[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now that Stefan has fully lost it, I believe this image is final.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 207
Thread images: 30
File: lolberts before after2.jpg (1 MB, 1751x1648) Image search: [Google]
lolberts before after2.jpg
1 MB, 1751x1648
Now that Stefan has fully lost it, I believe this image is final.
>>
>>76112938
Saved
Did you make this pic?
>>
>>76112938
Not "I want to have sex with sponge bob"
>>
>>76113862
kek
but why did he say that? i didnt get it when i watched the video
>>
>>76112938
I can't believe a grown ass man is so easily influenced
>>
based not an argument man
>>
>>76113977
two videos before. It's called something like "exposing liberal hypocrisy"
>>
>>76113986
>we don't get wiser as we get older
>>
>hurr durr le not an argument maymay

wipe the cum from your mouths and go to >>>/lgbt/
>>
>>76114193
LITERALLY not an argument
>>
>>76112938

base d stefan whiten superemasist guy

t. noth drunk guy
>>
>>76112938

He hasn't lost it, he's become a man.
>>
>>76114150
actually a half decent point from the canucks
>>
>>76114150
oldfag here, and can confirm.
>>
File: hediditagain.png (36 KB, 628x257) Image search: [Google]
hediditagain.png
36 KB, 628x257
>>
>>76114535
Well, it wasnt an argument.
>>
>>76114535
After having studied Trump's use of memetic catchphrases and easy to use catchall slogans, he's embraced the notanargemt meme and he even commissioned well known neo nazi "Zyklon" Ben Garrison to do a comic of his catchphrase. Molyneux is not only a genius in the philosophical field, but he's also quickly grasped the untapped potential of memetics. This can be seen in how his channel has exploded as of late.

Molyneux is definitely on the path to being one of the greatest philosophers of our generation.
>>
>>76114150
I think he just saw an opportunity to expand his audience
>>
>>76112938
>lost it

It has become apparent who the people are, that are actively unweaving the social fabric of Western civilization, for the stupidest of reasons.

8 years of Obama and Left still isn't saited. On the contrary, they are even more ravenous then ever, and the people unironically denounce common sense policy, because the media tells them so.

There is no more grey. No more middle ground. You either pick the right, who has been the Left's boogeyman for the past 70 years.... Or you pick the Left who WILL in YOUR lifetime, destroy everything, rather then the hypothetical revival of the right wing Nazis, which is what these netural scum actually believe.
>>
>>76115509
Is he not already? All memes aside, which contemporary philosopher has a bigger influence than Moly?
His own work on UPB might not be very significant, but when it comes to talking about important issues, there aren't as many people as prolific and fearless as him. I mean it's one thing to talk about niggers while being anonymous, but it's another to put your own name out there and talk about race and IQ, about jews and so on.
>>
>>76115578
The thing is his views haven't changed at all, they've only become supplemented with his recent more nationalistic rhetoric. He still espouses his hardliner ancap philosophy, non-aggression, and peaceful parenting initiatives. But you can only talk about the same thing over and over for so long, the only reason his audience has grown is because of his covering of recent events, use of memetics and flashier videos with more high-profile alt-right personalities like Alex Jones, Paul Watson and the Trump Girls.

Only a matter of time until he gets Trump himself, i mean even Alex Jones did.
>>
File: 1464996068455.png (28 KB, 285x285) Image search: [Google]
1464996068455.png
28 KB, 285x285
>>76116165
What's wrong with becoming Trump?
>>
>>76114072
>get asked "why did he say that"?
>answer "two videos before."

>>76113977
He said that becaue he's losing his mind.
He was just kidding. The whole video was a jab for the liberals, as their attention span is 3 minutes maximum, and they watch these heavily edited and cut "look mom, he said something funny! haha :D:D:DD" videos.
>>
>>76115954
I think what Molyneux has to do is legitimize himself more as a Philosopher rather than an Entertainer/Educator. How should he do this? Not sure. Maybe write some more books? If I remember correctly he's in his 40s, so he definitely has time to expand his ideas and research, and ultimately his philosophy.
>>
>>76116440
I thought he said when, and watching the video I told him about would answer his real question
>>
>>76116516
He's 52 or so
>>
>>76116327
He isn't becoming more like Trump, in fact he has done many criticisms of Trump himself, though he has definitely borrowed some of Trump's tactics when it comes to speaking.
>>
>>76114362
rare?
>>
>>76116856
He seems pretty healthy though (other than the cancer) , he even used to work out in his old videos.
>>
>>76116870
Molymeme should enter politics. We need an uncucked party.
>>
>>76114362
How old
>>
>>76117046
>>
File: 1380330224676.gif (2 MB, 320x362) Image search: [Google]
1380330224676.gif
2 MB, 320x362
>>76114150

>Unironically supporting a meme-candidate
>Wise

He's 100% doing it for the views
>>
>>76117007
He mentioned that he would not enter politics under any circumstance as his philosophy is simply incompatible in Canada today. He's gone into some detail how his political beliefs would require some anti-govt upheaval or a tidal wave of liberalism to even work in Canada or the US
>>
>>76117193
He makes no money off youtube retard
>>
>>76117107
Do you have children? How old are they?
>>
>>76117363
Things are changing rapidly. He shouldn't rule it out completely.
>>
>>76117532
Changing for the worst, have you forgotten the party in charge?
>>
>>76114362
Definite rare proxy.
>>
>>76117432

Lmao he's constantly begging for donations. Don't pretend that this isn't a primary source of income.

