation is OP, but my family is red-pilled.
>>
>>76130063
They already know very well. My dad in particular shares my political views to a T.
>>
>>76130063
Everyone in my family is voting for Trump
>>
>>76130063
My dad is a pinochet "kill all lefties" type, he would be sad to know I'm a libertarian
>>
>>76130063
My mom doesn't agree with me at all, and my father passed away. I'm constantly arguing with my brother about how shit Sanders is compared to our God Emporer
>>
They know my views. My dad agrees, my mom sorta agrees but however hard I try I can't get her to see that Jews are a problem. One day.
>>
>>76130063
I'm socially liberal but fiscally conservative, just like my parents.
>>
>>76130063
Talked my parents into boarding the Trump train, famalam
>>
They do know, they're probably disprove but who the fuck cares, they wont be around to deal with the fallout of flooding the country with a billion Muslims so their thoughts on the matter are invalid.
>>
he wouldnt mind, he doesnt like faggotry and degeneracy aswell
>>
>>76130063
Libertarian, my parents are on board and voting Johnson/Weld in November. They don't agree with everything the LP stands for but they agree with a hell of a lot less of the Demopublican party.
>>
I'd remind my mom and step parents I'm more successful than them at 21 and to fuck off with their leftist drivel. My dad does know. He might be pissed off about "alienating people when you say that stuff about jews." But that's already happened
>>
>>76130710
Jews aren't a problem.
>>
My dad was a white guy who was really into the early 90s rap scene and I don't really think he's racist but he did say Zimmerman did nothing wrong.
>>
>>76130063
By parents are conservative but they have been looking at me weird lately...probably because I spew out antisemitic and racist things every now and then.
Either that or I'm a future schizophrenic.
>>
File: 1459218078793.jpg (47 KB, 736x552) Image search: [Google]
1459218078793.jpg
47 KB, 736x552
>>76130063
>>
File: 1278273113503.jpg (29 KB, 303x293) Image search: [Google]
1278273113503.jpg
29 KB, 303x293
>>76130063
>Driving down the street with my dad
>See a muslim couple walking along the road
>Dad goes ''Fucking sheepherders, I fucking hate their dirty asses. Go back to your fucking desert''
Love you, dad
>>
>>76130063
>ohh my son iz evil nazi what did we do wrong?
>>
Dad passed, mom now looks to me to tell her what is right and wrong. Dad would be very proud.

Whole senpai is conservative except fat single mom sister.

Love her but no saving her from her own self loathing.
>>
>>76131167
In America, they'd be disliked. In Ireland, a godsent in my mind.
>>
THey already know
>>
>>76130063
>last time I visited my dad I showed him can't stump the trump series
>regularly emails me asking if I watched the last one
>showed him blackpigeonspeaks
>agreed with everything on the women episode

also
>checked my mom's history on her computer
>amren was one of the most visited sites

my mom is a computer engineer and my dad's a real estate developer, can anyone ITT match their powerlevel?
>>
Parents are redpilled, siblings are apathetic but they know "something just ain't right" with the world
>>
File: 1463795286046.jpg (63 KB, 387x480) Image search: [Google]
1463795286046.jpg
63 KB, 387x480
My dad and I are equally redpilled nazis so we get along great

my mom won't openly agree with us, but i know she at the minimum hates niggers

my brother is a closet liberal and refuses to discuss politics with me and our dad because we will team up against him and expose him for his cuck beliefs, although now that he has a wife and kids he is coming around after realizing how much of his tax expenses go to keeping lazy niggers alive
>>
>>76130820
Wew lad
>>
>>76130063
They already do know. They're a bit worried but screw 'em.
>>
>>76130063

I've heard some rumblings from my mom that my dad hates Jews, but cannot confirm. He also got mad when my sister tried to out me on being against racemixing (which i dodged away from). My mom would be pretty upset probably, she's already mad at me that I'm not Catholic anymore
>>
>mom is ultra conservatard who thinks Jews are the savior of the world
>dad is a cynical dominican who hates everyone equally including Dominicans

The only one I argue with is my mom about the Jews. We agree on mostly everything but I openly go 1488 GTKRWN on her. I play pranks on her and put nazi papes on her desktop.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.