[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is space exploration not at the top of our
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 58
File: space-exploration.jpg (53 KB, 600x388) Image search: [Google]
space-exploration.jpg
53 KB, 600x388
society's priorities?

Space exploration is a lot more important than Lady Gaga, or spending money on hookers, or on war, or on Facebook shit etc.

With the EMDrive and other technologies being engineered, we could be exploring the galaxy if we only wanted.

Why isn't the Top national goal of all societies space exploration and science?
>>
you say that, but we already know what's out there. It's a whole lotta nothing. It's not really worth spending lots of money to get out there. We should just wait until the world is unified by the god emperor of mankind, then we can go diddle aliens in space.
>>
>>76104473
>It's a whole lotta nothing.
You know that there are hundreds of billions of solar systems out in just our galaxy with even more planets?
>>
File: T7.png (412 KB, 753x1309) Image search: [Google]
T7.png
412 KB, 753x1309
>>76103136
>>76103136
Humanity only does things when it has no other choice.

When automation makes unskilled labor obsolete, and the booming human population creates famine, disease, and poverty, then you will see humanity begin its push into space

Maybe with Trump things could speed up though
>>
>>76104764
planets with lots of nothing, and it's just not financially feasible to go out and explore space in anything other than a little space camera with that shoots images back to us. The fact that we put a rover on Mars still amazes me, not because we can but because we did. There's literally nothing on Mars worth exploring that could benefit us. The more we try the more funding gets cut.
>>
>>76104473
There's planets that are literally a big diamond.
>>
>>76105425
t. Citizen of said planet
>>
>>76105292
>planets with lots of nothing
And you know that how?

It is highly likely that there are millions of planets with life and oxygen-nitrogen atmosphere and liquid water in temperate zones with good comparable gravity to Earth. In our galaxy alone.
>>
>>76105425
t. Martian
>>
>>76103136
>EMDrive
Public consumption physics is for idiots.

Who said we arent traveling between the stars right now Germanbro?

We have your people to thank for these technologies which allow certain factions of the US govt to travel between the stars today, so thank you.
>>
File: NS_MILKY_WAY_POSTER.0.0.jpg (91 KB, 800x608) Image search: [Google]
NS_MILKY_WAY_POSTER.0.0.jpg
91 KB, 800x608
>>76103136
cause this planet is owned by someone and we do what they say, international bankers are their priesthood.
>>
>>76103136
>Why isn't the Top national goal of all societies space exploration and science?

Profit and loss, people are working on it however while we need to make money the R&D for it will always be the extra bit we do once the bank has been made. These technologies are useful on the ground however the direct application is what will take time
>>
>>76103136
I think we should explore the ocean before it.
>>
Don't you know feelings and diversity are more important?
>>
>>76105292
>planets with lots of nothing
>not harvesting the atmospheres of gas giants (or even the lunar regolith) for Helium-3
>the vast hydrocarbon world that is Titan
>trillions and trillions of rare metals in the form of asteroids ripe for mining
>not harvesting solar energy from Mercury
>not extract water from almost comets, dwarf planets like Ceres, several moons like Europa, Enceladus and Iapetus
>not slowly terraforming and colonising Mars on the loom of an everexpanding overpopulation of humans on earth
>not sending thousands of tiny probes powered by solar-sails to the stars

It's almost an endless list.
>>
>>76105860
I don't care about things that we can't even fathom of how to travel to. Talking about going to the giant diamond planet is like a 4 year old talking about his 401k. We currently have other priorities here on mudball prime to take care of first
>>
>>76106456
>I don't care about things that we can't even fathom of how to travel to
Just because you cannot fathom something doesnt make it impossible nor does it make it not real.

Not all of us on this website are brainless cretins.
>>
File: image.jpg (140 KB, 1024x580) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
140 KB, 1024x580
You will soon anon, soon
>>
Why is space exploration more important than Lady Gaga?
>>
>>76106544
>brainless cretin
found the fedora tipper
>>
We evolved too individualistically. Should have been collectivists (and not the communist sense, I mean the ant hive sense).
>>
>>76106456
>I don't care about things that we can't even fathom of how to travel to.

Hook up EMDrive, get in space craft, engage EMDrive, accelerate at 1g for 1 year, being close to light speed, fly 1712 light years to next beautiful star just within a fucking relativisitc time of 9 years (includes deceleration).
>>
>>76106739
EMdrive is a fucking meme
>>
>>76106691
>he doesnt know that we have the power to bring ET home today if we want to.

>>76106739
>EMDrive
NASA shill please go, some of us actually know that you guys are not only idiots but idiots meant to pull the wool over the eyes of the world.
>>
GOTTA FEED DEM NIGGAS MAYNE
GOTTA SOOTHE DEM FEELINS, MAYNE
WE
WUZ
URF
PEEPULZ AND SHEEEIIIT
>>
Because space doesn't exist. It's a myth propagated by the freemason run corporation called nasa. They want us to think we're a floating ball, millions of light years away from anything significant. Moon landing was a hoax too
>>
>>76105425
Rarest
>>
>>76106818
>believing NASA conspiracies
Muppet.

>>76106865
Retard alert.
>>
>>76103136
because that means less money for the shitskins.

Whites were historically farmers, brains evolved to plan ahead long term.

Blacks were historically hunters, brains evolved to seek out the daily meal.
>>
>>76106918
I fly to work on Janet, why would I ever believe anything that comes out of NASA when I know what their mandate is?
>>
>>76105425
Have you ever been to one of them?
>>
>>76103136
Like they say in Star Trek, space is the final frontier. Final as in it's what we'll do after we solve the pressing issues on Earth first.
>>
File: 4ReqKsK.jpg (57 KB, 919x720) Image search: [Google]
4ReqKsK.jpg
57 KB, 919x720
>>76103136
Because niggers want that money to go to gibsmedats

It's true, come to the US and talk to pretty much any average black dude about NASA or anything, virtually every time they'll end up saying that the money from that should go to "the people" (ie nogs)

Minorities are the deathknell of our civilization
>>
>>76105425
>Unknown

HOLY FUCKKKK

R A R E S T
A
R
E
S
T
>>
File: playboi-carti.jpg (43 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
playboi-carti.jpg
43 KB, 600x400
>>76103136
because:

a) its expensive as hell and no one wants to pay for it

b) we don't have the resources to leave our solar system

c) its still gonna take a few decades before we have actually explored and researched our own solar system to be completely aware of whats in it.

d) we still have yet to locate any habitable plant in the milky way
>>
>>76103136
Because we live in the bad future and Idiocracy is real. Which is actually a positive now, since humanity is such insufferable cancer it's better the filth doesn't leave the planet. I'll have to clean up the ones that already escaped later.
>>
>>76107207
>a) its expensive as hell and no one wants to pay for it
The people of the US have been paying for it since the end of WWII. Our true space program is like the manhattan project in terms of scale, however this has been going on for over 60 years now instead of two.