>retard

What's with Trump supporters and projecting all the time?
>>
>>76117046
He's old for his country

>>
>>76117610
You mean the one who hired SA firefighters?
>>
>>76117646
>Don't pretend that this isn't a primary source of income.
>views=\=donations
Nobody is pretending, neither is he retard
His income is completely volatile.

>What's with Trump supporters and projecting all the time?
Fuck off back to redit if you can't handle some mean words retard
>>
>>76117908

>views=\=donations

LOL. Keep telling yourself that.

>Fuck off back to redit if you can't handle some mean words retard

I guess I'd be in a foul mood too if I completely abandoned my philosophy just to shill for meme-candidates
>>
the reason he got redpilled is the same reason so many libertarians woke up: the rise of the SJW. libertarians were personally attacked because they are mostly white, they see the creeping anti-whiteness everywhere. wouldn't surprise me if stefan went full natsoc within the next few years.
>>
>>76118176
not an argument
>>
>>76118264

not an arugment
>>
>>76118180
I think he's already found his niche of western and white exeptionalism, and his whole NAP, Ancap, UDP philosophy
>>
How often does Stef lurk this place?
>>
>>76118497
Just fuck off back to redit already loser
>>
>>76118588

Too much considering that all he does now is shill for Trump
>>
>>76118588
Often

t. Stef
>>
>>76118180
Libertarian here. Riding the Trump Train because we have a very powerful common enemy. Trump's disregard for the constitution is nothing compared to the elite's subversion of it.
>>
>>76118644

not an argument
>>
>>76112938
He's just like Benny G, he's following the path of most shekels.
>>
>>76118713

>Libertarian
>Riding the Trump Train

Replace libertarian with bandwaggoner
>>
File: fashy grandpa.png (60 KB, 564x521) Image search: [Google]
fashy grandpa.png
60 KB, 564x521
>>76114150
When did shit talking our elders became so popular?
Even here, the most popular right wing site, no even bats an eye

As one of the horsemen of the Apocalypse, once said: You're fucking OOOOLD OLD
>>
File: pinochet1.jpg (100 KB, 736x736) Image search: [Google]
pinochet1.jpg
100 KB, 736x736
>>76118180
This. Peter Thiel's political evolution exemplifies this too.

http://www.economist.com/news/business/21699954-tech-billionaire-has-morphed-libertarian-corporate-nietzschean-evolution

>At his best, Mr Thiel was a mixture of libertarian and contrarian. As a student at Stanford University in the late 1980s and early 1990s he railed against the new academic orthodoxies of multiculturalism and diversity and political correctness, founding a conservative magazine, Stanford Review, and publishing an establishment-baiting book, “The Diversity Myth”. He even defended a fellow law student, Keith Rabois, who decided to test the limits of free speech on campus by standing outside a teacher’s residence and shouting “Faggot! Faggot! Hope you die of AIDS!” When he was a young tyro in Silicon Valley, his libertarian vision inspired many of his business decisions. He hoped that PayPal would help create a new world currency, free from government control and dilution, and that Facebook would help people form spontaneous communities outside traditional nation states.

>There is a darker element in his thinking today. In an essay written in 2009 for the Cato Institute, a libertarian think-tank, he declared that he no longer believed that “freedom and democracy are compatible”, putting some of the blame for growing statism on the rise of welfare dependency and the enfranchisement of women. He added a grandiloquent coda: “The fate of our world may depend on the effort of a single person who builds or propagates the machinery of freedom that makes the world safe for capitalism”.

As it turns out, free-market capitalism is not universal, but an economic system attached to a certain civilization. Specifically, it is associated with the Anglosphere (and maybe the Low Countries). Not even the French and Italians who are the heart of Western civilization are fond of it.

Without Anglo dominance there is no free-market capitalism, unless you embrace the Pinochet.
>>
>>76118847
edgy teens who hate cuckservative mum and dad
>>
>molyjew goes full /pol/
>He's just doing it for shekels, ignore him
Never change
>>
>>76119086
I'll never get this, if he was doing it for the shekels he would enable monetization on his videos
>>
>>76119086
>public figure doesn't hold /pol/ views
>fucking libtard cuck god I hate them so much

>public figure does hold /pol/ views
>fucking Jew exploiting our beliefs for money god I hate them so much
every
fucking
time
>>
>>76118842
To me, being a libertarian means holding personal liberty as the greatest virtue, but it does not mean holding it as the only virtue. Only a fanatic lives without compromise. Also,

>Not an argument
>>
>>76119313

it's almost like 4channers will just say anything to be contrarian

I say while being contrarian
>>
>>76118850
>>76118180

https://mises.org/library/liberalism-classical-tradition/html/p/29

>The frank espousal of a policy of annihilating opponents and the murders committed in the pursuance of it have given rise to an opposition movement. All at once the scales fell from the eyes of the non-Communist enemies of liberalism. Until then they had believed that even in a struggle against a hateful opponent one still had to respect certain liberal principles.

