[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hiliary BTFO's "Thin-skinned Trump"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 12
File: Hillary-Dank-Meme.jpg (96 KB, 750x606) Image search: [Google]
Hillary-Dank-Meme.jpg
96 KB, 750x606
This is why you don't run a campaign based on memes. Soon someone will quote those memes back.

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/06/02/politics/hillary-clinton-donald-trump-foreign-policy-speech/

>Trump has praised dictators like Putin while picking fights with our allies like the British Prime Minister and the German Chancellors

>Trump has said Saudi Arabia should get nuclear weapons

>"He also says, 'I know more about ISIS than the generals do, believe me.' You know what? I don't believe him,

>"We cannot put the safety of our children and grandchildren in Donald Trump's hands. We cannot let him roll the dice with America,"

Crashing the Trump plane with no survivors !!!

Thin-skinned Trump will never recover! Go back to jerking off to anime Trumpfags. Memes aren't presidential.
>>
>>76094303
>dictators like Putin
>dictator

that's debatable.

>>Trump has said Saudi Arabia should get nuclear weapons

they probably already do.
>>
>>76094303
I always knew killing people is ok!
Or taking money from people who kills women if they do not follow the appropriate law. In which clearly shows her message on defending women and women rights.

Very presidential of her.

I am now for #shillforhill
>>
>shillary steals trumps memes
>shillary stealing
No big surprise
>>
>>76094598
seriously? Their elections are far from fair, and is is it just coincidence that all of his credible opponents die under mysterious circumstances?
>>
>>76094303
>Merkel
>ally
>>
Trump's tactics won him the nomination. They lost him the election.

Bash NATO? Obama birth certificate BS?

He's lost it. No way will this man come close to winning.

Once Bernie concedes, Hillary will take the election in a landslide. Trumps ceiling of support is maybe 45%.
>>
>>76094303
>Saudi Arabia is bad guise
>has not gone to war with them yet
Come on shilldog, stop invading the countries AROUND the one that is "the problem" and actually destroy the black box.
>>
>>76094303
gtfo m8. that's a pathetic attempt at memeing. I can't quite tell you what it's missing, but i know it's missing....something.
>>
>>76094303
I hope the people take the power into their hands to stop trump by voting bernie
>>
>>76094303
nobody likes you shillary, you already lost
>>
>>76094303
>>76094992
Another reason we know OP is a shill.

>TFW autistic noobs post for CTR while using a Trinnidad VPN, and don't realize we hate the German governmet.

>>76095002
As if the average Democrat likes NATO, or even knows what it is (mup da doo didda Tyrones and Facebook warrior feminists). Damn, you CTR guys suck at your job.
>>
>>76095126
Polls show Trump is hated far more than Hillary. Every single poll.
>>
He's literally going to put her in jail if she loses.
>>
>>76095002
>Trumps ceiling of support is maybe 45%.

I heard this somewhere before
>>
>>76094303
Thanks for Correcting the Record™! $0.01 has been deposited into your Correct the Record™ account!
>>
>>76095182
Entertaining that you insult everyone as a shill, while all polling data shows your man is hated far more than Hillary.

Democrats have always supported NATO. Look at Obama's use of it. Far more than any president in half a century. And our relations with NATO nations are far better than ever (and look at how the last GOP pres ruined those relations)
>>
>>76095399
If he is hated more than hillary why are they polling neck in neck?
>>
>>76095287
Did you? His ceiling is certainly lower than Romney in 2012.
>>
>>76095256
>literally going to put her in jail

You literally don't understand what the word 'literally' means, and you lack a basic understand of how the courts work in America. Go watch schoolhouse rock, please, then come back.
>>
>>76095447
They aren't.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html

fyi 1,5 is significant as an aggregate
>>
>>76095227
The average pleb is dumb; and minorities take advantage of leftism to advance their own ethnocentrism (BLM, La Raza, etc.), so I'm not surprised. People who actually understand the globalist vs. nationalist battle going on in this election.