>b) we don't have the resources to leave our solar system
We already have.
>>
>>76103136
Because capitalism drives the current civilization and capitalism is only interested in material wealth. Space exploration is extremely expensive and may only be profitable in a very, very long run.
The most achievements were made during the Cold War era when superpowers had ideological interests and not just simply making money.
>>
>>76107207
You realize that all these points are the reason why our society should make space exploration the TOP NATIONAL PRIORITY WORLDWIDE?
>>
>>76106739
Hey if the EMDrive worked and was 100% soild and tested and could take people from point A to point B without any negative repercussions within a modern reasonable financial budget, I'm down. But I just don't think it's a good time to do it now. Maybe in 50 or 100 years at a minimum.
>>
File: Mars flag.png (43 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
Mars flag.png
43 KB, 2560x1440
Because, without the USSR lighting a fire under our ass, we need dat money for dem programs for refugees and sheit.
>>
>>76107011
>>76107308
Great, yet another conspiritard shillposter
>>
>>76107344
>a modern reasonable financial budget

How about 10% of worldwide GDP per year, or about 6-7 trillion dollar?
>>
>>76103136
the issue is, with technology that exists today, visiting 'space' is pretty useless.

>work on the tech before you burn trillions sending 2-3 people to planets that you know you can't live on for a zillion years

>fix problems on this planet instead.
>>
>>76106324

MEXICAN INTELLECTUAL CONFIRMED FOR EXISTING.
>>
>>76107448
>>work on the tech before you burn trillions sending 2-3 people to planets that you know you can't live on for a zillion years
>>fix problems on this planet instead.

Wrong, you need to do everything in parallel. Research, science, exploration, actual missions. You can't do "theoretical shit" all the time, this is what got us into the dead end which is LEO 1960s style space "exploration" in the first place.
>>
>>76107422
>anything I dont understand is shillposting!
If you understand quantum chemistry or tensor calculus I could recommend you some books to read to better yourself Ahmed.
>>
>>76105425
Are you that Inuit guy?
>>
>>76107348
/thread

after the space race funding plummeted
>>
>>76107550
>tensor calculus
Yes I do a maths degree right now.
You're still a paid shill designed to shitpost /pol/ and associate us with moronic shit like aliums and flat earth
>>
>>76106324
you are pants-on-head retarded

What do you want H3 for? Fusion that we don't have?

What are you going to do with solar energy on Mercury? Why do you need mercury to harvest solar?

Live on a planet covered in water, want to bring water comets over

Terraforming mars, when it doesn't have a magnetic field so all your atmosphere is going to evaporate away to space...

Sure, you've got an almost endless list.
Of useless things to burn trillions on using immature technology with no rational end game in sight.
>>
>>76103136
but if you leave the planet goyim, how will you pay taxes and participate in consumerism?
>>
We'll only be allowed in the Intergalactic Alliance if we get rid of our niggers and shitskins first.
>>
File: 6667.jpg (45 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
6667.jpg
45 KB, 600x600
>>76106324
Huh... I guess Mexican Intellectuals do exist.
>>
>>76106456
>I don't care about things that we can't even fathom of how to travel to

spotted the woman who cant see 2 feet in front of her

>why build boats? theres nothing across the ocean!
>why build wagons? theres nothing beyond the 13 states!
>why try to achieve flight? theres nothing in the sky but air?
>>
>>76107655
>Yes I do a maths degree right now.
You may want to work on your english skills Ahmed.

>You're still a paid shill designed to shitpost /pol/ and associate us with moronic shit like aliums and flat earth
I never said a word about aliens or flat earth you retard. If you dont want to try to understand why you are wrong and why keeping people ignorant of the true capabilities of mankind is bad then there is no hope for you.

I bet you dont even understand how we utilize lattice assisted nuclear reactions to power things much less how energy gating based on geometry works.

Now go back to your public consumption science while I go back to working on things that your children can only dream of.
>>
>>76107679
1- even if we don't figure out fusion helium has many many uses and is becoming scarce on earth

2- Lasers from afar can be used as a source of energy

3- Bringing water into space is incredibly expensive, it be much more cost effective to get it from space than bring it to space from earth

4- I agree with you on this one
>>
>>76107549
Ya, but here's the problem, shit for brains.

This is like saying, if we could go back to 1917, that all the germans need to win ww2 is a nuclear bomb, and going straight into procurement and trying to buy nukes.

You need a foundation and build on that. Think of it as maslow's pyramid of tech.

Giant tanks of fuel and oxidizer launching a couple of people at mars or whatever don't get you close to using anything in the solar system except earth.

The tech isnt there. It isnt even close.

Go back to watching star trec
>>
File: baito.png (6 KB, 252x256) Image search: [Google]
baito.png
6 KB, 252x256
>>76107933
>>
>>76108001
Helium is literally being vented into the atmosphere because its too cheap to harvest from the gas wells in the US. And most of its uses are recycleable, except party balloons and suicide tanks.

using lasers to move harvested solar energy from mercury to earth is simply not workable. Optical science isn't even close. The world isn't a scify novel.
>>
Then stop being a liberal cuck you moron
Without 2 major sides in international politics trying to blow each other out, with technological advances, we won't do shit and just ask for money like gibsmedats.
We need USSR again, come on russkie bros, china is shit
>>
>>76108009
>This is like saying, if we could go back to 1917, that all the germans need to win ww2 is a nuclear bomb, and going straight into procurement and trying to buy nukes.
The germans built and tested a bomb before the US, they also proved the US with detonators for their project and fissile material that allowed us to bomb japan in August instead of November as originally planned for.

>The tech isnt there. It isnt even close.
The tech is there, you just dont know about it.

>>76108087
Go read the first edition copies of Gabriel Kron then get back to me Ahmed. Oh wait you cant, as they arent in the UK and the only copy non govt employees have access to costs 1200 dollars to rent for two hours.

But please, go on telling me I am wrong, one of us works for LMT and it isnt you.
>>
>>76108279
>proved
provided is what that should have said.
>>
>>76107679
>What do you want H3 for? Fusion that we don't have?

well eventually get to it

>What are you going to do with solar energy on Mercury? Why do you need mercury to harvest solar?

i think he meant the sun, like a dyson sphere

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dyson_sphere

harvesting the suns solar energy

>Live on a planet covered in water, want to bring water comets over

theres plenty of planets that have the components for life but no water, aka we could bring the water to them

>Terraforming mars, when it doesn't have a magnetic field so all your atmosphere is going to evaporate away to space...

we have the tech now to get it going, and it took a few hundred million years to get Mars atmosphere to evaporate and it still has some today
heres a question for you. What else is there to do?

forever support the welfare system? have an even bigger almost soylent green level population? what happens when the lithium, oil, gas and uranium stores run out and we are back to stone age levels?

inb4 hurr durr they are infinite
>>
File: firmament.jpg (119 KB, 575x462) Image search: [Google]
firmament.jpg
119 KB, 575x462
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NlXG0REiVzE
>>
>>76108279
You're an /x/ tier roleplayer
>>
>>76105425
how do you get unknown? are you on a boat in the middle of the ocean or what?
>>
File: 1462126560768.png (311 KB, 900x702) Image search: [Google]
1462126560768.png
311 KB, 900x702
All these defeatists in this board is disgusting.

