[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm worried that Trump's America won't be a safe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 109
Thread images: 14
File: CZTYMUVW0AA7kt_.jpg (78 KB, 600x832) Image search: [Google]
CZTYMUVW0AA7kt_.jpg
78 KB, 600x832
https://twitter.com/itsdatnunu/status/734951137531428865
>>
>>76107583
If they made any effort to separate themselves from extremists this wouldn't be a problem.
>>
>>76107583
I don't want Islam in my country either when the majority of Muslims in Western countries want Sharia Law.
>>
File: CT24l-3WcAAfE_R.jpg (90 KB, 600x831) Image search: [Google]
CT24l-3WcAAfE_R.jpg
90 KB, 600x831
>>76107583
When you just trying to listen to some music but Muslims won't let you live.
>>
>>76107583
>complain that "countries arent safe for them"
>make countries unsafe in the first place by moving there

fucking kebabs why dont other countries remove them just like us
>>
>>76107746
>>76107746
All Muslims are extremists with extremist views. You have to be to be a Muslim. If you're Muslim that means you support the death of infidels, the execution of gays, adulterers, blasphemers and apostates.

These are quite literally beliefs that go against all principles of Western society and freedom. Seriously, just press ANY Muslim about Sharia Law and watch they stammer and squirm out of the conversation.
>>
>>76107583
SELFIES ARE HARAM
THE HERETIC MUST DIE
>>
>>76107925
>but i know this guy called ahmed in my course and hes a rally cool guy now, dont say all muslims are bad because the one super educated rich muslim i know is actually not ready to behead me oy vey

this is what leftists believe
>>
>>76107583
>Trump supportsers won't let me live
Is she implying that she is not alive
>>
I had a lengthy conversation with a German cuck trying to tell me that you don't have to be Muslim and follow Islamic Law, the teachings of Muhammad and the Quran.

These people need to be shot.
>>
>>76108154
the cognitive dissonance is disarming.

>if you do something bad you arent a true muslim!!!!!!
>point out the fundamental flaws of islam not being compatible with the west
>"YEAH BUT REMEMBER THE CRUSADES??? CHRISTIANS ARENT ANY BETTER!!!"
>>
>>76107583
>I'm worried that Trump's America won't be a safe place for innocent hijabis
Good.
>>
>>76107836
And can you tell me where they found their passports?
>>
The only group of "people" more entitled than niggers, I swear.
>>
>>76108264
Holy Kek, I also said Muhammad supports slavery and he replied with:

>"Well whoever Muhammad is he's probably ISIS sympathizer."

Couldn't be more right, Hans.
>>
File: babydick man.jpg (123 KB, 1073x785) Image search: [Google]
babydick man.jpg
123 KB, 1073x785
>>76108264
Has anyone actually brought up the crusades? Everyone knows the crusades were a counter attack to muslim arab aggression who had been rampaging across northafrica, spain, and enslaving europeans.
>>
>>76108839
They bring it up all the time.
>>
>>76108839
My grandfather and my cousin said that
>we must be kind to them because of the crusades

To which I retorted exactly what you said.
>>
File: image.jpg (82 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82 KB, 720x720
>>
>>76107746
you mean, besides all the edicts, decelerations, fatwas, wars, spilt bloodshed to rid themselves of extremists?

Here's the highest authority in Islam, once again, demanding an end to extremism:
http://www.lastampa.it/2016/05/24/vaticaninsider/eng/the-vatican/the-grand-imam-the-world-must-unite-against-terrorism-K2F3tjO5MLU6Q1RhjwoT4I/pagina.html

