[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is something happening in romania right now or was it just a bait
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4
File: Flag_map_of_Romania.svg_.png (39 KB, 1280x906) Image search: [Google]
Flag_map_of_Romania.svg_.png
39 KB, 1280x906
I read today this threads talking about romania that something is happening over there and ww3 ant shit like this. And I think that this skyking record is just fake!
>>
Nah. They were just testing their sirens country-wide.
>>
>>76119190
What was about the pics that were posted?
>>
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3625414/Vladimir-Putin-s-air-force-puts-spectacular-strength-attack-helicopters-fighter-jets-Crimean-exercises.html

Relevant? Maybe they thought Russia was attacking?
>>
File: 1448424056666.jpg (17 KB, 500x362) Image search: [Google]
1448424056666.jpg
17 KB, 500x362
>>76119071
I'm legit worried, my girlfriend lives in bucharest, i'm going there next month.

I read that there were explosions heard near the moldavian border, increased activity with soldiers, some her family members got called for the army. air sirens heard, i heard about military patrolling @ public transportation, alot of choppers were active....

i hate this fucking gay earth.
I'm shitting bricks over here
>>
>>76119713
Don't worry. I don't think so.
>>
>>76119968
Thank you Hans,
What makes you think so?
>>
>>76120038
I really think that it was all a bait. Just trust real posts and with timestamp. I'm worried to but I don't think that russian will annex romania.
>>
>>76120260
though there are official news sources covering this.

http://dailycaller.com/2016/06/03/romania-poking-putin-in-the-eye/

stuff linked with Putin, plus people talked about Romania building a missile base which Putin wasn't too happy about, something NATO related. I don't know how much of it is true, plus my gf also linked me about the explosions heard today, so there is Definitely something going on .

I want to believe there's not
>>
>>76120639
http://thewatchers.adorraeli.com/2016/06/02/waves-of-mysterious-sonic-booms-shake-ground-shatter-windows-in-iasi-romania/
>>
>>76120639
The "missile base" is a rocket shield. It's literally meant to defend, not attack.

As usual, Russia proves it's an immature country that can't stand the idea of people wanting to defend themselves. They can't even figure out how diplomacy works well enough that they will stop being warmongering retards for long enough that NATO finally disintegrates, as it's bound to eventually.

All they're doing is strengthening NATO; if they actually go to war, then all they're doing is either cause life to end, or make themselves disintegrate to foreign occupation.
>>
>>76119713
romanian here, i'm the guy that posted the boom shit and no, it's not a shitpost but rather a legit happening disguised as a shitpost to draw pol's attention. bread and circus knowwhatimean?

you best start worrying anon. take her to a vacation, a permanent one somewhere.
>>
gypsy removal when?
>>
>>76120838
goddamnit, it's that bad? shitposting aside?
i'll fly her over really, if needed
>>
>>76120750
>3 days ago
>>
>>76120838
Can you post it again please
>>
>>76121116
dunno anon i'm really hoping this is just testing but i have a really bad feeling. too many weird things happening at once. the explosion thing was definitely a happening sign, why would any country, be it russia or the US have an airplane over the ukraine border that can break the sound barrier? shit is bad

>>76121239
post what? i don't have the whole post but i saved those two images another romanon posted with the tanks
>>
>>76121116
Other Romanian here.

No, this is just shitposting. It's not that bad, if there was an actual invasion going on there would have been a mobilization by now, even our cuck government isn't that cuck.
>>
>>76119286
faked
>>
>>76121239
found my original post >>75746766

>>76121374
> australia
>>
Literally nothing is happening. I hope you aren't autistic enough to take
VERTICAL TEXT
E
R
T
I
C
A
L
T
E
X
T
Seriously, dude.
>>
russia wants to occupy romania cause of its human manure producing potential.
>>
>>76119071
I saw 6 attack choppers flying in formation today, and then a half hour later I saw two fighter jets one after another in a succession of no more than 3 minutes. Something is happening
>>
>>76120838
>>76121327
>>76121451
glad to see some romanian here now though

>>76121327
fucking /pol/ shitposting, legit worried anon right here.
i'll fly here over permanently if i have to.
>>
>>76121521
oh, 100% aryan white guy btw ;)
>>
>>76121521
nah don't fly there m8 if the happening ocurs you'll be caught between fucking nato and russia, i pity the people that are going to be caught between these two powers colliding, though if russia does strike NATO might just kick our shitty ass out and let russia take us
>>
>>76121715

do you have evacuations drills?
>>
>>76121715
God fucking damnit
>>
>>76121907
no we're practically a third world country, why do you think nobody suspects that airplane was romanian? flat chance
>>
>>76119713
Haven't heard of any explosions from from my Moldavian family, so I guess not.
>>
>>76122497
Ask them
>>
>>76119071
Pls be a happening
Just moved to a very boring place
Hope your gf gets out though Heineken
>>
>>76120835
>It's literally meant to defend, not attack.

sure.

can russia be part of that 'defensive shield'?

nobody knows what exactly is stuffed in those silos.
>>
>>76122925
>Implying modern ABMs and ICBMs use the same infastructure and silos.
>>
Guys chill down if something is going to happen - we'll keep you posted.

For now absolutely nothing is happening and it makes 0 logic for anything to happen.
>>
>>76122925
And if it was an offensive silo, so what? Russia probably has hundreds of those, probably even in Crimea, and Romania isn't crying that Russia dares have a military.

That's ignoring the fact that, as 0RyVD42a points out, ABMs and ICBMs don't use the same infrastructure.

Russia can go fuck itself in a knot. They're the only reason NATO exists in the first place, the only ammo politicians have to remaining member states of it.
>>
File: whiteromanianintellectual.jpg (289 KB, 891x594) Image search: [Google]
whiteromanianintellectual.jpg
289 KB, 891x594
>>76119071
Nah. Gypsies lying as always
>>
>>76123476
>as 0RyVD42a points out

Being this new.
>>
>>76119713

Doesn't she have internet or a phone?
>>
Who cares about romanians getting killed, anyways?
They're like Bolivia. And Bolivia doesn't exist.
>>
File: hungariantunes.jpg (42 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
hungariantunes.jpg
42 KB, 350x350
>>76123623
Being this much of a fag.
>>
>>76123675
yes anon, i talk to her daily by phone and net
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.