Literally worse than cucks
>>
>>76108434
Oh I fucking hate flat earthers/moon conspiritards taking this shit so wrong.
They act like Orion needing radiation shielding means apollo never happened. The Apollo CM had far less electronics on board (and had shielding), and electronic circuitry is far more radiation sensitive than a person is.
>>
>>76107679
>What do you want H3 for? Fusion that we don't have?
it might be needed for the engines of the space craft
>>
>>76108499
>You're an /x/ tier roleplayer
They started providing citations and actual workable science with their posts about their tulpas? Because what I am talking about is not only technologically possible in the 40s as indicated by a wide variety of scientific journals but has never stopped being researched.

I am truly sorry that you cannot deal with the truth that your degree is not only worthless but that you dont even understand the science that is being used by your betters.

Maybe if you were to actually give real learning a chance you could understand that mankind is not stuck on Earth but rather has the capabilities today to travel off this rock and out of this solar system.

But hey, this is all /x/ tier conspiracy nonsense, never mind what Gabriel Korn said about the subject of power generation or what Ronald Richter said about utilizing plasma to manipulate gravity.

I mean, proven science is actually just shilling.
>>
>>76103136

Only if it focuses on weaponry capable of detecting and destroying rogue asteroids.

Theres no other reason for it. Im not seeing humanity mining the belt between mars and jupiter or the outer ring anytime soon.

Besides, theres enough shit happening on earth already, like germ fags destroying europe and the US destroying the world with their liberalism.
>>
>>76108373
When we eventually get it, we can get the fucking helium. And we'll have better tech to get the helium than we do now. That's the point of waiting.

Educate the uneducated. Once women start getting educations, birth rates drop, you fix the issue with third world poverty, overpop is less of an issue.

There are plenty of resources on earth to support our population, or even double our pop as it is. You don't need fantasy mars colonies without air and redirected comets to have earth be fine for the next few hundred years.
>>
>>76108373
>well eventually get to it
Then we can talk. But even then, Moon supposedly has plenty of H3 too.
>harvesting the suns solar energy
What for? There's nothing we currently do that would warrant the costs on building solar panels in space.
>theres plenty of planets that have the components for life but no water, aka we could bring the water to them
Like what?
>we have the tech now to get it going, and it took a few hundred million years to get Mars atmosphere to evaporate and it still has some today
It's not just atmosphere. Magnetic field protects you from cosmic radiation. You can't live while constantly being bombarded by death rays from space.
>What else is there to do?
Who cares? It's not for you to decide. People with power and money want more of those things, not muh space exploration.
>>
>>76108896

>*Weaponry for destroying, satelites and surveilance stations for detecting
>>
>>76108695
what about all other modern things they have sent out in space to pluto and mars etc.?
>>
Trust the Musk. Love the Musk.
>>
>>76108867
>spacecraft engines

>to go fucking where?

Sure, you could take the entire economic output of the earth and maybe build a spaceship that might be able to take 3 people on a one-way trip to the nearest star using engines that don't even exist in theory, using a comet's water and the H3 from whatever...

And then you have 10 billion -3 people left on earth figuring out what to do...
>>
File: bait big.jpg (21 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
bait big.jpg
21 KB, 500x500
>>76108884
>They started providing citations and actual workable science
>implying you've posted anything except roleplaying and bullshit
>>
File: photo-64230.jpg (9 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
photo-64230.jpg
9 KB, 250x250
>>76104473
>100 mile long asteroids made out of gold
>worthless
>>
File: really makes you think.jpg (323 KB, 1440x1178) Image search: [Google]
really makes you think.jpg
323 KB, 1440x1178
>>76108695
http://www.ibtimes.com/invisible-plasma-shield-which-protects-earth-radiation-discovered-7200-miles-above-1730214

>The Earth is protected from fast-moving “killer electrons” by an invisible plasma shield, which is located thousands of miles above the planet’s surface, according to researchers at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) and the University of Colorado Boulder.

>High above the Earth’s atmosphere, harmful electrons that make up the outer band of the Van Allen radiation belt travel at nearly the speed of light, pelting everything in their path. Exposure to such high-energy radiation can harm satellite electronics and pose serious health risks to astronauts. However, despite their intense energy, these electrons -- circling around the planet’s equator -- cannot come below 7,200 miles from the Earth’s surface due to the shield, scientists said in a study, published in the journal Nature on Thursday.
>>
>>76109317
>spend trillions to bring a gold asteroid to Earth
>the gold value plummets below dirt
>>
>>76109170
Go try to find yourself the original copies of Gabriel Kron, you will need a lot of luck and money though. Or read the FOIA requests of Ronald Richter's paperclip application.

Really, this is real and I am providing you with an actual starting point. It isnt my fault or anyone elses fault if you dont choose to look into it.

This is a major problem with the world, people expect things to be handed to them without any effort on their parts. I gave you a starting point, you can either call me names, which you will likely continue doing, or you can shut the fuck up and go read a fucking book about this very subject.

Either way, this job has made me have an incredible amount of contempt for the average person for being too dumb to even understand by themselves much less when the starting point is handed to them.
>>
File: ayyyyyyyy.jpg (281 KB, 980x608) Image search: [Google]
ayyyyyyyy.jpg
281 KB, 980x608
>>76105425
Ayyyyyyy thanks for the info buddy
>>
>>76103136
They're too worried in case Gary McKinnon causes trillions of dollars of damage "again" :^)
>>
>>76109035
They pass through the belts more quickly and don't have life critical systems like life support on board?

>>76109438
Again, you're a complete twat with no understanding of physics. Health risks from the radiation in the van allen belts are longer term. People during Apollo went through it quickly in a few hours at most. Maybe the entire trip upped their cancer rates a few % (the same happens for 6 months in LEO too). It's if you stick around in it long term that you have trouble.
Are you so retarded that you think the scary NASA is covering up the flat earth and yet lets people publish about the van allen belts having radiation anyway?

>>76109483
Yeah, someone roleplaying on a tibetan wood carving market is who I need to believe.
>>
>>76109458
You see, that's how we get the Jews on board.

Tell them there are mountain-sized shekle rocks up for grabs.
>>
>>76103136
in OP pic related, the reflection on the astronaut's helmet made it look like his head had imploded, at least in the thumbnail. Pretty fucking creepy
>>
>>76103136
If humanity gathered the strenght it wastes it would be invincible.

