[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Name one reason why anyone should hate gays. Oh wait, you can't.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 54
File: gaycouple.jpg (590 KB, 2048x1771) Image search: [Google]
gaycouple.jpg
590 KB, 2048x1771
Name one reason why anyone should hate gays. Oh wait, you can't. Just let them do their things, guys.
>>
hate what i fear. fear what i don't understand so fuck off queer
>>
>>76104647
Because they are un natural and should be shot on sight
>>
>>76104765
Not a reason.
>>
>>76104647
I like them, a bunch moved in my neighborhood and my property value fucking skyrocketed

there like the anti-nigger when it comes to real estate
>>
>>76104647
Why do gay couples have higher rates of domestic violence than straight couples?
>>
I don't hate gays, I just hate gay sex

Being gay without the gay sex is just being bros, and there's nothing wrong with bros.
>>
They are a public health threat.

Homosexuals spread HIV. Look at the HIV rates and who is spreading it. It's mainly gay men.
>>
A lot of /pol/ hasn't grown out of the phase where you hate everyone that's different from you. I don't doubt that there are some serious closet cases on /pol/ either.
>>
>>76104876
Are you fucking gay men regularly? Is this something you worry about?
>>
https://youtu.be/jjPQ_jVlEnQ
Because they're disgusting faggots
>>
>>76104843
Because there are 50% more man-pig in one relationship
>>
>>76104647
Don't call it marriage.
>>
File: image.jpg (664 KB, 1280x1726) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
664 KB, 1280x1726
It is degenerate and affects the future survival of the White race through its societal influence.

It should therefore be mocked, castigated , outcast, ridiculed and should definitely not be allowed to infect the minds of our White children.
>>
I think this is a pretty good reason.
(My neighbours are gay though and they're pretty alright)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3adatEVSL9M
>>
>>76105128
That's a lot of words to say absolutely nothing.
>>
Gay culture mostly, very degenerate and promiscuous.

I have friends that turned gay and I'm still cool with them, but that fucking culture is god awful. They're also likely to vote leftist b/c of 'muh gay rights'.
>>
>>76104647
I don't hate them, but those pride parades really annoy me. It's also a paradox with gay people

>Hate the degenerate ones for obvious reasons
>Pic related will never spread his genes with Ann Coulter
>>
>>76105140
what le fug:DDD
>>
File: gays aren't degenerates.jpg (88 KB, 960x468) Image search: [Google]
gays aren't degenerates.jpg
88 KB, 960x468
>>76105485
Don't worry, goy. Homosexuality and pedophilia are completely unrelated.
>>
>>76104941

Well, I worry about fellow people around me having serious, contagious diseases, yes. That's not something that I want to have around me.

Women can also get HIV from gay men. Sometimes gay men in the closet fuck women too to appear straight in public.

I am opposed to homosexuality because it is a behavior that shortens lifespans and spreads diseases. Same reason I am against people injecting heroin or doing other nasty shit.
>>
Because those fags are taking all the boipussy. Us totally strait guys can't get any boipussy no homo for themselves.
Fuck queers.
>>
>>76105128
What's more gay is the fact that all the wannabe Nazifags in here with fake Nazi German Elitist White Power/White Nationality accounts and SS or Hitler avatars praising and literally worshiping a very dead and very fallen "leader". Yup, led himself and his fucktard followers/fanfags to total and utter ruin, amirite so far? All the "Sieg Heil"s and the "Ein Volk Ein Reich" bullshit had me rolling the fuck out....maaaaaan, LMFAO. >:U Also, I want to applaud that faggot ass faggot (Tabor 7) who keeps powerspamming that documentary bullshit about British and French troops apparently killing off much of the world's population long before Nazi Germany was gassing up countless Jews and the other mindrapedfagassfaggotfag xXKillaBGXx whose name sounds like a noob ass Battlefag/Call of Booty gamer/fagtag on FagBox1. LMFAO. Orly, bruh-man? And these fags want you to do your history. Hohum...whether we know our history or not, I could give a fuck less. Evil is evil. What was done was done. Anyhooberry, no one here typing up bullshit and faggotry like me can honestly say what is true or false because none of us have ever experienced this shit or was even around during it. Regardless of our history knowledge, Hitler knew he fucked up...he knew. We all at least knew that. But hey, no worries, this is all in the very distant past and really, no one really should give one fuck. Not one. More importantly, I love Germany, I speak and can sing some German, I have German friends, and I love the band Rammstein. ᕦ(;_;ˇ)ᕤ
>>
>>76104647
I don't hate gays, I hate in-your-face confrontational faggots, and I hate transgender degeneracy being promoted in schools.
>>
>>76104647
I don't hate or fear gays, I just find them shallow, vain, degenerate and mentally ill.
>>
File: World_net_birth_rate_2007.png (284 KB, 1500x818) Image search: [Google]
World_net_birth_rate_2007.png
284 KB, 1500x818
They shouldn't. In fact, being gay should be encouraged!

But only in Africa and the Middle East, and banned everywhere else.
>>
>>76105578
>I am opposed to homosexuality because it is a behavior that shortens lifespans and spreads diseases.
Different poster here, but your problem is not with homosexuality but rather gay culture (i.e., promiscuity).

Also, I think you're conflating gays with blacks -- white homo lifespans are probably longer than married hetero men, definitely not shorter by any statistically significant measure.
>>
>>76104647
>>
File: fat-ugly-kike-dyke.jpg (58 KB, 600x615) Image search: [Google]
fat-ugly-kike-dyke.jpg
58 KB, 600x615
>>76104843
That's only for dykes, and that's because women in general are a complete fucking mess, and even moreso without a man to keep them in line.
>>
>>76105578
3 out of 1000 Americans have the disease, and the vast majority of them are gay men who only have sex with men. Not to mention the transmission rate for penis/vagina sex without a condom is incredibly low.

Not to mention you shouldn't be fucking strange pussy without a condom anyway.

It's a not issue, you just want an excuse to bitch about gay people. Grow up kid.
>>
>>76104843
And to piggy back on top of this...

