[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/BTFO!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 188
Thread images: 42
/pol/BTFO!
>>
Maybe if you took a better course in college and had work experience since you were a teenager you would've had a better job.
>>
>>76119275
if they work so hard

how come they don't get promotions/raises?
>>
>>76119275
It's true.
But what u gonna do.
>>
why would anyone start a family while being barely able to feed one?

these retards make a ton a of children and them complain that they don't have enough money
>>
>>76119275
>McDonalds
>working hard

Yeah, flipping prepackaged burgers sure sounds like a tough job.
>>
>working hard in a job that inexperienced lazy teenagers can do.
Kek
>>
>>76119275
Climbing the career ladder takes more hard work than sitting at the bottom and crying.
>>
>>76119275
Yes, push for the 15 bucks and make it more attractive to replace yourself with robots!
Maybe you fucks should have gone to trade school and learned something.
>>
maybe they could work hard at finding a better job
>>
>>76119275
>Flipping burgers is hard work
Go live like a medieval serf for 10 years, then tell me what hard work is.
>>
>>76120172
This

These jobs were never intended to be able to be lived off of
>>
File: 1462837920142s.jpg (3 KB, 97x125) Image search: [Google]
1462837920142s.jpg
3 KB, 97x125
>>76120006
>>76120370
>>
Fast Food has a 100% turnover rate. You're not worth $15/hour, and the inevitable automation/hour reductions will even things out. I revel in the tears and anguish of entitled fast food workers.

It's not meant to be a living wage, but in the current economy these are the types of jobs that help boost the "employment" stats.
>>
>This image somehow justifies flooding the country with immigrants

Liberals are retarded.
>>
File: 1464802511277.jpg (64 KB, 896x921) Image search: [Google]
1464802511277.jpg
64 KB, 896x921
>>76119546
How about if you work hard and work @ mcd you aren't working hard you fucking REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I WANT TO END MY SUFFERING
>>
>>76119765
>low-iq low-productivity low-ambition people reproduce beyond their means
>demand that the government (ie taxpayers) subsidise their poor life choices
someone explain to me why social darwinism is a bad thing again
>>
>>76119275
>They don't understand that we work hard, they work hardly

My uncle is a Junior Executive for the Corporate side of McDonalds and he basically lives at the office. He tells me that he just watches over the bean counters and drones. But I guess what he really meant, was that he drinks all day and fucks office sluts like Don Draper and company from Mad Men.
>>
>We work hard
>McDonalds

Loving every laugh
>>
File: ZiZspMb.png (7 KB, 562x173) Image search: [Google]
ZiZspMb.png
7 KB, 562x173
>>76120438
fuck off kike
>>
File: 1426210076554.gif (3 MB, 245x263) Image search: [Google]
1426210076554.gif
3 MB, 245x263
>tfw you work for $7.25/hr
Can we at least bump the minimum wage to $9 or something?
>>
File: hehehehehe.jpg (126 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
hehehehehe.jpg
126 KB, 1280x960
>tfw comfy neet autist slurping up these negro's waveslave taxes
>>
>>76120751

can you at least apply yourself and put in more effort than a teenager?
>>
File: 1444661126520.png (516 KB, 920x720) Image search: [Google]
1444661126520.png
516 KB, 920x720
>>76120673

We really need a war or some form of widespread death to cull the herd.
>>
File: images (1).jpg (8 KB, 212x237) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
8 KB, 212x237
>>76120006
>>76120235
>>76120299
>>76120307
>>76120370
>>76120410
>>76120519

tfw when the goys are saving your money for you and pushing for wage cuckery.
>>
>>76119275

high prices from $15 wages + boycott of businesses that hire illegals if Trump loses = fast food BTFO
>>
>>76120751
Why?
>>
>>76120822
Minimum wage was designed to be liveable, cuck. If even above minimum wage isn't liveable, there's a problem and it ain't workers.
>>
File: 1406113071543.jpg (39 KB, 447x444) Image search: [Google]
1406113071543.jpg
39 KB, 447x444
>>76120878
No I'm pushing for automation and ending the welfare state so I can get a burger for less money and more easily while these useless niggers will starve
>>
File: 1464709711797.gif (1 MB, 300x188) Image search: [Google]
1464709711797.gif
1 MB, 300x188
>>76119275
>using cash register
>flipping burgers
>hard work
Millenials.
>>
>>76121021
Because I racked up some $20k in debt studying some shit degree like an idiot.

