[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was 9/11 an inside job?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 103
Thread images: 26
>>
Not in the way conspiratards claim it. Jews ordered it but it was still an airplane into the towers.
Thinking you could hide explosive material in such a large scale explosion is ridiculous
>>
File: WTC Building 7.jpg (176 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
WTC Building 7.jpg
176 KB, 960x720
Nice try jews, you're not sliding this one
>>
>>76102619

70% of Building 7's structural support was cantilevered against the Twin Towers. When a building loses 70% of its structural support in a matter of minutes, it will collapse.

Most "truthers" never even bothered to read the commission report which clearly lays this shit out.
>>
>>76103968
>commission report
you mean coverup?
>>
>>76102619
>I'm not a communist, I'm a plumber

What the fuck does your career have to do with your ideology?

Oh that's, right!

Nothing...
>>
>>76103968
source?
>>
>>76103968
>70% of Building 7's structural support was cantilevered against the Twin Towers.

But wasn't Bldg 7 across the street from the WTC?
>>
"9/11 was an inside job" truthers are useful idiots that distract from the "9/11 was allowed to happen" camp.
>>
File: 802.jpg (73 KB, 500x680) Image search: [Google]
802.jpg
73 KB, 500x680
>Someone dumb enough to fall for the military meme thinks it's a conspiracy
>Well it must be true!

This is now a vet hate thread
>>
>>76104209
Your more likely to be a communist if you do menial jobs.
>>
>>76105072
no it isn't
we all hate you in fact
>>
>>76102619

Well I'm glad he's retired because he sounds retarded.
>>
>>76105021
i think so too, there is no way they couldnt have prevented it
>>
>>76104209
>saying 1+1=2 is now considered an ideology
>>
File: 1464043533858.png (288 KB, 1074x640) Image search: [Google]
1464043533858.png
288 KB, 1074x640
>CIA hosts mind control experiment program and illegally abducts US citizens to perform chemical testing on against their will
>uses UFOs and abductions as a cover story for them pulling people out of their house and forcing LSD into their system
>National Guard literally shoot up a college campus killing college kids who were protesting the Vietnam war
>Vietnam war started for political reasons and not a justified war in any single regard, JFK wants to pull us out and gets killed conveniently just before he can
>Oswald had ties to the mob who had gotten JFK into presidency in the first place
>Israel is our largest espionage danger, with the majority of the spies in the USA being from Israel yet we still give them billions of money in aid every year despite them providing absolutely nothing for us
>they bomb one of our ships, LBJ is aware of it and demands the ship is sunk with all on board to avoid war with Israel
>majority of our politicians are guilty of multiple forms of treason
>past few years the federal government has gone over state's heads on several matters, setting the groundwork for more frequent abuse in the future

>them blowing up a building and blaming it on someone else is a far-fetched conspiracy theory
>>
>>76102619
I don't know about building 7 or if they didn't do enough to prevent 9/11 but why is it strange that some Islamic terrorists did a terrorist attack?
I really hope these "9/11 truthers" don't believe in the muh religion of peace meme
>>
>>76102619
Inasmuch as Israel is deep inside Uncle Sam's man pussy, yes.
>>
>>76105430

You'll find that most "Truthers" are desperate to blame almost anybody other than Muslims. Like they just can't comprehend that a Muslim could have done something bad.
>>
File: wtc7swd.jpg (128 KB, 721x633) Image search: [Google]
wtc7swd.jpg
128 KB, 721x633
From the August 2002 edition of NYFD's own magazine, Firehouse. Interview with Captain Chris Boyle (NYFD veteran of 18 years):

>"Firehouse: Did that chief give an assignment to go to building 7?

>Boyle: He gave out an assignment. I didn’t know exactly what it was, but he told the chief that we were heading down to the site.

>Firehouse: How many companies?

>Boyle: There were four engines and at least three trucks. So we’re heading east on Vesey, we couldn’t see much past Broadway. We couldn’t see Church Street. We couldn’t see what was down there. It was really smoky and dusty."

>"A little north of Vesey I said, we’ll go down, let’s see what’s going on. A couple of the other officers and I were going to see what was going on. We were told to go to Greenwich and Vesey and see what’s going on. So we go there and on the north and east side of 7 it didn’t look like there was any damage at all, but then you looked on the south side of 7 there had to be a hole 20 stories tall in the building, with fire on several floors. Debris was falling down on the building and it didn’t look good.

