[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did he mean by this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
>"Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy strength, and with all thy mind; and thy neighbour as thyself."

Who is my neighbor, /pol/?
>>
>>76117623
Everyone.
>>
>>76117623
I got sent to jail the last time I tried to jack off my neighbor.
>>
>>76117623
Cis white males only.
>>
Your neighbors. You know, the people who live in your neighborhood. Not people in Asia, or Africa, or Europe, or halfway across the continent.
>>
>>76117623
niggers and muslims

soon
>>
>>76118457
Are they really our neighbors?
>>
>>76118305
Underrated post
>>
Well you see goyim, according to certain rabbinic opinions, one would not be incorrect in thinking that one's neighbor would only apply to fellow jews like myself

Shalom, thanks for the good question! Don't forget the six quaseptigorillion!
>>
>>76117623
Refugees and illegal aliens
>>
>>76118051
So true.
>>
File: jesus wept.jpg (16 KB, 581x388) Image search: [Google]
jesus wept.jpg
16 KB, 581x388
>>76117623
All people. Everyone.
>>
>>76117623
>who is my neighbor

Did you not read the rest of Luke 10?
>>
>>76117623
If you don't want to be a christian, don't be a christian. But don't think that being a christian means just sticking fucking fish bumper sticker on your car and calling it a day, or going to church on christmas and easter and dropping a fiver in the collection plate.

The story of the Samaritan tells you. Everyone is your neighbor.

So, fuck the christianists, actually live your life like a christian. Love they neighbor as thyself. And everyone is your neighbor.
>>
File: 1434015624043.jpg (229 KB, 900x948) Image search: [Google]
1434015624043.jpg
229 KB, 900x948
>>76117623
the bible is liberal rubbish, toss that shit in the trash where it belongs. Or you could always wash invaders feet and cuck yourself out of existence like a good goy. inb4 hats and shit
>>
horses and boars
>>
>>76120169
nonces and whores
>>
>>76117623

Everyone. Which is why everyone needs to repent and become a Christian

Wouldn't want them to burn now would you?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.