>>76120822
Nice assumptions, anon.
>>
>>76119275
If you are working at mcdonalds at age 30, It's a clear indication that you failed at life. You have no profession other than pouring ketchup on something. You shouldn't be able to live your life with that.
>>
>>76119275
"I work so hard (in a mcdonald's fliping burgers and taking orders from clients)" hahaha the internet is such a cancer for today's society, letting idiots have a voice is too dangerous
>>
>>76120833
The black plague was said to actually be good bc of population control. WW! and WW2 killed a lot of people. Not too many wars since then and now we have fuck tons of people. from 1916 to 2016 we jumped about 6 BILLION people.
>>
File: spookyskeletons.gif (112 KB, 300x273) Image search: [Google]
spookyskeletons.gif
112 KB, 300x273
>>76121046
Rising the minimum wage is a political, not an econonomical decision, rising the wages reduce money purchuasing power = with more money you can can buy less, because the prices go up, you earn more "on paper" not in the reality.
>>
>>76121089
Automation is the jewish endgame. You really think it will stop at fast food. Soon everything will be automated. The jews will be the ones running it. They won't even need us as wage cucks anymore. They will shoah us at this point.
>>
I work minimum wage 8-5. This bitch needs to stfu and realize what shes asking for is the death of the lower class. A higher minimum wage will push us closer to automation and eventually all entry level jobs will be extinct.
>>
>>76119275
They're not very smart. They're fighting the wrong battle. They should be asking "why can't I live off of minimum wage?", then they'd see the hyper inflation caused by millionaires and billionaires. Monopoly hasn't got shit on how monopolized America became. Politics, medicine, media, research, education, law, media, banking, even currency control, it is all for sale, and the same people bought it all.
>>
>>76121046
>Minimum wage was designed to be liveable

But it's not. I'm not even that guy, but surely you can't believe minimum wage in America is enough to survive on. You're legitimately retarded if you believe that.
>>
>>76121046
>Minimum wage was designed to be liveable,

define livable

>>76121172
>Nice assumptions, anon.

prove me wrong and use that hard working spirit to get a regular job that pays more than minimum wage
>>
File: 1462746002958.jpg (21 KB, 326x314) Image search: [Google]
1462746002958.jpg
21 KB, 326x314
>>76121330
>They will shoah us at this point.
THE BETA UPRISING REEEEEE
>>
>>76121330
>automation and robotization is bad because people will stop wasting their time doing boring and trivial tasks and start doing something more creative
>>
>>76121147
>on your feet all day
>have to interact with all manner of people
>get paid shit
>no health benefits
>thankless job
>people will probably actually look down upon you for having it
>only hope of advancement is to basically spend your life there
I don't know how it isn't a hard job. Maybe not hard in the sense that being a physicist is hard, but hard nonetheless.

I worked retail for just a few months and knew I would kill myself if I had to do it for the rest of my life. I wouldn't wish long hours at minimum wage upon anyone. Too bad making a middle-class wage is increasingly selective of IQ.
>>
>>76119275
>hard work

r e a l l y n i g g a
>>
>>76121509
Right and how do you get paid?

The ones who control the means will basically redistribute their income as they see fit so we can funnel it right back to them.
>>
>>76121525
This is a job for a student, not the workplace you will stay in till your retirement.
>>
File: sceptical spotted dog.jpg (123 KB, 288x314) Image search: [Google]
sceptical spotted dog.jpg
123 KB, 288x314
EMT's, IT technicians and other skilled professionals don't even make 15 bucks an hour. Why should these people?
>>
>>76121525
>I don't know how it isn't a hard job

most of those things are present in all jobs
>>
>>76119275

>I work on a job that needs no effort or studies
>You MUST pay for my $15/h wage
>>
>>76119275
>>
>>76121811
Fuck, what's wrong with my keybord.

Robots and machines needs to be build, operated and exploited. Automation creates new workplaces, do you really thing that suddenly millions of people will be without a job?
>>
>>76120410
yeah but what other options do they turn to when there are no more entry level jobs, because they are taken up by baby boomers that didnt plan for retirement, or automated by robots?
>>
>>76121661
You're living in a fantasy world where everyone is capable of the same things. Not everyone is going to to college, not everyone can. What career should a McDonald's employee with a high school level education be looking to transition to? I'm asking seriously.
>>
>>76121661
THIS. People need to start understanding this. Entry level jobs are simply that, ENTRY LEVEL.
You are not supposed to stay there for your whole life, no one is expecting you to do that either.
Personally im staying at mine because the people I work with are all pleasant and friendly, the manager is a total bro, hours are good (im just out of highschool so i cant complain to bad) and I want work experience. These days most employers dont give a fuck if you have a degree, they want to see work experience. Why hire the trust fund baby with a liberal arts degree when you can hire the guy with actual experience + work ethic?
>>
>>76121480
>prove me wrong
You can be certain that I don't plan to spend another year working for minimum wage.