Not to be preachy, but why are you on /pol/ instead of being busy improving yourself? Why am I doing the same for the matter?
>>
>>76103136
Because both the left, middle, right, up, down, whatever politicans want control over people since that = power.
Space = Freedom aka lack of control and power from politicans, hence why it pushed down.
>>
>>76109947
>Yeah, someone roleplaying on a tibetan wood carving market is who I need to believe.
Just look into the people whom I named if you dont believe me. It isnt my fault that you are too retarded to conduct basic research into a subject.
>>
>>76110064
>Tell Jews that you are giving free transport to the shekel planets to Jews as an apology for the holocaust.
>After the last Jew is on-board travelling towards the shekel system the ship's computers mysteriously break down leaving 6 million Jews stranded in space and another 6 million Jews exploded after self destruct sequences finish.
>>
>>76109458

>implying the value of gold isn't already functionally low
>implying gold isn't an incredibly useful metal for electronics that won't benefit from lower gold prices.
>>
>>76105425

the joke is that diamonds are one of the more common valuable crystals on earth, they were simply hard to access in the past and their value is being artificially propped up by diamond companies looking to make a profit.
>>
File: 1453757676059.jpg (38 KB, 552x557) Image search: [Google]
1453757676059.jpg
38 KB, 552x557
>>76105287
fucking saved
>>
You may not think it but we are trying, it's just the results we're aiming for right now aren't as photogenic like the Gemini or Apollo missions and there's literally no reason to send humans anywhere right now until a Mars mission is possible which isn't any time soon
>>
>>76109483
When making a tinfoil hat, does the shiny side of the foil go up or down?
>>
>>76104764
It would take us 3 years just to get to Mars which is closest though. Jupiter, saturn, or other far off planets are over 100 years to get there arent they? If we could get there faster it would be cool. Another anon said something about mining asteroids but from my understanding the vast majority of asteroids are not worth the money it would cost to get to them and fill a small shuttle with the minerals then bring them back. Also youd have to account for collisions to the asteroid on the asteroid itself (assuming it is large) the lack of gravity on the asteroid (meaning the probe or whatever would have to be orbiting alongside it). All of this would cost so so so much money. We should instead improve upon our technology rather than waste funds into space
>>
>>76105425
REEEEEEEEEE

FUCK OFF SPACE NIGGER ,WE ARE FULL
>>
>>76110670
>When making a tinfoil hat, does the shiny side of the foil go up or down?
>real science is tinfoil
Funnily enough DARPA did a joke study about tinfoil hats in the 90s, they found that making tinfoil hats actually focuses EM towards the heads of users.
>>
>>76110670
Both sides should be shiny or your tinfoil is inferior quality and wont protect you.
>>
>we
>our
Only country with planet exploration capabilities is the USA

God bless
>>
Maybe we're afraid to find out that we're alone. We used to be presented with an absolute mystery in space, but every year that goes by without our hearing some sort of radio transmission is another spherical lightyear in which there's negligible life at best. And that's only treating the matter superficially, unless we were the first ones in the galaxy to discover radio we should have heard ancient transmissions by some distant neighbours by now. Once we get into space for real we're going to be faced with the depressing reality that it doesn't matter what's out there because we're never going to get to see it. So we'll stay here and quietly devour our planet and then equally quietly starve to death because it's easier than facing a cold, sterile universe.
>>
>>76103136
There is no oil in space.
>>
>>76103136
Space exploration is the least important issue ever.
>>
File: venus-surface-1024.jpg (78 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
venus-surface-1024.jpg
78 KB, 1024x768
>>76110831

think again Burger

Russia has sent probes to Venus, BEFORE you sent yours to Mars i might add
>>
File: 1390211815572.jpg (14 KB, 136x239) Image search: [Google]
1390211815572.jpg
14 KB, 136x239
>>76103136
Because the secret leaders of humanity already know what is out there.
>>
File: Le Round Earth Space Jew Pepe.png (138 KB, 809x779) Image search: [Google]
Le Round Earth Space Jew Pepe.png
138 KB, 809x779
>>76104473
>>76104764
>>76105287
>>76105292
>>76105425

Because space isn't real dumb goyim.
>>
File: Unknown Threads.png (226 KB, 1304x892) Image search: [Google]
Unknown Threads.png
226 KB, 1304x892
>>76105425
>>
>>76111032
thats just pictures of Russia
>>
>>76109947
Do you have any scientific source on the effects of the Van Allen belts on electronics and humans?
>>
>>76103136
space is a complete waste of time until technology improves.
>>
>>76103136
because technology hasnt caught up with where we are now. when we have technology to get to mars and back in a decent timeframe space exploration will resume
>>
>>76111032
looks like outskirts of riyadh tb-h
>>
>>76111212
What is beyond the observable universe? The assumption that the universe only exists when we observe it, so since we can't observe it, can we discount that the universe is finite due to our limited capacity to observe and there is simply a void at the outskirts?
>>
>>76106095
Thank god we spend the money on reasonable and lucrative, great things like 1,5 trillion for rapefugees.
>>
>>76103136
Libertarians like to pretend that climate change is not man-made because it's easier than accepting it while also advocating for small government. We need to embrace the idea that the free market can help us combat climate change; as people become more aware of the dangers of it, the market will provide people with alternatives to products which contribute to climate change.
You don't need big government to combat climate change! We can all stop pretending now. It's getting to the point where many people think of libertarianism as synonymous with denying climate change, and that's just appalling. We can't have the worldview advocating for rationality, logic and evidence, while pretending that some scientific findings we don't like simply don't exist.
>>
>>76104473
>whole lotta nothing
>mile long asteroids made of Rare Earth Metals
>near endless entire empty planets full of minerals to take
>new worlds to colonize
>possibly new intelligent life
>nothing
Wew lad
the amount there is to gain from space is literally billions of times more than what we can get from earth
>>
File: 1462225439076.png (169 KB, 860x684) Image search: [Google]
1462225439076.png
169 KB, 860x684
>>76110831
>Has to pay Putin and Musk to launch stuff into LEO
>Even the no-funds ESA has it's own independant launch vehicle
>Was great in the 60's but now has an Africa-tier launch capability to go with it's African President

WE WUZ ASTRANORTZ N SHIT
>>
File: Nigel_Farage.jpg (12 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
Nigel_Farage.jpg
12 KB, 300x400
>>76105425

Can i have a spaceship Ayybro ?
>>
>>76105287
>I love the Zho'Qn, I really do! I employ millions of them!
>>
>>76106456
>no point in building boats goy, there is nothing but ocean until the edge of the world goy
>>
File: Feels Good Homer.jpg (14 KB, 207x212) Image search: [Google]
Feels Good Homer.jpg
14 KB, 207x212
>>76112059
>tfw Trump is an intergalactic brand of clothing, hotels and synthetic meats
>>
>>76110488
>implying you aren't thinking like a normal person and not a Jew
>implying Jews don't put profit before progress 100% of the time
>implying Jews care about anyone who isn't themselves

You know if they were allowed to be called out like normal people are, or even if every article pertaining to their parasitic nature just mentioned they were a Jew (like how when someone who didn't do anything at all is shot and it's reported that they're black or someone who shot someone who didn't do anything at all is reported on as being white), people would wake up a lot quicker. The Jew tries to play himself off as the self-depreciating white man as often as he can (see Jew Jew's comments on Hollywood) the only time they're ever mentioned as being Jews is when it's either, "noted Jewish Philanthropist X" or, "eternal victim Y". Otherwise you'll literally never hear it.
>>
>>76112349
Build the dyson sphere and make the Galactic Council pay for it.
>>
>>76103136
Because there is absolutely nothing out there and no voyage to anywhere where they might actually be something is possible until we can bend space time to our will.
>>
>>76108566
look through all flags (just try all 272 letters on https://s.4cdn.org/image/country/<letters>.gif), then cross check with a list of cauntries. Get a proxy in a country that isnt in the flag list
>>
btw there is a decent chance that all manned space flight including low earth orbit is a hoax.
>>
Because transporting shit from ground to orbit is ridiculously costly at the moment.
However we now have reusable rockets which will help a little when they are implemented. Then there are more intriguing systems like focusing lasers on the bottom of a craft to get it to rise etc.

