[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/, please take a few seconds of your precious time and listen
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1464552873392.jpg (236 KB, 580x563) Image search: [Google]
1464552873392.jpg
236 KB, 580x563
/pol/, please take a few seconds of your precious time and listen to this:

I've got the ultimate plan that will satisfy everyone on this board and right-wingers in general.

The plan is:

>make every country accept unlimited immigration
>make abortion free
>make interracial couples a law, but only for non-white men and white women
>give benefits to existing non-white children (free college, etc.)

NOW HERE'S THE MOST IMPORTANT THING
>sterilize all white men and then give them the opportunity to choose between the following things:

>free VR, PC, all kinds of technolical gadgets, sex bots, etc.
>give them a free, high-quality hormone therapy to become a trap, surgeries all paid for by the government
>pay them 1 million dollars and give them the possibility to live in Asia until they die out

Voila, the white race eliminated with everyone being happy. Nobody on /pol/ has to suffer, millions of qt3.14 traps to fuck, unlimited VR technology.

Nobody on /pol/ is unhappy anymore.

What do you think?
>>
This is an advanced form of bait, and a decent quality aswell.

I think 7/10
>>
>>76109954
honestly not a bad idea to be honest... either this or race war you know
>>
Kut duitsers met hun kut aas.
>>
File: Excusez-moi Mr LeSwine.jpg (24 KB, 317x284) Image search: [Google]
Excusez-moi Mr LeSwine.jpg
24 KB, 317x284
>>76109954
Nice try my T.Arab
>>
>>76109954
>Jews
>giving away shekels to appease whites while they go extinct

0/10 bait but still had to reply
>>
We would all end up taking the million to Asia and then once again conquer the Asian lands and watch as all you shitskins die in your new hell that you created yourselves.
>>
>>76109954
>that flag
>that post

We're coming for you and your shitcoloured friends Ahmed.
>>
masterful bait
>>
you're treating symptoms not causes, kraut.
>>
>>76109954
This is literally the worst idea I've ever heard. Just give me a fucking war to fight in!
>>
>>76112427
Aren't you guys at war with emus at the moment?
>>
>>76112585
that's aussies you numbnuts
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.