The reason I'm somewhat on-board with a minimum wage hike is because its a fucking pain in the ass to see half my month's pay evaporate just from paying loans+health care.
>>
>>76119275
>I work hard
Yeah and it's hard sprinting round in circles for hours.
>>
File: work industry.jpg (108 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
work industry.jpg
108 KB, 480x480
>>76119275
>low-stress, low-stakes, low-skill job
>working hard

How do you think these people would explain why professionals with real jobs get paid more than them? Some sort of privilege, no doubt. Nothing to do with the years of sacrifice studying, pursuing extracurricular training, competing for advancement by doing unpaid work and taking initiative, working longer hours, etc.
>>
>>76121901
If someone can't learn specific skills, like programming, the best way to go is starting your own company. Even if that means selling underwear on the eBay to start with.
>>
>>76119275
>Working at McDonald's
>Working hard

Pick one.

Being some sort of physical laborer or a Navy SEAL consists of hard work. Working at a McDonald's consists of fulfilling people's orders by pressing some buttons, flipping some shit, doing some tasks that are comparable to household chores, and complaining/talking shit about co-workers at your lunch break that you get free food at is not hard work.
>>
I would love 15 dollars an hour for fliping burgers thats like a dream XD
>>
>>76119275

Pretty sure McDonalds wasn't in charge of planning for your future, making sure you had a proper education, networked with enough contacts to find employment, and actually pursued a skill that you had some aptitude in and actually had a career path.

They should be protesting the mirror or their parents, not Mickey Ds.
>>
>>76121901
I work as a laborer making 18/hr, you don't need a college or even a high school education to dig a fucking trench.

Eat shit
>>
>>76119275
You want the honest truth? No one gives a shit that you work hard. What does your "hard work" do for me as a customer? Nothing. The only thing that your source of cash flow gives a rat's ass about is the product. It doesn't matter if if it was made by a lazy teenager, a robot, a crusty old man, or a strong widowed woman with 25 toddlers and 6 jobs. All that matters is the quality of the product, and for fast food, the speed of the service.

>>76121325
This, it's a political selling point that appeals to idiots who think their quality of life will magically improve even though they aren't contributing anything extra to the system. Just because society agrees to represent the value of your labor with 2 paper slips instead of 1 doesn't mean your labor is actually any more valuable
>>
Partially right, but you can thank Obama for padding this country with dead end min wage jobs
>>
>>76121875
>Automation creates new workplaces
Significantly fewer than it actually displaces, though.

>do you really thing that suddenly millions of people will be without a job?
Suddenly? No. Gradually? Yes. It's happening right now, and our current economic state reflects it.

It only takes a small team of people to design a touschreen ordering kiosk, for the most part it leverages extant technology, it's basically a software problem. That single software program gets designed and maintained by, say, 10 people, but replaces the jobs of tens of thousands of people. This is a real problem.
>>
>>76122295
How's your back Esé
>>
>>76121879
It's easy we kill the boomers
>>
File: 1464663017632.gif (359 KB, 240x200) Image search: [Google]
1464663017632.gif
359 KB, 240x200
>look at job listings in my area
>can work as an equipment cleaner for a pasteurization plant
>can work as a call manager for emergency services
>can work as a press operator for swing shift assembly
>can work on a road crew
>all have a pay of $20+ per hour, full time
>can work in a call center for an insurance company
>can work as a floor manager for some big pet store downtown
>can work with a septic cleaning crew
>college is hiring janitors
>all require no previous work experience, highest requirement is a bachelors for the call center jobs
>all offer training

McDonalds is also hiring for minimum wage.
>>
>>76122295
>I work as a laborer making 18/hr
What precisely do you do?

>eat shit
Why are you mad?
>>
>tfw spend 14 hours in the office nursing a 3 million dollar machine into life
>tfw we have 10 more machines like this one that all need to be working by the end of the month
>tfw the lead electrician in our shop works from 6 am to 6 pm
>welders work late every night
>deadlines looming and some lazy cunt working at mcdonalds comes on my internet and tells me about "ohhh working so hard to feed muh kids that I shouldn't have had"

Perfectly. Calm.
>>
Working at fucking McDonalds isn't meant to be a career, it's meant to be a first/part time job whilst you're in uni
>>
>>76121473
Ok, then what sort of a wage is "designed" to be livable? Cuz I can tell you right now I make $11.25 and it ain't shit. Can't even imagine $7.25 or whatever minimum wage is.

Think about $10 an hour: you bust your fucking ass at a labor job, for instance, for five hours and make fifty bucks. What's fifty bucks? A tank of gas and a pack of cigarettes? It's like what $20 used to be. Jack shit. After taxes, shit, that five hours of ass-busting is worth about $38. You buy some coolant for your car and a refill of vape oil and you're out $38. And we're not even talking things like car insurance or rent or food.

I'm not saying McDonalds' workers should be paid like they work for Microsoft or something but there's a threshold there where if you bust ass for 8-10 hours in a day, 40-60 hours in a week, you shouldn't have to live with your goddamn parents and take the bus to work.
>>
>>76122458
So what do you think the solution is?

