[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ I want to be pro life but I just cannot refute this image.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 29
File: IMG_19111.jpg (163 KB, 569x800) Image search: [Google]
IMG_19111.jpg
163 KB, 569x800
/pol/ I want to be pro life but I just cannot refute this image. hold me
>>
>>76098692
Then why don't we start mandatorily taking bodily organs from the dead, it'll keep the Muslims out too. Out of fear.
>>
>>76098692

It's okay to be reasonable and be somewhere in the middle.

Sometime's abortion is necessary - but abusing abortions to fuck freely is murder.
>>
>pregnancy somehow imposes a lack of body autonomy

No one forces women to get fucking pregnant and if they do then that is an exception to pro life in my book
>>
>>76098931

Also I didn't read the picture so if this is a b8 thread, you did not get me.
>>
>>76098692
I never gave a shit about them aborting their retard liberal babies but my deal is I don't want to be their pimp and pay for it via taxes.
>>
>>76098692
The counter argument being that a child in the womb has as much of a right to its life and sovereignty as the woman.
>>
If you had already given blood and the bag of it was hanging there dripping unto your sister, you couldn't decide to take it back and you're damn right hospital security and the police would use force to stop you.
>>
>>76098692
Personally I feel that abortion is only necessary when the world would be better without that person's existence. Like a bastard-child, deformed child, an interracial child or a rape-baby.
>>
great point, so in the analogy of the OP, having sex is the equivalent of agreeing to donate your organs?
>>
You surrender your right to bodily autonomy when you allow a man shoot semen into your pussy. How is this difficult for liberals to understand?

I'm not even staunchly pro-life, and I certainly don't mind minority and to-be-impoverished fetuses being aborted because it's better in the long run for the nation-state, but this argument is easily refuted.
>>
>>76099239
In summary this and
>>76099208
>>
>>76098692
That's a shitty analogy because the woman has to get pregnant in order to abort. A better analogy would be to push your sister off a tall building and then complaining that you have to go to jail. Abortion after willingly risking getting pregnant is murder, abortion after rape is not.
>>
>>76098931
>i just want a little bit of murder

dumbass

The child is not part of womens body. The child is its own unique individual. It is in there because YOU DECIDED to have sex with someone. You know the consequences of what might happen by doing the act, now you have to take responsibility. The only scenario where is justifiable to kill the baby is if the baby represents a serious threat to the life of the mother. Then that would be self defense. But from the literature i have read, pregnancies where that happens are almost statistically insignificant
>>
You do realize abortion keeps the nogger population down right
>>
>>76099352
>abortion after rape is not murder

Yeah, it still is. If I tie you to another person via a metal chain against your will, you are still a murderer if you decide to kill that person tied to you.

I'm all for abortion, though. Since it is mostly niggers getting them.
>>
>>76098692

This only applies since you aren't responsible for your sister's life. The pregnant mother is, baring rape. She assumed responsibility and waived pure bodily autonomy when she spread her legs. Assumption of risk. This argument in OPs image always will be and ways has been stupid.
>>
>>76098912
but goy, that is against judaic law, you ant-semiteā„¢
>>
Abortion is only okay when the pregnancy resulted in rape, or if the baby will have a disability of some kind.

Otherwise it's degeneracy. You should only have sex if you're willing to accept the potential consequences of having sex, such as becoming a parent.
>>
>>76099458
>>76099458
murder is murder dummy. the reason why niggers are niggers is exactly because of two things. abortion + welfare. get rid of those and blacks would be like they were in the fifties
>>
File: excuse you.jpg (13 KB, 400x384) Image search: [Google]
excuse you.jpg
13 KB, 400x384
if you dont want to give up your bodily autonomy, dont fucking get pregnant you dumb cunt
>>
File: questions, questions everywhere.jpg (148 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
questions, questions everywhere.jpg
148 KB, 1024x768
>>76098692
It all depends on what "soul" means to you, when you boil it right down.
Is there a thing that goes into a growing fetus that makes it a person, if so when? Is the potential for growth into a fully formed conscious person enough reason to ensure it has a chance at a future, if so does that begin the moment of initial cell division or at some point along gestation - for instance when the brain first begins forming or the first heartbeat?
What's the transition moment from replicating cells to 'alive', and how can you determine it?
I have answers to none of these really, and over the past few years I've slid from "fuck it, if you're willing to abort you shouldn't parent anyway" to "okay yeah but that's still a partial baby, there's really a sense of a thing having been lost here" with no real hard line anywhere with compelling arguments for opposing stances both feeling somewhat correct.
>>
>>76098692
more stupidity. great.

the thing about babies growing inside another human, is that both are human. intentionally or not, you chose to have the baby. only exception is rape.

if i invite a stranger into my home, promising i will not harm him and i just intent to offer him a glass of water, harming him is not suddenly justified because that he is on my property.

you chose to have a baby, either through a conscious choice, or idiotic carelessness. regardles, the baby is now you responsibility.

with that said, i believe abortion is morally wrong, but should none the less be allowed AS LONG AS I DONT HAVE TO PAY FOR IT.
>>
>>76099451
>It is in there because YOU DECIDED to have sex with someone.

Not necessarily. Rape babies exist. And there have been stranger occurrences of women getting pregnant from coming in contact with semen by accident or in ways unintended. Rare, but it happens.
>>
>forcing parents to provide for and not neglect their children is an invasion of their bodily autonomy because it requires them to work and lose sleep
>>
>>76098692
>what YOU view as another human life
>debatable claim in early stages of pregnancy
Stopped reading there what a dumbass ass contradictory fuck
I would love to know how that fucker got here, where they printed out? Or were they born through "debatable" pregnancy that have THEM life
>>
>>76099208
Having sex in this country requires more paperwork.
>>
>>76099553
Someone crashes into you and makes you lose control of your car and go into the pedestrian lane kill somene in the process. The one to blame is the other guy not you.