Ain't it funny how history just repeats itself
>>
>>76118847
>lol my old dumb grandparents don't support trump lmao
>>
>>76119338
good post
A libertarian's wettest dream won't exist without radical change on the mechanization of the current political system, trump is not radically changing it, he's tearing it apart.

I image in the 2020s the libertarian party will hold significant sway in the electoral college
>>
>>76112938
Stefan is living off of his viewers. He will tell you anything you want to hear. Hell he's basically dropped the entire "philosophy" shtick and is now just yelping out his ass whatever his audience wants to hear
>>
God, that fucking last sentence send a shiver down my spine
>>
>>76119568
>posting without reading the entire thread
apply yourself reddit
>>
File: 990.png (92 KB, 632x548) Image search: [Google]
990.png
92 KB, 632x548
Oh great, I fucked up the image
lets try again
>>
Molyneux is the Madison of our time.

prove me wrong.
>>
>>76119313
>every
>fucking
>time

Nailed it
>>
>>76119491
my grandparents don't have a grasp on how bad things are because they live in a 100% white town in cottage country and haven't been to the toronto area in a decade

I love them, and I respect them, but a lot of their views are a product of their time.
Just as when I'm old my views will only be helpful for insight, and wisdom, not action.
>>
>>76119313
Sometimes it is warranted but with Moly's gradual transformation he is a true believer, not in it for /pol/ bucks.
>>
Wait what's wrong with believing authoritarianism isn't pure evil?
>>
>>76119338

Supporting Trump isn't compromise, it's idiocy. Trump is the farthest you could possibly get from freedom.

If you actually valued liberty and the NAP, you'd support the LP and the MOVEMENT rather than bandwagoning and parroting what you see on satirical image boards
>>
>>76120083
>You must value the movement by destroying it

sounds like true lolbertarian thinking
>>
>>76117193
Who the fuck else would he support you moron? Hillary stands for everything he's been trying to fight for years.
>>
>>76120083
Sorry faggot, we just want to see the world burn
>>
>>76120146
vote for? Trump.
support? any candidate that's actually liberatarian
>>
>>76118716
Way to represent us you fucking cuck
>>
File: 1463602059127.jpg (74 KB, 880x558) Image search: [Google]
1463602059127.jpg
74 KB, 880x558
>>76119563

>trump is not radically changing it, he's tearing it apart.

Care to explain how he's doing this exactly? Trump IS the status quo. He's another pawn used to push the two-party system and only played as some kind of "anti-establishment" candidate. Watch literally any mainstream news outlet, this is exactly how he's being pushed.

It's really sad when grown men like yourselves are so easily convinced by memes probably created by 16-years olds.

>I image in the 2020s the libertarian party will hold significant sway in the electoral college

The LP is already getting huge attention. The sad thing is a lot of its members refuse the support their nominee while using the same excuse to support a fascist
>>
>>76120083
>Trump is the farthest you could possibly get from freedom.
compared to Killary and Gary "force Jews to bake a nazi cake" Johnson, he's the best America is gonna get
>>
>>76119086
He's doing it because his wife's leaving him and he blames the left
>>
>>76120083
See
>>76120083
>>
>>76120231
Clearly Stephan cares a lot about immigration policies and he makes one video after the other trying to educate people on why wanting safe borders is not racism. The libertarian candidates are just like the democrats when it comes to immigration, so supporting them would be betraying his own stance.
>>
before /pol/
>happy nigga
>content with nigga culture
>content with being just being above the poverty line

after /pol/
>self hate
>driven
>ignorant blacks are driving me insane, including family members
>still like big booties
>>
>>76120409
>Care to explain how he's doing this exactly? Trump IS the status quo. He's another pawn used to push the two-party system and only played as some kind of "anti-establishment" candidate.
Proofs?

As always, you remain,
Not An Argument
>>
>>76120417

>Gary "force Jews to bake a nazi cake" Johnson

If Trump was asked the same question, he would answer it the same way. If you actually believe that Trump is closer to libertarian philosophy than GJ, you need a break from this board
>>
File: 1464032131519.jpg (43 KB, 460x345) Image search: [Google]
1464032131519.jpg
43 KB, 460x345
>>76112938
Stefan is a living meme now.

His videos are also way more interesting than they used to be.