>But they had a hoseline operating. Like I said, it was hitting the sidewalk across the street, but eventually they pulled back too. Then we received an order from Fellini, we’re going to make a move on 7. That was the first time really my stomach tightened up because the building didn’t look good. I was figuring probably the standpipe systems were shot. There was no hydrant pressure. I wasn’t really keen on the idea. Then this other officer I’m standing next to said, that building doesn’t look straight. So I’m standing there. I’m looking at the building. It didn’t look right, but, well, we’ll go in, we’ll see.
>>
>>76105021
this desu. Were the Saudi, Israelis and American governments involved in 9/11? Of course. Was it accomplished by setting a nuke off in the parking garage while a Hellfire missile sheathed in a holographic 767 crashed into the building at the exact second a bunch of thermite went off? That's fucking retarded
>>
File: WTC7_Smoke.jpg (92 KB, 429x575) Image search: [Google]
WTC7_Smoke.jpg
92 KB, 429x575
>>76105577

>So we gathered up rollups and most of us had masks at that time. We headed toward 7. And just around we were about a hundred yards away and Butch Brandies came running up. He said forget it, nobody’s going into 7, there’s creaking, there are noises coming out of there, so we just stopped. And probably about 10 minutes after that, Visconti, he was on West Street, and I guess he had another report of further damage either in some basements and things like that, so Visconti said nobody goes into 7, so that was the final thing and that was abandoned.

>Firehouse: When you looked at the south side, how close were you to the base of that side?

>Boyle: I was standing right next to the building, probably right next to it.

>Firehouse: When you had fire on the 20 floors, was it in one window or many?

>Boyle: There was a huge gaping hole and it was scattered throughout there. It was a huge hole. I would say it was probably about a third of it, right in the middle of it. And so after Visconti came down and said nobody goes in 7, we said all right, we’ll head back to the command post. We lost touch with him. I never saw him again that day.

Cached here:

>http://www.webcitation.org/5IuRwM61d
>>
>>76104846
Yeah, but they claim the foundation was all fixed together. I'm sure that's bullshit but even if true, other building should've collapsed as well. The way it fell looked like a controlled explosion.
https://youtu.be/fpcJyn3N5ks?t=55s
>>
File: wtc7_pull_it.gif (990 KB, 300x148) Image search: [Google]
wtc7_pull_it.gif
990 KB, 300x148
>Boom boom boom boom boom boom
>>
>>76105561
Muslims did it, the government isn't that sloppy.
They were manipulated into doing it though.
>>
>>76105021
It's the same thing to me. If you allow it to occur, it's an inside job.
>>
>>76105976

>Muslims need to be manipulated into performing acts of terror
>>
>>76106060
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLXyB5GtfBU
>>
>>76106060
No, they were going to do it anyway it was just helpfully directed.
>>
File: 1392496500113.jpg (2 MB, 3008x1960) Image search: [Google]
1392496500113.jpg
2 MB, 3008x1960
I still want to see some good clear video footage of the plane that hit the penta
>>
>>76102619
Gatekeeper detected, building 7 is a red herring to draw attention away from the micronuking of buildings 1,2 and 6. Also, anyone in the military that long is going to support a global military coup, which among other things was what 11 of 9 was, that beast put food on his table for 30 years. Police state implementing...dark ages incoming.

>>76105908
A 9 year old can tell you that's a controlled demo. Move along citizen.
>>
Crazy is in such abundance on this planet it's too bad it can't be used as fuel.
>>
File: 911raw.webm (2 MB, 600x364) Image search: [Google]
911raw.webm
2 MB, 600x364
>>76106300
>A 9 year old can tell you that's a controlled demo.
Its funny I was 12 when it happened and my favorite thing to watch on TV at the time was TLC/Discovery "Worlds Greatest Explosions / Demolitions"

I remember getting home from school that day and watching it on the news... I was too young to fully comprehend the loss of life that was occurring, but I was honestly more astounded by that massive dual-building demotion, it was a picture perfect take down done in broad day light with multiple angles, it was a sight my eyes will never forget
>>
>>76104209
>I'm not a looney I work with planes, know their mechanisms, and the report I hear about the terrorist attack involving planes just doesn't make sense, in my professional opinion.
>>
>>76106199
where is the wreckage or anything that looks remotely like a plane wing or seat or yellow air mask?
>>
>mentioned how the American government had a hand in the sinking of the Lusitania and the Gulf of Tonkin so it's not much of a jump in logic to assume they either provoked or had direct involvement in the WTC attacks
>get called a cuck who loves Muslims