Stifle business and increase the minimum wage, which will kill the same ammount of jobs as automation?
>>
>>76119275

America as a country, is still #1 in the world. If people don't like working at Mcdonalds, don't work at Mcdonalds. Lots of better paying jobs out there.

I think what people in the Op's picture meant was more like:

>I didn't work hard when I was younger so now my life is shit, give me more money

There are mexicans that couldn't speak english who are now warehouse managers and supervisors 20 years later. Black people are just fucking lazy.
>>
>>76121879
What other options? Everyone that works at a fucking McDonald's has access to a Pell Grant, which will pay for all of their education expenses at a local community college.

Not only that, but community colleges understand that people are slaving to feed their families off of a minimum wage job, so they allow the person to create a flexible schedule around their jobs.

There's tons of fucking trade job training available for the men and women can get training to become a nurse. (these are just examples)
>>
File: Cheetara is Unamused.jpg (12 KB, 480x366) Image search: [Google]
Cheetara is Unamused.jpg
12 KB, 480x366
I remember my first job.

>Early 2000s
>High school
>Local Wendy's
>Manager is a Rosie O'Donnell lookalike
>Claims she wanted to become a CIA employee so she went for a psychology degree
>Ended working at Wendy's as a manager for reasons she refused to state
>She thought tracking the inventory was really hard

There were one or two other managers that were actually worth a damn, but they were diamonds in the rough. The regular employees were absolute shit, especially that white trash clan. Oh, the stories.
>>
File: 1364386267675.jpg (73 KB, 253x317) Image search: [Google]
1364386267675.jpg
73 KB, 253x317
>work in actual kitchen
>making actual food (michelin star)
>worked my entire life to improve my skills
>these pimply teenagers want the same wages as me
>for wrapping up shitty burgers in paper
>>
>>76122683
Why would anyone working at McDonalds be in college simultaneously?

It's not like working there is going to pay their way, or even make a dent in the overall costs of college. If you're in college but don't have money, you might as well just pool all of your cognitive resources into studying rather than distracting yourself with $8/hr greasesmithing.

The "this is a job you take while in college" I swear is a /pol/ meme. The people at McDonalds are high schoolers, old people, and uneducated adults who need a quick buck doing unskilled labor, it is not a stepping stone on the way to middle class. Maybe it was at some point.
>>
>>76123033
Why would you want other people to be worse off?
>>
>>76119275
>we work hard
>they work hardly
First off fuck you, I worked fast food in high school and that's not hard work, if you're a cashier or line drone at a fast food joint as an adult you're there because you're too stupid or lazy for any other work.

Anyways they're fighting all the wrong battles and aligning with all the wrong people, what they need to do is increase the value of their labor. If you're going to do that as an organized group the best way is to agitate to get the Mexicans deported and keep low skill work here. Instead these dumb fuckers are agitating for pro-outsourcing and pro-immigration candidates.

>b-but the CEO makes too much money!
complaining about the executives is pointless, in an operation the size of McDonalds executive pay is almost a non issue for the company's bottom line.
>>
>>76123045
>stepping stone

I doubt that, honestly. My father's a baby boomer and he was flipping burgers as a teenager. Burger joints seem to be the perennial job for teens, old farts, and white trash.
>>
>>76123124
I'm not taking your shit bait.
>>
>>76122734
>vape oil
>pack of cigarettes
>lives with parents

On second thought, maybe a higher minimum wage isn't what we need. Maybe we just need a nation that isn't filled with degenerates incapable of making good choices.
>>
File: poltic.gif (3 MB, 580x313) Image search: [Google]
poltic.gif
3 MB, 580x313
>>76119275
I hope this goes through and accelerates the progress of automated burger stands so I don't have to interact with people anymore when getting a burger.
>>
>>76123307
Is it shit though. Does your job somehow lose prestige because other people can afford their rent now? Does the food you make just turn into ashes in diner's mouths, now that the horrible people who work at McDonalds don't have to rely on food stamps to feed themselves?
>>
>>76123045
>why would anyone working at McDonalds be in college simultaneously?

Beer money.
>>
>>76122782
I guess a lot of people have to die.
>>
>>76123397
Are you implying only McDonalds employees are on food stamps?
And yes, unskilled labor should be worth less than skilled labor. I worked hard to get where I am, they should too.

Are you a fucking communist or something? Pinko scum.
>>
Where does this meme that rich people are rich because they are rich come from?
The majority of "the 1%" are working shitloads of hours.
Trump sleeps 5 hours a night.
A local guy who has a trucking company is available 24/7 and he's fucking 75 years old.

You don't get to 100K a year on a 9 to 5 job.
>>
>>76123045
>Why would anyone working at McDonalds be in college simultaneously?

