[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What ever happened to atheism +?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (122 KB, 1280x1048) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
122 KB, 1280x1048
What ever happened to atheism +?
>>
>>76127759
They formed a cult and went nuts. I thought the whole point of atheism was to be against organized religion. Hypocrites.
>>
The majority of atheists thought it was shit and it died.
>>
>>76127886
RARE
A
R
E
>>76127759
Progressive """""""thought"""""" happened
>>
>>76129509
Newfag beaner
>>
>>76129603
Why does your country have such a shitty shape for its flag?
>>
>>76127759
A+.
A=Autism
+=*tip*
>>
The echo chamber got tighter and tighter and tighter until they had banned everyone.
>>
>>76127886
poo in loo
>>
>>76127759

It became a social justice purity contest. Everyone left because that wasn't fun.
>>
>>76130619
>>76130745
The burger prepares to post something clever. He slams his fat fingers into the keyboard, squinting at the letters because 50 chins block his FOV.

He begins furiously typing, the keys rattle with each press. But he cannot make any legible sense because thoughts of McDonald's, his sister's vagina and 9/11 nevar 4get) keep popping into his head. He manages to string a few nonsensical words together, he hits post. Suddenly, his heart begins to fill with pride at the American education system. They taught him to finish a sentence.

He stands up, knocking over a gallon of deit coke, and raises his hand to his man boobs. Soft trumpets play in the background as he whispers "Murica!" with teary eyes.

Tragically his heart gives way to such undue stress of standing up. He tumbles to the ground with a loud splat, struggling to breath. The life slowly leaves his beady eyes...

And this is the story of a proud, red white and blue Murican! Dog bless USA.

>Fucking newfags off my board
>>
>>76130984
Omg this is hilarious! Mind if I post it on /r/4chan?
>>
>>76130984
whats it like living in nepal, nepalfag?

do you have good internet?

I've seen you around a lot but never bothered to ask
>>
>>76127759
isnt that just atheists feminists trying to force those concepts together?
>>
>>76130984
8/10 banter, not bad.
>>
>>76127759
"THERE IS NO GOD"
"I HATE THAT GOD"
"WHERE'S MY DORITOS, FEDORA AND KATANA, NEED TO TAKE A SELFIE TO WHITE-KNIGHT ON FB"
>>
>>76131382
Yes. Women ruining a movement based on one belief: not believing in God. Nothing else required.

>muh activism
>>
>>76127759
SJW's took over and started forcing marxist ideology on it. Then the regular atheists left and now all that is left are numales and feminists. Also plenty of edgy fedorafags that think they are special for not beliving in god.
>>
>>76131686
i thought it never took off.
i know dowkings went against it.
>>
co-opted by leftists & swjs
>>
>>76130984
i'll pray for more earthquakes. last ones apparently didnt work well enough to get you off MY board
shitskin.
>>
>>76127759
Women - the niggers of science
>>
Most atheists were just millennials trying to get revenge on their Christian parents for dragging them to church on Sundays while they were a kid. They grew up and forgave their parents and stopped being atheists.
>>
File: 20160605_071536.jpg (3 MB, 4128x3096) Image search: [Google]
20160605_071536.jpg
3 MB, 4128x3096
>>76131182
It's not like plebbit stole my OC before.... Oh wait...
https://m.reddit.com/r/4chan/comments/4d5rqy/nepals_anon_life_have_been_ruined_by_pol/

>>76131283
Bretty gud, burger. Nice, friendly, hardy people. Good banter. Cultural.

And the internet's not to good. 5Mbps up and down, 8ms ping. I've got the better deal. Some people still use dial up.
>>
>>76132089
>And the internet's not to good. 5Mbps up and down, 8ms ping.

ouch. but if the people around you are alright, I guess it's all good. you native or an expat or something?
>>
>>76130984
5/10
>>
>>76131906
Why not? Earthquakes are pretty fun.

>Pic related
>American/10
>>
>>76132460
Gurkha please
>>
AtheistKult+
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXaaM9a4Iqk
>>
>>76130984
>No -mention-of-clapping/10
>>
>>76132189
Puro native. Both parents and their parents and their parents and so on born and raised here.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.