>is a member of the Bilderberg Group
>funded by George Soros
>funded by Goldman Sachs
>funded by the Saudi royal family
>funded by the Chinese
>sold uranium to Russia
>hid classified government documents on her private computer and lied about it; likely deleted a bunch of shady shit
>is a cuck queen who stayed married to her husband after his cheating was made known to the entire world
>covered up and silenced many sexual assault charges linked to Bill
>supported the Muslim Brotherhood in North Africa
>let the Benghazi embassy get attacked without doing anything to help
>tried to blame the attack on the "Innocence of Muslims" film, threw the director in jail
>wants to ban guns
>panders to ridiculous 4th-wave feminism
>the leader of the Democrat Party (Debbie Shultz) was her campaign manager in 2008; and they colluded to suppress debates this election season; took most of the un-democratic "superdelegates", and mocked Bernouts for being powerless, along with her other Jewish female cohorts Barbara Boxer and Dianne Feinstein
>wants to shut down native coal and oil production
>wants to flood the country with Mexicans for no good reason other than more Democrat votes

She may be popular among idiots and feminists, but just know that she's not good for our future and sovereignty.
>>
Putin is bro tier af mayne
>>
>>76095577
*People who actually understand the globalist vs. nationalist battle going on in this election however, see Hillary as shit.*

Also, she supported TPP.
>>
File: 1465001759465.jpg (45 KB, 550x309) Image search: [Google]
1465001759465.jpg
45 KB, 550x309
RAMZPAUL plays the game of Reverse the Races, below. What if the woman who got assaulted with eggs were black?

What if the terrorists were white and the people attacked were black?

Prison for all. 30 years at least.

But the attackers were brown, waving a Mexican flag.

So the San Jose leadership blames (wait for it) the TRUMP supporters and Trump himself for having political views that the terrorists didn't like.

What the FUCK, America?

What happened?

It will only get worse unless we get Trump elected and the illegals deported the hell out of here.

Build the wall, Mr. Trump,

Please build that wall.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rux-g-xmvUs
>>
>>76095399
>Entertaining that you insult everyone as a shill

This is 4chan. We aren't old northern/Californian boomers or brainwashed millennials, people who actually bother to come here and support Hillary from Trinnidad without being paid? Unlikely.
>>
>>76095954
I'm from the Midwest. Not even Great Lakes.

>>76095577
Hillary is a Republican though. She just found it easier to win the Dem nomination as a woman.

She's obviously going to win.

Fuck I wish there was a Perot.
>>
File: Wat.png (61 KB, 152x168) Image search: [Google]
Wat.png
61 KB, 152x168
>>76096222
>Hillary is a Republican though.
(pic related)

Also, how does that invalidate Trump as the better choice? Trump is against globalist economics, while Shillary champions them.

Trump is the Pat Buchanan of our generation, not the Reagan.
>>
>>76094303
>our allies
>like the British Prime Minister and the German Chancellors
>German Chancellor
Literally a traitor to the west
>>
File: scared frog.jpg (12 KB, 200x189) Image search: [Google]
scared frog.jpg
12 KB, 200x189
All shilling and "I am now a CruzMissile" aside I'm scared this will actually stump him. Everyone has been chewing out Shillary for how shitty and weak her campaign has been but now those same people are praising this speech.

Even based Dilbert man who has been covering Trump's persuation skills since the start has now written an article that this tactic will be really effective. And the newest poll shows Shillary gaining a lead. I'm scared.
>>
>>76095227
"Favorability" polls mean NOTHING. They are not useful data.
>>
>>76095399
>>76095227
BACK TO PLEBBIT,
YOU PROB WATCH CNN DAILY
>>
>>76094840
They're an oligarchy. Putin is theoretically as replaceable as a president is in the US. They're both just faces for the ruling elite.
>>
>>76095900
Kek you ain't never getting rid of us cracker.
I watched all of these Trump sluts and fags get smashed and laughed my ass off.
>>
File: 4P5SFk9.jpg (569 KB, 919x1895) Image search: [Google]
4P5SFk9.jpg
569 KB, 919x1895
>>76094840
>Their elections are far from fair, and is is it just coincidence that all of his credible opponents die under mysterious circumstances?

t. oblivious burger
you have had consecutive presidents from the same immediate families for fucks sake you fat imbecile
>>
>>76096877
The thing is Hillary doesn't have people like us. Her supporters are niggers, the especially dumb and lazy college feminists and middle aged spics and white women who know nothing about the Internet and meme culture. For the people who already hate her and see her for who she really is meme magic won't save her.