As for moving beyond our solar system: You really need some sort of FTL, and we don't have it yet. Possibly never ever.
>>
>>76112722
>decent chance
There's also a decent chance that you're a fucking idiot?
>>
>>76112735
You could send really small craft with big solar sails to Alpha Centauri in around 20 years.

Now, how effective that would be in terms of data gathered is debatable.
>>
>>76103136
We should focus on keeping the climate stable, the global population healthy, and biodiversity high before divert our attention towards space. To paraphrase Thoreau "heaven also exists beneath the feet."
>>
>>76112811
There's a chance anon. Trust me. If its true then it means all the footage of manned spaceflight you've seen was done in a giant water tank for space walks and in zero-g aircraft maneuvers for astronauts just in the ISS or whatever.
>>
Because we've got Muslims to take care of
>>
>>76112349
>synthetic meats
I knew trump was fake. Vegan under cover...
>>
>>76103136
>Space exploration is a lot more important than Lady Gaga
Why? The outer space is a dead, cold, lifeless place. We humans have evolved here on Earth - we are tailored to our ecosystem - we have everything we've ever needed here on Earth. All the dreams of space travel are just irrational romantic visions of nerds who have never been successful in our society and which have no basis in reality. Normal people have enough to do here on Earth, like banging hot chicks. There are no space chicks out there.
>>
File: Beach Boobs.png (2 MB, 2208x1535) Image search: [Google]
Beach Boobs.png
2 MB, 2208x1535
But anon, it's fare more important that we all shitpost about how the jews are responsible for us being social ass burgers!

Forget the trillions of potential resources floating between the planets, our overly simplistic worldview and its echochamber is far more important to humanity's future!
>>
>>76113197
notable attempt
>>
>>76112722

Better than decent, not even the astronauts think they landed on the moon lmao

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qr6Vcvl0OeU

Watch as one after another refuses to swear on the bible it happened while some sweat profusely or attack the interviewer.
>>
>>76113155
Hey man, don't talk badly about Trump Brand Space Steaks(TM).
>>
File: spaceactors.jpg (50 KB, 400x294) Image search: [Google]
spaceactors.jpg
50 KB, 400x294
Award winning filmmaker Bart Sibrel (Sibrel.com) presents his highly acclaimed (and much hated) controversial documentary showcasing newly discovered behind-the-scenes out-takes from the first mission to the moon, proving that the crew never left earth orbit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xciCJfbTvE4
>>
File: kubrickmadethemoonlanding.jpg (41 KB, 632x357) Image search: [Google]
kubrickmadethemoonlanding.jpg
41 KB, 632x357
Just one of his many films that eventually led to his murder.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBaAfl4SuI4
>>
File: unflag.jpg (16 KB, 318x159) Image search: [Google]
unflag.jpg
16 KB, 318x159
UN Flag is clearly a flat earth map, keep in mind this flag was put in to use long after academia had decided the earth was a globe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5i_iDyUTCg
>>
>>76113010
>We should focus on keeping the climate stable, the global population healthy, and biodiversity high before divert our attention towards space.

For what purpose? Fossil fuels will run out in the next 100-200 years. Easily minable lithium for batteries will run out in 40 years if we keep up the current growth rates in batteries. Copper will run out. Uranium, thorium, gold, platinum etc.

We humans will reach a natural peak in population of 11 billion and then decline. Why? Because we do not have enough space. Populations decline if they are constraint.

You are suggesting to keep the cage we are living in tidied up and eat our cool aid food and pray that in 100 years, 300 years or 500 years, we will still be happily listening to the Lady Gagas of the world and quibbling about North Korea and capitalism vs socialism.

Fact is, if we do not leave this planet and find new worlds, humanity will just fizzle out over time. And nothing will remain. Nothing, as in NOTHING.
>>
File: 360degreewallofice.jpg (3 MB, 3872x2592) Image search: [Google]
360degreewallofice.jpg
3 MB, 3872x2592
>B-b-b-b-b-but if the earth is flat why hasn't a boat ever fallen off the edge? xD
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Fishbowl

>high-altitude nuclear tests

It's almost like they were trying to break out of some type of dome...
>>
>>76105287
Made me chuckle, good post
>>
>>76113077
>zero-g aircraft maneuvers
you mean the ones in which weightlessness lasts for less than a minute at a time?
>>
File: population-russia-bangladesh.jpg (82 KB, 1200x630) Image search: [Google]
population-russia-bangladesh.jpg
82 KB, 1200x630
>>76114153
>We humans will reach a natural peak in population of 11 billion and then decline. Why? Because we do not have enough space.

space has nothing to do with it
>>
>>76115100

>The ones in which I have been told about last for less than a minute at a time
>>
>>76114856
you're a fucking idiot
>>
Guys, you know how it started in Star Trek universe right ?
>>
>>76111032
you mean the one that melted in 30 seconds lmao
or the other one that melted in thirty seconds
>>
>>76115329
drug fueled race war?
>>
>>76115239
oh please, enlighten me. How does it work then? Here's your chance to make me question the narrative,
>>
>>76115450
Try to build something with electronics that wont melt in 30 seconds.

Fucking lead melts on the planet
>>
>>76103136
Instead of finding out if we live in simulation, we spend time arguing about bullshit like the wage gap and rape statistics.

The reality is that our civilization takes a long time to process very simple things, because the majority of the population is bumfuck retarded.

There, if Nazi Germany won and eugenics was common practice, we'd probably already have colonized another planet.
>>
File: 0[1].jpg (21 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
0[1].jpg
21 KB, 480x360
>>76115100
All you ever see are very short bursts of weightlessness with this method. Like transferring from one place to another. Longer video is shot from a static angle and the astronauts are held up with wires. With the latter method there is not a lot of movement. pic related
>>
>>76115823
That's such... likely truth
Mars would be renamed to Hydra
Every night you would look to sky and shout
'Hail Hydra'
All the super humans would live on mars while you on earth keep on praying you will be allowed to have children and keep the worker status instead getting sent to gas chamber.
>>
>>76103136
>dude what if we meet aliens or something lmao ayyyyy
>>
>>76116195
>implying in 2016 nazi germany anything but pure Aryans exist
>implying it's not paradise on earth
>implying i'm not having a hot white blonde aryan woman and 3 children with a good job

yeah instead we're debating whether the first amd. should be thrown out and feminists have taken control of our education. much better!
>>
>>76103136
We will explore space when it is profitable.
Simple as that.
If you force it with tax money you will delay it in the long run, just look at today's NASA.

