[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
reminder that pope francis is a heretic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 7
File: deus vult.jpg (49 KB, 320x282) Image search: [Google]
deus vult.jpg
49 KB, 320x282
and heretics must burn
i say all catholics should call him out as the traitor he is,and nobody must obey his twisted worlds of heresy
>>
>>76112123
I think the new Pope is a pretty cool guy. We need more people like him, atleast he follows Jesus's teachings.
>>
What has he done that's heretical, my dude
>>
>>76112123
All catholics are pretty much cucks. Christianity as the whole is pretty cucked. Turn the other cheek. That's the most cucked thing. Islam is way more red pilled. It protects its own over the outsiders always.
>>
File: image.jpg (83 KB, 800x1111) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83 KB, 800x1111
Heretic, probably not, but Francis is most definitely an usurper. Reminder that there is one true Pope.
>>
>>76112299
>follows Jesus's teachings
>doesn't heal the sick, raise dead, or cast out demons
>makes no effort to convert people
>>
>>76112779
This fag resigned on his own. He probably missed raping kids when he was a bishop and decided to step down.
>>
>>76112123
Yes, he's heretic and I call him a traitor, but he's also the Pope and we must accept him.
Until he get poisoned, there is nothing we can do but pray.
>>
>>76112485
well,comparing jesus to isis,to start,letting the islamic invasion happen and being a puppet of the elite,hes a lying puppet destroying the cruch >>76112636
>islam redpilled
its a false religion with a demon as a god,confomed of betas faggs
>what where the dark ages,conquistas,witch burnings,etc
the elites have made us soft,yet god will pass holy justice.....
>>
See this:
https://youtu.be/AmV8-TDjwKo
>>
>>76113186
You guys are such christ-cucks. You guys worship a jew that was born to a women who cucked her husband.

At-least Muhammed was red-pilled. They also worship the same god. The only difference is that the muslim version of said god is way more based.
>>
>>76113864
found the sacarren
>jew meme
jews lost thier little title as gods people when they did not accept jesus
muhammed is a pedo pig fucker and you consider him redpilled.....anon i have bad news for you
>>
>>76114184
You worship a bastard child who's mom cucked her husband. It makes sense since most of you worship cucks.

>pedo
It's true, but it's not like the bible prohibits child marriages. The quran puts the limitation that the marriage cannot be consummated till puberty. The bible makes no such limit. I also find it ironic that you mock him for being a peda when you are a member of a church where like 50%+ of the clergy are gay pedos.
>>
>>76114530
>cuck meme
joseph just happen to be maried to the woman the god chose,he has no real use
>I also find it ironic that you mock him for being a peda when you are a member of a church where like 50%+ of the clergy are gay pedos.

first the pope must go,then the pedos,you cut the snakes head,not the tail

if islam is such a redpilled religion,convert and fly to middle east,have fun
>>
>>76114926
>if islam is such a redpilled religion,convert and fly to middle east,have fun

Why should I. We are invading the west and raping their women. Soon we will do what even the ottomons failed to do. Take over Europe. You can thank the kikes, christ-cucks, and fedora fags for this.

>joseph just happen to be maried to the woman the god chose,he has no real use
Immaculate conception meme. Top kek. You have to be pretty cucked to be married and not even have sex with your wife.
>>
>>76112299
>We need more people like him
No we don't. He panders to the liberals and lgbt faggots, turning his back on the faithful, conservative members of his church. What's more his that he panders to these liberals and lgbt and muslims; people who have no interest in converting to Catholicism and at the end of the day will still happily bash the Catholic Church over its child molestation scandal.
>>
>>76112123
We just cant crack his plan and that is making us mad. I know that fell fellow white man.

>Pope says gay marriage is from satan
http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/pope-francis-same-sex-marriage-move-father-lies-total-rejection-gods-law
>Pope Francis speaks against Gay adoption
http://wdtprs.com/blog/2013/12/pope-francis-shocked-by-gay-adoption-urges-bishop-to-speak-against-it-boldly/
>Compares trans rights to nuclear arms race
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/pope-francis-compares-arguments-for-transgender-rights-to-nuclear-arms-race-10061223.html
>Pope Francis says that there's no salvation outside the Church
http://www.catholicherald.co.uk/commentandblogs/2013/06/03/pope-francis-is-under-attack-for-saying-that-outside-the-church-there-is-no-salvation-its-a-poke-in-the-eye-says-one-presbyterian-why-hes-wrong/
>He excommunicates an Australian priest supporting gay marriage and women clergy
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/09/24/pope-francis-excommunicates-priest-greg-reynolds_n_3983059.html
>Pope Francis is against gender theory and for traditional gender roles
http://ncronline.org/blogs/francis-chronicles/pope-francis-gender-theory-problem-not-solution
>Pope is against abortion
http://www.lifenews.com/2015/09/23/pope-francis-on-abortions-innocent-victims-its-wrong-to-look-the-other-way-or-remain-silent/
>He Encourages the use of force against ISIS
http://www.businessinsider.com/pope-francis-endorses-use-of-force-against-isis-in-iraq-2014-8
>Pope Francis is against lukewarm "faith"
http://www.catholicnewsagency.com/news/pope-off-the-cuff-to-priests-religious-indifference-makes-god-vomit-69700/
>The Pope is misquoted often
http://www.christianpost.com/buzzvine/7-times-pope-francis-was-misquoted-132679/
>The Pope Rebukes Communist Cross
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/southamerica/bolivia/11729834/Pope-rebukes-Bolivias-President-Evo-Morales-for-gift-of-crucifix-mounted-on-hammer-and-sickle.html
>>
>>76115193
>Immaculate conception meme. Top kek. You have to be pretty cucked to be married and not even have sex with your wife.
idiot,joseph was about to leave maria when he knew she was pregnat (they where not married yet) until a angel told him what had happen
maybe read the bible someday mate,it can save you
>>
>>76112123
That's a pretty interesting poster. I can't find the video now but an anglican minister was quoted as saying that for all the faults of old popes they didn't discard the law. Some popes had orgies but how many promoted adultery and the end of marriage?
>>
>>76115730
Thanks for posting this Croatian bro. I've always been telling people who freak out about him that he has a plan.
>>
>>76115990
we cant expect popes to be perfect,we are humans and we lust for sin,yet this pope francis has taken it to far
>>
>>76112123
The pope is just doing what the pope does, calling for a crusade 2.0, it's called Jihad...
>>
>>76112123

