[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>redpilled my gf on george soros the other day >normally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6
File: ThisMachineTiltsSlavaboos.jpg (123 KB, 1800x656) Image search: [Google]
ThisMachineTiltsSlavaboos.jpg
123 KB, 1800x656
>redpilled my gf on george soros the other day
>normally a pretty apathetic democrat
>believed dems mostly fighting the good fight, getting shut down by meanie butt republicans
>mention what a shithead hillary is
>she agrees, dovetails nicely into teaching her about soros' currency manipulation and media indoctrination
>she's almost crying by the end, disgusted with the whole system
>change the subject to something light and fun

What's my next move in educating her /pol/
>>
File: image_1.png (37 KB, 1033x598) Image search: [Google]
image_1.png
37 KB, 1033x598
Kikes.
>>
You should have a movie night and watch "They Live"
>>
Show her this video of how violent liberals are:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svaGiSj8Pdo
>>
>>76097661

arrange for her to be gang raped by a wild pack of niggers.
>>
>>76097769
there's no other road now
>>
>tfw my gf was more redpillled than me on the start of the relationship

God bless military parents
>>
File: 1463784847963.png (1 MB, 978x655) Image search: [Google]
1463784847963.png
1 MB, 978x655
>>76098106
>mfw when wife wants a race war and does nazi salutes for fun
>>
>>76097661
educate her on the joys and wonders of anal sex
>>
>>76097810
>>
File: yuri bezmenov kgb.jpg (59 KB, 380x537) Image search: [Google]
yuri bezmenov kgb.jpg
59 KB, 380x537
>>76097661
>What's my next move in educating her /pol/
Marxist subversion and useful idiot leftists.

I don't think you should go to deep down the rabbit hole with her. I mean you could tell her about all the pedophilia and human sacrifice among the elite but what good would that do to her? She would likely just become upset, sad and depressed. Just make sure she knows that basically everything that establishment, media and school tries to push is bad and subversive so that she won't become a useful idiot like so many other young women.
>>
>>76097810
Mel Gibson pls go
>>
>>76097800
I love that video, show it to anyone you can, redpill any and all if possible
>>
>>76097661
>>change the subject to something light and fun
Well, obviously your next move is to expose the entertainment industry and its' jewish/satanic pedophilia worship.
There are no lighthearted themes when the entire race is fucking dying. She has to feel the feels.
The only true way to get redpilled is to feel it.
>>
>>76100927
Why? If you scare her about how the jewlizards steals all the kids and sacrifice them to molech she might go full ''i don't want to bring children into this world'' on you.

Just make sure she can raise children without pumping them full of bullshit cultural marxist propaganda.
>>
>>76101444
No, only the whole truth is good enough.
Typical Swede, pussy until the end.
>>
>>76097661
Your next step would be gifting me that beauty on your pic
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.