[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fathers of /pol/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 457.jpg (61 KB, 576x386) Image search: [Google]
457.jpg
61 KB, 576x386
How many /pol/ users are dads? I just did birthday shopping for my estranged daughter who turned 4 on Friday. I have a second daughter due on Wednesday of next week. I'm now sitting in a shaded wooded area reflecting. I'm disappointed I couldn't spend more, but I'm getting raped on child support. I know this ain't/blog/ here, but I was wondering about the other dad's here.
>>
File: 20160604_150845.png (175 KB, 1439x772) Image search: [Google]
20160604_150845.png
175 KB, 1439x772
I am. Get your shit together.
>>
File: image.png (150 KB, 500x205) Image search: [Google]
image.png
150 KB, 500x205
>>76115408

What happened anon?
>>
>>76115527
Advise?
>>
>>76115637
Business took a turn for thexample worse where I worked. I couldn't afford rent and basic necessities so me and my ex moved in with my parents. My ex took off with another guy out of state. She just moved back recently and I'm doing the best I can, but I'm getting damnaked near 50% of my paycheck taken for child support.
>>
>>76115859

I'm sorry to hear that, stay strong friendo. You got this.
>>
>>76115408
I am and you are all degenerates
>>
>>76115859
Fuck man. I'm so sorry. Women are goddamn heartless. Fortunately the meme of them being caring is dying.
>>
>>76115859
>Wanna take a 2 hour nap on the couch followed by 10 hours of sleep in your bed?
>Go ahead, nobody's gonna make you feel guilty or lazy for doing so.
>Wanna go out at 3 am for some fast food?
>Wanna watch anime all day or play vidya all day?
is the cunt spending/saving the child support money on the children? she damn well better be.
>>
In your experience, do all conservative men talk about fucking their daughters, OP?
Or you just don't mind getting behind a guy who does?
>>
>>76115859
Stash as much money as you can afford in your savings account each month. I don't care if you can only afford $50 a month, or $25. It adds up. Pick up overtime whenever you can, find a higher-paying job, or even a second job until you can save up a little more. Look for side jobs or contract opportunities you can do to get a little extra money. Every little bit counts. Question every expense, and NEVER use credit to pay for a deficit. Also, don't use money you don't have. If you don't have all the money up front, don't buy.
>>
>>76115859
>Friend has kid
>Psycho ex splits off, gets kid, gets child support
>Friend is fucked on child support and never gets to see his kid although hes supposed to be able to see her
>Gets a huge bonus from work
>Spends some of his bonus on a German Shepherd puppy for his daughter and 3 months worth of dog food
>That was the last time he was able to see his daughter and hug her and tell her that he loves her
>One day he waits all Saturday parked down the street to wait for them to walk the dog
>He follows them at distance watching his daughter and her dog being happy af
>Another man is with his daughter and ex
>Sees him hit the dog and his daughter
>He flips his shit and go and kicks the guys ass and takes his daughter and the dog with him
>Gets cops called on him
>Things look bad
>Me and another friend talk him out of an hero by saying daughter needs a strong dad and not a pussy
>Whole thing gets brought into court
>Is discovered that daughter has several bruises from the shitbag hitting her
>Wins sole custody of his kid
>Two weeks later moves up the ladder at work
>Him the kid and the dog all live in a nice ass house together

Look OP, life fucking sucks. And theres really no point to that free text story. But if I've learned anything from my friend.

You have to embrace the suck until their is no more suck to embrace. Keep your head up OP. Fight through it, do it for your family man.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.