If the CIA wants to fund extremists as a pawn to use against Russian interests, there's no overcoming that.
>>
>>76108385
all shitskins act virtually identical and it's our fault for allowing identity politics to even be a thing

our response to our ancestors "sins" should have been handled the same way as any fucking sane people's would have handled it, by telling them to fuck off and deporting them
>>
>>76107583
>Calling them "hijabis" like they're innocent little creatures who dindu nothin and not monsters who strap bombs to children
>Innocent
>>
>>76109065
>taqiya the post

cool conspiracy ahmed, go fucking back
>>
>>76109065
>Split bloodshed to rid themselves of extremism
No, they spill the blood of others. That is the difference.
>>
>>76108590
>Muhammad supports slavery

You do realize back in those days slavery is a perfectly normal form of employment right? A lot of shit in bibles and quran try to get people to treat slaves better
>>
>>76107583
Besides the terrorism, islamics have very radical views on society on average.
I don't know why leftists love them so much, oh wait, they are a minority. The
>>
>>76109428
You do realize that one of those religions still openly supports and practices many forms of slavery while the other went through multiple reformations over the past 2000 years, right?
>>
>>76109271
it's idiots like you that wanted to get of Mossadegh, Hussein, Gaddafi, Assad, without thinking of the consequences
>>
>>76109428
That does not mean he does not support it now. Islam is the only religion of having slaves today. Slaves in Arabia are treat like shit and die for soccer stadium.
>>
>>76108385
>don't want to be harassed by retarded white trashes whilst eating ice cream
>entitled
>>
>>76107583
Liar.
You're praying for it like the rest of us.
>>
>>76107583
>innocent
whoring around on social media for attention does not fall under their "modesty" meme
>>
>>76109542
You go you leftist monkey. This board greatly loves Qaddafi and Assad, they are heroes because they understand how bad Islam is.
>>
>>76109609
A woman in a hijab and a man wearing a shirt saying "I support Jihad, beheadings of apostates, blasphemers, adulterers and gays" are both saying the same thing.

Wouldn't a man wearing that shit get harassed MORE than some stupid slut eating ice-cream?
>>
>>76109542
no I didn't, I wanted to stay out of the middle east entirely and didn't want it coming here either
>>
>>76109769
Hussein as well. That man kept Iraq in check and the Shia and Sunni Muslims relatively happy.
>>
>>76109609
Is America entitled for not wanting to be blown up?

You are Britain, and you are afraid of banter. Disgraceful.
>>
>>76107925
>Sharia Law

This would mean in Arabic "Law Law". Another proof that you know nothing about Islam other than what Fox News tells you.
>>
>>76109537
>>76109595
>religion
>practicing slavery

Do you know how fucking stupid you sound? Slavery is a business practice you retards. A country practice slavery, not a religion. These books don't tell people you must have slaves. Damn you stupid ghetto idiots
>>
>Racist
>>
>>76108017
Aren't you the serbro from the Eurofags discuss immigration thread I made a day or two ago? Your reasoning is very similiar in this thread.
>>
>>76107583
Isn't it convenient to not have been recording prior to their scuffle.
>>
>>76110162
>These books don't tell people you must have slaves. Damn you stupid ghetto idiots
>implying there's a difference between Muhammad saying you CAN have slaves or Muhammad saying you NEED slaves

He said it's perfectly acceptable and in-line with Islam for two reasons: captured people of war (doesn't make distinction between fighters or civilians) or people born from already enslaved people.

I get a kick out of you unbelievable faggots that talk about religions you clearly haven't studied.
>>
>>76110129
>Sharia Law

It means The "Way" or The "Path."

If you're trying to say Sharia Law isn't a proper term for Islamic Law then you're horribly mistaken or are using a poor attempt of taqiyya.
>>
>>76107583
I'd race mix with her.
>>
>>76110129
>MSM
>Not constantly trying to apologize for mudslimes
You retards are so out of touch.
>>
>>76108322
on the body of one of the shooters
>>
>>76107872
Obligatory:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocW3fBqPQkU
>>
>>76110162
Oh, OK, Muslim can have slave, so we should all trust them that they will not.
>>
>>76109537
What's wrong with slavery?
>>
File: 1464722818703.jpg (67 KB, 845x634) Image search: [Google]
1464722818703.jpg
67 KB, 845x634
>>76110426
They probably have, they're just lying.
>>
>>76110528
Taqiyya is a Shia thing. It's the kind of Muslims that /pol/ "loves". And btw sectarianism isn't allowed in Islam so I'm neither.

