[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bachelorette: Chad destroying Betas
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (292 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
292 KB, 1000x667
Example 1:
http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/video/most-recent/VDKA0_cs6691kc

>Chad named Chad on bachelorette
>does a challenge where they have to say why they love bachelorette
>Chad says he doesn't love anything about her yet because he's only known her for two days
>proceeds to call out Betas

Honesty is the best isn't it /pol/?
>>
Best part is later in the episode the betas list their grievances to Chad
>>
Lol@(you).com if you think this tv show isn't 100% scripted
Saged for promoting jew propaganda.
>>
>>76108932
How so?
>>
Bamp
>>
>>76108199
There's no way Chad is from LA.
>>
>>76110502
Could be a LA transplant
>>
Meme magic is real
>>
>>76110607
Maybe. He clearly grew up with a father though, and at least half of those guys didn't.
>>
>>76108679
Oh man, that was sad. I'm probably enjoying this for unintended reasons.
>that one nu male talking about how he could really fall for the girl, and how "wrong for her" Chad is, and borderline crying because he gave up his seat for Chad
It's like seeing the Matrix.

http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/video/most-recent/VDKA0_r0md0j6g
>>
>>76111659
They're getting destroyed. Literally "nice guys + Manlet" getting booty blasted by Chad.

Best part Chad later sneaks out with the girl and the betas freak out
>>
>>76111659
Like pottery
>>
Based Chad
>>
File: 1463526231541.jpg (28 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
1463526231541.jpg
28 KB, 400x225
You all should honestly drink bleach for even considering watching this shit. You disgust me.
>>
wtf is a guy like that doing on a show for betas?
>>
>>76108964

you put sage in the options field you fucking newfag
>>
>>76112807
>straya
>>
>>76112625
Based Chad is Based
>>
my god this is just so generic and cheesy as fuck. even the novellas my old mom used to watch had more emotion then these bimbos.
>>
>>76108932
this
Reality tv is fake.
>>
Bachelor and all the other extensions is (((((((their))))))) attempt to try and normalize cuckolding to the public.
>>
>>76110502
Hes from Tulsa, OK.
>>
>>76114779
Figures
>>
>>76115028
Why?
>>
>>76115722
Oklahoma is a very conservative, traditional state--it doesn't produce a lot of sensitive nu males.
>>
>>76116063
Ah I see. I grew up in West Virginia so not a lot of beta Cucks.
>>
Did chad win?
>>
Its funny because Chad got his ass kicked and his sisters, mom and ex fucked if he Went to europé.
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 1334x750) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 1334x750
Hard not to be a Chad when this is your competition
>>
I've been watching this with the old lady

Can confirm Chad is based. Was hilarious when all the fags were chirping him for how much he was eating too
>>
>>76117064
>33
Damn, makes you feel ahead of the game
>>
>not viewable on mobile
>requires App to watch
>no.archive.is Link
>giving further ad shekels to the website like a good goy

Kill yourself OP
>>
>>76117423
I watched it on my phone bacon flag
>>
I always give off the impression like nothing matters to me. would this bachelorette be into me
>>
>>76108199

Fucking Chad REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.