[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cringe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (312 KB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
312 KB, 2048x1152
Nu-male tries to justify collectivism

http://youtube.com/watch?v=p-5DX4XqtUI
>>
>>76097854

it will be hard to legitimize collectivism in the US.
>>
>>76098571
Watching Bernie Sanders' support, and the number of people who would agree with it on the grounds of religion, I would say no.

Individualism is taken as an i plicit premise in America, a result of the previously almost lasseiz-faire capitalism. As it decreases, people without brains shift to collectivism.

People need to understand the root of Individualism and integrate it fully to be Individualistic. I don't see that happening with most people.
>>
>>76098799

i dont see anything getting better.

niggers and spics have low IQs and outbreed whites.

the first world is fucked.

even korea, taiwan, and japan suffer from low birthrates while niggers in africa shit out niglets like rabbits...
>>
>>76097854
He looks about 40 but his hair and attitude is that of a 15 year old commie.
>>
File: image.jpg (83 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83 KB, 600x400
>>76098951
>i dont see anything getting better.

I see a very slim chance, but I'm not very optimistic either.

>niggers and spics have low IQs and outbreed whites.

Yeah, mostly.

>the first world is fucked.

It's in the process of being broken down. The rest of the world walks in its shadow, and is up only because it is. Do you think China will be up if the west goes down? Or India? Or any other asian country? hell no.

>even korea, taiwan, and japan suffer from low birthrates while niggers in africa shit out niglets like rabbits...

Well, Japan has had radiation and earthquake problems so that is understandable. Also, the problem is not nigglets being born in africa but idiotic altruists enabling them to come to America without earning it.
>>
>im a smart atheist dont need no dumb fairy tales on my life
>but where is the meaning in life?? :(
>im so depressed i am now a pansexual tiger
>>
>>76097854
How can you spit on so many memories of great people by devaluating them to this dirt level. God fucking damn it, I'm sure my family fought, work and contributed just as much as a central african one to humanity. Good Lord how do these people function...
>>
File: 180px-PennLeft.png (50 KB, 180x191) Image search: [Google]
180px-PennLeft.png
50 KB, 180x191
>>76097854
>Green brothers
>>
>>76098951
>le ebin niggers having 9 kids meme
Infant mortality is also highest in Africa.
>>
Related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKjPI6no5ng
>>
>>76097854
Literally the new Bill Nye in terms of
>Pop culture science isn't science RAD??
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.