>adds

What a horrible image.
>>
hes too much muslim friendly to be considered the true word of god
heresy I say
>>
File: eugene.jpg (12 KB, 210x251) Image search: [Google]
eugene.jpg
12 KB, 210x251
>>76112123

How anyone can deny this is beyond me. It's so manifest.

>>76112779
This guy was even more cucked and heretical than Francis. I'll never understand why Poles and Americans deify him.
>>
>>76113052
Nice try, communist.

The Catholic Encyclopedia, “Heresy,” 1914, Vol. 7, p. 261: “The pope
himself, if notoriously guilty of heresy, would cease to be pope
because he would cease to be a member of the Church.”
>>
>>76116879
>This guy was even more cucked and heretical than Francis. I'll never understand why Poles and Americans deify him.
>>
>>76112123
Maybe you're the heretic m8, dont you know the bible says to love your neighbor?
Why arent you accepting refugees like a good goy?
>>
>>76116622

I got triple dubs.

Thanks for noticing.
>>
>>76115730
>he's just misquoted all the time literally every time
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WEchg1KhmTY
>>
>>76117392
be tolerant,yes,
be a fool,no
>>
>>76118989
It doesn't just say be tolerant. It tells you turn to the other cheek. You guys ideally should be fine with having your females raped. You should be taking in as many refugees as you can. It's fine if you don't want to. In fact that's the smart move, but you aren't a true christian anymore if you do.
>>
>>76119169
lol the words that come out of a christian mouth
>>
>>76113864
Muhammad is a child molesting maggot.
>>
>>76113864
>They also worship the same god.
That actually explains the popes plan 100%.
>>
File: luke 22.36.png (4 KB, 225x224) Image search: [Google]
luke 22.36.png
4 KB, 225x224
>>76119169
thats idiotic,there is a certan point where the "turn the other cheek" dosent cover things
>>
>>76119349
Ok so are Christians. I don't see the problem in having sex with girls who are post 1st period.
>>
>>76119500
The bible contradicts a lot. Why are you christian anyways. Religion is bullshit. It's just more kikery to true and control us.
>>
>>76119636
"tips"
strong families values
also if are they guy with the "other cheek"
>To "turn the other cheek," does not imply pacifism, nor does it mean we place ourselves or others in mortal danger. Like the principle of the eye for an eye and tooth for a tooth in Matthew 5:38, turning the other cheek refers to personal retaliation, not criminal offenses or acts of military aggression.
if not itsthis guy >>76119169
>>
>>76112123
Reminder all popes and Catholicism is heresy
>>
>>76119169
Yeah, Jesus sure turned his other cheek when he whooped Jewish money lender ass for them promoting their business in a house of God.

>>76119636
Yeah, the long list reasons and arguments you provided are enough to totally convert lifelong Christians to your bullshit atheist beliefs.
>>
>>76113864
>At-least Muhammed was red-pilled.
Pedophilia is red-pilled now? Huh, really makes you think.

>We are invading the west and raping their women. Soon we will do what even the ottomons failed to do. Take over Europe.
Top kek. Sure you will. History repeats itself, and Europe was never invaded by you dune coons. Your countries however....

> It tells you turn to the other cheek.
Still not understanding it was about reverse psychology..Seriously don't think that it literally meant to be weak. hahahahha..Read the rest of the bible, not the cherrypicked verses that make Christianity look weak.
>>
>>76120223
>Pedophilia is red-pilled now? Huh, really makes you think.
There's nothing wrong with having sex with a girl who has started puberty.

>Top kek. Sure you will. History repeats itself, and Europe was never invaded by you dune coons. Your countries however....
We got all the way to austria on one side and france on the other.
>>
>>76119866
>>To "turn the other cheek," does not imply pacifism, nor does it mean we place ourselves or others in mortal danger. Like the principle of the eye for an eye and tooth for a tooth in Matthew 5:38, turning the other cheek refers to personal retaliation, not criminal offenses or acts of military aggression.
Too bad the personal aggressor doesn't give a shit about what you think it means. But a dead person can't learn after it's too late.
>>
>>76112636
It's really sad and depressing how true this is.
>>
>>76113864
>Calling a god based

God is not your friend or a /pol/tard m8

Also, enjoy your eternal punishment
>>
>>76117371

Nice meme, but it's not an argument.
>>
File: IMG_2177.jpg (55 KB, 496x305) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2177.jpg
55 KB, 496x305
>>76115730
great counter-disinfo post, thank you brother
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.