[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>draft dodger >racist >converted to Islam Why was he
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: 2016-06-04-17-59-13-1307248511.jpg (5 KB, 201x251) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-04-17-59-13-1307248511.jpg
5 KB, 201x251
>draft dodger
>racist
>converted to Islam
Why was he great again?
>>
File: Trump Drawing - Final.png (90 KB, 359x452) Image search: [Google]
Trump Drawing - Final.png
90 KB, 359x452
>draft dodger
>racist

hmmm... sounds familiar
>>
>>76120377
Wait, Boyega is a muslim?
>>
>>76120377
>letting the government send you to die for foreign interests

Yeah no thanks :)
>>
>>76120536
>draft dodger
Was in school.
>racist
Dated a black and Mexican model in the 80's.
>>
>>76120377
>Why was he great again?

People rigged fights in his favor
>>
>based
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVpfcq4pV5U
>>
>>76120536
>racist

Still waiting on that citation
>>
>>76120377
He was a charismatic man that made world a more interesting place. Born entertainer, provided a lot of pleasure to anyone not suffering from some sort of asperger syndrome.
>>
He crushed white supremacists with his winning ways, told the warmongers off and became the most famous person in the world.

>You, on the other hand, are irrelevant.
>>
>>76120377
IN THE RING

Why mix up his career with his other decisions in life?
>>
File: punchout.png (181 KB, 640x430) Image search: [Google]
punchout.png
181 KB, 640x430
Iron Mike in his prime would have destroyed Ali in his prime.
>>
>>76121280
"Iron Mike" is like Sonny Liston with more fragile psyche. He fought bums all his career and never won a fight against an all time great.
>>
>>76120377
because he was black! duh desu senpai
>>
>>76120783
how do any of those things make him great. good boxer sure. but not graet.
are you non-white?
>>
>>76120536
Huh... really make you think
>>
>>76120377
If you like this guy and aren't a nigger, you're a cuck, plain and simple.
>OOGA BOOGA HE PUNCH PEOPLE GOOD, ME LIKE WAY HE PUNCH
That's not a reason to worship a Muslim nigger you cuckolds.
>>
>>76120736
His grandson is white

kek
>>
>>76120736

Too bad his daughter got alpine fever and squirted out some kids who look like Spaniards.
>>
>>76120377
The man was willing to sacrifice everything for his talents and his convictions. We could all learn from this.
>>
>>76120377
>draft dodger
He was smart avioding a pointless war.
>racist
Welcome to /pol:
>converted to islam
He didn't blow shit up or call for the death of infadels, he was practically just one in name not in spirit.
>>
>>76120377
Because he was pretty good at beating other niggers :^)
>>
>>76120377
He punched people really good and was a racial realist
I also hear he was pretty active in his local community
>>
>>76120736

Well said, he's right. Everyone wants their kids to look like them. Holy shit, I wish they played this clip constantly, instead of that shit about him converting to Islam.
>>
>>76121978
Who's worshipping him? We're just saying he's not hated or felated. He's practically a /pol/ack minus the muslim part.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.