[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck is wrong with people?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 8
File: retard.jpg (23 KB, 390x334) Image search: [Google]
retard.jpg
23 KB, 390x334
How the fuck does this shit have 32 million views?

It's not even music, it's just some nigger beat with random instruments thrown in.
>>
>a fucking leaf
>expects people to know what he's talking about with the bare minimum information

Literally go kill yourself you shitposter.
>>
>>76118726
I didn't want to be a cancerous faggot and link to it.

Search kimbra on youtube.
>>
>>76118616
we don't pay much attention to the media, bro. You're going to need to help us out here.
>>
>>76118943
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHV04eSGzAA

Just looking at her fucking stupid face makes me fill with rage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHV04eSGzAA
>>
Its music. Just not your taste, dont be a faggot about it.
>>
Is kimbra a trap? That face ugh
>>
>>76118917
Why would I do that?
>>
>>76118616
I actually like her music. Why are you so pissy?
>>
>>76119387
It's not music, it's some lesbian singing about how she doesn't need a man and people just lap this shit up.

Like this, it's some fat bitch pretending men want her, this isn't fucking music.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMTAUr3Nm6I
>>
>>76118616
She looks, acts, sounds autistic.
>>
>>76119621
Bro its music. Quit being a faggot about it.
>>
>>76119697

nope, that's an ad
>>
>>76119799
>>76119799
you're saying she's an ad and doesn't even know
>>
File: 1341976570699.jpg (75 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
1341976570699.jpg
75 KB, 450x450
>>76119316
>Naming your kid Nebraska

And then white people wonder why other races laugh at us.
>>
>>76118616
Kimbra is miles ahead of most pop music, a lot of her stuff is much more innovative than mainstream stuff

word on the street is she and the guitarist from the dillinger escape plan were a thing

taste is subjective sperglord, what you listen to is likely little better
>>
>>76119316

holy shit, this is really fucking good. seriously one of the best pop songs i've heard in years.
>>
>>76119316
BECAUSE HIPSTERS THINK IT'S COOL.
>>
Then you have this bitch and her band of white knights, all she sings about is how her life is so hard because men exist.

All you have to do these days is read some lyrics about your vagina and you become a singer.
>>
She was the girl in the Goyte song.
>>
>>76118616
It's what happens when you don't beat your kids for being faggots
>>
The only bands I need are Bruce Springsteen, Guns N' Roses, and AC/DC.
>>
>>76119387
>>76119583
>>76119697
>>76119992

God damnit when did /pol/ become reddit
>>
>>76120261
/mu/ loves kimbra, reddit loves >>76120242

it's alright to have shit taste anon, just keep it off /pol/ and don't try to pretend otherwise
>>
File: 1460161484718.jpg (22 KB, 255x255) Image search: [Google]
1460161484718.jpg
22 KB, 255x255
>>76119316
Every year that goes by I think music can't possibly get anymore gay, and then someone makes shit like this

Though, the saddest part isn't the music, the saddest part is faggot kids will actually like this shit
>>
>>76120419
You've got it all figured out, huh?
>>
>>76120261
>reddit meme
First day here?
>>
>>76120419
>that pic

Become AnCap?

Did I decipher it correctly?
>>
>>76119961
>Implying non whites use better names

>Leshawn, Precious,etc
>>
>>76120757
I'm not saying they aren't any better but when white people do it they'll think it is the most normal thing then make fun of other races for doing it.

Not all white people, of course.
>>
>>76120895
All white people make fun of nigger names because they're fucking retarded, which is what one would expect from a nigger
>>
>>76120895
My friend, if the name in question was Apple or some other shit I might agree with you. But an actual word does trump the gibberish non whites make, the untraditional ones at least.
>>
>>76119961
Oto Indian word nebrathka, meaning "flat water" you racist against Indians ?
>>
>>76120659
Bee cum an hero I think?
>>
>>76119316
>Song about settling down and having kids
Videos a bit weird but apart from that it seems pretty good, better message than most pop shit
>>
>>76120048

please. this is mainstream at it's clearest trying to be go for the too deep for you crowd.

I just can't wait for big music companies to try and sell vaporwave albums
>>
>>76122070
wut

it's against it, are you baiting me?
>>
>>76120242
Anon please get some fucking taste. I know you're probably only 16 but if you need some references of shit to listen to don't be afraid to ask, we love you and we want to help. Your mother and I worry about you son.
>>
>>76122070
Uh no it's a feminist song about how men are ruining women's lives because somehow we are responsible for their stupid decisions.
>>
>>76118616
nothing there is something wronge with the apologist
>>
>>76118616
can someone tell me why i can't send a reply in threads one chan
>>
>>76123400
i can only abawer OP ecept for my self, wich is a curse
>>
>>76119961
>missing the obvious point of the song, i.e. mocking conservative upper-class family-values, including giving your child a name like Nebraska Jones"

Didn't expect anything else from a Burger. Did they teach you how to interpret the McDonalds-Menu at school?
>>
>>76122396
>>76123203
Ok apparently I missed the point of it it's my first time hearing it I didn't realise she was being sarcastic in which case yeah of course it's shit
>>
File: 1464758194897.jpg (123 KB, 500x700) Image search: [Google]
1464758194897.jpg
123 KB, 500x700
This is gud guys.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jna2r56EXTg
>>
>>76120024
I like it too. It's not that new tnh.
>>
>>76119316
This shit's old as fuck.
>>
>>76120659
honeybee facial jew faggot
>>
File: yb.jpg (59 KB, 380x537) Image search: [Google]
yb.jpg
59 KB, 380x537
WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! NOW!!!
>>
>>76119316
sounds meh
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.