The raped woman never chose to get pregnant and has the right to choose what to do with her body. You cannot just protect the rights of the kid and tell the woman that her rights don't matter. Leave the decision to her.
>>
File: 1464715660529.jpg (77 KB, 690x460) Image search: [Google]
1464715660529.jpg
77 KB, 690x460
Using abortions as a form of contraceptive (which is what every disgusting liberal, college aged white woman wants nowadays) is absolutely fucking disgusting and no amount of spin on the subject will ever change my stance on this. Abortions to clear out rape pregnancies (which RARELY if ever happen) or children with guaranteed disabilities? Sure, but for some reason bitches seem to really really REALLY want to use a clinical procedure to kill a fetus as a form of birth control and its just downright gross.
>>
>9 months
yes
>against their will
no
>>
>>76099781
there is a objective purely naturalist definition of when a new human being is formed. thats when the sperm and egg dnas meet and form the first unique human being. thats an objective definition of when life starts. no need to bring "soul" into question. Successfully fecundated eggs then release a chemical that is picked up by the mothers uterus. this causes the endometrium to grab the zygote and starts developing into a fetus. Thats the first sign that we know so far that the person is alive.
>>
>>76098692
Once you argue what this kind of whores you lost, women should only shut up and if they don't want we should replace them what more willing women.
>>
I was forced to take one philosophy class in college, this story is basically the "famous violinist" argument, stating that you are the only person in the world who can donate some organ or blood to save a famous violinist, although you probably would be pressured to donate due to society at the end of the day its your body and you have the right to deny any part of your body to sustain another life. its a pro-choice argument. i'm for pro-choice because honestly the world is overpopulated and having little shit skins running around isnt going to make the world better.
>>
File: 1364013504771.gif (308 KB, 300x169) Image search: [Google]
1364013504771.gif
308 KB, 300x169
>>76099451
>It is in there because YOU DECIDED to have sex with someone
>>
alright listen up

WHY is it not ok to abort?

>it's human
So? It's not contributing anything to society, and if someone wants to abort it it's probably because they know they can't raise a child.
>>
>>76098692
>he thinks mothers wouldn't donate blood to save their own children's lives

into the trash
>>
>>76099832

The number of rape babies compared the the number of "I dont like him any more so its rape" babies is startling.
>>
>>76100109
bait

WHY is it not ok to kill criminals, niggers, and illegals who are not contributing to society?
>>
>>76099832
nonchild idiot detected. getting pregnant is much more difficult than you think. Besides, there are other things a woman can do to avoid pregnancy. rape kits are supposed to suppress the release of an egg, thus avoiding pregnancy.
>>
>>76099625

I doubt that would work at all. Blacks in the fifties were not really more responsible or hard working. They just looked better due to the clothing and hair styles of that time. They were still popping out more mouths then they could feed. And with current culture and it removing personal responsibility and improvement, there is no way things would improve if you made things harder for them.
>>
>>76099781
welcome to the wonderful world of biology, where binary states are nearly non extant. enjoy your legions of undying angry naked monkeys trying to polarize all of it
>>
>>76099832
The baby didnt decide to be fathered by a rapist either
>>
>>76099352
>he thinks women can be trusted with a rape exception to abortion
>he thinks they won't ruin a man's life to get out of responsibility

false rape accusations would skyrocket if that were official policy
>>
On a moral ground abortion is obviously wrong. But given that the vast majority of abortions are done by blacks/hispanics, I am pro-choice. The black population would be significantly larger if not for abortion.
>>
>>76100214
I don't know, why?
>>
>>76098692
Abortion denies the fetus its body autonomy, but that's not the point - being pregnant is a punishment for being a retarded slut and they deserve to live through the punishment.
>>
oh and for the record
>you accepted the responsability
its also a parents responsability to raise children to make smart decisions. I agree in some part with these statments but not in whole because not only the exceptions but of the deplorable state of sex education in murica. Most pro lifers are also anticondom and anti birth control.

they worked for years, lobbying millions or more to get america to teach only abstinance education and are in part also responsible for the abortions. you cant have it both ways.
>>
Reminder that more people aren't organ donors because Evangelicals think that you need to be completely whole to be resurrected during the final judgement
>>
>>76100087
>muh impossible rape case scenarios justify abortion

pregnancy through rape is almost unheard of. And I'm talking about getting fucked by some nigro with a knife on the neck type of rape. not raped by your husband or boyfriend.

if you were raped, use the rape kit, and still get pregnant then too bad. which potentially could be like a couple of cases a year. you cannot kill another human being
>>
>>76100226

Getting pregnant is not that difficult. If it was, then you wouldn't have so many "surprise" or unplanned babies happening.

And no suppression method is 100%. Nor does it handle the whole rape issue. The woman is still pregnant against her will. There was nothing she could do to avoid it.
>>
>>76098692
I want to be pro life but want medical safety and am okay with abortion as genocide (keeping the black criminal population small). Black people are not capable of controlling themselves, and, without abortion, would grow like they do in Catholic parts of Africa. The blacks who do behave themselves are almost always militant Christians and so voluntary abortion does not apply to them -- this is better than imposing it.
>>
>>76100348
bait

There is no such thing as definite proof of someone not contributing and never will, as the future is always unsure.

From an ethical standpoint, needlessly taking a life is not moral, unless you are a fanatic of [religion].

From a physical standpoint, it would cause so much terror and problem that the society which implemented it would need a sure-fire way of controlling the citizens, or collapse.

From a modern standpoint, it would make you so many enemies, internationally and local, that you would be isolated from any other state, if not declared war upon.