You have never been poor, huh? Student loans don't cover everything! Rent, food, clothes, etc. still exist while you're in college, my main man.
>>
File: image.jpg (804 KB, 1293x1035) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
804 KB, 1293x1035
>>76119627
Where does this cat keep getting all this food? It's crazy.
>>
>>76119275
let test the accurateness of their statement. if those cry babies cant survive the next couple of quarters after prices rise then they were right and they should have had their wages increased so that others could be fired to cover the pay of the other employees

but if they are not dead they have to shut up or be euthanized
>>
>>76119275
Then why the fuck do you keep doing the same thing?

Also McDonald's is a franchise they don't seek the rates. I'm tried of talking to people with all the problems crying for the solutions
>>
>>76123653
>Are you implying only McDonalds employees are on food stamps?

Nope! But a large majority of people who work minimum wage are. Its absurd to shift the burden to feed, clothe, and house these people who are unskilled to the government just because multibillion dollar corporations can't impinge even slightly on their profit margins, lil buckaroo.
>>
>>76121046
Get rid of your cell phone, drop your ISP, and get used to network TV. Eat meat maybe twice a week, and don't have any children.

Minimum MEANS minimum.
>>
File: 1407434882084.jpg (46 KB, 421x427) Image search: [Google]
1407434882084.jpg
46 KB, 421x427
>tfw when straight onto the dole from school
I haven't worked a day in my life and can spent my spare time doing what I want when I want while others pay for it.

Go to bed, wagie. You need to work hard for my benefits :^)
>>
>>76120878
>Oy vey goy overthrow the czar everything will be fine
>>
>>76123397
This isn't how wages worked, and if they did then you'd find the price of everything sky-rockets.

What happens whenever the minimum wage increases to $15? Rent will go up. That's what I'll be doing on my rental homes.
>>
>unionized fast food workers

the union would take half their pay check
>>
>>76119275
Man, if I wasn't such a good goy, I'd think this was some sort of subversive, crypto-communist assault on a capitalist economy.

That'd be real wierd though ;^/
>>
>>76119275
I hope all those burguer flippers become obsolete by the end of the year. Fuck them, and fuck the liberals.
>>
>>76123901
Start a /biz/ thread I'm curious on property management
>>
>>76119466
Not everyone is smart enough for college , not everyone has money for college
>>
>>76123901
In Seattle, where the minimum wage has been slowly climbing to 15 dollars an hour, there were restaurateurs who gnashed their teeth and cried, saying their businesses would shutter if the min wage went up. Every single restaurant group/owner that signed this MUH FEELS letter have since expanded their operations. It's a pretty solid example of the fact that minimum wage increases doesn't lead to any sort of stagnation or out of control inflation. Why are you so okay with being so utterly exploited by the people above you for pennies? How does that feel good? Don't you have any pride?
>>
>>76123858
a large majority of minimum wage workers are teenagers and young adults, they should be living at home or school so there is no need for welfare
>>
>>76120751
Minimum wage should be indexed to inflation.
>>
>>76124128
great sources
>>
>>76123858
Hey, you know what's great? Being unemployed because your employer replaced everyone with machines.

Poorly paid entry jobs are -vital-. You would have no hope whatsoever as a poor person to get work at all if every job required college education or higher. How does it help people when you make jobs even harder to get?
These entry level jobs are great for getting valuable working experience and you can add it to your CV.
I was on minimum wage for a long time. I didn't have to take loans because I worked extra hours and didn't spend my money poorly.
>>
>>76119275
>McDonalds
>Work Hard
>>
>>76124128
Your post says the owners couldn't handle it the minute it took place. If you stretch the minute it's not fair to expect the same result
>>
File: costco5.jpg (638 KB, 922x2040) Image search: [Google]
costco5.jpg
638 KB, 922x2040
>>76121671
>EMT's, IT technicians and other skilled professionals don't even make 15 bucks an hour

my sides
>>
>>76124303
You have literally been cucked by capitalism, dude. Its hilarious. You want big daddy capitalism to fuck your wife while he throws quarters at you. Its pathetic. Kill yourself.
>>
File: 1357831977164.jpg (27 KB, 537x397) Image search: [Google]
1357831977164.jpg
27 KB, 537x397
>>76124446
Are you actually unironically promoting communism/anarchism on /pol/?

And no, lazy and poor people don't deserve higher wages. I do, because I worked my way up to the top.
>>
>>76123873
Lol what? Have fun with that. I'll be busy having a life and being important in the world and yes I babbysit manchildren like you as apart of my tax, but it's worth all the smug looks of contempt I get to give you manchildren as I see you in public.
>>
>>76124721
>Fuck my wife, Walton Family! Fuck my wife, Elon Musk!
>>
>>76124128
http://www.forbes.com/sites/timworstall/2016/02/19/seattles-15-minimum-wage-jobs-down-unemployment-up-this-isnt-working-is-it/#4ff82e0b3712

Except the exact opposite of what you just stated is happening.
>>
>>76123654
>You don't get to 100K a year on a 9 to 5 job.
That's a lie. I contract at a rate $50/hr, this would be $100k/yr if I worked 40 hours (i.e. 9-5). Most of my peers contract at way higher rates.

