[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Really makes you think...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: CVvimUfUsAEpZkj.png (138 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
CVvimUfUsAEpZkj.png
138 KB, 600x600
Really makes you think...
>>
>>76126994
Fuck off this is even worse than the constant horsey threads
>>
>>76126994
Who blacks?
>>
>>76126994
Apparently you can't speak for yourselt
>>
>>76126994
no one ever came for any of those peoples besides Muh 6 gorillion if you're into believing that kind of stuff
>>
>>76126994
>implying it's not the Jews coming after people
>>
>Irish and Italians
Issue with Catholicism. I don't blame them considering the way Catholics treated Protestants previously.
>Jews
Look what effect the Jewish elite have on us today. Should we really trust those who are destroying our culture?
>Mexicans
White working class loses their jobs. Makes sense.
>Muslims
Look up Bukhari 7:62:88 and you'll see why I dislike Islam. Muslims came after us first.
>>
When they came for me, it was for a congratulatory high-five because all our problems were solved
>>
File: total-war goebbels.jpg (58 KB, 850x400) Image search: [Google]
total-war goebbels.jpg
58 KB, 850x400
>>
When they came for the Jews I did not speak out,
I was not a Jew.

When they came for the Mexicans I did not speak out,
I was not a Mexican.

When they came for the Muslims I did not speak out,
I was not a Muslim.

Then most of the problems were solved, so they stopped coming for people.
>>
File: new_zealand.png (4 MB, 1795x4843) Image search: [Google]
new_zealand.png
4 MB, 1795x4843
>>76126994
>>
Slightly bizarre since the whites are the ones doing the persecution, so who are they meant to stand-up against? Themselves in case they come for themselves?
>>
>>76126994
Why would they come for me? I'm an able bodied cis white male. According to sjw's i was born with inherent privilege coming out of the wazoo.
>>
>>76126994
Forgot to add niggers. Then you have a utopia.
>>
>>76126994
Not sure what made people hate the irish, but the italians were shit tier garbage people who brought the mafia, which puts spic drug cartels to shame. I still stand by my belief that italians were the worst immigrants the US has ever gotten.

Jews refused to assimilate, and seized power any way they could, only raising up other jews while fucking over everyone else. Their power in the world is ridiculous. Jews are the third worst.

Mexicans straight from Mexico are largely garbage people who no morals, who blame everyone else for their problems, and only care about themselves and their immediate family. They are the second worst immigrants.

Nobody's coming for the muslims. Muslim enclaves in the flyover states need to be stopped, but muslims in big cities tend to be much less radical. They try their best to fit in and don't enforce shariah laws even on their families. With that said though my experience with them is anecdotal at best and maybe there are a lot of shariah muslims in the US.
>>
>>76126994
Wtf I hate blacks now
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.