You don't even know what's what.

>>76110585
Dude, I don't care for anything. I like my religion as it is. You can go be degenerate and suck a dick.
>>
>>76110426

What the fuck are you talking about you retard?

If it doesn't dictates that you must have slaves then people are free to choose whether they should have slaves or not. This is the part where people have to think for themselves. This is the part where people choose between human right and profit. This part has nothing to do with Islam itself.

I don't need to study a lot of religion to destroy you dumb 4chan ghetto trash.
>>
>innocent
>muslim
>>
>>76110959
No you dumb fuck. The holy books are ancient text and they are written in the context from that era. Slavery doesn't have a bad reputation like today and it was perfectly acceptable back then.

It is up to the government of a country to make the decision on slavery. Murikkka fought a civil war on slavery and it is most certainly not religious driven.

>>76111113
White guilt and freedom fetishist culture

Slavery is merely a form of employment and it exist everywhere else in the world. If a hungry homeless dude have to choose between being free or sold himself to work for a guy who will provide food and shelter. Which do you think he will pick. Of course the treatment of slaves make the world of difference.
>>
there are currently zero innocent muslims in north america
>>
>>76112517
>The holy books are ancient text

Woah, I didn't know 1000 years is the break off point for what's ancient or not.
>>
>>76113175

Your stupid drivel in semantics subtracts nothing from what I said.
>>
>>76111175
>Dude, I don't care for anything. I like my religion as it is.

So you like being part of a religion that has ruined great civilization? A religion invented by a bunch of low IQ Arabs. Good one.

I just love how you keep proving how dangerous Islam really is. Islam hijacks existence and defines it by its own terms. It's an Orwellian tier religion, since to a muslim, sharia is no longer just a religious law, it is THE LAW.
>>
>>76113419
>the older religion doesn't practice slavery anymore and religious leaders openly oppose it
>the newer religion still practices various forms of slavery and religious "leaders" openly support it
>>
>>76113447
See how mad you are?

Are you jealous or something?
>>
>>76113715
.05 bombs have been deposited into your account
>>
>>76113715
>This practice is emphasized in Shia Islam whereby adherents are permitted to conceal their religion when under threat of persecution or compulsion.[3][4] However, it is also permitted in Sunni Islam under certain circumstances.[5][6]

Toppest of keks, can't wait till this war boils and we can start killing you fuckers.
>>
File: 1458088562390.jpg (556 KB, 1464x1665) Image search: [Google]
1458088562390.jpg
556 KB, 1464x1665
Anybody who defends and or practices Islam is literal cancer.
>>
>>76113848
I'm not Sunni.

And AFAK if someone told you "follow Christianity or I kill you now", you should say okay... otherwise you don't...

>>76113804
You have earned +243 cuckoldness points.
>>
>>76114365
>And AFAK if someone told you "follow Christianity or I kill you now", you should say okay... otherwise you don't...

wat
>>
>>76109065
Taqiya
>>
>>76107583
>wear a hijab to fake modisty
>paint yourself like a whore
>>
File: suicidegirls.jpg (40 KB, 300x240) Image search: [Google]
suicidegirls.jpg
40 KB, 300x240
>>76107583
Go back to sand village nunu, you people play too rough
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ho7E_W26SE
>>
>>76107746
They actually do the opposite. If you spent any prolonged amount of time among Muslims you quickly come to realize that they don't wear their head rags for religious reasons, they do it to openly separate themselves from the kuffar.