The format of his show is pretty unique as he actually has the balls to speak to people instead of some memelord speaking into a bad mic over news article pics
>>
>>76120633

>Not An Argument

Can you actually provide an argument or will you keep dodging my replies? Typical molyjew shit
>>
>>76120653
So you agree that Trump and Johnson are similar? Cool.
>>
>>76114535
He's doing the exact same thing tho.
>>
File: PutinPepe.jpg (6 KB, 220x229) Image search: [Google]
PutinPepe.jpg
6 KB, 220x229
>>76112938
We need to meme him into abandoning ancap explicitly and bringing over his entire following to the right.
>>
>i no longer believe there is a patriarchy

is he fucking stupid? of course there is a patriarchy, and for good reason.
>>
>>76120745
Did you even read the other half of the post?
Just fuck off and stop shitting up the thread with your shitty bait
>>
>>76120760

They're similar in that they would both sign the Civil Rights Act? Wow that makes them identical!
>>
>>76120670
It's pretty amazing how he turned from:
>ARE YOU WILLING TO KILL ME FOR TAXES!!!

to
>Influx of lower IQ individuals, forced by the hand of leftist governments is a war upon the western civilization.

His last dialogues are truly great to watch
>>
>>76120792
>arguing against a non argument
I bet you spank your kids too
>>
>>76120931
And foreign policy, and taxes, trump is even pretty moderate on social issies a-la libertarian

The biggest reason nobody should support Johnson is because of his immigration policy
>>
>>76120931
the only places where Johnson is more libertarian than Trump are places where it's fucking stupid like opening the borders
>>
>>76120931
Obviously they have a lot of differences, but Trump and GJ sure have more in common than GJ and Hillary. The most important difference between them is that Trump can actually WIN the election. GJ has literally zero chances of winning. If you are voting for GJ, you are indirectly voting for Hillary Clinton.
>>
>>76120910

What is their to read? You're still delusional and taking the mainstream media bait and pretending that Trump is somehow anti-establishment and will "shake up the system"

Literally the most idiotic shit I've ever seen. What's your IQ, out of curiosity? Do you do any research of your own outside of lurking this board?
>>
Is it too late to save him and hide his power level? Has he been awoken too soon???????
>>
>>76121121

>foreign policy

Wrong. Trump is pro-war and wants to stay in Libya. Johnson has said many times he wants to close most the 600+ useless bases we have around the world and replace them with a stronger DEFENSE.

> taxes

GJ will abolish the income tax and the IRS. Trump's 4-bracket tax plan is hardly libertarian

>moderate on social issies

What a joke. He's pro NSA and wants to push more surveillance. He has no opinion on the Drug War.

If you call yourself libertarian and support Trump, you should be gassed
>>
>>76121228
you should make an argument
>>
File: 1464958447285.jpg (678 KB, 3192x2124) Image search: [Google]
1464958447285.jpg
678 KB, 3192x2124
>>76121228
>What is their to read? You're still delusional and taking the mainstream media bait and pretending that Trump is somehow anti-establishment and will "shake up the system"
>the mainstreaming media is involved in a cross-company conspiracy to shit on Donald Trump 24/7 in a reverse-physiological attempt to make him seem as the anti-establishment candidate so that he can beat establishment politicians!

not only is your conspiracy theory fucking crazy, it's also fucking stupid
>>
>>76121867

>conspiracy theory

Have you ever watched CNN or FOX the last few months? No, that's right - you sit on a satirical image board and take memes literally

Turn on your television and you'll see what I'm talking about
>>
>>76122006
actually make your fucking argument you retard.

we aren't mind readers. If you have something interesting to say then say it. If you refuse to say it, you're just a shitposter.
>>
>>76122006
>CNN or FOX
Both are great and un-biased sources of information.

To get any meaningful information you need to scour the net and not trust the shining, tv joo
>>
File: 1465076222060.jpg (67 KB, 1750x800) Image search: [Google]
1465076222060.jpg
67 KB, 1750x800
>>
>>76122076

>actually make your fucking argument you retard.

Did I hit a nerve or something? I've made my argument multiple times, and yet, ironically, you keep parroting the same shit
>>
File: 1462647416650.png (91 KB, 801x648) Image search: [Google]
1462647416650.png
91 KB, 801x648
Watching Stefan is like watching a caterpillar become a butterfly.
>>
File: 1463077361062.jpg (41 KB, 292x376) Image search: [Google]
1463077361062.jpg
41 KB, 292x376
>>76121619
>stay in Libya
I think the verb "stay" requires there to be military personal there in the first place
>GJ will abolish the income tax and the IRS
>will
ahahahaha

>What a joke. He's pro NSA and wants to push more surveillance.
>social issue
My only real qualm with him, but you can't get everything you want I guess

>He has no opinion on the Drug War.
the drug war will stop with the wall, he's mentioned this briefly in passing, though you're right he hasn't really gone into it

>>76122006
>Have you ever watched CNN or FOX the last few months?
no im canadian
>Turn on your television and you'll see what I'm talking about
watch the MSM shit on Donald Trump? What's your fucking point?

just stop posting already nobody is taking your bait anymore
>>
>>76122138

>Both are great and un-biased sources of information.

That's the fucking point, retard.

They've been parading Trump as the anti-establishment candidate for months, and idiots like you eat that shit up.