From a logical standpoint, it is completely fine, as they are not contributing to society as are nothing but a malus. The world, however, is not logical. That is a pill of the red color.
>>
>>76099625

50's blacks were only more obedient because they were scared of whites and acting our of turn. In their own areas they were still typical niggers. Ghettos are not new.
>>
>>76100241
>i dont know anything about anything the post

idiot. just look at the standard of life of blacks back then. black families were a common thing. now the most dangerous place for a black person is inside the mothers womb. half of blacks are born to single mothers, a lot of them are in prison or have criminal records. blacks were not like this. Granted im not saying they are going to be special geniuses either, but at least they were decent folk
>>
>>76100504
I've raped at least 2 women. I can see it happening.
>>
>>76100513
abstinence is a hundred percent effective dummy. the rape issue as i said is insignificant. its like saying why we dont have bathrooms for transgender freaks
>>
Reasoning: All people, even the dead, have bodily autonomy. Pregnant women have just as much bodily autonomy as anyone else. Ergo it's okay to abort unborn children.

Error: Overlooks the fact that human life begins at conception. Aborting an unborn child strips them of their bodily autonomy.

Summasummarum: Pro-life cunt still refusing to view unborn children as human beings. "Just a clump a cells". "Not self-aware". "Not even conscious". etc etc.
>>
>>76098692
I don't think pregnancies happens the same way as a car accident, that is, in a completely uncontrollable and unpredictable manner, but I'll bite.

If giving your consent to have your organs taken when you die is surrending your right to bodily autonomy, then you've surrended your rights as you gave consent to have a penis inserted in you.
The keyword here is "consent"

When you are aborting, you're already far beyond the point where you gave consent.

Also, sure, no one would force you to give your blood to your dying innocent little sister, but if you don't, at that point you would just be considered a monster. It's more like a moral duty.
>>
>>76100109
>WHY is it not ok to abort?

Because adoption is an option
>>
>>76100805
you should be executed then
>>
File: 1464042567976.png (133 KB, 549x712) Image search: [Google]
1464042567976.png
133 KB, 549x712
>>76098692
That guy compared giving blood or donating your organs with pregnancy and some wiered interpretation of bodily autonomy.

He uses examples of NOT doing something/being passive about someone dying (sister).

Abortion on the other hand is ACTIVELY killing off another humans being.

That is like: "Hey you are tied to me via this chain. This goes against my bodily autonomy.
>chops head off

Holy shit man that guy is actually justifying amoral, even evil actions - or evil not acting. Also he defends denial of assistance and
failure to render assistance (in an emergency) which are crimes you get punished for.

How can aynone fall for some amoral libtard fucker...
>>
File: 1404662941462.jpg (79 KB, 501x341) Image search: [Google]
1404662941462.jpg
79 KB, 501x341
They had sex, sex makes babies.
They think it's an accident, so they kill the baby.
If I accidentally kill somebody, I'm charged with manslaughter.

Also, I hate that idea that fetuses aren't humans in their early development. It's not like they're going to magically turn into a lizard, they're going to grow up and look like the rest of us. I also hear the argument that, "They're just a bundle of cells!", well what are you, what am I, of nothing more than a bundle of cells.

Women truly are inherently malicious.
>>
>>76100834
What are you a faggot? abstinence never works just use the state of texas as an example for it.
>>
>>76100109
Why is it not ok to execute the homeless?

Why is it just not ok to kill people who are viewed as a net loss for society, in general?
>>
File: abortion-mostly-used-by-blacks.jpg (451 KB, 800x1036) Image search: [Google]
abortion-mostly-used-by-blacks.jpg
451 KB, 800x1036
>>76098692
>I want to be pro life
but then I remembered that means more niggers.
>>
>>76098999

The picture is a sensible refutation to the retardedness of pro lifers though.
>>
>>76099936
Nigger lover.
>>
File: costanza.jpg (19 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
costanza.jpg
19 KB, 400x400
>>76098692

>nobody can force me to give blood to save someone's life

And nobody should, you fucking retard.
>>
>they MUST sacrifice their bodily autonomy for 9 months
How in the fuck does that have to do with "bodily autonomy"? It's not like the baby is going to steal her kidney. Anyone who has sex is taking responsibility for the consequences thereafter.
Using this as an argument for abortion is like arguing for amputating your arm because you broke your wrist.
Not to mention why her "autonomy" supercedes her child's.
>>
There is nothing to refute.

The image is comparing something that is not a pregnancy... to pregnancy.

All you have to say is "forcing blood donation is not the same thing as a pregnancy."
>>
>>76098931
But that doesn't happen. No one gets abortions as a form of contraceptive. Think about how retardedly expensive and impractical that is. Then consider that most people who get abortions are broke in the first place. I'm not saying it never happens, but I would assume its exceedingly rare
>>
>>76100513
There's always ways to avoid it.

Women who get raped usually put themselves in the place and position to get raped.

Stay the fuck away from dodgy places and you'll be fine.

Always carry a weapon. Always be attentive. Don't present your body visually in an appealing way.

Bitches always want their cake and to eat it too.
>>
>>76101024
it worked before we had this culture of glorying fornication. Believe it or not, like five or six decades ago and before, it was very rare to have sex before marriage
>>
>>76100109
WHY is it not ok to kill ramdom people for selfish reasons?
>>
>>76098692
so a dead corpse should have more "bodily autonomy" than a living fetus?
>>
>>76100922
Thankfully I'm a man
>>
>>76098692
are you retarded mate she does not address the argument
you're not choosing whether or not to save a life, you're choosing to murder someone.
>>
>>76101137
im pretty sure the nigger population would be the same but less degenerate if abortion was illegal
>>
>>76101217
>There's always ways to avoid it.
Not being a degenerate, trashy coal burner or nigress is a good start. Stop acting like more niglets and mulattoes are a good thing.
>>
File: 1462666701603.png (52 KB, 470x359) Image search: [Google]
1462666701603.png
52 KB, 470x359
>>76101217
The best thing about the "what about rape victims - they need uncomplicated abortion" argument is...THAT NOT EVEN 1 FUCKING % OF ALL ABORTIONS ARE RAPE VICTIMS!
>>
>bodily autonomy
>not applicable to the state! ;:^)

again and again...
>>
>>76100721

The standard of life back then was not that great. The thing is segregation hid a lot of the bigger issues away from whites. Nothing will look that bad from a distance. Ghettos were still a thing. Public assistance was still a thing. Having kids you couldn't properly feed and care for was a thing. Downplaying education was a thing.
>>
>>76101295
Bullshit.
Like not having abortion available will make up for the niggers sub-70 IQ.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBqjZ0KZCa0