>>76123659
>You have never been poor, huh?
Eh, I don't know, what does that mean? Poor is relative. I would say I lived most of my life as broke-middle class. Think Malcolm in the Middle; healthy, fed, stable, the lights are on, but no disposable income in the family past that point. I could be much worse off.
>>
i work in a factory and idk why people bitch and moan about wages

no i will not be automated, no it is not backbreaking, no its not dirty, its just boring as fuck

wages and benefits are good, i get to contribute to an awesome product and i only have a hs diploma

its not even a union, so come at me /pol/ with your excuses
>>
File: aSAWoq7.jpg (669 KB, 2130x1432) Image search: [Google]
aSAWoq7.jpg
669 KB, 2130x1432
Reminder that if USA was national socialist, those workers would be doing more important jobs than flipping unhealthy burgers.
Smash Capitalism!
Smash Marxism!
Embrace National Socialism!
>>
File: 1379489496438.jpg (54 KB, 560x378) Image search: [Google]
1379489496438.jpg
54 KB, 560x378
>>76124804
You're cute.
>>
>>76124930
>no i will not be automated
Why not?
>>
File: you think thats air.jpg (31 KB, 320x152) Image search: [Google]
you think thats air.jpg
31 KB, 320x152
>>76124850
That the city that has an unemployment rate about 30% below the national average?

I think it is.
>>
>>76124128
Causation does not mean correlation, and what you pointed out is a city which could support an increased minimum wage.

Before the wage hike the city had a lower unemployment rate than the national average, 70.3% of the city held a college degree, and 67.4% worked at a well-paying White-Collar job.

Give me one example of a wage-hike working in any city which is predominantly made up by blue-collar jobs. (most of America)
>>
File: 1460806476030.jpg (18 KB, 208x225) Image search: [Google]
1460806476030.jpg
18 KB, 208x225
>>76119546
>there are enough promotions and raises for everyone
>>
If they put half the effort they put into bitching in their work instead, they'd be fucking part of the 1% by now.
>>
>>76125008
too lean, new model replacement is too complex, i'll sooner be replaced by 3rd world labor than a robot.

btw I work in a "cutting-edge" manufacturing plant, and the technology really isn't that impressive. Machines still run off of fucking air compressors, and malfunction all the time.

I think this whole automation thing is a bit over exaggerated desu senpai. AI or 3rd world labor would replace me before a robot. And AI will replace everyone so it's irrelevant
>>
I was born therefor pay me.
Fuck these people.
Fuck them.
Fuck.
>>
>>76125235
It'll be super shitty for the first ten to twenty years with the switch from human to AI work, but it'll start getting good after thirty years. That's when I'll get my living wage.
>>
>>76119275
>tfw work for home depot
>make above minimum wage and get a fucking lot of benefits
>Never held another job
>It's easy as fuck
>Work nights so I get to be alone stocking shit while listening to music I like
>Have all day to my self for video games and cooking nice filling meals

It's like they didn't even try to look for a better job.
>>
File: 1464911791033.png (471 KB, 904x1086) Image search: [Google]
1464911791033.png
471 KB, 904x1086
>hard work
Yeah, that's the issue right there.

You're pretty much paid at the level of our replaceability. If you can be replaced within days, you're not paid very much at all.

Blame the politicians for the fucking unskilled immigrants pouring over the open borders. You used to be able to make a living out of short order cook work or working behind a bar. Now they can click their fingers and replace you within hours, so no living wage for you any more.
>>
>>76125170

>unironically believing this in the year 2016

your naivete is shocking
>>
>>76119275
>Working at McDonald's
>hard work
>McDonald's
>Hard

Those idiots wouldn't know real hard work if it dickslapped them in the face.
>>
>>76119275
Shut up and flip my burger.

You know what my favorite thing to say to an Ethnic studies major is?

[spoiler]I'll have fries with that[/spoiler]
>>
shlomo's face reading this thread and seeing all the good goyim defending wage cuckery.
>>
>>76125660
If you're over 25 and the best job you can get is at McDonald's, I have just one question for you: What the fuck have you been doing your whole life up until now?
>>
File: 1451603545850.gif (291 KB, 500x373) Image search: [Google]
1451603545850.gif
291 KB, 500x373
>>76120742
>Israel's currency is literally shekels
>>
File: faggot.jpg (63 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
faggot.jpg
63 KB, 600x450
>>76126129
you think the word was invented just for lulz?
>flag
>education
>>
>>76122295
bet you wish you where a union laborer, cause in my state they make $35/hr with full benefits
>>
I support a minimum wage increase to $10/hr. That's totally reasonable.