Honestly, it's hilarious. At least we can contain low-IQ manchildren like you to one place
>>
>>76122211
>I've made my argument multiple times
what is it
>>
>>76119568
>Stefan is living off of his viewers. He will tell you anything you want to hear

But that's false, because nearly all of his viewers are atheists and they lost their minds when he took them to task for supporting liberals. He didn't even change his stance even though it was endless dislikes and hate mail.
>>
>>76122319
By that logic no anti-establishment candidate could ever exist, as any time a real one did exist you'd claim it was simply kabuki theater. That's a fallacy on your part:

X is presented as establishment by media, therefore they're establishment.

X is presented as anti-establishment by media, therefore they're secretly an establishment double agent!
>>
>>76122453
Yes which is why his videos ratings have been consistent in fact they've been higher now than before. If you go back to his videos about mental illness and come up to the present you will see higher view count and a higher rating along with a far more right leaning approach and videos about being grateful to everyone for their one dollar donations
>>
>>76122253

>I think the verb "stay" requires there to be military personal there in the first place

Okay, how about this

>"Now we should go in, we should stop this guy" "We should do on a humanitarian basis, immediately go into Libya, knock this guy out"

Even better, he wants to GO INTO Libya!

>ahahahaha

It this supposed to be an argument?

>the drug war will stop with the wall

So you're saying we'll end the drug war... with more war on drugs... brilliant!

Hilarious how you Trumpettes are on complete damage control and yet still can't post a single convincing argument.

Your candidate is MEME
>>
>>76122721
Where's the "stay" part again?
>>
>>76118588
Literally daily
>>
File: 1463344254944.jpg (188 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1463344254944.jpg
188 KB, 800x800
>>76122721
>Even better, he wants to GO INTO Libya!
but we already went into Libya

is English not your first language?

>It this supposed to be an argument?
why should i be beholden to present arguments if you don't

>So you're saying we'll end the drug war... with more war on drugs... brilliant!
no retard
the war on drugs will end with a stop to illegal, and legal immigration from my mexicans

aka the wall and tighter immigration laws
>>
>>76122658

Hmmm, let's see. A politically-moderate candidate who has supported both the Bush's and the Clinton's running as part of the two-party system. Let's think about this... He must be anti-establishment!

If you truly want an anti-establishment candidate, maybe think about supporting someone OUTSIDE of the establishment? You know... not shilling for the two-party system?

>inb4 electibility
>>
>>76120844
>his entire following
yeah all 7 of them

most of his traffic comes from right wingers ranging from lolbertarians to repubs
>>
>>76123047
>moving the goal-post

nice lol
>>
>>76122319
Implying people on a british entomology image board watch TV ever.
>>
>>76123132

>moving the goal-post

Can you read?
>>
File: 1463076714268.jpg (94 KB, 526x526) Image search: [Google]
1463076714268.jpg
94 KB, 526x526
>>76122319
>the mainstreaming media is involved in a cross-company conspiracy to shit on Donald Trump 24/7 in a reverse-physiological attempt to make him seem as the anti-establishment candidate so that he can beat establishment politicians!
>>
>>76120409
how is trump a fascist?
>>
>>76123382

ansd yet people like you literally believe he's anti-establishment lmao
>>
>>76123489

>Supports the NSA
>Pro-drug war
>Nationalist

Idk, you tell me
>>
File: 1463076635795.png (157 KB, 401x401) Image search: [Google]
1463076635795.png
157 KB, 401x401
>>76123526
wow you're not even trying anymore huh
>>
>>76123617
what is your definition of 'fascist'?
>>
File: 1442173153535.jpg (89 KB, 666x366) Image search: [Google]
1442173153535.jpg
89 KB, 666x366
>>76122163
>>
File: 1463334021266.jpg (102 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1463334021266.jpg
102 KB, 600x600
>>76123681
just stop responding he's obviously baiting now
>>
>>76117107
not too old
>>
>>76123617
>NSA
one gripe
>pro-drugwar
once we have stronger borders there won't be a drug war senpai
>nationalism
what's wrong with nationalism?
>>
>>76123681

Restricting personal freedom in favor of obedience. Xenophobic
>>
>>76123768

Molyjew Trump supporter dodges literally every responses and excuses me of bait lmao

You either have assburgers or need to practice refining your arguments
>>
File: 1461855756901.png (429 KB, 399x614) Image search: [Google]
1461855756901.png
429 KB, 399x614
>>76123965
>lmao
lmao
>>
>>76117610
I wouldn't believe CBC polls if I were you, friend. The anti-gov't dissent is festering. Just get the word out about how hard Trou d'eau is fucking us, people will listen.
>>
>>76123857

>once we have stronger borders there won't be a drug war senpai

Drugs are smuggled in many more ways than just across over the Mexican border. Prohibition has and never will work
>>
>>76124058

Did all of your political beliefs come from this image board the last few months? Just curious
>>
>>76124318
do you suck dick for bus fare then walk home? jc
>>
File: 1463954319022.jpg (52 KB, 958x766) Image search: [Google]
1463954319022.jpg
52 KB, 958x766
>>76120409
Hill Shills using divide and conquer tactics to split the Republican vote.

