[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Endorsements in the United Kingdom European Union membership
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: UMADamhedajhad.jpg (36 KB, 320x285) Image search: [Google]
UMADamhedajhad.jpg
36 KB, 320x285
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Endorsements_in_the_United_Kingdom_European_Union_membership_referendum,_2016

STAY:
-Pretty much the entire UK government including PM David Cameron
-The main UK political parties
-CEO's of major companies and big business people
-Thinktanks, professors, various professionals and leaders in their respective fields, etc

Leave:
-David Icke
-Alex Jones
-The BNP
-The Communist Party
-Monster Raving Loony Party
-Nigel Farage
-Various crusty town councillors nobody has ever heard of
>>
So the establishment vs the people?
>>
>>76101947
nice flag nice
>>
File: 1444905282095.png (401 KB, 807x593) Image search: [Google]
1444905282095.png
401 KB, 807x593
>>76101503
you forgot THE PEOPLE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHLqfkU_0xA&ab_channel=PastTV
>>
>>76101947
>>76102130

David Icke and some parties which get 1% of the vote are "the people"?
>>
>>76101503
> Pretty much the entire Tory Government

Nope. Backbenchers are basically in rebellion, so is half the cabinet.
>>
>>76102239

Most of the people who matter say stay, does it matter if the MP for south smibbilybibbilyshire disagrees when nobody has ever heard of them?
>>
>>76101947
do you get a vote on this? i've never seen this kind of brit before
>>
>>76102225
How about the 4.3 million votes people gave to UKIP and the 3.5 million they gave to Eurosceptic Tories in the last Euro elections? The fact that turnout was at 35% goes to show you how people feel about this ridiculous institution.

The EU is not there for you or me. The EU is there to remove power from you and me. It's there for big business, big banks and the political elites. People recognise this on an intuitive level. Most people don't even know who these people are, they never voted on them, they never considered the merits of their policies and decided for themselves if they wanted to be ruled by them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lp6FZ-V8w_8
>>
Didn't the Queen endorse Leave?
>>
>>76102791
I'm just here on business. I'm English.
>>
we are still crashing this union with no survivors
>>
>>76102835
She's officially neutral politically, but it's rumoured that in private she doesn't much like it.
>>
>>76102835
Supposedly she got into an argument with Nick Clegg over the EU but she never endorsed it because she isn't supposed to publicly express her political views.
>>
File: Trapped.jpg (482 KB, 1963x1309) Image search: [Google]
Trapped.jpg
482 KB, 1963x1309
>>76101503
you missed out Trump for the pro-Brexit side http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/may/05/donald-trump-brexit-uk-leaving-european-union
>>
>>76101503
>-The Communist Party
Kek
>>
>>76102900
>I'm just here on business. I'm English.
BVI... here on business.

"Business"

Come on, m8. We are all anonymous here, you can say you are hiding money somewhere on the island.
>>
>>76103121
>trump is pro-brexit
>nige barraged shillary and complimented trump
special relationship 2.0?
>>
>>76103340
Well we Brits are known for financial "services" these days.
>>
>>76103435
Imagine Nige taking Trump for a night out around the pubs after a leave win boys, that pissup would be legendary.
>>
>>76101503

>>76101503

Hey if globalists corporations and their political lackeys think you should cede your country's sovereignty to a multinational bureaucracy then you definitely should do it. Can't think of any negatives here.
>>
>>76101503
>UK government
Public hate that the government is paying for propaganda
>Main UK political parties
Most of the public fully hate one and accept the other with distaste. Both have plenty of opposition and are falling apart.
This opposition matters because it means that the government no longer gets to run anything it wants through Parliament and has to give up space to the brexiters, especially Boris, who is the most liked politician aside from Nige.
>CEOs and big business people
Over 100 CEO's are pro-brexit, most CFOs say it makes no difference in their acquisititions, expansion and other future plans, and big investors like the Norwegian Sovereign Wealth Fund have said that their plans to invest in the UK would continue if we left.
Also >>>>Big business
>Thinktanks and muh academia
paid off from EU intelligentsia funds shouting orders at the little people from their ivory towers.
Nobody cares about them

Now get to fuck with ye, Patrick (((O'Goldberg!)))
>>
File: hwtAiBN.jpg (235 KB, 663x479) Image search: [Google]
hwtAiBN.jpg
235 KB, 663x479
>>76101503
sage
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.