If you have a family to feed you should take more dangerous, harder, and higher paying unskilled work. Don't fuck up my simple order and then demand to be compensated with $30k a year.
>>
>>76126129
>a jewish country using a jewish currency
Amazing, I know.
>>
File: 1463619229046.jpg (59 KB, 600x831) Image search: [Google]
1463619229046.jpg
59 KB, 600x831
>>76122534
I dig, I haul stuff around the site, I keep the site clean, I operate forklifts, bobcats, chip concrete, use a water truck to keep the dust down on the site. I also ferry the other workers from the site to the parking lot, among other miscellaneous things. I'm basically a glorified construction maid.

I learned how to operate the machines on the job during slow days. 4 months ago I first started this job and the superintendent liked me enough to give me a two dollar raise. Surprisingly, more than 5 laborers have come and gone within that time period because they are convinced they are above this easy ass work.

I'm not mad, you just seemed like an entitled brat. If you are not, and we're actually serious, I apologize.
>>
File: 1465006971513.png (306 KB, 971x542) Image search: [Google]
1465006971513.png
306 KB, 971x542
>>76122488
My back is great, Holmes. We're required to have a buddy to lift anything heavier than 35 pounds :^)
>>
>>76125076
Is that why you need to force them to give promotions that can't be given?
>>
>>76125040
>yfw when you realize unemployment rises in seattle because losers can get more from the government than 15/hr can provide them
>>
>>76125235
>I think this whole automation thing is a bit over exaggerated
The only reason people whine about the idea of that is because when the auto industry sacked a bajillion people, we had a big unemployment problem.

Those people they replaced with robots are the same morons working at a mcdonalds, by the way. Assembly line workers. People who barely have the two neurons required to take item A and place it on item B as instructed by the huge kindergarten instruction manual stapled in front of them. The same people who still somehow manage to fuck that up.
>>
>>76119275
See this is the classist attitude that the lower class exhibits towards the middle and upper class.

They have absolutely no idea how hard other people work, and I can almost guarantee they wouldn't last a day in another profession's job. They feel entitled to more pay because they are stupid and lack empathy.

Lower class people are just terrible to be around.
>>
>>76126620
Not saying that at all, but it's stupid to say that just because someone doesn't get a promotion, that they don't work hard.
>>
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 480x360
>>76121509
Something more creative.

>implying retards that can't excel beyond a minimum wage burger flip job have the intellect for creativity
>>
>>76126687
I work in the auto industry. I don't necessarily agree with that, I think the idiots working assembly jobs end up at something better than mcdonalds but not corporate america obviously

Now temporaries, yeah they're the ones ending up at mcdonalds, but full time associates? I don't necessarily agree. But this is based off personal experience.
>>
File: 1456794291599.jpg (214 KB, 658x595) Image search: [Google]
1456794291599.jpg
214 KB, 658x595
>>76120833
why do these autistic fags always want to blow up nightclubs/bars?

just because you can't get laid
>ISIS did exact same thing in Paris
>>
>>76122918
more green text stories
>>
>>76121949

Nice id
>>
>>76124007
You get paid in accordance with your skill set and experience. If you have don't have any skills or experiences you get paid like shit. Why pay you more when someone else is willing to be paid less for the same, skill deprived job? Why pay someone more when any retard could do what you're doing?
They don't even flip burgers themselves anymore, they throw the patties in a conveyor that runs them through like a toaster oven. Literally anyone can do that.
>>
>>76127498
>my mommy and daddy bought me a college education.
>>
>>76119275
These people are like antiquated farm animals who are in the process of being replaced by the cotton gin and plow.
>>
>>76127109
I was speaking retroactively. Assembly line workers nowadays probably also double as quality control and are assembling relatively complex pieces that are too difficult to program the robutts to do.

I mean when we first starting throwing out the people whose job was to bolt in the instrument panel for 9 hours a day, back in the 70's and 80's.
>>
>>76122133
>work industry
>>
>>76119275
The world is NOT a nice place.
Welcome to reality.

Maybe you shouldn't have shat so many fucking nignog turds while working a minimum wage job that's about to become obsolete.

Fucking retards.
I can already buy with these in the McDonald's near my office.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (37 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
37 KB, 480x360
>>76128135
Forgot pic
>>
>>76127643
Nah, I grew up on the brink of homelessness and managed to get my own education working shit jobs and literally working hard to move my way up the ladder into management positions.
Im not even mid 20s yet and I make 100k+ a year with 1/4 the year off in vacation times.

If I, of all people can do that shit then so can everyone else.

