[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
People like this make me ashamed to be a Christian. We're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (176 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
176 KB, 750x1334
People like this make me ashamed to be a Christian. We're called to understand the world and knowledge to further his kingdom. People who fear knowledge because it could disprove muh religion are cancer to that faith.

James Clerk Maxwell was a brilliant scientist and Christian who greatly influenced Einstein and understood that we should seek to understand everything around us and regularly re-question it. I apologize for people like her.

Trips gets her phone number.
>>
Full and complete knowledge of the world (gnosis) is unattainable. Every new answer opens up five or six further questions to be asked.

The core of Christianity is the Mistery of the Faith. Gnosticism is a pathway to heresy.
>>
File: JesusFuckingChrist.jpg (41 KB, 426x640) Image search: [Google]
JesusFuckingChrist.jpg
41 KB, 426x640
God what a worthless slave
>>
File: kill me now.jpg (23 KB, 222x317) Image search: [Google]
kill me now.jpg
23 KB, 222x317
>>76109002
>be Maxwell
>set up the foundations of modern physics
>some fucking kike gets all the credit because holocaust
>now people only know you for being ''Einstein's friend''
>afterlife is suffering
>>
>>76109002
>People like this make me ashamed to be a Christian

That embarrasses you but not what you actually believe? I would be way more embarrassed that I believed in magic
>>
>>76109002
>worships desert "deity"
>>
>>76109962
>That embarrasses you but not what you actually believe? I would be way more embarrassed that I believed in magic

People like this make me embarrassed to be an atheist.

Sure, some people use religion to justify some pretty horrible shit, but mostly it inspires people to be good and just, as well as fostering a sense of community. Real or not, Jesus was a pretty fucking good moral role model (especially for the time), and we shouldn't discard the message just because we doubt the story.
>>
Charge your phone
>>
>>76109002
>On behalf of all Christians I apologize for her!! We are not like her we are so sorry!!!
>trips gets her number xD
>on behalf of all white people I apologize for slavery!!!! We are ashamed of slavery we are ao sorry!!!
>500 retweets and I'll leak this white racists number
Op you are a mess
>>
>>76109002
I know the whole red pill blue pill shit is a meme, but would you truly, truly want to know the depths of humanity in its fullest? Being aware that it exists is good and necessary, but to truly, intimately, know it? The redpill in your scenario may as well be a cyanide pill, it'll have the same effect
>>
>>76109002
You should be ashamed to be a Christian. You should be ashamed to mindlessly believe a bunch of made up Jewish horseshit that has less consistency than the LoTR novels.
>>
>>76109002
People like this are not real Christians. They let their perception of religion dictate their live and remain blameless.
>>
>>76109002
That guy must go to a 501c3 church or something.

The gospel is a red pill about human nature being absolutely terrible, yet one God died for to create a means to save. The uncomfortable truth about our nature is one of the main reasons it is rejected.

Also "the truth shall set you free", etc. What is that dude's problem?
>>
>>76113586
You should be ashamed to be such a judgemental cunt. What does what other people believe matter to you if it motivates them to be decent human beings? Sure, Christians get some stuff wrong, but at least they're trying to do good, rather than sitting in front of their computer feeling smugly superior to people who believe something that seems silly to them.
>>
>>76113159
It's a toss-up, what if it turns out that everything isn't as fucked as it seems?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.