[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck you /POL/, and i mean it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 9
File: REEEEE.gif (1 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
REEEEE.gif
1 MB, 640x360
FUCK YOU GODDAMMIT

When i started to browse /pol/ for the dank memes I used to believe that we are all equal, that the gender wage gap was real, that feminism is one of the most important issues of our century.
The only redpill i had was about islam, because i was 9 when 9/11 happened and i remember all the tv reports about muslims dancing and shooting in the air cheering for the terrorists

Then i started to watch the /pol/ approved films.
I started it as a joke (and because some movies were actually good), but now i have just finished Brainwash - Hjernevask and i fucking lost it
FUCK YOU
I could have lived a happy life in ignorance, without knowing how deep the rabbit hole goes.
Without knowing that all the tolerance and equality that the media IMPOSES ON US are a fucking "social costruct", to use their own words
that there are indeed differences in the brain and way of thinking of women and men
that races EXIST and there are scientific proofs for it

FUCK YOU AND THANK YOU /POL/
>>
File: hehe.png (15 KB, 477x539) Image search: [Google]
hehe.png
15 KB, 477x539
>>76102328
>I used to take /pol/ as joke but now I believe everything on /pol/
/pol/ is satire, you fell for the the meme.
>>
>>76102328
Mate ur still stuck in the cuck tier.

read some Evola and you wont be so salty.
>>
File: another problem.jpg (67 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
another problem.jpg
67 KB, 640x480
>>76102554

nah not everything, just what i wrote

faggot
>>
>>76102328
>Brainwash - Hjernevask

Ah nice bro, I really liked the one 'Brainwash: Nature or Nurture' (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTF_XVspfDM)

Isn't it good to know these things though? Knowing the truth gives you an edge in navigating the world against leftists, and you don't even need to reveal your power level. Just try to remain calm and collected, hold your cards close to your chest.

You are better off for having this knowledge.
>>
>>76102554
You fell for the "/pol/ is satire" meme.
It maybe was years ago. But not today.
>>
>>76102740

the problem is all the rage and impotence i get every time some politician or VIP pushes for the TOLERANCE and EQUALITY for everyone regardless of race, sex, etc
>>
Stop reposting this shit you posted earlier today you fucking faggot
>>
Wait until you watch this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkQ6J5F01Do
>>
File: photo_2016-03-21_00-24-24.jpg (102 KB, 484x800) Image search: [Google]
photo_2016-03-21_00-24-24.jpg
102 KB, 484x800
>>76102328

also, pic related
>>
>>76103105
>the problem is all the rage and impotence i get every time some politician or VIP pushes for the TOLERANCE and EQUALITY for everyone regardless of race, sex, etc

I feel this same impulse to rage, no question. Perhaps the answer is to limit your exposure to this type of media and focus more on having a healthy and balanced mind? Don't get me wrong, I struggle with this also, but there are plenty of polack's who manage it.
>>
>>76102328
Saw this thread yesterday
Fuck off
>>
>>76103468

RUSSIAN COMMIE !!!!FILTH!!!

...Anddd calm.
>>
>>76103105
>>76103526

I do as well. There is only one way to manage it and that is to silently push for change. I've donated money to Trump, to Milo Yiannopolous, to Amren, to anyone that is helping more people learn the truth and at some point I, too, am going to enter the public stage and help more people along. We're in a community that is ripe to take the millenial generation by storm. You'll feel better when you're in the thick of the activism helping your brothers fight back.
>>
>>76103823

This.
>>
>>76102554
I only wish it were true.
>>
Gas the jews
>>
>>76103513
You should watch "falling down"
Its a great film and pretty redpilled
>>
File: 1442337844260.jpg (23 KB, 373x323) Image search: [Google]
1442337844260.jpg
23 KB, 373x323
>>76102328

I still agree with most of the fiery rants /pol/ spews out most of the time but I tend to be wary of possible "red herring" conspiracy theories that seem to be silently be pushed on us.

I hate Israel but you're fucking retarded if you think the holocaust was faked. Nor was 9/11 an inside job (in a traditional sense at least; it wasn't planned from the ground up by the feds. However, I wouldn't be surprised if it turns out that they deliberately ignored warnings weeks in advance to ensure they would have their excuse to invade Iraq.)
>>
>>76102328

haha, you're weak minded enough to get swayed by these neckbeard beta faggots?

Your life must fucking suck. I've been going on /pol/ ever since day 1 and none of this shit affects me, except to make me laugh.

grow a fucking spine
>>
>>76102328
>AND THANK YOU /POL/
You're welcome senpai.
>>
File: behindthispost.png (262 KB, 491x491) Image search: [Google]
behindthispost.png
262 KB, 491x491
>>76105574

>the one kid who regresses and refuses to acknowledge the basic facts
>heh heh it's j-just satire g-guys
>>
>>76105339

i can agree,
but for the istance of diversity and tolerance that it's the focus of Hjernevask they actually interviews genetists and "social scientists"...

and it turns out the ones that can't prove their claims are the social scientists
more than a few says something along the lines of "it doesn't matter that [insert scientific data] implies these differences in human brains across the races, what is really important is our approach to tolerance and equality"
>>
>>76105339
>I hate Israel but you're fucking retarded if you think the holocaust was faked.

Why don't you get a holocaust thread going and engage the people who say otherwise in discussion? :^)
>>
>>76105339
It's not that holocaust was faked. Holocaust was simply nothing like we're being told it was like.
There was no ''systematic extermination'' of jews. They died of famine due to ally bombings and they died from disease.

The whole gas chambers, ovens and Zyklon B hoax has been debunked. It doesn't mean that the nazis didn't mistreat people. It means that most of what you're told is completely false allied propaganda.
>>
File: a fucking leaf.jpg (174 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
a fucking leaf.jpg
174 KB, 2000x1000
>>76105574

tell me about the weed, maplenigger
>>
File: 1454681865596.jpg (24 KB, 311x295) Image search: [Google]
1454681865596.jpg
24 KB, 311x295
>>76105957

Fun fact: After the Nazi concentration camps were secured by the allies, they liberated all the prisoners EXCEPT the homosexuals, who were forced to remain inside.
>>
>>76102328
You are like a little baby, whatch this...
>>
>>76106257
SUCC
>>
>>76102328
oh boy, years since I saw hjernevask now.
Good show. it's funny how SJW say he was ignoring real science and pushed fake science with good editing
>>
>>76102328

Maybe if you were lucky you could have lived a happy life in ignorance but your children could not, and if you tried to avoid this by not having children you're guaranteed to end your life abused by Muslims in an old folk's home. A clear eyed view of the world is the only way to move forward.
>>
>>76102328
Islam was my initial redpill too
Thx based Allah and Merkel, I'm a fullblown nationalist now.
>>
>>76102554
fpbp
>>
File: Pol is satire...right.png (157 KB, 1844x871) Image search: [Google]
Pol is satire...right.png
157 KB, 1844x871
>>76102554
>/pol/ is satire
Hi JIDF.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.