Why do gays have higher rates of eating disorders?
>>
>>76105821
Jesus h Christ. That's fucking horrific.
>>
>>76105938
I don't know, do you normally hate people who have eating disorders?
>>
>>76105454
This.
>>
>>76104647
I hate them because they are a very obnoxious vocal minority, like fuck off and suck a dick if thats what you want, don't talk to me about it.
>>
File: Jack Donovan.jpg (12 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Jack Donovan.jpg
12 KB, 300x300
>>76104647
There's homosexuals and then there's faggots.

Homosexuals like dick, but that's about it. They don't preach, parade or flame. Faggots are the exact opposite.

Homosexual : Jack Donovan
Faggot : OP
>>
>>76104765
>Unnatural
No it isn't you retard. It happens in nature, and we are apart of it.
>inb4 bu-but the dominance
Please, among the multimillion incidents where different animals have been gay, some of them have definitely been attraction to the same sex, like dolphins for example.
>>
>>76106207
>are hated and discriminated against for most of US history
>begin getting recognized as normal people who fit in with the rest
>celebrate openly

How dare them. God you are all such repressed faggots, do any of you even know what fun or happiness is anymore? No wonder you stay locked up in your houses in your free time.
>>
>>76106065
I have a problem with enablers, like you.

Homosexuality is a mental disorder.

Sorry you have a problem with reality.
>>
File: 1442544751418.jpg (41 KB, 550x512) Image search: [Google]
1442544751418.jpg
41 KB, 550x512
>Bisexual
>Have a boyfriend
>Believe that people have the right to deny me service if they don't like homosexuality
>Believe that marriage should be kept between men and women only
>Believe "transgenders" to legitimately be mentally ill
>Only bring it up if I believe I should or have to
>Try not to do things in public since I don't want children seeing it
>Always use protection and get checked regularly
>Absolutely hate LGBT culture and wish pride parades were completely banned
>Debate whether or not life is worth living and if I should martyr myself by killing Trudeau and going down as the gay guy who killed the Liberal leader

I just don't want to get beaten to death for having feelings for another guy. It's a hard life because I feel as though I do my family and country a disservice by being with a man instead of a woman but I know I love him.
>>
>>76106207
Have you considered that this vocal minority is actually the vocal minority of the gays, and most homos aren't obnoxious, high-pitched scream queens?
>>
>>76106409
Dolphins also rape, just because they do it doesn't mean we should.
>>
>>76106408
>t. Jack Donovan

Jack's a faggot for sure. I've seen some of the nasty things he's written.
>>
>>76104647
Only Amerilards dislike gays. They're fine, you retards, we've got bigger fucking problems.
>>
>>76104855
i'm gay and i hate gay sex

male arseholes are disgusting
>>
>>76106467
It's not, it doesn't fit the basic criteria for a mental disorder on its own, but I'm sure someone cares about your ignorant opinions.
>>
>>76104647
>>76104647
They are reducing the birth rate in western countries creating an excuse for nonwhite immigration. If 1% of white men are gay, that is 1% less kids. In recent surveys, only about 50% of kids born after 2000 ident is as 100% straight. Pushing faggotry on the population Is just another method of white genocide encouraged by the NWO. On top of all the other degenerate shit pushed on western countries, it really starts adding up.
>>
File: 1383049796269.jpg (495 KB, 1826x2400) Image search: [Google]
1383049796269.jpg
495 KB, 1826x2400
>>76104647
>Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, Fifth Edition (DSM-5) is the standard classification of mental disorders used by mental health professionals in the United States.
Up until recently, homosexuality was classified as a mental illness. It's only because of political correctness that we are encouraged to tolerate their deviant behavior. Homosexuality is a genetic dead end.
In U.S. prisons, homos have to be segregated from the general population or else they become a slave class for the other inmates. That's pretty much how I think queers should be treated in an ideal society.
>>
>>76104822
Perfectly good reason, you just choose not to accept it, for no reason.
>>
>>76106583
You know that people don't consciously decide what type of people they're sexually attracted to, right?
>>
>>76104647
i dont like gays because they let their entire identity revolve around the fact that they like dick up their ass, and are obsessed with sex.

if youre gay, youve already become a degenerate fucking loser.

>i will fight every day for my right to let everyone know where i stick my dick
>>
>>76106629
Homosexuality was removed from the DSM because it doesn't fit any of the qualifying criteria. It was removed when that was proven to be the case.
>>
File: 1349620369883.jpg (200 KB, 680x510) Image search: [Google]
1349620369883.jpg
200 KB, 680x510
>>76106474
I'm your new fan
>>
they are natural, but should be allowed to be married, and homosexuality is legit disease, like autism, downism etc..
>>
>>76104647
I get this point of view but there's also the issue of propaganda and corrupting the youth.
Just look at tumblr - the vast majority identify as something other than straight, but only because tumblr encourages and promotes that behavior
>>
>>76106408
Jack has a masculinity fetish that he takes to strange extremes

He's almost as bad as flamers in his extremism
>>
>>76106583
Your sexuality isn't a decision, you're born with it.
>>76106635
Saying something is wrong because its not part of nature is a logical fallacy which isn't even true in the first place because everything homosexuality is a part of nature and thus natural. Humans aren't even the only species with recorded homosexuality, plenty of other animals are too.
>>
>>76106014
thats brazil. I try to avoid national superior sentiment but its pretty awful culture there anyway, gay honestly doesn't change much of anything there. this is the country that treats their women like fuck pigs litterally, not to say they don't have cutlure or nice things. but its easy to find something shocking and awful in brazil.
>>
>>76106855
>taking dicks up the ass is natural and normal
>i know this because it results in babies!

there is only one natural sexual orientation.
>>
>>76106954
No there isn't. There are several species with homosexual tendencies, especially other apes like us. To call it unnatural shows that you're a dumbass.
>>
>>76106954
Actually no, there are multiple, you moron. Pick up a fucking book for once.
>>
>>76106720
meant should not be allowed to marry, also most of the cases are unnatural
>>
>>76106474
>bisexual
>all these delusional and digenerate traits
no fucking shit. it's like you aren't the beaten redheaded step child of the LGBT.
>>
>>76104647
Because once they inevitably get GRIDS, they want all the straight people to foot the bill with socialized medicine. GRIDS ain't cheap, and we don't want to pay for your privilege to masturbate with your butt buddies' intestines. Fuck off.
>>
>>76106629
>if I produce offspring that cant all breed its a dead end
when humans are dead and gone, ants will still be pissing on the dirt that use to be your corpse. You'll be as wrong then as you are now.
>>
>>76106954
Why don't you go bang a few rocks together and stay natural. The rest of us will cultivate an actual civilization.