It's like spaying an neutering a dog or cat. They are incapable of acting well on their own.
>>
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 482x380) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 482x380
>>76098692

If you believe that a developing child in the womb is a human being, than you are violating their bodily autonomy by aborting them. If you don't believe that, why even give a shot about abortion?
>>
>>76101204
>Literally doesn't know what bodily autonomy means
Bodily autonomy doesn't mean you have a right to keep all the shit in your body, you retard. It means you have a right to control your body. So when an external force, in this case the federal government, tries to tell you what you can and can't do with it, your bodily autonomy is being infringed
>>
>>76101217
before womens "liberation" rape cases were scandalous, comparable to murder. but now women are put into this situations where they are more likely to be abused.
>>
>really makes you think
Is this thread bait?
>>
>>76101246
It is called having sex without people like your priest or your parents finding out about it. Great grampa did it grampa did it and my dad did it. Sex was just kept under the rug before that time because the preachers said it was a sin.
>>
>>76101216
>but that doesn't happen, no one does it cuz it's too costly
>even tho the people who I'm now admitting do do it, are broke because they do it
>I'm not saying they don't do it, it's just rare

Don't think I've ever seen anyone contradict themselves that much in one post.
>>
File: 8521532632.png (188 KB, 311x322) Image search: [Google]
8521532632.png
188 KB, 311x322
People who are pro-life are pro-niggers

all there is to it
>>
>>76098692
Reason to be pro-choice attached
>>
>>76098692
I wish people did not have abortions, because it is easily avoidable with contraception - but I have read once that a woman thought abortion is a reasonable way of birth control, which I am disgusted by.
I never understood why abortion was such a big topic in America but I believe it is partly because of how religious some Americans are and the stance on contraception (see the women mentioned above). It is also worth noting that America has a much higher rate of HIV, which could also be avoided by using condoms.

But back to abortion: I wish people would not rely on it, but I would never support forcing a women to have a child of a rapist or one that she can in the end not effort. On the same note: No Doctor ever should have to perform an abortion against his or her own will. If we grant the liberty to abortions to women we must alos grant the doctors the right to refuse.
>>
But it's okay to force people to redistribute their wealth
>>
>>76101555
This is reason enough anon.
>>
>>76098692
Exactly what point is this image trying to convey?

That they wouldn't save their sister from dying?

Wow.. really makes me think.. I'm thinking so hard right now..
>>
>>76100834

It only takes a handful of cases to get a law created or changed. The rape issue won't be insignificant after one sad, heartfelt case makes the news and people demand change to help the poor girl/woman.

It's similar to the transgender issue. One person gets beat up due to being different and suddenly laws need to be changed to protect them. It doesn't matter that they make up less than a tenth of a percent of the population, they still need laws to help them. It also doesn't matter that the laws causes problems for the 99.99% of people, it still needs to be made and followed.
>>
>>76098692
False equivalency and personal responsibility. You have to responsibility for a sibling, but you are responsible for a life that you created. Whatever though. They'll perform mental gymnastics to get out of it guilt free. Because selfishness is applauded in our culture now.
>>
>>76101477
>I crawl up inside your asshole
>"Get out of my asshole, there's for Jamawl only!"
>Nope, if you try to get rid of me, you're infringing on muh rights
>I proceed to live inside your asshole for months
>>
>>76098692
I'm pretty sure that might be a fallacy (false equivalence?), but in any case, then "bodily autonomy" should be reduced. What justification is there for letting a person die of completely preventable means?

That's not the issue however. The issue is that abortion is murder, plain and simple. Unless something incredibly out of the ordinary occurs, a pregnancy WILL result in a child. I don't understand how killing a baby in a early development stage is different than killing a child slightly later on.
>>
>>76098988
>no one forces women to get pregnant
>rape and rape what is rape
>>
>>76099208
>Being this retarded

OP says that banning abortion is exactly like getting forced to donate organs/blood.
They take away your choise because of politicals or religious nonsense
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjCs_gvImyw
>>
>>76098692
Im pro-life but I dont believe that the government is allowed to regulate or fund things like abortion clinics
>>
>>76101744
A fetus does not crawl inside a woman's womb. This comparison is nonsense. Still you made me laugh.
>>
>>76101702
>Mental gymnastics
Oh yeah, that's rich
>Sperm meets egg
>Is now one cell
>"THIS IS A FULL HUMAN BEAN WITH CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS!!!"
>>
>>76101483
Your infringing on the rights of another body, retard.

Besides, no one is forcing women to let guys dump loads in their pussy, are they?

Grow up.
>>
>>76101702
what if you don't want to create that life anon? what if you can't be responsible for it? disabled, etc
>>
>>76101897
Nope, sperm does
>>
>>76101246

People also got married at earlier ages, and the concept of being a loyal wife still existed. Unless you kill feminism you can't go back to those times.
>>
>>76101906
>what is rape
>can someone tell me what rape is
>>
Read Don Marquis' "Why Abortion is Immoral" to find counterarguments to the OP.
>>
>>76100805
What
>>
>>76101808
>What is statistically insignificant
>>
>>76101906
see
>>76101902

And I'm the one who needs to grow up? You're the one going through literal mental gymnastics to convince yourself your right about something literally because "muh feels"
>>
>>76101902
Yes because nearly all characteristics that child or adult it will become is already harwired. Eye color, hair color, voicetone, even basic personality traits etc.
>>
>>76101902
There needs to be a line drawn *somewhere* to identify what being a Human being means. Is it at conception? Is it at birth? Is it at 5? Is it at 18?