Are there that many indoctrinated morons on /pol/? The underage reddit cancer who thinks le cuck meme is hilarious is poisonous
>>
>>76107092
I never understood that either. Noone would say Alex Jones likes islam, and he's the most outspoken whistleblower when it comes to 9/11.
>>
File: 1464931299829.jpg (112 KB, 772x817) Image search: [Google]
1464931299829.jpg
112 KB, 772x817
>>76107092
It's just spook shills.

FBI GET OUT!
>>
>>76107092
anyone who thinks Saudi Arabia didn't have a hand in 9/11 on some level is a brainwashed leftist that thinks Islam dindu nuffin
>>
File: 911TheRoyals.jpg (132 KB, 858x990) Image search: [Google]
911TheRoyals.jpg
132 KB, 858x990
>>76102619
No one is ever going to know exactly what happened.

Same as JFK
Same as Sandy Hook

Those files are permanently sealed and the history has already been re-written. Too bad so sad. Better luck next time.
>>
File: 9-11.jpg (2 MB, 1939x2246) Image search: [Google]
9-11.jpg
2 MB, 1939x2246
>>76102619

Israel, they wanted to give Americans another Pearl Harbor.

Saudi Jews helped, and so did the Bush family.

The real blame goes to the Rothschild's central bank, and the plotters and schemers in Israeli intelligence, and the wall street / international bankers they worked for.
>>
>>76103968
So, im not going to claim to be an architect or whatnot, but unless you are referring to some kind of underground support shit connected to the towers (the concept on its face is pretty ludicrous really) than im afraid you're a retard bro.
>>
Inside job yes but it was 100% airliners that brought down the towers and pentagon

Look up PTECH
>>
>>76105874
It literaly looks like the central support column was blasted.
If anyone were to see that clip without context, 100% theyd think they are watching a controlled demolition.
>>
>>76107642
people focusing on this and not the money trail are poising the water

what is ptech?
>>
File: 911future.gif (73 KB, 500x388) Image search: [Google]
911future.gif
73 KB, 500x388
The whackiest thing about 9/11 wasn't even what happened. It was that America had the world by the balls. All of a sudden, everyone was totally in love with America again.

So you used that for WMD and BTFOing Iraq, who had nothing to do with it, make the rest of the world hate you again.

That part was the real head scratcher for me.
>>
>>76107909

>The Secret Casualties of Iraq’s Abandoned Chemical Weapons
http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2014/10/14/world/middleeast/us-casualties-of-iraq-chemical-weapons.html?_r=1

more red herrings its all about ptech
>>
9/11 Trillions: Follow The Money

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3xgjxJwedA
>>
>I'm an Air Forve pilot
>I can't tell American armored vehicles with IR panels from T-62s
>but I can tell you all about who really did 9/11
Sure thing bud
>>
>>76107490

Is that thunderf00t in the bottom picture?
>>
>>76103968
>When a building loses 70% of its structural support in a matter of minutes, it will collapse.

sure, but not all at once, straight down, at free fall speeds.
>>
File: bushsandnegroes.jpg (39 KB, 562x420) Image search: [Google]
bushsandnegroes.jpg
39 KB, 562x420
>>76108024
I guess, but after seeing the love and admiration pouring out from the rest of the world and their total support for America, you completely flushed it down the toilet, and used a blatant lie to get in there and start killing people.

It was just so surreal. From total love and support to total hatred again, all in a few weeks.
>>
Is there's any conspiracy it's about someone knowing it before hand or the Saudis having a hand in causing it.
MUH STEEL BEAMS is a meme to deflect from the real things that don't add up.
>>
>>76107909
they went into Iraq FOR Israel
>>
File: b96.gif (1 MB, 500x350) Image search: [Google]
b96.gif
1 MB, 500x350
>Massive conspiracy to kill thousands of people and destroy multiple buildings
>The last 6 yeas have seen an increase in classified information leaks
>None about supposed conspiracy committed by the government to kill its own people
>No whistleblower that was apart of demo team that imploded the WTC towers
>Being this gullible in thinking that the government could be this competent in covering up something so massive.
>>
>>76108471
I think to protect the petrodollar. Hussein wanted to trade oil on the Euro.