There are a lot of resources floating around between Mars and Jupiter, thousands of Earth's usable masses just waiting to be used not trapped in gravitation wells like on other planets.

And our ocean's floors are far more hospitable than any place in lightyears.
>>
>>76116389
They came here, saw internet, found /pol/ and moved their civilizations to the end of farest galaxy
>>
>>76103136
smug greedy well-fed white people.
>>
we have already explored the solar system with robots.
>>
>>76116401
Why would they throw away millions of low class workers being happy they are alive and make their superior aryan race work ?
>>
>>76113571
Posting this garbage is beyond retarded, even for a leaf.
>>
>>76116691
>We will explore space when it is profitable.
It will never be profitable.

Capitalism and profits are memes used to hold society back and to lead to the end of mankind.
>>
>>76116691
there's something called a profit horizon, friend

japanese companies outcompete american companies because they have 20 year profit horizons, whereas most non-silicon valley american companies, e.g. chrystler and ford, have to post quarterly progress or they lose their capital base.

spaec exploration might NEVER work, but capitalism can't even begin to touch it.

we need to beef up the general tech budget. the department of education in america spends more money on immigrant education every year than the ENTIRE tech research capital base of silicon valley.

we have MASSIVE distortions, and that's why nothing is happening.
>>
File: 1449721911062.jpg (134 KB, 788x1000) Image search: [Google]
1449721911062.jpg
134 KB, 788x1000
I bet we could if there weren't so many worthless people we have to pay for. Maybe one day our society will realize this and cut the dead weight.
>>
>>76103136
Because at the present time it serves no true military purpose.

The USA isn't competing against the USSR anymore so the need to absolutely accelerate the space program at all costs to match the USSR doctrine of MAD has been partially scrapped.

It also boils down to the fact that using liquid fuel rockets is pretty unreliable and the government needs a more extensive understanding of elctrogravitics.

We are however slowly going higher and higher and higher from the civillian to the military sector see:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3109610/The-son-Concorde-coming-Nasa-reveals-2-3m-plan-help-new-generation-supersonic-planes-flight.html

http://www.nasa.gov/press-release/nasa-begins-work-to-build-a-quieter-supersonic-passenger-jet

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boeing_X-37
>>
>>76116783
this. use space exploration money to help those less fortunate.
>>
>>76103136
>Lady Gaga
thats a pretty dated reference OP
>>
>>76103136
Because merkal is happy letting niggers in making us socially unstable.

We are too busy fending them off to do anything great
>>
File: file.png (1 MB, 1600x669) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1 MB, 1600x669
>>76103136
Im late to the party but the truth is that we are still 200 years away from stellar space travel and probably 10000 years away from interstellar travel if ever.as much I would love to travel the stars it will simply not happen soon if ever.
>>
File: 1443637295429.jpg (54 KB, 453x439) Image search: [Google]
1443637295429.jpg
54 KB, 453x439
>>76116783

>yah, man, fuck whitey

Yep, your fellow countryman Musk is building up hopes for humanity as your only effort is to burn your country to the ground.
>>
>>76103136
>implying you dont have bigger concerns like millions of invaders
>>
>>76107679
Put a big magnet on Mars
Problem solved
>>
>>76117368
>5 years away from interplanetary space travel and probably 25 years away from interstellar travel, if we just wanted to
corrected that for you
>>
>>76117409
>Musk is building up hopes for humanity
Musk is an idiot who sucks billions of taxpayer money out of NASA to uphold that shitty ISS which is holding us all back.

Musk should be imprisoned for taking all this taxpayer money.
>>
File: Spacewalk #06.jpg (289 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
Spacewalk #06.jpg
289 KB, 1280x1024
>>76116108
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGP6Y0Pnhe4
starting from 13:36
about 4 minutes of continuous shot. After that +10 minute shot all the way to the end including transfers where cameraman tags along all the way through.
>>
>>76117577
still flat
>>
>>76112377
>muh Jews
I'm not even going to read the rest of your retarded drivel
>>
>>76112619
>Because there is absolutely nothing out there
Wrong
>>
>>76103136
Many robots, portable labs, satellites - have surveyed the space with advanced tools - the thing is there's nothing of value there.

There's no incentive to explore space - what's the point? Waste billions to get a giant coke can on a flying rock - then walk around it a little and return home.
>>
>>76105425
Ayyy lmao
>>
>>76116971
No they are not.
Profit is the only way to generate wealth. Socialist and centralised systems are the mem that believe to be better, but every thing it touches it goes to shit in the long run.

Just look at NASA again. They used to send people to the moon, now they can't even send people into orbit while using more and more money each year.

>>76117022
>profit horizons
yes, of course.
This is called investment. And of course it will be a long term investment.
A profit does not only mean hard currency, but can also be subjective. Visiting Mars for the lulz is enough to find money for it.
Capitalism is just voluntary exchange of resources, nothing more.

I don't want to be forced to pay for other people's idiotic fantasies and dreams.
And of course greed for profit will explore space cheaper and faster than any centralised agency could. SpaceX is the prime example.
>>
>>76105292
Get a load of this fuckin retard
>>
>>76111848
What's wrong with privatizing the space industry now?
>>
>>76117732
Freedom. You wouldn't understand.
>>
>>76117732
afraid that space will steal all your gypsies?
>>
File: A Slice Of Paradise.jpg (703 KB, 2058x1353) Image search: [Google]
A Slice Of Paradise.jpg
703 KB, 2058x1353
>>76117629
mmm, i'm not gonna touch that subject. I don't know diddly when i comes to to refuting flat earth.
>>
>>76117571
Better than doing nothing, like NASA for 30 years...
And even NASA knows that the SpaceX concepts are just cheaper than anything they came up with, with billions of dollars wasted in "research".
>>
>>76117732
>ROI of 7-14$ per dollar spent
>>
>>76115204
white people are the ones creating progress and they need something to explore/ conquer. there is noting left on earth. Im all for getting out asap.
>>
>>76103136

Maybe we should try protecting our own borders at home first before worrying about theoretical ayy lmao civilizations that existed millions of years ago. Or we could not and go just like them.
>>
>>76118028
>Better than doing nothing, like NASA for 30 years...

No. The last 10 years were a big waste exactly beause of the whole "private spaceflight" meme which sucks billions of taxpayer money.

The ISS should have been abandoned years ago and money put into new tech and actual exploration.