With us as Trump supporters and with Reddit backing Sanders you can understand why they made it so far and will continue to surprise even though Sanders has no shot at the nomination

also
>CNN
>>
>>76096450
Trump is against NATO. He's against American power. He wants to increase prices for EVERYTHING by opposing Chinese manufacturing.
>>
File: Iron.jpg (219 KB, 1600x1000) Image search: [Google]
Iron.jpg
219 KB, 1600x1000
>>76097299
You trash wouldn't try that shit in a stand your ground state. You only help our cause.
>>
>>76094303

>RUSSIA IS THE ENEMY GUYZ Y CAN'T U UNDERSTAND IT'S WRONG OF THEM TO NOT LET THEMSELVES BE BULLIED AROUND, THEY SHOULD LET US OVERTAKE UKRAINE AND GEORGIA RUN DOWN THEIR AUTONOMOUS MINORITY REPUBLICS
>PUTIN WANTS TO INVADE YUROP, AND EVEN THOUGH I PULLED THIS OUT OF MY ASS YOU SHOULD BELIEVE ME
>IT'S WRONG OF TRUMP TO CRITICIZE PEOPLE IN A CIVILIZED MANNER AND NOT WARMONGER MINDLESSLY AROUND THE WORLD, WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO THE MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX IF WE DON'T HAVE CONSTANT PROXY WARS??

I feel nothing but disdain for people who buy into the American imperialism. In the ye olde times at least the citizens got their share of the loot, colonies, slaves and the sense of superiority.

Now all this shit goes down and the Americans just pay for it, die for it, be hated for it with nothing do gain. No common American will profit from this shitstorm with Russia or even the mudslimes. They just stirred up shit and now they will even have to care and cuddle for the refugees even though America had no need to get herself involved in the Middle East problems and even less to actively cause them.

If it were for the oil as the old meme goes, I'd say alright, winner takes it all. But it's not. It's just a power play, chaos for the sake of chaos, so the elite can destabilize huge chunks of the world and utilize the turmoil to push their agenda there, in Yurop and at home.

Revolting.
>>
>>76096968
They are very meaningful. Polls mean most once hte primaries are wrapped up, but it is hte only meaningful factor at this point.
>>
>>76097522
>you have had consecutive presidents from the same immediate families for fucks sake you fat imbecile
Are you actually retarded? They were legitimately elected.
>>
>>76094303
Ditch the Witch ~ Trump 2016
>>
File: 1426029193192.jpg (143 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1426029193192.jpg
143 KB, 640x480
>>76097677
>Bush 2
>legitimate

>Clinton 2
>legitimate primaries

wew lad
>>
>>76097586
lmao you think you hard because you got a gun pussy? that won't mean shit, we'd take that shit right from your fat pasty hands.
>>
>Thin skinned
Oh this much proyecting
>>
>>76097677
>legitimately elected
Are you fucking retarded, kid?
>>
File: 1462653372740.jpg (70 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1462653372740.jpg
70 KB, 600x600
>>76094303
>"We cannot put the safety of our children and grandchildren in Donald Trump's hands. We cannot let him roll the dice with America,

We cannot put the lives of Americans in the hands of this racist bitch
>>
>>76097177
Putin is an oligarch himself, though. He might literally be one of the ten richest people on earth. After the Soviet union fell, he took all the wealthy institutions, buildings and natural resources and gave them to himself.
>>
File: pablo.jpg (185 KB, 1280x1321) Image search: [Google]
pablo.jpg
185 KB, 1280x1321
>>76097965
>WE
oh that is right i forgot, you spics prefer being killed with chainsaws. Perhaps i can burn you in an oil drum to make you feel at home.
>>
>>76098258
That's true but that isn't dependent on him continuing to be in a government leadership position. It's a subtle distinction between a dictator and a oligarch but it's one worth making.
>>
He never said Saudi Arabia should have nukes you shills, he just said they need to have something to protect themself so the USA doesn't have to do it for them.
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.