On top of that, their religion is inherently extremist. If they actually follow it there is no way they can really separate themselves from the terrorists. They might question their methods, but the end goal is still the same - just like when some right wing politician makes a rather crass statement and people on /pol/ go "he shouldn't have said that because it's alienating people"
>>
>>76113610

Oh you dumb khanadian fuck. Do you even realize you already made this shitty argument already and it didn't work?

Religion doesn't practice slavery you retard. A country does.
>>
File: Islammoderate.jpg (54 KB, 720x515) Image search: [Google]
Islammoderate.jpg
54 KB, 720x515
>>76107583
I got into a heated argument with this Muslim chick about Islam, I kept giving her direct verses about what Islam does and she said that Muhammad wouldn't even hurt a fly and denied every direct Verse I gave her. Later that night I fucked her.
>>
>>76108017
I work in academia and we have two Syrians running around at our faculty. They are smarter than the average white guy, super friendly and their German is acceptable. It is understandable that sheltered leftists who have only ever met them would believe that Syrians are great people, because they don't understand that those two guys are the top percentile of their country.
>>
>>76115290

Or maybe some people are intelligent enough to not view a group of people as a single entity. There are bound to be good apples and bad apples among that crowd, generalization is bad logic. It is simple as that.
>>
>>76107583
>innocent
Walmart slave here, hijabis steal shit all the time due to there faces being covered up.
>>
>>76115752
>Or maybe some people are intelligent enough to not view a group of people as a single entity.

Kek, yeah, that's why they believe that those two people are representative, right?
My aunt works at court and they have pretty much no one but sand dindus there all day long.
>>
>>76115120
This is the most retarded post I've ever read in my entire life. You guys truly are an extension of the Middle East.
>>
>>76115848

What the hell are you even trying to say? All of the leftist generalize and think all Syrian refugees are educated decent human beings? The people I described doesn't exist?

>My aunt works at court and they have pretty much no one but sand dindus there all day long.

..and?
>>
>>76109804
No one ever goes after the men. The women are harassed all the time.
>>
>>76117437
Because they wear the hijab
>>
>>76117235

He's trying to say that people who view the two upstanding rag-headed gentlemen as representative of the majority are just as bad as those who view the majority as the evil ISIS baby killers. Supporting your argument in a way
>>
>>76116754

I said the exact same fucking thing here >>76110162

Why is this the most retarded post but not the one earlier?

Since you are just repeating yourself, let's see your counter argument to what I said.
>>76110426
to which I replied
>>76111585

If it is so retarded then you can easily refute it right?
>>
>>76117953
Easy, Islam isn't just a religion. It's a socio-political system.
>>
>>76117953
The the fact you equate Islam which the freedom to choose just showcases your dwindling intelligence.
>>
File: 1449049199771.png (34 KB, 822x899) Image search: [Google]
1449049199771.png
34 KB, 822x899
My girlfriend is Muslim. Sweet little thing, got brainwashed early by the shitty religion but she follows it pretty loosely so whatever. She wants to go to Disneyland once we're done Uni. Will she be able to if Trump gets elected? I support him either way, but that's going to be an awkward talk.
>>
>>76119579
Can you kill yourself, please?

>follows Islam loosely

So she's not Muslim then? Make your mind up already you goddamn LEAF.
>>
File: America8.png (387 KB, 573x630) Image search: [Google]
America8.png
387 KB, 573x630
>>76119579
I had a couple. They like it in the butt.
>>
>>76119579
>A FUCKING LEAF!?
>>
>>76119794
Whatever anon, she bakes me pie when I'm sick and the sex is amazing. She's fucking a white boy is what I mean by following it loosely.
It's an honest question, I don't know if the policy is just on immigration or if she can't visit for Disneyland.

>>76119851
This guy knows
>>
>>76119966
>sex
>She's fucking a white boy is what I mean by following it loosely

That's not following loosely that not following it at all. You're involved with an attention whore special snowflake that also has the potential to become radicalized.
>>
>>76107583

>innocent
>hijabi

Pick one.
>>
>>76118331
>Easy, Islam isn't just a religion. It's a socio-political system.