>>76118028
>And even NASA knows that the SpaceX concepts are just cheaper than anything they came up with
NASA has never been in the space transportation system, it was always private contractors. SpaceX is just another contractor wasting massive amounts of money.

NASA was at its best when it had a national goal and politics was 100% behind it. Thereafter, it was sidelined and no amount of money and "private" contractors will change NASA's irreleance as long as politics just uses it for pork barrel spending.
>>
>>76117477
good luck with building that hypothetical white-alcubierre drive in 25 years time, friend
>>
>>76117983
that filename joke is complete trash but that image is great
>>
>>76118392
>good luck with building that hypothetical white-alcubierre drive in 25 years time, friend
Nobody said anything about alcubierre drives.

The EMDrive is all we need to get to Bernard's star.
>>
>>76117732
there is hope for a new start, a new planet and getting away from all the niggers. sounds good enough to me.
>>
>>76110767
>wont protect you.
It wouldn't anyway
See>>76110756
>>
>>76103136
Let's explore the deep sea and awaken the old ones first.
>>
>>76118502
good one. so you arrive after over 1000 years of real time just to realise that in that time warp drive was invented and half the galaxy is already colonised.what you describe would be a last resort move before extinction.
>>
File: img_0036-1.jpg (171 KB, 980x723) Image search: [Google]
img_0036-1.jpg
171 KB, 980x723
>>76103136
It's not on the top our list because there is no Space to explore, other than High altitude atmosphere inside the dome. You atheist pseudo-science faggots will never, and I repeat NEVER, see your magical space explored outside of the fake probes NASA tells you about while they laugh all the way to the bank. You faggots are stuck here with the dindus and mudslimes like everyone else. Time to start taking your countries back, because that's all you will ever have.
>>
>>76111374
Seeing how unwilling he was to look at any actual scientific sources it's a safe bet he doesn't
>>
>>76111438
>until technology improves.
We have the technology. We just don't want to put in the actual effort
>>
>>76117368
we're probably closer to about 1k years away

a nuclear pulse engine with the energy of the ENTIRE SUN is barely enough energy to get to the next star

our best bet right now is to assemble solar sail ships which use lasers directed from the sun, poiting to our ship, to reach acceleration about 5% the speed of light. we'd need to use solar sails to ship the parts to assemble another lens at alpha centauri to allow deceleration.

>>76117810
spaceX is a government pork project though. he just does it BETTER than the government, so he gets the pork. I do agree this model is probably better than the NASA model, though

people thes days are too stupid to want to put money into it for the mars lulz, though. and asteroid mining is only useful for building extraterrestrial structures. which would then require trillions upfront before asteroidm ining even made sense.

we need to genocide south america and africa and the ME and pour all the money in profit we make into exploring space.
>>
File: 1459411828798.jpg (27 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
1459411828798.jpg
27 KB, 512x512
>>76103136
Agreed senpai, if not me or my children, but my childrens distant children better fucking leave this rock so in case it gets fucked humans can live on bettering technology infinitely

maybe they can bring me back to life one day, im hopeful
>>
>>76118727
>good one. so you arrive after over 1000 years of real time just to realise that in that time warp drive was invented

Bernard's is 5 years away at 90% light speed.

EMDrive gets you to 90% light speed in 1 year at 1g
You then at the end slow down again using hte EMDrive.

Eh voila, 6 years to Bernard's star.

And I have no problem looking for alternative ways to explore the universe.

P.S. if we do not get off this Earth in the next 100 years, humanity will just die here and wither away.
>>
>>76118880
in other words, the technology isn't good enough to make a worthwhile effort in
>>
File: total_spending_pie_2015_enacted.png (146 KB, 1003x915) Image search: [Google]
total_spending_pie_2015_enacted.png
146 KB, 1003x915
Because we are paying tyrone shoes
>>
>>76118941
>EMDrive
it's called a meme drive for a reason. but if we can get fusion starting and em drive turns out not to be a meme after all your scenario might happen.
>>
>>76111443
>because technology hasnt caught up with where we are now, when we have technology to get to mars and back in a decent timeframe space exploration will resume
But it has and we do. If we had kept on with exploring space we would have well been there and potentially past by now
>>
>>76103136
We could be focusing on space exploration, unfortunately you 'lovely' european fuckwits decided that importing a mass number of rapists was more important.
>>
>>76118229
We could reconquer and recolonise the Earth.
And then settle the oceans and the ocean's floor.

So much to do on Earth.

>>76118365
THEY suck the taxpayer's money.
They have to outsource, because they are not able to do it any more.
Transportation is the core of everything.

NASA is like every social program. Works some years, then it starts to get worse. But you cannot abolish it, because people are dependent on it, be it emotionally like NASA.
Then the solution for supporters of said program is to increase funding, throw money into the fire.
Always the same scheme.

SpaceX has long term goal to make it cheaper to bring stuff into orbit. Far cheaper. And has the only working concept ever of landing heavy stuff on Earth.
Without ISS and NASA contracts they would just do the same, because Elon needs world wide Internet for his Teslas and autonomous driving cars.
The next step for SpaceX is to use this system to bring hundreds of low orbit satellites up for a global internet, used by Tesla and sold as a competitive system to mobile internet.

Also: An actual space ship would also have to be built in orbit. For this you need a cheap transporting system, which only SpaceX will have for now.

You do not understand the issues of space travel.
>>
>>76107679
Fuck I hate you so much, just die you cunt
>>
>>76114061
>decided
You're acting like humans can pick if the earth is flat or a globe and are not stuck to observations.
In fact there are hundreds if not thousands of ways to prove the earth is not flat.

Kill yourself.
>>
>>76118941
there is probably not a physics solution to this. the problem of distance and energy scarcity is just too great.

it goes a long way to explaining fermi's paradox.

imagine some super-intelligence with a fractal brain the size of a moon, harnessing the energy of an entire sun. he CANT move. what does he know? fundamental particle interactions? he probably has fewer biases, or has eliminated non-informational biases. that just means he makes REALLY good predictions.

it doesn't mean he can bend the rles of space or time. he's just a really smart observer, no more capable of changing things than we are. and he's stuck in his local cluster. hell, he's stuck in ORBIT in his local cluster.
>>
File: 1464971362643.jpg (104 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1464971362643.jpg
104 KB, 960x960
Wake up.
>>
>>76117368
I would say we are 700 years at the most.

Colombus in 1492 crossed the ocean to here.

We actually had the capability to do this for quite some time it just all boiled down to a matter of when, where, how and why. The Sextant was developed just for this purpose of mapping and navigating large distances.

We have the capability to do this to Mars. But I think in about 700 years the first exodus to Martian habitats from Earth will transpire. Then 700 years from there we will be able to ascertain the feasibility of extrastellar flight.