It's arbitrary and artifical. We need to set it somewhere though. And we need to be fair and responsible about it.
>>
>>76100805
why are there rapists on 4chan
4channers are the kindest, bravest, warmest, most wonderful human beings I've ever known in my life.
i'm so hurt and confused
>>
>>76101808
>a child made through no fault of its own doesn't deserve life
Sure, I feel bad for the mom, but it doesn't justify murder.
>>
>>76101929
Sperm is not a fetus.

Human biology 101 m8

also no argument, you can actually prevent semen from getting into you pussy.
>>
File: 1388896496598.gif (992 KB, 389x259) Image search: [Google]
1388896496598.gif
992 KB, 389x259
>>76102121
>DNA is a human being
Stop, you're embarrassing yourself
>>
>>76101965
Please, provide me with the number of rapes that end up in pregnancies and we'll cross reference that with the number of abortions by whores who can't keep cocks out of their cavernous cunts.
>>
>my discomfort for nine months outweighs another human's right to life
Entitlement: the Post
>>
Ok so here is the deal. There are many contraceptives out there nowadays, abortion being one of them, that there should be no reason to have unwanted pregnancies. With that being said, abortion should not be used as normal ways of contraception, only in emergent situations or in certain legal matters, rape (and I mean real rape not 'I feel bad after sleeping with this guy' rape) and children conceived out of incest.

Now, there are two sides of the equation here. Women can have UDIs inserted, take birth control pills, etc.. There is no reason from a woman's perspective to say there is an unwanted pregnancy. If a woman wants to get pregnant, she will get pregnant. And any sane woman who does not want to get pregnant, she will take whatever precaution she needs to prevent that from happening.

Now, I am not saying that it is 100% the woman's prerogative to use contraceptives. Men are the other half of this equation. Wear and damn condom, pull out, or do both dammit. As a man, and I did not take the precautions to protect myself from knocking up a girl, I would be partly responsible for this, whether it be girlfriend, wife, or one-night stand. I understand that I will probably be called every insult for posting this (cuck, white knight, insert insult here), but I don't give a fuck it's my opinion motherfuckers. This is just my two cents as some advice and my knowledge for the lads and grills of /pol/.
>>
I am willing to bet most people on this planet are somewhere in the middle.
>>
>>76101808
>Rape abortions
>not even 1% of all abortions

NOT AN ARGUMENT!
>>
>>76098692
Become an evictionist
>>
>>76098692
Wow really makes you think i guess im a #meatlogforhilldawg now
>>
File: Screenshot_20160604-152152.png (458 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160604-152152.png
458 KB, 1080x1920
>>76101902
Its an egg that will, without any intervention, become a child. A child which you kill by aborting.
>>
>>76102259
Additionally, while her point is correct that no one can force her to give blood, that's a passive allowance of death. Her killing an unborn child is active murder.
>>
>>76102061
1/6 women experience rape anon
https://www.rainn.org/get-information/statistics/sexual-assault-victims
>>
holy shit this made pol go fucking nuclear k-e-k
>>
File: 1464690975699.gif (3 MB, 442x366) Image search: [Google]
1464690975699.gif
3 MB, 442x366
>>76102222
Ok fucker, when is it a human being?

>Wen its bron dude

Also a single fucking cell is an organsim by itself and considered life.
>>
If a bitch can't even afford feeding herself, why the fuck would you want her to have a kid that she can't afford? JEWS. Jews want this, they can provide that bitch with money, obviously through credit cards/welfare. So they can continue to sink economy
>>
>>76098931
You only get one abortion every five years
>>
>>76102422
that's a miscarriage, not an aborted fetus just fyi
>>
Notice how every hot little example they give is some sort of tragedy or accident, and not an instance involving personal responsibility/stupid choices? That's because they're delusional and still think that MOST people are against abortions even in cases of rape/incest/mother's life in danger. The only thing left to fight for is free abortions whenever you want. It's a non-issue being milked by a movement with nothing left to fight for.
>>
>>76102209
I can't tell if this is bait or if your literally retarded. Either way, I'm gonna stop replying
>>
>>76102443
>valuing money over human life
Who is the Jew here?
>>
>>76102177
Sorry bro but deserve doesn't factor into life. Every second of existence is a struggle. Your biology must force itself to continually function like a non-stop car engine your entire life, and if you don't fill it up with the fuel it needs, you die.

Every breath is earned by your lungs expanding and contracting. Every step and heartbeat by your will to drink water, and eat food. This isn't something anyone deserves to experience. It's something one earns, despite it being forced upon us.
>>
>>76102496
Yeah, do something constructive. Suck your own cock and choke on your cum.
>>
>>76102177
>day after pills are murder
>we must force women to bear their rapists' children, because muh morality
>>
>>76102484
It just proves that a fetus with 3 months is a live human.
>>
>>76102485
All they want is to absolve themselves of responsibility. It all boils down to

>muh dick/pussy feel good

Get on a human level bitch, and quit constantly enduldging in your piggish pleasures.

Fucking apes.
>>
>>76098692
Oh, get over yourself already. You are killing a life for the sake of convenience. What you are doing is viciously cruel to the thing that would soon have been a born human.
>>
>>76102382
Was just updated to be 1 in 3 actually. The numbers are made up and just like the kikeocaust, they steadily rise every time it's mentioned.
>>
>>76102530
?????
This isn't a debate about nihilism lad. I would wager most people agree living is preferable to death
>>
Whatever your views on the morality of abortions, they shouldn't be made illegal. The type of person that would abort is selfish and irresponsible to get themselves into the situation in the first place (disregarding rape, obviously). If they were forced to have a child, it would be raised knowing it was unwanted, to an unfit mother that resents being forced into keeping it. It would grow up dysfunctional, most likely getting into crime, mental issues, not contributing to society etc.