Same reason Qaddafi had to get dead. He wanted to switch to a gold dinar.

https://youtu.be/vqYJRc0TJkQ
>>
>>76103301
Cruise missiles m8. Mocked up with paint. At a distance one could not accurately describe size. Especially after it exploded in the tower. Explains the lack of wreckage in PA. I used to know the model of the missile but fucking forgot. Explains the targeting on the areas of the pentagon with the missing military funds, the banking areas of the tower, and a field in PA away from civilians.

Source-An Inconvenient Truth, September Truths, and other documentary selections on YouTube.
>>
>>76108544
>government can't collect metadata from cellphones without being outed
>can perpetrate the largest terrorist attack on US soil without a peep
>>
>>76103968
>70% of Building 7's structural support was cantilevered against the Twin Towers.

*Citation needed

You're a fucking retard, or a shill
>>
It was financed by Saudi Arabia and the Bush/Clinton crime families
Israel also knew about it but didn't inform anyone because they wanted their enemies around wiped out
>>
>>76108544
On the morning of September 11, 2001, 19 men armed with boxcutters directed by a man on dialysis in a cave fortress halfway around the world using a satellite phone and a laptop directed the most sophisticated penetration of the most heavily-defended airspace in the world, overpowering the passengers and the military combat-trained pilots on 4 commercial aircraft before flying those planes wildly off course for over an hour without being molested by a single fighter interceptor.

These 19 hijackers, devout religious fundamentalists who liked to drink alcohol, snort cocaine, and live with pink-haired strippers, managed to knock down 3 buildings with 2 planes in New York, while in Washington a pilot who couldn’t handle a single engine Cessna was able to fly a 757 in an 8,000 foot descending 270 degree corskscrew turn to come exactly level with the ground, hitting the Pentagon in the budget analyst office where DoD staffers were working on the mystery of the 2.3 trillion dollars that Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld had announced “missing” from the Pentagon’s coffers in a press conference the day before, on September 10, 2001.
>>
>>76108861
Luckily, the news anchors knew who did it within minutes, the pundits knew within hours, the Administration knew within the day, and the evidence literally fell into the FBI’s lap. But for some reason a bunch of crazy conspiracy theorists demanded an investigation into the greatest attack on American soil in history.

The investigation was delayed, underfunded, set up to fail, a conflict of interest and a cover up from start to finish. It was based on testimony extracted through torture, the records of which were destroyed. It failed to mention the existence of WTC7, Able Danger, Ptech, Sibel Edmonds, OBL and the CIA, and the drills of hijacked aircraft being flown into buildings that were being simulated at the precise same time that those events were actually happening. It was lied to by the Pentagon, the CIA, the Bush Administration and as for Bush and Cheney…well, no one knows what they told it because they testified in secret, off the record, not under oath and behind closed doors. It didn’t bother to look at who funded the attacks because that question is of “little practical significance“. Still, the 9/11 Commission did brilliantly, answering all of the questions the public had (except most of the victims’ family members’ questions) and pinned blame on all the people responsible (although no one so much as lost their job), determining the attacks were “a failure of imagination” because “I don’t think anyone could envision flying airplanes into buildings ” except the Pentagon and FEMA and NORAD and the NRO.
>>
>>76106663
>>76105908
>buildings collapse the way they were designed to collapse
Wow.
Why do you lot not understand engineering or physics?
>>
>>76108928
The DIA destroyed 2.5 TB of data on Able Danger, but that’s OK because it probably wasn’t important.

The SEC destroyed their records on the investigation into the insider trading before the attacks, but that’s OK because destroying the records of the largest investigation in SEC history is just part of routine record keeping.

NIST has classified the data that they used for their model of WTC7’s collapse, but that’s OK because knowing how they made their model of that collapse would “jeopardize public safety“.