Countries that let a religion to dictates the rules of a country is call a theocracy you fucking uneducated retard. Ever heard of theocracy? Any religion can be used to create a theocracy, including Christianity.

>>76118627
>The the fact you equate Islam which the freedom to choose

That's not what I did at all you brain dead khanadian faggot. Try again.
>>
>>76120313
Islam in and of itself dictates social and political ideals you fuck. I'm done with you Ahmed, with you and your poor attempt at taqiyya.
>>
>>76119966
>>76120110
This.

Fuck off you little shit until you can learn not to think with your dick.
>>
>>76115752
>Or maybe some people are intelligent enough to not view a group of people as a single entity.

Then they must not be very intelligent, and would do poorly in population genetics, and statistics.

They would die quickly, because no one who meets some black mathematician is retarded enough to think inner city blacks are intelligent and peaceful people and live.
>>
>>76120849
If I was thinking with my dick I'd get a fat ass white girl. When's the last time you heard someone say he loves his girlfriend on 4chan, shit's implied.
I just want to know if I can take her to Disneyland, fuck.
>>
>>76112517
>written in the context of that era
>the complete and infallible word of allah must be INTERPRETED

wew lad, so much for infallibility.
>>
>>76107872
>fucking kebabs why dont other countries remove them just like us
Because you eurofaggots, with the help of NATO, have turned your relativly self-sufficient countries into welfare states(don't have to fund military) and thus citystates. Citystates are nothing more than population sinks without corresponding local popualtion sources(or at least ones that can make up the difference)

Face it, you have 2 choices:
1) Ban abortion, restrict sterilization, and thus force your urban centers to adapt to their own population growth(eg better schooling, less corruption, cheaper housing, space colonization, etc)
OR
2) Quit bitching and Enjoy Muhammad's dick up your ass
>>
>>76108839
Not even a counterattack, it was essentially defense. We moved the front from Byzantium to the Holy Land so that they'd have that much more to break through.
>>
Muslims should not be in America in the first place.
>>
>>76108590
>Holy Kek, I also said Muhammad supports slavery and he replied with:
There is literally nothing wrong with slavery when used in the proper situations. What ISIS is doing is just fine.
>>
>>76121590
>Muslims should not be in America in the first place.
Agree. But we have to act fast before there becomes so many that everyone says "oh, well, it'd be tooooo hard to get rid of them"
>>
>>76121591
That's nice, but you guys have a little something called the Thirteenth Amendment.

>Americans don't understand their own constitution or human decency

I guess you'd also agree that despite your obvious protests that would come out of it: you'd have no right to complain about being a slave depending on their own interpretation of what the "proper situation" is.
>>
>>76119579
Post her nudes
>>
What is the point in wearing a hibjobs when you go through so much so much effort in making your eyebrows look as slutty as possible?
>>
File: ottawa.jpg (8 KB, 299x169) Image search: [Google]
ottawa.jpg
8 KB, 299x169
>>76121856
Fuck the Constitution, when conceived it made slaves 3/4 of a human being. It is a living legal document, and if 2/3 of the political system and States affirm an amendment, it becomes the supreme law of the land.
>>
File: 1446527359176.jpg (88 KB, 333x496) Image search: [Google]
1446527359176.jpg
88 KB, 333x496
>>76122301
>Fuck the Constitution

Yes brother, Sharia Law will come soon insha'Allah.
>>
File: 56365365365316531.png (81 KB, 500x656) Image search: [Google]
56365365365316531.png
81 KB, 500x656
http://crossfade.io/#!/rphrsrylug
>>
>>76107583
The idea of immigration is to integrate and assimilate to the culture of the country. Keeping the cultures from the previous will only create balkanization.
Thread replies: 109
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.