Nature isn't the basis of our behavior.
>>
>>76104647
1- the fact that gays can not bear children nor do they intend to have them
2- the act of putting your penis in shit
3- the diseases that arise from anal intercourse
4- the fact that gays always try to lead straight men into becoming gay or at least try gay shit(the rule of three, once you get fucked in the ass three times or more, you'll start to get horny rectum, then become a cum dumpster)
all these three reasons are enough to make one not just hate gays, but want to chase them down with a chainsaw and exterminate them.
>>
>>76107030
Don't get too worked up about it man, these people don't go out in public unless they have to. There's a reason they're so angry, sheltered, ignorant and repressed.
>>
>>76106649

Doesn't matter, and has nothing to do with the subject of this thread. Gays are a problem and we couldn't care less whether they chose to be gay or not.
>>
>>76106720
>homosexuality is legit disease, like autism, downism
>legit disease
>disease
Fucking hell please tell me you're baiting I know you don't have schools in your retarded third-world country but please
>>
>>76106954
guess bonobos aren't natural. you heard it here first.
>>
File: 1383045182304.jpg (426 KB, 850x1302) Image search: [Google]
1383045182304.jpg
426 KB, 850x1302
>>76106713
>qualifying criteria
Gee, I wonder who decides what goes in the DSM?
(((Goldberg)))
(((Cohen)))
(((Rabinowitz)))
(((Big Pharma)))
(((Rabbi Shlomo Silverstein Shekelberg)))
>>
>>76106409
Literal cancer is natural.
>>
>>76107161
>if you don't want to have kids you're insane
>only gays have anal
>can't count to 3

kek
>>
>>76107132

Not an argument.
>>
>>76106565
fucked a man, can confirm. Girls arseholes are beautiful things, mens arseholes are repulsive
>>
>>76107161

I've never heard of number 4 lol.
>>
>>76107327
>>nuh uh
saying something thats a fact is not an argument does not make it not an argument. it is a direct debunking of that pathetic post.
>>
File: pyramidsmeme.jpg (21 KB, 547x364) Image search: [Google]
pyramidsmeme.jpg
21 KB, 547x364
>>76104647
I don't hate gays, I just don't want the (((media))) and (((higher education))) to brainwash my kids into that lifestyle.

Let the fags be fags, just stop pushing it on normal people.
>>
>>76107284
Lol no you ignorant cock it's some pretty basic, agreeable and reasonable criteria. A mental illness needs to fit 1 or more of the following criteria.

A. A condition causes a significant amount of mental pain and distress on a regular basis

B. A condition prohibits one from functioning at work, in school or to maintain their social life

C. Puts them at an immediate risk to themselves or others, meaning the potential of snapping and losing control.

It's not a fuckin conspiracy, it's intuitive and self explanatory criteria. Ironically I guarantee most of the people here raging about fags have actual mental illness that needs to be treated.
>>
>>76107135

The naturalistic fallacy is a fallacy, yes. However, homosexuality is detrimental to the function of a healthy society. You may find animals ass-fucking one another in nature, but humans live longer and more prosperous lives when we abandon degenerate animalistic behavior for a functioning and ordered society.
>>
>>76104647
*just let them do their guys, things.
>>
>>76107201
I was directly addressing his post you psycho.
>>
>>76107484
no one is pushing it on normal people you retard. proximity isn't going to catch your kid the gay. every conservicuck parent thinks some libruls ruined their kid when they come out.
>>
From time to time I post this >>76106625 which obviously never gets any attention.

>>76107286
So the appeal to nature is only valid when someone says "because being gay is unnatural".

Seriously I the type of shit I see on these threads makes me wonder if people here even realize how tumblr they sound.
>>
>>76107558
There is some seriously weird complexes going on that you think certain sex behavior is not possible in a functioning society. It would be funny if you weren't so creepy and fucked up.
>>
I don't care if people are gay, I just don't want people's particular sexual fetish broadcast in my face
>>
>>76104647
you are right OP, lets spread the word like faggots spread aids
>>
>>76106409
Poor faggot comparing himself to a savage animal. Go get rekt
>>
>>76107454

Its not a fact.

Its not an argument.

Seeing as you started talking about ants it wasn't even fucking relevant.
>>
>>76107221

Homosexuality was classified as a mental ilness by the APA until the 1970's. It wasn't removed from the APA's list of psychiatric disorders because of some new scientific discovery, but because violent faggots and communist Jewish agitators continuously interrupted the APA's meetings, yelling on bullhorns, pulling the fire alarms, attacking and spitting their diseased saliva at members. You're the ignorant one. You lack an understanding of what is scientific knowledge and what is propaganda. You lack an understanding of recent history.
>>
>>76107558
so basically something that has never happened. we engage our animalistic hunger for xenophobia, binary and categorical thinking, violence, and sex, all the fucking time. hell, our civilization barely survived it. and as global warming creeps in, doesn't look too great for our future. but yeah, right, we aren't controlled by our animalistic desires, we straight white heterosexual people are the saviors of the world, we'll get around to fixing our excesses, just let us murder all of these minorities we don't like first. I'm sure by then some god blessed corporation will save us. I mean that guy can aford 20 cars, surely with his enlightened powers and civilized nature he can overcome this obstacle, since he is clearly immune to greed and sloth.
>>
>>76107739
Forget philosophy, forget theology, forget art.