The FBI has argued that all material related to their investigation of 9/11 should be kept secret from the public, but that’s OK because the FBI probably has nothing to hide.
>>
>>76108741
Do you not remember in the almost immediate aftermath it came out that various government agencies all collectively had the information they would needed to deduce that all the hijackers were in fact terrorists but due to government incompetence and bureaucracy the relevant information wasn't shared?
>>
>>76108976
Osama Bin Laden lived in a cave fortress in the hills of Afghanistan, but somehow got away. Then he was hiding out in Tora Bora but somehow got away. Then he lived in Abottabad for years, taunting the most comprehensive intelligence dragnet employing the most sophisticated technology in the history of the world for 10 years, releasing video after video with complete impunity (and getting younger and younger as he did so), before finally being found in a daring SEAL team raid which wasn’t recorded on video, in which he didn’t resist or use his wife as a human shield, and in which these crack special forces operatives panicked and killed this unarmed man, supposedly the best source of intelligence about those dastardly terrorists on the planet. Then they dumped his body in the ocean before telling anyone about it. Then a couple dozen of that team’s members died in a helicopter crash in Afghanistan.
>>
>>76109009
This is the story of 9/11, brought to you by the media which told you the hard truths about JFK and incubator babies and mobile production facilities and the rescue of Jessica Lynch.

If you have any questions about this story…you are a batshit, paranoid, tinfoil, dog-abusing baby-hater and will be reviled by everyone. If you love your country and/or freedom, happiness, rainbows, rock and roll, puppy dogs, apple pie and your grandma, you will never ever express doubts about any part of this story to anyone. Ever.

This has been a public service announcement by: the Friends of the FBI, CIA, NSA, DIA, SEC, MSM, White House, NIST, and the 9/11 Commission. Because Ignorance is Strength.

https://www.corbettreport.com/?powerpress_pinw=2594-podcast
>>
File: 1464817773074.gif (3 MB, 800x352) Image search: [Google]
1464817773074.gif
3 MB, 800x352
>>76108976
>>76108928
>>76108861

>Being this gullible in thinking that the government could be this competent in covering up something so massive.

Anyone that has worked in the government or had to deal with the government knows a conspiracy of this magnitude would have been discovered by now. Stop giving the Feds so much credit. They can't even collect taxes properly, you think they could coordinate multiple attacks spread across several hours and then keep it hidden for 15 years?
>>
>>76109211
Thats right friend so incompetent that you buy the NIST report in its entirety
>>
File: 1452377321878.jpg (37 KB, 440x386) Image search: [Google]
1452377321878.jpg
37 KB, 440x386
>>76109325
>I will arbitrarily change my argument so that your view must fit my strict criteria for acceptance. Couldn't do it? Hah guess I win again you uneducated sheeple.
>>
>>76109492
oh that right you didnt have an argument to begin with other than "lol tinfoil"

they were able to keep the Manhattan project pretty damn secret and that involved thousands of government and civilian workers
>>
>>76102619
yes
you win!
>>
>>76108741
>government is STILL collecting data even after being exposed

oh but a small group of boxcutter towel heads led by a cave man on dialysis treatment halfway across the world successfully did 9/11 alone right? And one of their passports survived the explosions but none of their bodies did, makes perfect sense. No reason to be even the slightest bit skeptical
>>
>>76108928
So what was the main reason to why WTC was staged?? Covering up insider trading nd invading Iraq??
>>
>>76108861
>>76108928
>>76108976
>>76109009
Doesn't it seem kind of ridiculous to suggest hiding criminal dealings with a massive terrorist attack and then hiding the planning of the massive terrorist attack with bureaucratic smoke screens? Wouldn't it make more sense to just use the bureaucracy to hide the initial criminal dealings? We've seen high level things like that before, it ends with resignations and single digit prison sentences that they only end up serving part of.
>>
File: 1464555693638.jpg (205 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1464555693638.jpg
205 KB, 1280x720
>>76109743
Well it's secret was uncovered when it exploded over Hiroshima you fucking pleb. Not to mention it only had to be a secret for 4-5 years until it could be used.

Was that the best government secret you could bring up? I guess you keep your copypasta just for these threads in an attempt to persuade the soft minded and stupid.
>>
File: giphy.gif (408 KB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
408 KB, 500x280
>>76109797
>>
>>76108663
>A Boeing 767 didn't hit the South tower, it was a cruise missile painted to look like one
Wew lad
>>
>>76110052
>Well it's secret was uncovered when it exploded over Hiroshima you fucking pleb. Not to mention it only had to be a secret for 4-5 years until it could be used.
It also leaked like a sieve due to being riddled with Soviet informers so the initial premise that was it was super secret isn't really true.
>>
File: pentagon_burning[1].jpg (27 KB, 432x283) Image search: [Google]
pentagon_burning[1].jpg
27 KB, 432x283
>>76106199
Notice all those thousands of liters of jet fuel that created the fire inferno in WTC that should have spilled in front of the pentagon but magically did not.