The adoption argument is retarded, most likely the child will be juggled through child services for most of its life, on the off chance someone decides to adopt it, it will always feel inadequate knowing that its own mother didn't want it. Not to mention, the type of women that get pregnant and decide not to keep it often will have done drugs, alcohol, or smoked before she found out she was pregnant, which causes a whole bundle more problems.

tldr banning abortion is fucking stupid
>>
>>76102422
A single cell is not an organism, sorry. Look up definitions and learn, pls.
>>
Reminds me of some crazy bitch I saw on plebbit earlier senpai who took a photo of her abortion.

https://www.reddit.com/r/PublicHealthWatch/comments/4mhhq9/progressive_death_cultist_is_currently/d3vqqey

Just like you and me
>>
>>76102278
>1/100 of the population = zero
>muh math skills
>>
>>76102593
>we should kill babies because we shouldn't inconvenience women
k?????
Morality is the bedrock of society??????
>>
>>76098692
Why the fuck is something as simple as abortion such a "controversial" topic? Plain and simple, it's morally wrong. I support abortions but think that it has too much government aid. If abortions are truly a necessity, abortion clinics would be thriving businesses on their own.
Now back to the morals part. Abortion is strait-up murder with the exception of the child being a danger to the mother, which is extremely rare. Even in cases of rape, that child has a chance to live and better the world, but the selfish mother (who could easily get a ton of likes o.k. Facebook for acting like a martyr for caring a rape baby) chooses to kill a potential child to spite the rapist. Again, I'm pro-baby killing, but the justifications for it are fucking retarded and people should be told the truth.
>>
>>76102742
>what is a single cell organism
>>
>>76101808
he answered that you fucking KIKE
he said 'No one forces women to get fucking pregnant and if they do then that is an exception to pro life in my book'

KIKE KIKE KIKE!
>>
>>76098692
What a retarded comparison, she let someone inseminate her, starting life in her, and now she wants to kill said life. It's like a parent killing his children because having made them gives him that right, actually it's literally what it is.
>>
>>76102519
I'm literally saying the kike's point of view.
>>
>>76102728
Human life>societal welfare imo
>>
>>76102742
>hiding behind definitions

organsim - multiple organs
cell - multiple organelles

Difference? None

I hate libtards so much.
>>
>>76098692
Abortion is for low tier sluts, I'm not against it but bitches who get abortions are always fucked in the head. Murdering your child does that to you.
>>
>>76102766
I died a little inside
>>
>>76098692
>Being a powerful independent womyn means letting your own sister die a slow horrible death
wew laddeh
>>
>>76102792
1/100? Where? Around US campuses? kek!
>>
>>76098692
>not being an organ donor

you selfish, worthless fucks.
>>
File: 7-8-weeks1unborn.jpg (26 KB, 459x586) Image search: [Google]
7-8-weeks1unborn.jpg
26 KB, 459x586
>tfw mommy doesn't love you
>>
>>76102707
We'll, duh. You can't exactly have much of an opinion on something you know nothing about. We don't know what death is like, and as Humans do, we fear the unknown.

Wouldn't it be hilariously ironic if it turned out dying was actually always 100% better than this life?

The point is, no one deserves to live. Everyone deserves to die. That's why we do.

The middle part, living, is a privilege that is earned by fighting against a very existence that is constantly trying to stop you from existing.
>>
>>76101808
He said if they do its an exception. Fucking idiot.
>>
>>76102893
my ex never told me he loved me to get me to sleep with him
sexual coercion doesn't exist
no partners have ever hid birth control pills or surreptitiously poked holes in condoms
>>
File: Screenshot_20160604-153008~2.png (64 KB, 1003x533) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160604-153008~2.png
64 KB, 1003x533
>>76102742
>>
>>76102593
>M-MUH RAPEBABBY

Give me any sort of fucking number that justifies faggots constantly using this as an excuse for abortion. As far as I'm aware, rape cases against women that end up with the woman actually getting pregnant are essentially non existent

Face it, the main draw for abortions is "bodily autonomy" completely supersede a childs own autonomy. It's only ever used as a form of contraception and that in and of itself is fucking deplorable
>>
>>76098692
>Did you choose to have sex, knowing you could get pregnant?

It's like saying we should let drunk drivers get away because we can't force them to give up their body autonomy.
>>
>>76102939
>women should never sleep with men
>"kissless virgin" on adv
>"should i kill myself?"
>>
>>76102519

It's a decent point. It's similar to saying the way to fix world population numbers, resource loss and starvation is to stop supporting third world countries. You see the result of allowing people to make poor sex decisions. And simply providing for the babies hasn't fixed the core problem. Usually the kids just end up making the same mistakes and the problem continues.
>>
>>76103011
Someone said 1% of rapes and that retard took it as 1/100. THEN was cute enough to bring their math skills into question.

Liberals always amuse. :)

Still waiting on those rape/abortion ratio stats, sweetie pie.
>>
>>76101845
Too bad that's fucking retarded because donating organs isn't infringing on the right to life of another individual. Donors agree to donate organs, fetuses don't agree to termination. I don't expect critical thinking from a South American savage like you so no worries.
>>
>>76102877
>>76103091
Flash news: the human being is not a single-celled life form.
>>
>>76098692

It's just them being really selfish

Of course you should sacrifice a lousy few months of your life for your own child

It's your child
>>
>>76103036
Idk what to say dawg

I prefer to enjoy my existence at least somewhat
>>
But that long ass rant didn't refute the argument, by having an abortion you are taking away the baby's autonomy, but for some reason the right of women to be whores trumps the babies right to live...
>>
>>76103091
:,^}
>>
>>76102877
>>76102934
>>76103091