>MUH DICK FEEL GOOD OOGA BOOGA WE ANIMALS
>>
As a married gay guy who's making six figures as a bio engineer reading this thread, this is fucking hilarious

The shit the uneducated youth from across the world believes about gay people is pretty funny. It's like they think we're all lizard people who will spit venom at them if they make eye contact with us. It makes me wish some random guy would come up to me on the street calling me a faggot, I'd actually get to put my concealed carry weapon to use for once.
>>
>>76107891
It does not fit the criteria for mental illness, and that's why the gay people were angry. You are ignorant and you use it as a convenient excuse to be a hateful and uptight cunt. No wonder you have no friends.
>>
>>76108033
>hoping someone challenges you so you can kill them

Yup, totally mentally stable. Fuck off to a sanitarium, you nut.
>>
>>76108023
>he's shitposting about how much he hates fags on 4chan
>acts like he's some cultured elite

This board is trash and so are you.
>>
>>76107891
The reason why they removed was because faggots were threatening to shed light into the fact that the whole list is bollocks, they didn't had a proper method of scientific testing, they literally fucking voted things in and out of the list. All of that is the reason why anyone from STEM laughs at psychology and psychiatry, because neither were actual scientific fields.
>>
>>76108033
Go role play some where else faggot
>>
>>76107887
>I'm so intellectually illiterate that I don't know anything about ants
It's not my job to illuminate your pathetic shit brain how ants are related. I suggest you stop sleeping through elementary science class.
>>
>>76108179
Then leave.
>>
File: 1464218727474.cached.jpg (490 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
1464218727474.cached.jpg
490 KB, 2000x1333
>>76107645
>give captain america a boyfriend!

I'm not a parent, i'm thinking ahead to when I will be one.

The media has enormous influence on the minds of the young, you're insane if you think otherwise.

Half of my generation has been brainwahsed to be full-on SJW communists, think Islam is the religion of peace, and hate their own race.
>yet you think that can't push a developing mind further down the Kinsey Scale
>when faggotry is not only normalized, but actively promoted
>>
File: 1461519754543.jpg (46 KB, 500x384) Image search: [Google]
1461519754543.jpg
46 KB, 500x384
>>76108033
>As a married gay guy who's making six figures as a bio engineer reading this thread, this is fucking hilarious
I'm normally not jealous but seeing your post made me a bit more miserable.
>>
>>76104647
Sure but name one reason why they should push their agenda on society especially children.

Oh yeah, that's right. You can't. There is no reason they should be influencing the minds of other people's children.
>>
>>76106649
>>76106855
Then explain why the fag rate has risen so drastically since fag acceptance became normal? It is a learned behavior you fucking idiots, kids are being taught that it is good in school, it is forced into every fucking citcom on TV, and some faggot parents even force their kids to take hormones for it. Even if it were as natural as you believe, so is rape, and nobody goes around raping and demands rape acceptance. Degeneracy is degeneracy and should be discouraged in all its myriad forms.
>>
>>76108179

As a whole as humans we may all be garbage but some of us are at least trying too clean ourselves up.

Homosexuals are sexual deviants that aim to do the opposite and force new layers of squalor on themselves and those around them.
>>
File: 1464729467762.png (333 KB, 837x474) Image search: [Google]
1464729467762.png
333 KB, 837x474
>>76108212
>>76108167
>being this assblasted
>constantly rage about niggers and spics and how you should shoot them

I'll take hypocrisy for 500
>>
>>76104647
Reminder that Ryan White (a school child) was literally and unironically infected with AIDS from a blood transfusion to push this "hey goys, not only niggers and faggots can catch this degenerate disease" agenda.

Reminder that homosexuality was only removed as a mental illness because of guerilla tactics and actual science (not social, commie, cultural marxism, """"""science"""""") completely disagrees with it.

Reminder that because homosexuality was removed as a mental illness so was paedophilia and every other paraphilia.

Reminder that every child who's been molested since the mid '70s is solely the fault of faggots because of this.

Reminder that 95% of faggots are child molesters so this played directly into their hands anyway.

Reminder that you can't prove me wrong and your attempt at doing so doesn't go beyond throwing buzzwords like "homophobic", "Nazi" and whatever else tumblr has told you to say around, that mean less than nothing to people who can actually handle life.
>>
>>76108209
If you don't think we've gathered meaningful information in 100 years of applying the scientific method to the human mind and behavior, you're an idiot.

We have found things out about humans and the harder sciences like neurology and psychiatry have confirmed them.
>>
>>76107595

You made a non-sequiter, you dumb faggot. You're unable to refute any evidence of the social consequences of your faggot ass fetish. You merely oppose contrary statements with inane responses that do nothing in the way of proving your (obviously invalid) point.
>>
>>76108381
>Then explain why the fag rate has risen so drastically since fag acceptance became normal?

Because the other ones were in the closet you dipshit, how do you not know this?
>>
>>76108381
>Then explain why the fag rate has risen so drastically since fag acceptance became normal?
Because less people are afraid to come out of the closet. Same way conversion therapies don't work, you won't become a fag by seeing two guys kissing.
>>
>>76108354
I don't know how it is in Brazil, but here I was able to go to a good school and get a degree in something I liked. It wasn't easy, but I applied myself and couldn't be happier today. You just gotta keep working at it, anon
>>
>>76108340
Captain america is a fucking cartoon, and hes not a normal fucking person. like I said, exposure is not pushing it on you. I have to put up with every god damn love song being about some creepy stalker guy and a woman who belongs to him, you can handle your super heros being fucked with. Out of all the shit that super heros get, you should be more concerned about retarded radfems bitching about naked women and being retarded. Out of all the bullshit comics pull out of their asses, the characters sexuality isn't fucking sacrosanct.

In other words, no, only the most crazed and delusional lunatics will actually try to make your children gay. gay media does not turn people gay.
>>
>>76108447
Where the fuck did I say anything about blacks.

>puts things in his ass
>calls others assblasted

Take your meds and get some counseling.
>>
>>76108513
He was implying that people were learning to be gay from other people. It was relevant and it made sense.
>>
File: 1350175435562.png (58 KB, 1212x760) Image search: [Google]
1350175435562.png
58 KB, 1212x760
>>76107522
Academia and media (kikes) have warped an entire generation of Millennials to accept homosexuals (and trannies and other vile degenerates) since homosexuals wouldn't conform to society and our social norms.
>>
>>76104647
It's sick you fag.
>>
>>76108381
Because instead of being in the closet and living miserable lives with a wife they aren't attracted to and ending up as alcoholics or taking their own lives or having an affair on the side they're actually coming out. Is this really that hard to understand?
>>
>>76108238

Ants aren't related in the slightest too the discussion of why we should re legislate homosexuality as a criminal behavior.

