[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Parents should teach their children about sex and to be sexual,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: smug.jpg (41 KB, 504x496) Image search: [Google]
smug.jpg
41 KB, 504x496
Parents should teach their children about sex and to be sexual, but to not be promiscous.

Does /pol/ think this is the ultimate rational middlepoint in the argument about sexuality in regards to children?
>>
Let the school system that has educated people teach about sexuality instead of parents.

There will always be questions that a child can't ask his mom or dad. That only a third party can answer.
>>
>>76123671
I think if you have a daughter you should be frank with her and explain that if she has sex before marriage, she is trading long term happiness for fleeting short-term impulses. Her marital success will literally decrease logarithmically each time she chooses to have premarital sex, this is statistically proven.
>>
File: 1464205781736.jpg (158 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1464205781736.jpg
158 KB, 1000x1000
>>76123671
>>
>>76123671
yes, my fellow achmed al-ajin ehad
i cant believe the primary school i send my 9 year old daughter to brainwashed her into not becoming my 8th wife and fuckslave

i mean, its 2016!!!

t. mohammed
>>
>>76123671
Best thing to is bring back ostracism of those who sleep around.
>>
>>76123671
I have never talked about sex with my parents and we didn't have sex ed at school either
but I doubt it would help me get laid, or teach me something I haven't figured myself
>>
>Parents should teach their children about sex and to be sexual

You lost me at sexual sven. No one needs to be taught how to be sexual. Sex ed can be taught in school at like 12 years old and it's a weeks long curriculum tops. A classroom is a controlled environment with resources instead of a retarded parent who opens up xhamster in a browser.
>>
>>76124863
parent indoctrination > state indoctrination
>>
>>76123880
That sounds really odd to me...
I don't have statistics on me right now, but from personal experience (which I'll admit doesn't prove anything) I know only one couple in my life where the woman was a virgin before who are a happy couple now (my grandparents).

My gf had sex with one guy before me, and I was virgin. Man, am I glad that's the case, because if it weren't, the sex would have probably sucked for the first few months until we got experience.

I am grateful that she has experience, and could teach me how to fuck like a real Chad.

Fuck this "no hymen no diamond" enjoy having bad sex man...
>>
>>76125140
you forgot proxy
>>
>>76125261
I forgot giving a shit.
Yeah I live in israel, at least I don't pretend it's not a shithole that tries to be modern like Europe, yet we don't get rid of religious laws which is fucking crazy.
I like to call israel "quarter theocratic", and that's awful, cause Judaism is shit.
>>
>>76125682
but seriously
why would it matter how the first few months sex was, I mean you would eventually figure it out,
it seems like bad deal to me, virginity vs few months of bad sex
I can't really tell if you're being serious or just role-playing the meme jew persona
>>
>>76123671
>>76123671

>Scandinavians
>in charge of preventing degeneracy
>>
>>76126410
First of all, genuinely not play the meme. Like I said before, I have a lot of problems with israel, am an atheist (inb4 religious debate), and about to go to Boston to college. Wanna get out of here as soon as I can.

The deal is actually really good in my opinion. Here's the deal:

>The first few months in your relationship are very important, because that's the time where you really get to know the other person and in my case, really fall in love.
>If the sex is bad, you will simply feel no chemistry, and the relationship will probably die (my opinion, no statistics here, just tons of story's from people I know that experienced this)

>Sex is fun, I want every time I have sex with my gf to be fun. So to me, those few months are important. Every day is important when you really have strong feelings.

>Virginity vs few months of bad sex
What's so good about Virginity? How is it inherently better?

Also, if you had a gf, who was your first one, wouldn't you feel like you are losing an opportunity to try other things? Sex with other women?
My gf had sex with another man before we were together, and had other sexual encounters with guys before we were together. And yet here I am writing this while she's asleep by my side and she's in love with ME, not anyone else.

Makes me feel much more special/important in her life
Like if someone has tons of friends and is super popular, but he decides to hang out with you, that means you are worth a lot to this person, and they're not just desperate.
>>
File: 4151513.jpg (3 MB, 2140x2832) Image search: [Google]
4151513.jpg
3 MB, 2140x2832
>>76127623
>And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but perceivest not the beam that is in thine own eye?
The USA is degeneracy capital of the world.
>>
>>76123671
>Parents should teach their children about sex and to be sexual, but to not be promiscous.
>>76123671
>and to be sexual, but to not be promiscous.
>>76123671
>but to not be promiscous.

>sweden
>>
>>76124950
it doesnt help if the parents are niggers of any color variety
>>
>>76127842
Thats one way of looking at it my jew friend. However, I do not agree. There's something very special knowing that you and her will be each other's only one for all of time. Then again, what do i know. Ive only been married for a year
>>
>>76128142
>"White Culture"
There's no such thing
>>
>>76128791
I get what you're saying, and it is kind of funny debating relationships here when I'm only 19 when you have already been married.

The thing is that too me, this "something very special knowing that you and her will be each other's only one for all of time" is just not something I personally feel as important.

To me, the important "first time together" things have nothing to do with sex.

She is my first serious relationship, and I am here first serious relationship too, that's cool.

We went together for the first time to a jazz festival we both always wanted to go to (we are both jazz musicians). We experienced the festival for the first time together.

Although it's not the first time, we have a very special bond when we play music together, and sometimes the musical bonding can be as strong as bonding through sex!

So I guess what I'm saying is that sex feels to me like a bonding experience and also a lot of fun, but the "first time together! How dreamy!" Stuff seems more reasonable to me when it's about other stuff, not sex.
>>
>>76129567
Sorry for all the typos, stupid phone...
>>
>>76127842
>If the sex is bad, you will simply feel no chemistry, and the relationship will probably die
The sex shouldn't make the relationship.
Sex is the act of procreation, not what holds people together.
Unless of course, you can only be friends with people you had sex with. Please don't go that far.
>>
>>76123671
Pretty sure my mind is going to change once I get kids. But so far, no. Give me that pussy
>>
>>76130050
>The sex shouldn't make the relationship
Never said that. However, if there is no chemistry, sexualy speaking, might as well agree to just be friends. Sexual attraction is important.

>Sex is the act of procreation
The fuck!? Are you saying it's wrong to have safe sex (she's taking birth control) just for the enjoyment of each other, and making love for the purpose of love, not necessarily children?
I bet you must be really fun at parties :/

>Unless of course, you can only be friends with people you had sex with
Nice strawman senpai. What I said was that if me and my gf didn't have any sexual attraction to each other, we would have just been good friends, but the romantic relationship would have died.
>>
>>76129567
Hey man everyone is different and it sounds like you found what works for you. So, keep on going for it. Im just saying we shouldnt normalize it as being your girl's first is a very special bonding moment. Even if it is terrible, it will always be your first one. Hopefully it doesnt sound like its coming from an insecure or weak perspective of character. But if you're as insecure and weak as me, may as well follow what works
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.