A cell=!single-called organism

There is a huge difference between an amoeba and a blood cell. One can exist on its own, the other will die without existing in its closed system.
>>
>>76103264
This
>>
>>76103225
A foetus is not an individual. Nice try through burger.
>>
>>76103231
""""flash news"""": an inseminated egg which begins dividing is an organism
>>
>>76103108
faggots have babies?
u learn something new every day

i think women should stop having sex with men since most of them seem to agree that pregnancy should be compulsory. frankly my vibe does a better job of getting me off.
>>
>>76103231
>what is the growth and development criteria of life
I know you guys couldn't dissect a fellow countryman in biology but come on.
>>
>>76103091
Single celled life is different than a single cell. A single cell can't do anything but divide to create a network of cells. It's not an organism as of yet. Single celled organisms, however, exist independent of other cells but can make more.
>>
>>76099832
>I just slipped and fell on Chad's dick
wew
i bet you believe in the toilet seat meme too
>>
File: Human_Embryo.jpg (2 MB, 3648x2432) Image search: [Google]
Human_Embryo.jpg
2 MB, 3648x2432
>brrrr, it's pretty cold out here, h-hey what's that scalpel for?
>>
>>76103329
If a fetus isn't an individual than neither are the French since both have the same brain activity.
>>
>>76103264
some whores just don't understand
they all want to have as much sex as possible without consequence, and they make the strawman argument that since men have sex with multiple partners, it's justifiable they do it too.

Since men stand up peeing, maybe someone should start a campaign to get feminists to pee standing up because men do it.
>>
>>76103297
A blood cell will not become a human, an inseminated egg will. When does life begin then?
>>
>>76098692
its just a power trip, why wouldn't someone donate blood to their sister?
>>
>>76103235
>a lousy few months
>dependent til 18
sorry you can't have babbys
>>
>>76103330
Flash news: no its not because it can't exist on its own outside of the body growing it
>>
>>76100332
blacks, if hispanics are aborting then its now showing in their large populations
>>
>>76099239
>You surrender your right to bodily autonomy when you allow a man shoot semen into your pussy.
But why?
>>
>>76103529
Still waiting on those stats, sweetheart. Or is your ego much to fragile to confront the truth?
>>
>>76102135

The human life cycle begins at fertilization. Neither sperm nor egg cell is human.

The question is what rights should be granted to these humans and when?

>>76102728

Murdering pre-criminals is your solution to crime?

Why not any child who is similarly statistically likely to become a criminal?

Even outright killing every criminal would be a more humane approach and I'm sure you would see the crime statistics approach 0. Only punishing people after actually committing a crime also appears more logical.

Maybe there are even better solutions?
>>
>ITT men think it's okay to tell a woman what to do with her body
>inb4 some cuck says b-but muh sperm, it's m-muh baby too! cumming =/= carrying a baby for 9 months
>>
>>76103487
>whores want to have as much sex as possible without consequence
COMPULSORY AIDS FOR MANWHORES NOW
>>
File: image.jpg (126 KB, 722x545) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
126 KB, 722x545
>>76101744

It's a joke but here's a serious reply. Removing the offender who crawled up your ass is not killing him or harming his bodily autonomy but he has offended yours by crawling up your rectum against your will or at least remaining up there against your will.
>>
>>76103488
Good question. We don't really have an answer, yet. Hence why this is such a problem topic.
>>
>>76099625
>like they were in the fifties
Still retarded and still criminal?
>>
>>76103529
>what is adoption
plenty of people can't get pregnant you fuck
>>
>autonomy

Kantian garbage detected
>>
>>76103572
Because you are aware that leads to pregnancy. It's like signing adoption papers for a puppy and then being surprised when you have a dog the next day.

I know women lack responsibility because they children but killing a baby because you were too lazy to use the 100s of different types of birth control is disgusting.
>>
>>76103653
if the butt bandit can't live on his own outside one's butt that's his problem not the butt burglarized person
>>
>>76098692
>tumblr
>fandomsandfeminism
red flags just keep popping up
>If muh car accident, and muh corpse, then why muh pregnancy?
Nobody can help sustaining life threatening injuries in a car accident, or dying; but every woman, except rape victims, is 100% responsible for getting herself pregnant.
>>
>>76103594
you're talking to yourself again boytoy. it's so adorable.
>>
>>76103598
Are you autistic? Go check out r9k. That's what happens when a child is born to an unfit mother.
>>
>>76103572
Because if you're not brain-dead you understand that semen ejaculated inside your vagina will equal pregnancy.

You take the risk, knowingly, that you're gonna get pregnant should you have sex. If it happens, you knew it was a possibility from the get-go. There's no ignorance about this. It's your responsibility.
>>
>>76103759

Yes but then the liberals will equate the butt bandit to the baby in a truly disgusting display of how far they will go to legitimize abortion.
>>
>>76103837
It's funny because you can't even defend your own argument against that anon.

Typical dumb ass.
>>
>>76103532
Infants and most kids can't survive on their own either :^)
>>
File: 1420521761748.png (22 KB, 527x409) Image search: [Google]
1420521761748.png
22 KB, 527x409
>>76103619
>ITT men think it's okay to tell a woman what to do with her body

I can't fathom that people think this is a legitimate argument.