Still not an argument.
>>
>>76108460
That's the point, this on that list weren't tested through scientific method, sure things have changed a lot, but back at the time that list was absolute bullshit.
>>
You shouldn't hate us just for being gay. Most of us just want to be left alone to get on with our lives. We both should be directing our hate towards gay culture. Children should not be exposed to that shit.
>>
>>76108603
Before they stayed in the closet and lied about their true feelings. I'm glad we accept them, and I'm glad your view is seen as hateful and ignorant. Why? Because it is.
>>
>>76108033
I'm one of the anons defending gays but repudiating gay culture.

I want to ask -- who are you voting for in the presidential election?
>>
>>76104647
Gays have this frequent tendency to be obnoxious liberals: present-day liberalism being basically a mental illness that weakens society.

Also, the pro-gay anons like to be pseudo-Freudian and claim that hating/dissenting from homosexuality must be hiding gayness, and that's not necessarily true. Disgust is an actual inborn emotion, and homosexuality evokes some of the same disgust that you feel toward another person's shit or a stinky odor. And these pro-gay anons want you to ignore your automatic disgust and aversion.
>>
>>76108651
The list has not changed much. There are depressed people, anxious people, socially anxious people, narcissists, schizos, multiple identity disorder people and bipolars. These are real things and if you don't believe they exist, you clearly haven't met one.
>>
>>76108460
this is true but so is he., the beginings of psychology is a joke and its so new that its always in jeapordy of scientific revolution.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MDNvKXdLEM
>>
>>76108562
Yeah I don't give a fuck about money, it's the fact that you are married which I am TRYING to not envy. Can't find a decent partner after being on 4chan for so long, I'm not naive anymore. Too many leftards.
>>
>>76106527
Moving the goalposts

It's not unnatural if it occurs in nature. If you're going to argue against homosexuality, then the nature argument is the wrong way to go.
>>
>>76108823
There is a whole lot of psychology that's secured and provable knowledge. It's a lot less ambiguous than you think it is.
>>
Two words: bug parties.
>>
> Property Prices for families
> HIV
>>
>>76108595
Why on earth would I take advice from some stranger on the internet who makes less money than me, isn't in a relationship, and shitposts on an image board all day? People are funny, man.
>>
>>76108625
>durr i say theyure not so theyre not
now I'm starting to believe you do know about ants, because you're trying (and failing) to subtly change the direction to legislation instead of what is natural or advantageous in biology
>>
>>76104647
The primarily vote democrat
>>
>>76108914
WHY ARE YOU A BIGOT AGAINST POZ LOADS?!?!

OFFICER OFFICER THIS MAN IS A BIGOT!!!
>>
Plus, how often do gays actually keep their stuff in the privacy of the bedroom? Most of them LOVE to air it out and act it out in front of the general populace. And gays and lesbians are always infiltrating and churning the propaganda, because same-sex marriage is not enough for them.
>>
>>76108936
I like how he tried to pretend he doesn't hate black people.
>>
>>76104843
Because lesbians are included in that statistic.
>>
>>76108900
why don't you watch the fucking video instead of knee jerking
>>
>>76104828
You just changed my opinion on fags with one post
>>
god man I think I'm really getting to old for this board. This feels like the edgiest cafeteria table back in high school. No adults think this shit.
>>
>>76108936
>derides others for posting on the site you're currently posting on

Not a mental disorder at all. Get help.
>>
>>76108894
>hurr durr it's not unnatural if wild animals do it.
Are like a dog? Do you go around sniffing people's butts and lifting your leg to mark your territory?
Please use a little common sense, faggot.
>>
File: 1463971422931.gif (2 MB, 420x226) Image search: [Google]
1463971422931.gif
2 MB, 420x226
>>76109013
Why is it that we have a high rate of domestic violence and yet every god damn dyke is vanilla?
>>
>>76104647
Because you're a bunch of back-biting degenerates who have no morals and won't stop whoring around, partying and doing drugs.
>>
>>76106565
Nothing beats male companionship
>>
>>76108977
Oh shit I'm sorry I didn't mean to be a bigot, I was wrong to think a bunch of fags trying to get HIV was disgusting or abhorrent. I need reeducation and therapy so I can be more progressive and tolerant.
>>
>>76108447
Disgusting img
>>
>>76109030
It's not a knee jerk, I'm just telling you it's not as ambiguous as you're making it out to be. I studied the field and I'm in the field. There has been a problem lately with reproducing studies but that doesn't make it nonsense like you're implying. Oh, and I'm not dedicating 9 minutes to a post on 4chan about a topic I know way more about than the guy engaging me.
>>
>>76105770
>the Middle East
>Implying it isn't
>>
>>76108779
Trump. I hate gay "culture". It's the reason why me and my husband hardly associate with any other gay people. Most of our friends are straight married couples. Funnily enough, they were all going to vote democrat until we convinced them to vote Trump. It feels good.
>>
>>76106519
have you considered that non stereotypical queers don't catch as much heat?
>>
>>76109072
>getting to old for this board.
I'm in my 40s and have a family with kids. I'll talk however I want and you can fuck right off to reddirt, you uptight bitch.
>>
>>76109093
no one on this side of the fence gives a shit whats natural or not bro. thats your argument. the process of entertaining that argument means proving your dumb ass wrong using your own standards. Ie proving that homosexuality is natural. we don't need or want natures permission, but that doesn't change the fact that when you say we don't have it, you're wrong.
>>
There's a reason that the ever horny and promiscuous bonobos are a very endangered species.
>>
>>76109251
They still end up with AIDS since they like getting "knocked up"
>>
>>76109275
Good for you man, proud of you for being middle aged and furious about gay people on 4chan.
>>
>>76109338
Hunting and deforestation.
>>
>>76109215
do you not know what scientific revolution even is? you're an idiot greenhorn. go learn some scientific history. preferably taught as science instead of agenda. a lot of progress is haulted by agendas but thats basically irrelevant to scientific revolution.
>>
>>76108815
Yeah but there are many problems with that list and you know it. Once they start linking mental problems with actual neurological imbalances then it'll be actual science.
>>
>>76104647
You don't hate gays, you should hate political ideologies that look to subvert the order of our society for no seemingly good reason. Hate LGBT, not the fags themselves.
>>
>>76109365
What website do you think you're on? You're fucking delusional.
>>
>>76109338
of course dumbass. see >>76109403
they live on a planet with a better ape.
>>
>>76106408
Jack Donovan is a raging faggot. Doing masc drag doesn't make someone not a degenerate.