It's sad that we finally get a candidate who's not a globalist piece of shit, and the goy fall right in line for more immigration 'cause muh freedoms.

Kill yourself.
>>
>>76124391

Gary Johnson takes votes equally from both Repubs and Dems. Try harder, two-party shill

>http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/05/30/polls-show-gary-johnson-not-hurt-trump/
>>
>>76123859
>Restricting personal freedom in favor of obedience.
just like Gary Johnson then?
at least Trump doesn't want to round up everyone's guns
>>
>>76124637

>at least Trump doesn't want to round up everyone's guns

GJ wants 0 restrictions on guns, which is a lot better than what Trump says. Where do you shills get your nonsense from?
>>
>>76118180
>wouldn't surprise me if stefan went full natsoc within the next few years.

Honestly he probably already has, but like most of us, are smart enough to carefully toe the line when our income is on the line.
>>
>>76124807
>GJ wants 0 restrictions on guns
then why is his VP nom a gun grabber that voted for the AWB, says there needs to be a new one, and thinks the 2nd Amendment only applies to hunting rifles?
>>
>>76113986
how could you watch his videos and consider him a grown-ass man?
>>
>>76120616
tbf i am very white and love big booties so carry on brother
>>
>>76124807
>GJ wants 0 restrictions on guns
Oh really? That's why his VP pick is an ex-gun grabber.

>but he's reformed his ways
In a recent interview he said this:
>I distinguish between hunting guns and guns that have no hunting purpose
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FR2afL0i94U

That's a million red flags right there. Trump has the NRA endorsement, so I would trust him on guns over GJ despite what he wrote in a book over a decade ago.
>>
>>76118842

Because to do otherwise would be to let the country goto Hillary, and we can all agree that we are better off nuking ourselves if that is the case.
>>
>>76112938
When did he say this
>>
>>76123617
>>Supports the NSA
Yea, but atleast he is open about it unlike hilllary. I agree it is a flaw
>>Pro-drug war
Your wrong
>>Nationalist
That is a bad thing how?
>>
>>76124548
That's as it stands, your end goal would be more Republicans flipping to Johnson.

I remember polls also stating Trump was going to lose abysmally to Hillary, and now they've flipped to him possibly winning. So it's also not reliable to assume Bernouts will go Trump.

Gary Johnson's stances on immigration, foreign policy, etc are shit and will always be shit. Having a choice between Shit, shit, and shit in an election is still shit.

I'll gladly vote for the guy who's not a globalist any day. As long as he shakes up Washington I could care less about Gary Johnson.
>>
File: 1463499180660.png (133 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1463499180660.png
133 KB, 1000x1000
>>76117828
topkek based brit
>>
>>76117646
>Politely
>>
File: 1464870629824.png (300 KB, 702x869) Image search: [Google]
1464870629824.png
300 KB, 702x869
>>76123681
>Modern Day Feminism
>Stalinism
>The SJW Movement
>Iraq under Saddam (though his government more effective than Democracy™ in controlling the region)
>North Korea
>Black Lives Matter
>>
>>76124992
>>76125056

>then why is his VP nom a gun grabber that voted for the AWB

Completely irrelevant. The VP has 0 influence over gun legislation. Either way, GJ wants full access to assualt rifles with no restrictions. Try harder, shills
>>
>>76120004
This
Stefan has numous videos countering his past beliefs in his "why I was wrong about..." series.

Im convinced the FDR haters in this thread are the same shills in Trump gens. They attack any popular figure who is pro-trump = Milo, Stefan, etc..
>>
>>76120083
Current libertarian movements are basically just vehicles for pro-jew economics and politics that will directly result in greater oligarchic power while doing nothing to actually solve or fix the social ills in the country.

lolbertarian today doesn't concern itself with human rights, civil rights, or natural rights. Nor philosophy of such.

What it concerns itself with is making sure rich/powerful assholes can fuck with people as much as they want, under the guise of an NAP magically protecting everyone, because in this fantasy world, everyone will religiously abide by it and nobody, certainly not the jews, will ever violate it for any reason, lest they feel the ~wrath~ of the poor downtrodden folk banding together.

It's comically naive and an affront to what libertarianism used to actually be about. Libertarianism today has been co-opted by judaic anarcho-capitalist ideology, and like any anarchic system it is fundamentally unworkable in human society.

Economic anarchy begets the same kinds of issues that political anarchy does. Calling yourself an economic anarchist is no different than just labeling yourself an anarchist. Of course you "libertarian" types hide behind a new name to avoid being called out as such, which is the only reason you've co-opted libertarianism to begin with.
>>
>>76125773
>GJ suspicious VP pick is completely irrelevant
lol okay. Enjoy that "common ground" on gun control.
>>
Gary Johnson apparently sees no problem with millions of illegal immigrants taking welfare benefits involuntarly paid for by legal citizens and having a double standard legal system, in which illegals can work outside of regulations and laws, thus outcompeting legal citizens who are punished for breaking those.

