[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>do nothing until high school >work fairly hard in high
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 9
File: image.jpg (87 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87 KB, 600x600
>do nothing until high school
>work fairly hard in high school
>take AP classes
>get A's
>join some generic tech club
>become president of club
>graduate top 5% of class, nothing amazing
>get into above average engineering school
>parents not super rich but not poverish so I have lot of tuition but parents can't easily pay off for me
>doesn't matter because after college I'll be able to pay it off fast
>get co-op (working while in school)
>business graduate school
>make 150k a year after about two years of working
>guaranteed at least 6.5/10 wife
>Feels content man

How are people even poor? Is it a mental disability?
>>
File: mit life is best life.png (77 KB, 616x754) Image search: [Google]
mit life is best life.png
77 KB, 616x754
>>76103087

At least you didn't end up MIT, it seems like standards are slipping there.
>>
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 391x532) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 391x532
It's a mix of unwillingness, inability, and lack of opportunity. Black Lives Matter likes to write all of this off as systemic racism, but it's actually the lower class' vast inability to learn. Yes, you're smarter than a lot of other people.
Then there's the unwillingness. Poor people are incentivised with welfare to create single-mother homes with an unemployed larent and tons of kids, perpetuating the welfare state.
Then the government's lack of control over immigration has actually fucked the jobs that these people could easily be working. You can't get a job in Cali these days without speaking Spanish, another thing that requires hard work and intellect.
Then the drug war fucks the poor up. It's easy, lucrative, and fun, but it's drugs so we shit all over them for it. Swear, we'd have to pay less taxes if there weren't so many people in prison over drugs.

These people don't deserve what you got, albeit there are some factors against them. You're right, it's very easy to make it these days, but they don't put in the effort.
>>
I had a similar path, ended becoming a CPA shortly after graduation, worked at large firm for a few years, got my MBA, now I'm VP of finance at a PE-funded tech company making 150k + bonus + options. It's a relaxed job too

It wasn't an arduous path, anyone can do it.. Just some people find it more prudent to smoke weed in their parents' basements, making pathetic $20/hr doing low skilled labor until they're 30 years old and it dawns on them that they failed the game
>>
>>76103087
>How are people even poor?
Because they are lazy shitstains who don't want to work or fix their own problems.

>Is it a mental disability?
Yes, it definitely is.
>>
>How are people even poor?
Look through a bunch of the "Fight for $15" memes. Many of them are single mothers that shit out 5 kids and then complain that working at McDonald's isn't enough to raise them. It's poor family planning in a majority of cases, which I cannot understand since abortions and birth control are handed out like candy these days.
>>
>>76103087
>>guaranteed at least 6.5/10 wife

More like guaranteed golddigger, if you are earning that much and aren't a 8+/10 then say good bye to half of your money, cuck.
>>
File: 5788989334.jpg (57 KB, 496x474) Image search: [Google]
5788989334.jpg
57 KB, 496x474
>Graduated early 20's with no debnts
>Work for the state
>Work is hard
>Make 20k a year
>JUST
>>
File: IQ by job.jpg (197 KB, 512x921) Image search: [Google]
IQ by job.jpg
197 KB, 512x921
>>76103087
Certainly IQ can limit what you can do with some predictability, but won't guarantee success
>>
>>76103087
>>make 150k a year after about two years of working
You mean you are still on minimum wage. You got fed the same shit I feed to interns so they feel some sense of accomplishment. Yet I always let them go when they start to cost to much. I have the team I want, i only use interns to keep other people happy. OP your going nowhere buddy, hate to break it to you.
>>
>How are people even poor.

Because they're losers with no drive in life nor work ethic. It really is as simple as that.

They're the same people who go out and demand that minimum wage be raised because that's what they're making and they want more shit, even though they don't deserve it.
>>
File: IQ.gif (33 KB, 408x597) Image search: [Google]
IQ.gif
33 KB, 408x597
>>76103087
remember that some people are in the "uphill battle" range. Most black people in fact.
>>
>>76104427

Except I have massive room for improvement. Other people who were once in my position usually went on to earn 300k a year. Also I'm considering starting my own business. Even if it fails it literally takes like twenty minutes before I start getting job offers
>>
>>76104161
Wrong, women are nearly universally selective about socioeconomic status to an extent that it offsets male aesthetics, everyone knows this.. You're clearly justifying your poverty/life failures
>>
File: 1464639065644.jpg (95 KB, 820x815) Image search: [Google]
1464639065644.jpg
95 KB, 820x815
>>76104511
Can confirm.
I don't want to work. It's my own fault but I'm going to blame it on the Jews anyway. Those darn heeb kids.
>>
File: 1438230395947.jpg (47 KB, 590x639) Image search: [Google]
1438230395947.jpg
47 KB, 590x639
unless you have skills you can train others with, you will not get job offers. The big leagues only employ from their inner circle and people who are affiliated with that circle. Others in your position went onto 300k a year because of connections from either their parents or grandparents. If you are already considering starting your business, you are fighting an uphill battle. Start your business NOW and stop wasting your time and your employers time.
>>
>>76103087
>guaranteed at least 6.5/10 wife

aim higher champ, with that income you deserve at least a 7.5, if you earn a little more at least an 8
>>
File: 128[1].png (230 KB, 491x325) Image search: [Google]
128[1].png
230 KB, 491x325
>>76104697

Time will tell the truth cuck, call me again in 10 years and tell me about your relationship with your wife... i mean ex, hehe
>>
>>76103087
>wow I'm so smart
>look at me I make so much money
>hahahaha let's all laugh at people in shitty situations
The thread
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.