>B-b-but he's right wing!
Literally who gives a fuck? He's still a degenerate whore.
>>
>>76109077
The only thing I need help with is someone to help me set up my 401k. With all this money, I can't just keep it all in our bank account.
>>
File: image.jpg (466 KB, 626x2452) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
466 KB, 626x2452
>>76104647
>>
I don't hate them at all

I hate that they vote for Democrats who promote the destruction of America
>>
>>76109435
What do you think should be on that list that isn't? You know that each person is different to the point where pinning down a specific level imbalance doesn't happen right? you know what man, I'm not going to bother. I hate people who talk shit about things they don't begin to understand.

>>76109472
Lol calm your tits fatty.
>>
>>76109437
LGBT isn't an organization or political ideology. its a support network filled with people of differing ideals. you don't need anyones official oversight to make a school LGBT club (other than the schools) due to organizational/company standards or some shit.
>>
>>76104899
lol
>>
>>76104744
Weak first post. The exception to the rule. You wasted my time. Threads lame too. Saged.
>>
>>76106474
>the gay guy who killed the Liberal leader

Lmaoing my ass off desu senpai
>>
>>76104647

Gross but I really don't care, they can do what they want as long as they aren't diddling kids.
>>
>>76104899
that isn't a phase unfortunately. xenophobia takes vigilance to overcome.
>>
File: 1351255492132.jpg (46 KB, 462x350) Image search: [Google]
1351255492132.jpg
46 KB, 462x350
>>76109365
Keep your panties on, mister. I've got some gay acquaintances--after all, somebody's gotta cut my old lady's hair and help me pick out and coordinate my wardrobe.
>>
>>76108587
Dat double-think...by your logic then:
>love songs are words, and they're not normal fucking people
>straight media does not turn people straight
Not sure if you heard, but Captain America is more than a comic book character now. He gets a high-budget movie every year or 2.

You claim that pushing homosexuality will have no effect, YET somehow pushing heterosexuality is destructive.

I AM more concerned about rad fems, they're far more destructive, but that doesn't magically make gay propaganda ok.
>>
>>76109718
Lol just hope they're gay so your whore wife doesn't decide to unzip and swallow his snake :^)
>>
>>76109251
I'm not the one generalizing.
>>
>>76108250
Any gentleman knows to let the lady go first.
>>
>>76104647

>just let them do their thing

no problem however they are used as a tool against the majority
>>
>>76109607
The problems on that list are some things listed under the symptoms and how fucking vague some of those are.

The fact that diagnosing someone doesn't involve a medical screening open many doors to medical incompetence and subjectivity.

>You know that each person is different to the point where pinning down a specific level imbalance doesn't happen right?
It does happen there are actual scientific studies that show how depressed people, people with ADHD and schizos DO have a neurological problems. At any rate, if even with exams there are so many cases of misdiagnosis WITHOUT exams there's an even worse prospect.
>>
>>76109751
>love songs are words, and they're not normal fucking people
>straight media does not turn people straight
what the fuck are you even smoking? of course these are both right you retard.

>Not sure if you heard, but Captain America is more than a comic book character now. He gets a high-budget movie every year or 2.
yes and so did batman and wondergayboy robin. made straight for television. whats your point? too much publicity for muh gays? I don't care. its a marketed product, not a sacrosanct scripture. People are free to say or demand anything they want from a publisher in the form of other comics or movies or sequals. it's how they know when theyre fucking up or where they get an idea of what people are interested in.

I never claimed any of the shit you are talking about and there is no "gay propeganda" other than shit thats telling you no, your media wont turn your son gay, and no, it's not okay to deny gay people human rights.

I said that straight songs to me are creepy and annoying. fucking jesus, this image is 100% you.
>>76109718
>>
>>76109245
This is good to hear anon. My buddy who is engaged to a man was a Ron Paul libertarian (wasn't out at the time) in 2012 and has somehow rationalized his way to becoming a Sanders supporter.

I'm so confused by this and expect he's been overexposed to gay culture (his husband-to-be is very liberal and social).

Can you offer any advice on what I should do?
>>
>>76109873
Was this a false-flag by some right-tard? You talked about how you're getting "too old for this board" and then insulted that guy's wife for no reason. I don't believe you're over the age of 15.
>>
>>76109365
I kek'd
>>
File: 1360124326712.jpg (84 KB, 620x925) Image search: [Google]
1360124326712.jpg
84 KB, 620x925
>>76109873
I wish she would, I chose poorly and married for looks instead of smarts. I'd welcome the opportunity to trade her in for a new model, something with very low mileage and lots of vrrooom
>>
>>76110249
let the guy come to his own conclusions?
>>
>>76106408
people like this get executed by isis
>>
File: 1456470237807.png (119 KB, 288x291) Image search: [Google]
1456470237807.png
119 KB, 288x291
>/pol/ hates homos even though Rome was full of them
>/pol/ loves Christians even though they brought about the fall of Rome

explain this
>>
>>76104647
>Just let them do their things, guys

society has a right to set standards for itself

excusing behavior because it "doesn't affect others" simply makes it the norm and degenerates society overall

just doing whatever is another step toward returning to a feral animal state
>>
>>76104647
Homosexuality is not the problem. Faggotry is.
>>
File: 1464641755192.jpg (24 KB, 393x386) Image search: [Google]
1464641755192.jpg
24 KB, 393x386
>>76110263
How the fuck did you manage to find a non leftard gay guy to marry? Did you had to sell your soul to a demon or something?
>>
>>76104647
Gays are fine. No reason to hate them. But they are far too left politically in my opinion.
>>
>>76104647

here is the one reason everyone hates gays:

they fucking block up in traffic everytime they do one of their stupid naked protests. i literally wouldnt harbor an ounce of hatred for them if it wasnt for the fact they parade around downtown streets in the middle of the work commute getting in my face about their dicksucking lifestyle when i just want to get home after a hard days work. maybe if they toned down their militant flamboyance a bit they would have more support
>>
Name one reason why they shouldn't be hated, you cunt
>>
>>76110249
Unfortunately there's not much you can do to convince a liberal, especially a gay one. Some people are selfish and care more about their own liberties (In your friends case, gay rights > fixing the economy to him most likely).

