[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ETERNAL ANGLO POSTER IS DEAD LONG LIVE THE ANGLO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 7
File: beautiful_anglo_blood.jpg (2 MB, 2400x2910) Image search: [Google]
beautiful_anglo_blood.jpg
2 MB, 2400x2910
My elite ANGLO agents are glad to report that we have finally removed the disgusting ARYAN poster from Germany.

We shall celebrate, or we shall bring his spirit to the forum once more?

HUZZAH GLORY TO THE ANGLO BLOOD
MAY WE SEPARATE ARYANS FROM THEIR SKIN AND GOLD FOREVER MORE
>>
>>76116652
makes you think
>>
>>76116652
Are German-Americans alright?

We've adopted anglo culture and language, may we be spared?
>>
File: Locutus_of anglo.jpg (6 KB, 257x196) Image search: [Google]
Locutus_of anglo.jpg
6 KB, 257x196
>>76118084
We are the ANGLO. Lower your walls and surrender your borders. We will add your biological and cultural distinctiveness to our own. Resistance is futile.

Negotiation is irrelevant. Freedom is irrelevant. Self-determination is irrelevant.
You must comply

We only wish to raise the quality of life for all peoples

You question us about the ARYAN but their biological and technological distinctiveness was unremarkable. They were unworthy of assimilation. Why assimilate a people that would detract from perfection?

I am Locutus of ANGLO. Resistance is futile. Your life as it has been, is over. From this time forward, you will service us.

You will all become one with the ANGLO
>>
File: 1464091647753.jpg (42 KB, 800x587) Image search: [Google]
1464091647753.jpg
42 KB, 800x587
>>76116652
Anglos forfeited their empire out of weakness and incompetence. Look at what a traditional Anglo-Canadian representative government has allowed to happen to this country. They are the ones that evidently hate their identity, culture, etc. to the point of taking all white Canadians along with them on their sinking ship, regardless of Anglo or Euro origin.
>>
>>76116652
ha ha all they do is post le anglo meme im glad theyre gone
>>
File: anglomedia.png (270 KB, 413x480) Image search: [Google]
anglomedia.png
270 KB, 413x480
>>76116652
You will NOT succeed, Beady Eyed Anglo BLOOD.
>>
>>76118165
And what of the celt, the spaniard, the greek, the basque, the finn, and the slav?

Are they eternal aryan?
>>
File: aidf98.jpg (134 KB, 500x426) Image search: [Google]
aidf98.jpg
134 KB, 500x426
>>76116652
I'm not dead, Anglo Roach
The fight has just begun, beady-eyed Anglo BLOOD
>>
File: BEADY.png (207 KB, 490x313) Image search: [Google]
BEADY.png
207 KB, 490x313
>>76119112
My brother LIVES.

The Anglo BLOOD will meet their end!
>>
File: anglobloodfish.jpg (30 KB, 634x487) Image search: [Google]
anglobloodfish.jpg
30 KB, 634x487
>>76119112

THERE WILL BE NOWHERE LEFT FOR YOU TO HIDE ARYAN BLOOD THE FINAL STAGES OF OUR PLANS ARE FINALLY COMING TO FRUITION.

YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBERED.

WE CANNOT BE CONTROLLED, WE CANNOT BE STOPPED.

YOU'LL BE STRAPPED INTO THE ARYAN JUICER BY THE END OF THE YEAR, SCUMBLOOD.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.