Humanity operates on 700 year cycles. Space, Oceans, Land.
2100, 1400, 700.
>>
>>76105425
Fuck off ayylmao scum
>>
>>76119069
the spic-nig cycle.

feats of NUCLEAR science produce enogh income and food to pay for spics and niggers to not work, and sit around eating mcdonalds untilt hey're morbidly obese. this takes about 50% total of the budget. then, when those niggers have diabetes and heart attacks, about 30% more of the budget goes to keep them alive for another 3 years, never losing weight.

when we run out of money, we chain einstein to a computative finance algorythym and tell him to make more money instead of unlocking the secrets of the universe.

what a world we live in
>>
>>76119296
SpaceX is fake. Landing rockets is fake. Not scientific. Just deception.
>>
>>76119553
I like that b8 because some people might actually fall for that shit.
>>
>>76103136
Niggers.

Niggers pulled us down from the moon because "need mo money fo dem pograms"
>>
>>76119296
the problem with tesla is that unless he's a white/asian nationalist, any extra prosperity he brings is going to simply go to population expansion among niggers.

have you been to a third world country? having internet does NOT improve their lives.
>>
>>76119296
>We could reconquer and recolonise the Earth.
>Implying "white people" ever did either of those
>>
>>76119403
And yet a brain can not build things to interact with matter. It may know how every particle interacts but does not know how to effect those interactions because it has nevet built anything to, and therefor cannot observe those changed interactions. That brain would never build a computer on its own, it would never build power plants, drugs, cars, planes, telescopes, particle accelerators.Humans on the other hand...
>>
>>76111128
underrated post.
>>
>>76119795
WE
>>
>>76119569
we don't get anything from getting to mars. we have the metal we need. the main constraint is capture of solar energy and hydrogen, which we need to get to jupiter for.

and even with optimistic tech, no vessel could hold MORE helium/hydrogen mined from jupiter than it would take just in transit back to earth.

unless we found a way to collapse jupiter and turn it into a solar engine.
>>
File: Alien-Military-Patch-2.jpg (69 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
Alien-Military-Patch-2.jpg
69 KB, 400x400
FACT
>WE HAVE BACK ENGINEERED ALIUM SPACE CRAFT

FACT
>WE HAVE BEEN CONTACTED BY AYYY LMAO

FACT
>CIVILIZATION EXISTED ON MARS BEFORE A CATACLYSMIC EVENT RELICS STILL EXIST ON MARS

FACT
>THE MOON WAS TOWED INTO ORBIT, PAST CIVILIZATIONS REFER TO THE EARTH HAVING MORE THAN ONE MOON

FACT
>STRUCTURES EXIST ON THE MOON
>>
File: Screenshot_20160605-010000.png (267 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160605-010000.png
267 KB, 1080x1920
>>76110831
>Implying
>>
>>76109458
>implying you'd sell it instead of using it for it's conductive abilities in technologies

Spotted the jew
>>
>>76119802
a brain couldn't get to that size without having physical ability to manipulate matter.

the experiment shows that even a planet sized brain is trapped in a local cluster UNTIL long past the stars have burnt out and universal expansion reverses.

one optimistic theory is that a planet sized brain with a few planet sized ships can conserve energy for a few hundred billion years, harnessing the power of a few suns, and as the big crunch sets in, fly to the now, closer, local clusters, find a way to re-jumpstart either the suns or turn gas giants into nuclear reactions, and then harness that energy to hopefully grow enough BEFORE the big crunch that it has harnessed enough energy, at an exponential rate as it replicates itself, and its processing power, that it can reverse the big crunch.

and then... he's alone in the universe, knowing everything, and STILL waiting for heat death.

jesus fuck.
>>
>>76118959
No, in other words, we're just lazy. If we stopped dicking about/putting resources toward stupid pointless bullshit like in this chart >>76119069 and got up off our asses we could have well been doing cool space shit like we see in movies and vidya, instead of wowing at projected attempts of what we could potentially be doing
>>
>>76103136
Because rather than ascend through the cosmos and glimpse the Gates of Heaven, our morally corrupted society would rather descend through the subatomic and unlock the Gates of Hell.

We are not content with observing God's creation. Instead, we foolishly desire to observe and utilize the mechanisms of creation.
>>
>>76121005
but tray tray gotta have a hot new pair of kicks m8
>>
>>76120357
ScatSat

>Where we're going, we don't need designated shitting streets
>>
File: Terra Formars Ch. p.024.png (2 MB, 2216x1600) Image search: [Google]
Terra Formars Ch. p.024.png
2 MB, 2216x1600
>>76105425
ayyy
>>
>>76108434
Im pretty sure Apollo only clipped the belts rather than passing through them directly. So only a small dosage of radiation was received.

Even then the fact that humans are pretty radiation resistant kinda kills the videos logic.
>>
>>76121005
you didn't read any of my posts, did you

>>76121039
what's funny about hell, when you REALLY think about it, is that the people who are corrupted by sloth and welfare have SO much money that they actually have MORE money than teh scientists, and COULD live in paradise of sex with beautiful, beautiful women. but they're all diseased and fat.

because that's what HELL is. hell is an internall process.
>>
>>76103136
Why is not sea exploration a priority?
Its cheaper than space.

There is a shitload of stuff we dont know about our own planet.
>>
>>76105425
Spacejew detected
>>
>>76103136
But if we spend money on space exploration, there'll be less money to spend on migrant shelters, spreading islam, and welfare!
>>
>>76121666
featureless terrain can't sustain life, resources,etc. that's why 70% of the oceans biomas is in areas where sunlight can touch the sea floor.

there's no biomass, no resources, no particular features/terrain to take advantage of.

the only thing that bears much promise are deep ocean vents.

even hte normal sea floor is just a semi-rotted paste of flesh chunks.

there might be oil, but drilling is impossible.
>>
File: feel guy cries.jpg (12 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
feel guy cries.jpg
12 KB, 225x225
>>76105425
PLEASE CONTACT US

CONTACT HUMANITY AND TEACH US HOW TO TRAVEL IN SPACE

PLEASE
>>
>>76122511
imagine niggers with laser guns

nothnx
>>
>>76117983
>I don't know diddly when i comes to to refuting flat earth.
All you have to know is the fact that the Earth is round. Something that's been proven again and again and that flat earth idiots can't seem to grasp
>>
>>76120357
Dammit, India.

I swear they do this deliberately.
>>
>>76120289
>CIVILIZATION EXISTED ON MARS BEFORE A CATACLYSMIC EVENT RELICS STILL EXIST ON MARS
Fucking Rahab mang
>>76121259
>>
>>76103136
Why are so many people obsessed with space exploration as if it were going to advance humankind in any way. Is it because you refuse to accept the fact that humanity will die like everything else that has ever existed.
>>
We need to get samples from mars and use microscopic bacteria in a room to germinate
>>
File: woops.png (398 KB, 502x414) Image search: [Google]
woops.png
398 KB, 502x414
>>76122827
>>
File: Ashtar3[1].jpg (31 KB, 397x584) Image search: [Google]
Ashtar3[1].jpg
31 KB, 397x584
>>76105425
How it's going in the Ashtar command?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 58

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.