Coming out is a giant shift in somebody's life if they've been bottling up their emotions until the moment that they tell someone. I'd be willing to bet your buddy is quite different than the man he was when he was still in the closet. It doesn't matter what he wants anyways, Sanders isn't going to win the nomination, and when he sees how well Trump fixes everything by 2016, I'm sure he'll love the president.

If you're really looking for persuasion points though, I'd recommend bringing up the rioters at Trump rallies, and ESPECIALLY bring up how leftists want to take in muslim immigrants who absolutely HATE the gays. That should sway him.
>>
>>76110648
>>76110462
>>
>>76108948

Ants do not "urinate on the ground", do not engage in homosexual activity and are highly industrious creatures, many of which do not pass on their individual genetic code and yet are still useful too the colony.

However to use them in an argument about human behavior is fucking ridiculous.

Monkeys throw feces, dogs eat it. most animals rape and many female insects devour the male after breeding, all these creatures are more substantial in relation too an ant so using your logic these behaviors should be tolerated too?

Of course not that is therefore obscene.
>>
>>76110462
>Rome was full of them

You have mistaken ancient Rome for ancient Greece, faggot.

Romans hated faggotry
>>
>>76110462
I'd like to see your statistics
>>
>>76110771
and not an argument
>>
>>76110579
Funnily enough, he was my college roommate who happened to be gay. Naturally of course this meant he was a turbo-liberal. It took months before I could open him up to the possibility that Republicans aren't terrible people.

Just remember that political opinions aren't permanent, anon. Especially if you're persuasive enough.
>>
>>76110671
Thanks bro. The thing is we really bonded over the constitution and stuff so it really caught me unawares.

My strategy is to wait till the DNC gets rid of Sanders, then make the case for Trump.

If he fucking supports Clinton though, he might be dead to me.
>>
>>76107161
Just because you say its a fact does not make it so.
>>
>>76104647
I don't hate gays, I hate faggots.
>>
>>76110777
>>76110799
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexuality_in_ancient_Rome
>>
>>76111047
Everything he said is true. Fags are slaves of jews and they exist to promote disease and discord wherever they go.
>>
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 1024x683
The bible says it is wrong. Hellfire is not appealing to me.
>>
Alright gays give me one reason why one man shouldn't be able to take multiple wives. Oh wait you can't.

And yet here come the feminists...
>>
>>76108062
Thanks milo
>>
>>76104647
who said anything about hating gays, they can suck off each other in the privacy of their own homes and out of the (mandatory) education system anytime they feel like it

flamboyant faggots and various interest groups' minions with their campaigning to allow fags legally adopting children and having the same status as a traditional nuclear family is something else altogether
>>
>>76106444
>celebrate openly
>conflating the celebration of fitting with normal society with the bullshit of feminism's attack on men, and pride parades where sexual costumes and acts are performed in public
There is a difference between getting along with society, and rebelling against it, you braindead faggot.
>>
File: 1449588317421.gif (452 KB, 500x294) Image search: [Google]
1449588317421.gif
452 KB, 500x294
>>76110965
>Just remember that political opinions aren't permanent, anon. Especially if you're persuasive enough.
Oh but you know how stubborn people are.

I guess my point is that it's just hard to keep going when you don't see any hope in the future. People my age are simply too lazy to think, read or study.
>>
>>76104647
Why can't I have a cuddly nerdy neckbearded bear like that
>>
>>76105140
Mmmmm, nice.
>>
>>76105454
>>76105377
There are many gays who don't like pride parades or the pride movement and actually realize that those things and other leftist crap actually set us back and made people hate and stereotype us even more

Happening to be attracted to guys=/=being leftist and going to these fucked up parades

Now as for the subject of mairrage I believe that we should get rid of state run mairrage both straight and gay it just causes too many problems. If people want to have a wedding ceremony etc then they shouldn't be restricted on it whatever it may be

Now for adoption it's tricky. I think kids are more normal when raised by a mom and a dad however they would turn out less fucked up raised by 2 of the same sex than alone in a foster home with 30 other kids.

Trannys are a different issue altogether and I don't even know of any where I live
>>
>>76104647
I don't have anything against them as long as they don't push their homosexuality in everyone's face and or their adopted children.
>>
I don't care about mudskin gays, they don't have a rapidly declining population problem. It's the healthy attractive white gay men who could be helping to keep our Europen bloodlines alive but instead choose to remain childless i have a problem with. Morality isn't a factor for me.
>>
File: faggot not ok.jpg (62 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
faggot not ok.jpg
62 KB, 500x500
>>76104647

Faggots are an abomination and should be put to death

>Lev. 20:13

"If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them," (ESV).
>>
>>76106408
>this
>>
>>76111674
At the height of your power, your nation was ruled by booty pirates. It's a shame that you've taken up the cross of the sandnigger jew in the depths of your debnts.
>>
God's Word blatantly forbids it. It is not natural and serves no purpose other than to make the faggot feel good.
>>
>>76104647

Gays who're obnoxious and flambouyant about their anal love are lesser humans to me. I look at them and thing, what a fucking shame you're ruining something for other people by existing.

Same thing for Trans People. Go ahead if you need to, trannies been around for a long time and I'm not uncomfortable with it but when you feel the need to be an asshole or are just a shit person in general It makes me consider mass murder.