Seems to me that Trump's border control is the less statist position to take in comparison.
>>
>>76125858

Did you make shit up as went along when you wrote your post?

>What it concerns itself with is making sure rich/powerful assholes can fuck with people as much as they want

So /pol/ spews liberal rhetoric now? It's common knowledge in economics that competition is the best force in prevention of monopolies, NOT regulation.

And who said anything about anarcho-capitalism? Why are you attacking a straw man?
>>
>>76125773
Completely irrelevant! Surely Gary Johnson could have found someone else equally as qualified to fit the position -- someone who doesn't have a questionable history of attacking gun rights.

No, that to me is a very suspicious decision.
>>
>>76126033

>millions of illegal immigrants taking welfare benefits

I don't think you understand how libertarian philosophy works. GJ wants to diminish welfare and handouts, and force people to be responsible for themselves.

He wants to completely privatize education and the healthcare system along with it, too
>>
File: 1463513272710.jpg (25 KB, 335x268) Image search: [Google]
1463513272710.jpg
25 KB, 335x268
NOT!
>>
>>76126293
>Hates Socialism

>Wants an anarchic democracy

>Opens the border for more socialist leaning voters to pour in.

Gee what could go wrong?
>>
>>76126145
>>76125933

Have you even seen the other VP candidates? Weld was the only sane choice and the LP's best shot for exposure. Yeah his stance on guns sucks, but implying it's some kind conspiracy is stretching it
>>
>>76112938
The final pill is making men like this turn into little bitches with little effort. I will fuck your retarded generation into the next dimension, the dimension of little princess girls, because that is what you are.
>>
>>76126425

>>Wants an anarchic democracy

Stop attacking a straw man

>socialist leaning voters

Citation? Also he never said he wants to remove the process of becoming a citizen, just make it easier. Immigrants will receive work visas so they can get a job, but they won't be able to vote
>>
>>76126599

>tanned German demonstrates his IQ and cultural understanding
>>
>>76126461
Maybe I'm incorrect, but from what I understand you can pick anybody to be the VP in LP rules.
>>
>>76126645
https://thesocietypages.org/socimages/2012/11/12/a-close-look-at-latino-voting-patterns/

One of many.

I'll give you a hint, they don't vote democrat for social reasons.
>>
>>76116165
Alex Jones isn't alt-right, he is a conspiracy cuckboy.
>>
>>76126710

No, the VP gets voted for during the convetion. He got 50% of the vote
>>
>>76126293
http://www.ontheissues.org/2012/Gary_Johnson_Welfare_+_Poverty.htm
>Impose gross income cap on welfare recipients
>Maintain federal Social Services Block Grant funding.
>Maintain flexibility & funding levels for TANF block grants.

That doesn't seem like cutting it to me. It's also Trump who put a big focus on illegal immigration for this election cycle to begin with, while Gary Johnson just puts his opinions out in response to Trump, pandering to sjws with a "dats racist!"
>>
>>76126069
>So /pol/ spews liberal rhetoric now? It's common knowledge in economics that competition is the best force in prevention of monopolies, NOT regulation.

That is about as "common knowledge" as the leftist belief that we are all equal. You're literally using liberal argumentation points.

>And who said anything about anarcho-capitalism? Why are you attacking a straw man?
Anarcho-capitalism is exactly what modern "libertarianism" is. You can tell the difference between an actual libertarian, and an ancap, by listening to what they say: The actual libertarian talks about the constitution and the rights of the people; he's the one saying the CIA and NSA need to be abolished. The ancap talks about deregulating the marketplace, selling literally everything, and letting businesses form natural monopolies with no interference from a government (but plenty of interference and regulation from interested parties)

Basically, you're a moron and got pulled into a jewish ideology based on a set of lies meant to convince you to part ways with your money.
>>
>>76126698
I think you didnt get the context, not even on a ironical shitpost level. But then again you are a retard.
>>
>>76126461
>the LP's best shot for exposure
And at what cost will that be coming, I wonder. What if he attracts an infestation of neocons or cuckservatives? What if he attracts money from the wrong kind of big donor?
>some kind of conspiracy
I don't think it's that, no. I was thinking more along the lines of "change of heart."
>>
>>76112938

So is Stefan the new Ben Garrison?

Stefan 'hang a Jew' Molyneux
>>
>>76115509
>Molyneux is definitely on the path to being one of the greatest philosophers of our generation.

There is literally "Molyneux" right there in his name. His last name is fucking Molyneux. Do the math.
>>
File: wendys-wheres-the-beef.jpg (101 KB, 500x474) Image search: [Google]
wendys-wheres-the-beef.jpg
101 KB, 500x474
>>76118847
I think its specifically because boomers and to a lesser extent Gen X were a garbage generation that for the most part wrecked western society from both the left AND the right.

Its not because they are old that I don't respect todays elderly, its because they are the same generation that grew up IN THE FUCKING 50s and had the audacity to become hippie druggy free-love degenerate in the 60s who opposed marriage only to button down and enter the work-force when they ran out of money and now steal money from their progeny in a desperate attempt to ride their post-war gravy train to the grave without consequence.

