[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
United States of America, where you can; >Drive at 15 but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: onesheet.jpg (53 KB, 387x580) Image search: [Google]
onesheet.jpg
53 KB, 387x580
United States of America, where you can;

>Drive at 15 but you have to wait until you are 18 to vote.
>Where you can only have sex at 18 and drink at 21.
>Where you carry a gun in public, but not a bottle of alcohol
>Where soldiers, that go to poor countries and do nothing, but jerk off and scare innocent people are seen as heroes and Police officers that risk their lives fighting criminals everyday are seen as pigs
>Where you have to pay alimony to your ex-wife even if you don't have kids
>Where there are more McDonald stores than Libraries
>Where there are more people on government benefits for being too fat than gym members
>Where fireworks are illegal and flamethrowers are not
>Where paying to have sex is a crime, unless you film it
>Where you can find fried butter in most restaurants, but not a salad
>Where boys can go into girls bathroom
>Where houses are built with shitty wood instead of bricks and concrete
>>
>>76099653
>>Where you can find fried butter in most restaurants, but not a salad
this one isn't true but the rest are spot-on.

>Brazil, where you get brutally killed for anything from drugs to losing or winning a soccer game
>>
>>76099653
In the US you can largely do what you want because our government is defined by its own limitation and our police are not bribe-soliciting criminals. We have presumption of innocence.
Almost everywhere else you are a de facto enemy of the state who has escaped the Eye of Sauron up to when you get caught.
>>
>>76099653

>brazil
>>
>>76100832
>US
>>
>>76099653
>Where you have to pay alimony to your ex-wife even if you don't have kids
Rarely happens anymore. Only with celebs. If you pay alimony it's because your wife wasn't working before you married her and that's on you for buying into 1950's meme magic or marrying a lazy slob.
>Where you can find fried butter in most restaurants, but not a salad
False.
>Where houses are built with shitty wood instead of bricks and concrete
Not in my all white suburb
>Drive at 15 but you have to wait until you are 18 to vote.
Driving age is actually 16 and you can vote at 17 if you know the laws.
>Where there are more McDonald stores than Libraries
More private businesses than public ones in a capitalistic society. Hmm makes you wonder senpai.
>Where you carry a gun in public, but not a bottle of alcohol
Only if that bottle is open. Even if it is, if you have it in a bag you're good to go
Fuck off HUHUEHUEHUEHEUE
>>
File: 1436862449047.jpg (12 KB, 296x266) Image search: [Google]
1436862449047.jpg
12 KB, 296x266
>>76099653
I'm not going to bother greentexting all of that shit but pretty much all of it is wrong.
>>
>>76100266
>eye of sauron

Kek
>>
>>76101394
>Argentina
>White
>Falkland
>Part of Argentina
O I am laffin
>>
File: 1464498725190.png (162 KB, 812x727) Image search: [Google]
1464498725190.png
162 KB, 812x727
>>76101394
>>
>>76099653
T. communist scum
>>
>>76099653
>Police officers that risk their lives fighting criminals everyday are seen as pigs
>>76099653
Other than crimes of violence or property destruction the police should fuck off. Sending in swat teams for local ordinances or to make sure bars have liquor licenses, shooting innocent pets on property they don't belong at in the first place etc. is why they are considered pigs.
>>
File: godfatherbabymonster.jpg (102 KB, 500x828) Image search: [Google]
godfatherbabymonster.jpg
102 KB, 500x828
>>76099653
Based Brazil
>>Where you can find fried butter in most restaurants, but not a salad
this one isn't true but the rest are spot-on.
>>
>>76099653
That's the price of freedom my hue friend.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.