Like for fuck sake, just shut up, you got your fucking rights, be happy. You don't know what real oppression is you fucking babies.

Faggot-kun here again with another edgy rant about why we need WW3. See you next thread folks.
>>
>>76104647
Because they hate normal people
>>
File: no faggots.png (38 KB, 509x509) Image search: [Google]
no faggots.png
38 KB, 509x509
>>76112002

You realise that the entire "ancient Greeks were homos" is a slanderous myth right? Stop projecting your mental illness to one of the greatest societies in the history of mankind
>>
>>76112187

Bingo.
>>
>>76111674
Don't quote the Old Testament, since Jesus kinda reset that whole thing.
Corinthians is where you'll find the New Testament gay hate.
>>
>>76112226
Proofs?
>>
>>76112226

Ancient Greeks were gay as fuck, your culture is in denial post-jebus
>>
>>76111047
test it then, i dare you, faggot.
>>
File: faggot told 5.jpg (239 KB, 990x741) Image search: [Google]
faggot told 5.jpg
239 KB, 990x741
>>76112341
>>76112363

>Aeschines " Kata Timarchou", 21

If any Athenian shall have 'Etairese'(same sex companionship) he shall not be permited to:

1. Become one of the nine archons.
2. Nor discharge the office of priest.
3. Nor to act as an advocate for the state.
4. Nor shall he hold any office whatsoever at home or abroad, whether filled by lot or by el ection.He shall not be sent as herald.
5. He shall not take part in debate, not take part in public sacrifices.
6.And he shall not enter within the limits of the place that has been purified for the assembling of the people.If any man has been convicted of these sexual acts contrary to these prohibitions , shall be put to death.

>Republic Book VIII

"When male unites with female for procreation, the pleasure expressed is said to be according to nature (kata phusin), but contrary to nature (para phusin) when male mates with male and female with female.

SODOMITES BTFO!!!!!
>>
>>76110777

Come on /pol/
>>
>>76112335
OT is the best part
>>
>>76112226

Its ok Greko, you don't have to be ashamed of your past faggotry, at least you kicked ass for a good bit. For the most part you fucked asses though.

Also, Check'em.
>>
File: 1464640469847.jpg (34 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1464640469847.jpg
34 KB, 500x500
>>76111607
What about attractive white gays who donate to sperm banks?
>>
>>76106474
>this

This almost describes me perfectly except I'm to fucking afraid to tell the one I love that I do

I see more LGB people here who are nationalist and anti left than I do straights. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that we love living in a mostly free country where we can't have our heads chopped off for what we are and that we hate the libs are importing the very people who do want to kill us. I think may of us were the first to see our freedoms being taken because we would be the most immediately in danger

I don't care gay straight completely uninterested in sex whatever so long as you are Canadian above all else are nationalist and hate globalism i will accept you as a fellow patriot. We can't afford to ignore any support right now and globalist left traitors will always be way worse than a guy who likes guys. A gay grosses some people out sometimes
the globalist literally wants to destroy our country
>>
>>76112545

And sodomy is still illegal in many US states. Also, that's just Athens.
>>
>>76111674
>It's a 'Greek with bible quotes' episode again
>>
>>76104647
What about muh 2 million year old Jewish fantasy novel huh what about that smart guy thought so
>>
>>76112126
You could say the same thing about a blowjob from a hot woman, but you wouldn't turn that down now would you anon?
>>
>>76106474

Based Leaf Bro. Leaf of my Leaf, Branch of my Branch, Tree of My Tree. May the moon shine bright on your hollowed forest.
>>
Because they have an extreme birth defect and they think they are equal to those without the same birth defect.
>>
>>76112600

>Endearing nickname
>Passive aggressive undertones
>Play on words to offend
>Dubs

Quality post.

All in all I would rate this post an 8/10
>>
>>76104647
People shouldn't hate gays but 'gay culture' like others pointed out. The whole 'gay pride' stuff is stupid, and is completely irrelevant. People treat gay people like all they do is sit around going 'oh I love being gay!' and that's their whole existence. Who cares, just stop waving your gay pride around places. You may be a minority, but that doesn't mean you should be a fruit bowl.
>>
i don't hate gays. it's disgusting and wrong but i don't hate them. they should be treated as ill victims. not opressed and definitely not glorified
>>
File: faggots getting told.jpg (155 KB, 625x484) Image search: [Google]
faggots getting told.jpg
155 KB, 625x484
>>76112685

Either way there were no people who identified as "homosexuals" in ancient Greece and no men who exclusively had relationships with men. Don't you even dare compare your unnatural buttfucking fetish to the norms of a society 2500 years old.
>>
I found OP:

http://www.xvideos.com/video6664286/gordinho_metedor_nao_perdoa_o_cuzinho_do_boy
>>
>>76112939
that guy has a white pride tattoo and a shaved head. He looks like a skinhead who probably attacked the fags and the police removed him
>>
>>76112896
>irrelevant
Oh it very fucking relevant, it's fucking disgusting what they do on those parades. Not saying there aren't similar thing straight people do but it doesn't excuse those faggots.

>>76112960
Why did you linked gay porn?
>>
>>76104647
Because they target white Christian businesses but do not target any other kind. There's plenty of black Christian, Muslim and Orthodox Jewish food establishments here in SE Michigan. I am sure there are possibilities in NY and CA. The only "bigots" they complain about just happen to be Christian whites.
>>
>>76104647

Are we still pretending that they are sexually satisfied happy people?

Most gays end up eternally sexually frustrated because they are attracted to the masculinity of straight guys. That's why many will end up hitting on their straight friends, turning the whole relationship awkward.
>>
>>76113210
Actually they did try that shit with muslim bakers, but the media doesn't report that.
>>
>>76106519
You're absolutely right. Most of these obnoxious ones aren't even really gays they're just leftists trying to get attention out of another non issue and make actual gays who just want to mind their own business seem like something hated
>>
>>76109275
Maturity =/= Age
>>
>>76113324
That's right, and, unlike the polite Christians, the Muslims told them to get out or get wrecked. Imagine if the Christians did that.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 54

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.