>Inb4 but you're a WHITE MALE
>>
>>76127907
People are still doing jobs like that though, like I said, believe it or not a lot of stuff is still cheaper to have 3rd world people do than automate.

Also I want everyone to know, robots are absolutely dog shit. They can only do very SIMPLE and very REPETITIVE tasks. Those fancy robots you see welding a car body together? Yeah, that's about all they've ever been able to do. Also they're REALLY not that complicated. I'm surprised time and time again at how basic our machines really are.

Until we get god-tier robots and AI, I'm not scared. And I say this as a brain dead assembly worker
>>
>>76119275
Why the fuck should McDonald's employees have a union?
>>
I make $22/hour as an intern.
>>
>>76126856
True. Just because someone works hard doesn't mean they're actually any good at their job, so they won't get promoted.
>>
>>76119275

Is forbes redpilled?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIBlNLyvZKU
>>
>>76121330
Nah, I'm a programmer. If it ever gets to the point that robots are improving their code on their own we're pretty much fucked, anyway.
>>
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/06/03/business/walmart-looks-to-drones-to-speed-distribution.html

One step closer to Amazon is everyone, cut as many jobbies as possible.
>>
>be neet, obese kissless virgin with social anxiety
>start pulling self up
>work min wage job as security guard as shittiest shifts possible, overnight everywhere around the city. Sleep schedule moving constantly for when I could get hours
>read any time I was alone with books free from library
>walk constantly
>live on rice and protein powder diet
>get gym membership
>join national guard
>get college degree and work entire time
>work ass off constantlyin every job, always aim to do work of person above me and gun for responsibility over recognition or short term pay increase
>white privilege/100k tech job where I work 12 hours a day then come home and study

fuck poor people
>>
File: 1464657376186s.jpg (2 KB, 125x75) Image search: [Google]
1464657376186s.jpg
2 KB, 125x75
>>76119275
Go get a job pouring concrete then if you're so used to hard work. I assure you it'll pay a lot better.
>>
>>76121330
>read anything on "security"
>most businesses get owned by noobs who followed metasploit tutorials

I'm sure making everything 100% robot will end well. My money is on skynet apocalypse by a virus written by a group of coders who were forced to teach pajeet their jobs in order to keep their pension.
>>
>>76127498
i have a genetic predisposition to be lazy

i literally cant
>>
>>76128135
donde hay de esos negro?
>>
>>76129608
Puerto Madero
>>
>>76129334
You are the American Dream. God bless!
>>
>>76119275
If they could afford to live working, how would they need to be dependant on the state for education and food for their children? How could we divide the family unit without forcing both parents to work instead of raising children?
>>
>tfw my first job was $5.75 in machine shop
>Now make 50k anywhere, no degree
Apply yourself
>>
>>76119275
You're a retard for even having a family while working at McDonalds.
>>
>>76130293
Anti-family society ftw
>>
>>76124007
You don't need to be smart for college, you just gotta put in time and do homework.

They're all kiddy classes anyway. What have you been doing with your study time anyway Anon?
>>
>>76119275
I have never seen a hard working mcdonald's employee in my entire life.
>>
>>76130293
No, the mexicans are the ones who think mcdonald's is something to support their families. Those used to be workforce entry jobs for teenagers. Now juanita is using it to feed her 6 kids.
>>
>>76121480
>define livable

If you're a millennial then it means having enough not just to eat but to eat out, have a nice social life and live in your own apartment.

If you're also trash then it means you can support a family.
>>
>>76122918
I find this hard to believe. I'm a manager at Wendy's and I'm 6'3", make 90k a year and have a 10 inch cock. Soft.
>>
>>76121525
>>have to interact with all manner of people

"you want fries with that?" isn't a lot of interaction tbqh senpai

>>thankless job

lol so now you're complaining that people don't appreciate what you do? Become a Doctor then! Of course, some patients die too so it's not all puppies and rainbows.

Fucking millennials.
>>
>they work hardly
Why is this in the quote? Sounds like a nigger said it
>>
>>76119275
That does it, I'm now a #cruzmissle
>>
>>76132820
What a coincidence because I am also now a #cruzmissile
>>
File: image_22.jpg (186 KB, 800x820) Image search: [Google]
image_22.jpg
186 KB, 800x820
>>76127643
Niggers like you make me sad that I served this country. I didn't have shit growing up, raised by a single mother who busted her ass to put food on the table until I was old enough to help provide. I had no shot at college out of high school, so I enlisted gave up six years of my life to get a shot at a degree.

I had to struggle every step of the way, and you have the audacity to imply that the only way anyone makes it through college is through privilege. My privilege was to do shit the rest of you cowards would break in half trying to do. Fuck off to whatever shit hole you came from.
Thread replies: 188
Thread images: 42

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.