To add insult to injury they accuse us of "not knowing what real work is".

Fuck Boomers and also Gen X for enabling them rather than forcing them to early retirement.

Anyone over 75 is OK in my book.
>>
>>76127053

There's that Euro arrogance we like so much. Talk down to everyone while your country gets Islamified. It's like someone in a sinking boat telling you that you're stupid because you chose the wrong color of boat. You just roll your eyes and leave him to drown.
>>
>>76127200
what
does molyneux mean something in serbian or french or something?
>>
>>76127291

You can also thank them for climbing the corporate ladder, never retiring, and pulling up the ladder behind them after outsourcing to Pajeet.
>>
>>76127010

This entire post is neo-/pol/ summed up. It's sad that only within a few months, grown men unironically buy into memes and Trump-o-nomics

>the ancap talks about deregulating the marketplace, selling literally everything,

Conservatives, alt-right, minarchists, anarchists, etc. ALL talk about derogating the marketplace. Natural monopolies are an exception, but still irrelevant since I never mentioned privatizing the entire system. Please, keep attacking that straw man

>Basically, you're a moron and got pulled into a jewish ideology based on a set of lies meant to convince you to part ways with your money.

And your a moron that bases your entire political philosophy from a satirical image board. You know Marx was a jew too, right?
>>
>>76126908
>anyone who questions if people in power are using it to their advantage is a "conspiracy theorist" and I immediately disregard anything they said without examining it critically or checking if the facts they present are true, and then considering the implications after labeling them with this dismissive term invented by the CIA in 1967

>I won't even look this fact up either

:^)
>>
>>76124240
>implying it's just Mexico
top kek, all drugs from here on out would be domestic besides the occasional human mistake

you still never told me what's wrong with nationalism
>>
>>76127343
>>76127343
Well maybe i should correct myself, i didnt mean to specifially argue against him, i just argue against their low level shit. Because that isnt enough rape, it is daterape, we need real rape. Real rape of the intellect, we need to fuck their heads, because their generation is dirt and the generation today is even more trash. It is funny to see them getting fucked up, because they are fucking niggers of their own kind.
BUt then again why do i waste energy here, perhaps i just want to stomp on some motherfuckers, but lately i have special kind of dirt i want to set on fire, i just wish i can get a face to face to these fucking monkies.
>>
>>76127804
what the fuck are you talking about

you need to get a refund from whoever gave you english lessons, farud
>>
>>76127157
>Stefan "The existence of Untermenschen violates the NAP" Molyneux
>>
File: foetal jogns.png (376 KB, 514x506) Image search: [Google]
foetal jogns.png
376 KB, 514x506
>>76127572
>I have all the documents right here to prove that something big WILL happen within the next week or two
>but I'm not gonna show it to you and if my very broad prediction doesn't come true then I will just say the exact same thing again in a months time
>>
>>76127931
>>76127931
My english is probably better than yours.
>>
File: 1453992294432.gif (1 MB, 300x223) Image search: [Google]
1453992294432.gif
1 MB, 300x223
>>76127804
>Well maybe i should correct myself, i didnt mean to specifially argue against him, i just argue against their low level shit. Because that isnt enough rape, it is daterape, we need real rape. Real rape of the intellect, we need to fuck their heads, because their generation is dirt and the generation today is even more trash. It is funny to see them getting fucked up, because they are fucking niggers of their own kind.
BUt then again why do i waste energy here, perhaps i just want to stomp on some motherfuckers, but lately i have special kind of dirt i want to set on fire, i just wish i can get a face to face to these fucking monkies.
What the fuck did you just type? Are you actually a shitskin?
>>
>>76114150
Oldfag here. Very true. You just don't realize how dumb you are when you're younger. If I've learned as much as I have in the last 15 years, by the time I'm 50 I'll be a goddamn genius.
>>
File: 192875923.png (81 KB, 392x325) Image search: [Google]
192875923.png
81 KB, 392x325
>>76117193
falseflagging nigger faggot go back to /r/eddit
>>
>>76128040
What do you mean by dirt and "rape of intellect"? Fucking turks, they never know how to speak English correctly.
>>
>>76115509
Moly please go
>>
>>76127365

Peter Molyneux meme, look him up.
>>
>>76118694
I knew you were in this thread
>>
File: 1412052630125.png (84 KB, 1246x938) Image search: [Google]
1412052630125.png
84 KB, 1246x938
>>76127510
can always smell the newfags because they immediately call others newfags

Nothing in your post is an argument. You've literally just gone, "well so what if I'm an anarchist!!"

deregulating the marketplace is a jewish catchphrase, all sugar but no substance like any good meme. Makes it easy to parrot without actually understanding what you're talking about.

In truth, all it means is not punishing people for abusing the system for any and every advantage they can get. It is, at it's utmost, anarchy. And falls prey to all the same things anarchy falls prey to - which suits certain (((someones))) just fine, as they fancy that sort of society.
>>
>>76123098
>7 of them

What? There are thousands, you dork
Thread replies: 207
Thread images: 30

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.