[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck the MSM and their agenda of not reporting news
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: cedric-ford.jpg (73 KB, 885x516) Image search: [Google]
cedric-ford.jpg
73 KB, 885x516
Cedric Ford shoots up his work in Kansas - SLID THE FUCK OUT OF EXISTENCE IN 3 DAYS
Mainak Sarkar murders his wife and a teacher - CNN goes from front page, to side of front, to 1 liner, to nothing on today's page in 3 days
Trememdous black faggot Bryce Willaims shoots a reporter on LIVE TV - forgotten in less than a week

Meanwhile Dylan Roof and Mike Brown are household names
Why even check the news? What news out there reports anything without any bias or agenda anymore?
I'm tired of checking at least 5-10 news sites just to read a current fucking story
>>
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 281x459) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 281x459
Yep, and there's nothing I can think of that will fix this
>>
>>76107435
My journalism teacher used to rant and rave against "yellow journalism"
I am beginning to understand the old coot now
>>
Full story with picture of the perp on le boogy man site CNN.
http://www.cnn.com/2016/02/26/us/cedric-ford-kansas-shooting/

How does /pol/ have this much cognitive dissonance?
>>
>>76107602
Find one dated past 2/30/16
Find a story form a major news site following up on it, I dare you
the only stories were local here in Kansas, and even they petered out after a week
the only story past that is the cop speaking out about shooting the rampaging nignog: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/brave-killed-kansas-shooter-cedric-ford-speaks-article-1.2557134
>>
>>76107515
Well weird thing is I don't know but the ads episode of South Park opened my eyes

I see news sites running advertisements all the time now pretending to be news
>look at the new McDonald's so and do
>Walmart now has its logo back
>starcucks now has a coffee that's poured like a beer
http://youtu.be/z696bTiP8Ro
I truly hate our media
>>
>>76107831
They even ask why it's dropped so fast in this article: http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2016/03/the_mass_murders_that_dare_not_speak_their_name.html
it cites other mass murders by colored people that are quietly swept under the rug, while we bitch and moan that the great White Menace will shoot us all while making Nazi salutes
Open your eyes, watch the Trump rallies
We're under attack and the media is complicit
>>
File: 1447999525672.png (103 KB, 935x1037) Image search: [Google]
1447999525672.png
103 KB, 935x1037
>>76107321
Wow, I totally forgot about this guy and it's only a few months ago.
But this what makes me really mad about the media how the sweep cases under the rug because it's a dindu, Muslim or rapefugee.
The media deserves everything they get, I'm glad Gawker got nearly bankrupted by Hogan.
>>
>>76108498
>the """"journalist's"""" guide to kissing muslim ass
>>
File: zzzzz.png (478 KB, 970x457) Image search: [Google]
zzzzz.png
478 KB, 970x457
>>76107321
>>76107321
We need to compile an infographic of every single nigger mass shooting during the last few years

Maybe we should start making /pol/ android apps that predict the race of the mass shooter using statistical data
>>
>>76108792
It's hard to know if they kiss muslim ass because they are subversive kikes who want to pander to nonwhites and encourage the decline of western civilization, or if they're honestly just afraid of being Charlie Hebdo'd
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.