Fucking hell, the grass in front was still green when the first fire trucks arrived.
>>
>>76110052
How about Hoover denying the existence of the Mafia for a decade?

honestly your'e the crazy one trying to tell me that the government is incapable of keep things secret

who is Edward Snowden?
>>
File: 1463952382204.png (793 KB, 781x811) Image search: [Google]
1463952382204.png
793 KB, 781x811
>>76108861
>military combat-trained pilots
>>
>>76107642
Because it was a controlled demolition.

>>76108471
>>76108629
It's all about the oil and Israel weakening it's Arab and Persian neighbors. Gaddafi, Hussein, Assad: all are foes to be conquered by the Jews and America is the hired muscle that does the dirty work.
>>
>>76108928
>Luckily, the news anchors knew who did it within minutes, the pundits knew within hours, the Administration knew within the day
Fucking Al Qaeda claimed it, that's how terrorism works.
>>
File: 1448958979590.jpg (942 KB, 1462x1462) Image search: [Google]
1448958979590.jpg
942 KB, 1462x1462
>>76110469
>This entire post

You sure sound like an idiot without your copypasta.
>>
>>76110509
here ill give you there names and you tell me which ones weren't

John Ogonowski
Victor Saracini
Chic Burlingame
LeRoy Homer
>>
>>76109797
The Pentagon was hit to cover up those investigating Rumsfeld and how the State Dept "misappropriated" $2.3 TRILLION. No one spoke anymore about it after 9/11 and the plane that hit the Pentagon killed most in the very offices what was investigating the matter, and of course the physical evidence was destroyed as well.
>>
File: 1463956909042.png (201 KB, 320x289) Image search: [Google]
1463956909042.png
201 KB, 320x289
>>76110798
Yeah because a pilot's seat is the perfect defensive stance as a retired ex-military man who likely hasn't practised in years
>>
>>76110596
>he doesn't know bin laden was a CIA asset taking the blame to create the image of a terrorist boogeyman

:^)
>>
>>76110785
>smug response

facts are most people believe we haven't been given the entire truth about 9/11... maybe more green text and you'll change the public's mind?
>>
File: KWAxV5U.gif (2 MB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
KWAxV5U.gif
2 MB, 500x280
>>76110882
>None of the family members or close friends of those killed every brought up the fact than an entire department investigating a fraud case and their work was conveniently "destroyed" on 9/11

>Still believing 9/11 was a conspiracy
>>
File: alexjones_animated_3.gif (513 KB, 258x169) Image search: [Google]
alexjones_animated_3.gif
513 KB, 258x169
>>76110973
fuck of Pierce

you should go find out what happened during 7/7
>>
>>76111210
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5EFzG7eVoc
>>
>>76105021
what's the difference?
>>
>>76105874
bush had the best slip ups
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PTiMKsTo-o
>>
any theory that doesn't involve ptech is bunk
>>
>>76109775
>dialysis machine
Not in 2001, you sperg.
>1/2 way around the world
This is nothing new. C2 is conducted from that distance all the time. Osama wasn't just hiding out in caves the whole time. He had an intricate network of comms and operatives.

>>76110798
Do you personally know any "combat trained" pilots? You're using a buzzword to make a point, but it's non-sequitur. The training pilots receive is in evading capture when downed and resisting interrogation techniques; not disarming multiple assailants.

Both of you sound mentally ill and you're not atypical in the truther movement. This is why so many people are still willing to believe the official story.
>>
>>76110404
Compare canada fires with fires, where there is trained fire teams fighting against it.
>>
>>76108975

Building aren't designed to collapse you great imbecile.
>>
>>76110301
>a Boeing 767 went 560 mph at sea level
>a cruise missile can't be mocked to be larger
>>
>>76110052
hiroshima never fucking happened you idiot
>>
File: 7.jpg (148 KB, 1000x621) Image search: [Google]
7.jpg
148 KB, 1000x621
>>
>>76112339
> This is why so many people are still willing to believe the official story.

most don't
Thread replies: 103
Thread images: 26

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.