Its not about her body, its about the life of the child she's carrying.
>>
File: image001.jpg (24 KB, 420x315) Image search: [Google]
image001.jpg
24 KB, 420x315
>>76103367
Still does not matter. Pic: 4 weeks pregnant. How many women know that they are pregnant before the period doesn't show up?
>>
>>76103089
>he told me he loved me to get me to sleep with him
you still had sex, you took the risk
>poked holes in condoms
stats? or have you just been watching law and order ess vee JEW!
>>
>>76103872
>you knew it was a possibility from the get-go
i agree, men who impregnate women who aren't ready for a family should be castrated. it's the only way they'll learn.
>>
>>76103653
>babies crawl up vaginas

I really hope this isn't the argument you're going with lmfao.
>>
>>76103619
>women think they can be responsible enough to make decisions about their own bodies, especially when it affects others

Protip: pregnancy always, ALWAYS affects more than just the mother.
>>
>>76102605

>live human

a fucking insect can squirm around if you touch it but that doesn't make it a live human.

a foetus at that stage has no where near a developed brain and is nothing like a live human. The movement is most likely autonomic
>>
>>76103917
>dumbass
u win
>>
>>76103917
They won't. They never do. All they have are regressive points of view and cum in their mouths.
>>
>>76098692
Cutting up someone into tiny pieces and sucking out their brains out does not provide you with increased bodily autonomy. It's actually just straight up murder.
>>
>>76103089
>>76103984
>he said he loved me so id sleep with him
this can be avoided.
NoSexBeforeMarriage
>>
>>76098692
Or you can, you know, not get pregnant
>>
>>76103984
http://www.cdc.gov/ViolencePrevention/pdf/NISVS_Report2010-a.pdf
10% of women report "reproductive coercion", same stat for men.
>>
>>76103974
>but every woman, except rape victims, is 100% responsible for getting herself pregnant.

Seriously there should be no reason unwanted pregnancies are even an issue in this day and age because we have contraception out of the fucking ass

Condoms for both men and women
Spermicide
Birth control pills
Films, foams, sponges, suppositories, patches

All sorts of shit to prevent pregnancy and all proven to be 99% effective and we're STILL having this fucking debate about goddamn abortion as if there are hundreds of thousands of cases of women getting raped and forced to give birth to rape babies which no one seems to be able to actually prove. FUCK
>>
>>76103683
As son as the cell has the capacity to become human, shouldn't be treated as such?
>>
>>76103089
Kek, because guys want to knock up the sluts they fuck. Get a grip. No guy is trying to trick a slut into getting pregnant, if he's fucking a slut he can probably build a family with a girl who isn't trash.

You're fucking hilariously delusional. I'd almost bet you're a female.
>>
>>76103950
>Infants and most kids can't survive on their own either :^)

If you study abortion, you'll come to realize that, most glaringly in the case of latter abortions which are still common, there is no clear difference between abortion and post-birth abortion. One common practice is to dilate the cervix medicinally, deliver the baby, and then chop it up. The alternative being to dilate the cervix, insert equipment into the womb, chop it up in the womb, crush the skull and then suck the pieces out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4YNR92mLe8
>>
>>76104143
>NoSexBeforeMarriage
how bout No Sex Ever
fuck off men
>>
>embryos and fetuses don't have body autonomy
Good job refuting yourself, autist
>>
>>76099175
Undervurderet
>>
>>76103967
Except it's not a child and it's debatable if it's living yet.
>>
>>76104180
how are those stats measured? with sob stories?
you 're like that CUNT olivia from SVJEW
>>
>>76104064
Actually other anon won you idiot. He made the argument that you went full sassy cunt on because you're too stupid to counter it.

I was just making fun of you. Sad I have to explain this shit to you.
>>
>>76104218
10% anon. 10%. that's a lot.
>>
>>76104000
That's not how it works. Women are gate keepers for sex. They are the ones who decide if sex happens (except in rape). They are the enablers. That man can't ejaculate into that women, getting her pregnant, if the woman was responsible enough to not let theveryone man have sex with her. It's really as simple as that.

Women don't really approach men for sex and do shit for them to make it happen. It's the other way around.
>>
>>76104328
10 percent of me try to trick loose skanks into being the mother of their children. How do you know this?
>>
File: 1-eugenics-9.jpg (260 KB, 1100x850) Image search: [Google]
1-eugenics-9.jpg
260 KB, 1100x850
If you are pro-life you are pro-nigger. It's just a fact.
>>
>>76104406
Men*
>>
>>76104262
>Except it's not a child and it's debatable if it's living yet.

I know that France aborts the majority of its "fetuses." Please explain the categorical difference between an infant and a "fetus"
>>
>>76104236
I know anon, I was actually making a case for pro-life as it questions by extension the morality related to it.
E.g. when is a child a person in the eyes of "pro-choicers".
>>
>>76102422
>muh single cell
There are already plenty of children on the planet, many of whom need loving homes. There is no reason to save the life of a fucking single cell that will be raised by a whore instead of giving a disadvantaged child caring parents.
>>
>>76104299
yes tell ur homeboys to stop sobbing abt waifu trying to have babby
>>
>>76098692
The difference is that an abortion is an active act of violence against the unborn child, not just a refusal to help.
>>
>>76104236
How is this an argument? That sound fucking badass.
>>
File: nyyn.jpg (2 KB, 125x117) Image search: [Google]
nyyn.jpg
2 KB, 125x117
>>76098692
I...actually agree with this.
>>
>>76104406
skanks talk anon. they say your dick is two inches long.
>>
>>76104206
No, capacity is a bad metric.

As soon as a human has the capacity to murder, shouldn't they be considered as murderers?

It doesn't work.
>>
>>76098692

I'm sure its just satire but incase you really need red pilling....

Boys will grow up to become men, men are worth more than women.

>>76101683

Its more of a reason to force sterilization on non whites.
>>
>>76098692
it is not against their will
>>
>>76104543
But we already treat everyone like that, that's why there's laws in place.
And you're being told from early life not to kill people.
>>
>>76099117
Its either this. Or welfare.
>>
>>76098692
Blood donation - the person's choice to have it done to their own body.

Organ donation - the person's own choice (while alive) to donate their own organs after death.

Abortion - one person's choice to end another's life

The argument - bodily autonomy is sacrosanct

examples used - people's own bodies, not other people's.

Adjoining argument - the other person is not a person.

Support given - this is debatable. A claim that they seem to imply makes their side of that debate win...

In conclusion - half thought out retardation.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 29

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.