[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GUYS This mudslime is the champion of the world! Please elaborate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 9
File: Capture.png (479 KB, 772x403) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
479 KB, 772x403
GUYS

This mudslime is the champion of the world!

Please elaborate on why I should give a shit if this Muslim nigger died today.
>>
>>76092487
I always wondered why people liked this guy when all he was good for was being the best nigger at chimping out.
>>
>>76092572
>>76092487
>Women detected
>>
>>76092487
He wasn't even a good boxer, his record is shite. Showman, sure, but otherwise, fuck off.
>>
>>76092487

he was against race mixing, /pol/ should love him
>>
>violent domineering ape

yep
>>
>>76092487
I live in flag related. I have never seen Ali boxing. I am pretty sure nobody in my family knows who he is. WHY IS CNN INTERNATIONAL SHOWING IT SINCE THE LAST 18 hrs? Why such continuous coverage? I mean not even the weather report.

Why is this black man bigger than the Paris attacks? Help /pol/. Bring back Ttump on the news.
>>
>>76092826
*Trump.
>>
File: WGDJzHr[1].gif (998 KB, 300x289) Image search: [Google]
WGDJzHr[1].gif
998 KB, 300x289
>>76092572

>implying you could ever compete

>>76092707

>First to win heavyweight championship of the world three times
>>
HENRY COOPER
E
N
R
Y

C
O
O
P
E
R
>>
>>76092487
GREATEST OF ALL TIME
>>
Sometimes Muslims are good at things. He was a very good boxer and was legitimately hilarious in a time when everybody had sticks in their asses about decorum in sports.

Ali freed us from the boring ass Joe Frazier template of athlete.

Do you prefer Joe Namath or Johnny Unitas? If your answer is Unitas then you are a fucking square.
>>
>>76092572

A person working towards a certain goal and literally becoming the best at what he does is always highly regarded by the people (not by all of course). He basically gains "prestige", one thing you need in order to influence the masses. This prestige was usually gained by being a general, emperor, whatever, accomplishing great feats for their country.

Thanks to cultural marxism, today prestige is gained in the entertainment industry, so sport, music and hollywood. Thats why you have all these celebrities on twitter thinking their opinion matters while they mostly have probably average IQ/education at best.

Poeple liked him because he was the best at what he did which is a way bigger achievement than most celebrities have. This "prestige" makes him influencial enough that people think his opinion matters, no matter how dumb. People always look for others to whom they can look up to, as an inspiration so to say.
>>
>>76092487
He didn't start our Muslim
Just converted to one because he's not man enough to fight for his country. A true nigs nig.
>>
Learn something about him, will ya?
Him being Muslim = He is the Pagan of his race. Simply put.
>>76092487
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqiWFLsgVi4
>>
File: vg3fdgfj7.jpg (82 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
vg3fdgfj7.jpg
82 KB, 600x900
>>76092982
Don't you mean the FIVE TIME Heavyweight champion?
>>
>>76093375
He converted because he wasn't a cuck. He had to take his slave masters name and religiona nd revoked it for a choice of his own.

Also lol at all the /r9k/ faggots in this thread crying, just because you are dogshit at sports.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1Y693cSF7E

Only people who don't like Ali are cucks,robots and women
>>
>>76092487
he was the donald trump of the boxing world
>>
File: 1462920164741.jpg (35 KB, 426x426) Image search: [Google]
1462920164741.jpg
35 KB, 426x426
>>76093375
And by "his country" you mean a country ran by anglo-jews where he was a second class citizen and his people lived in segregation and suffered constant racism, and by "fighting for it" you mean being put on a meat grinder and killing or being killed at his youth by some poor ass fuck rice farmers trying to defend their families in the shithole of the world, all because of some retarded geopolitical maneuvers that when the war was lost proved to be pointless, as it really had no effect on the national security of the USA?

Yes, sure, he was a "coward" for having the balls to go against he mainstream and standing for himself.

I understand you hate entitled welfare niggers, but Muhammad Ali wasn't one.
>>
>>76092487
you don't need to
but he was a great boxer and showman
>>
>>76093675
>traded white slavemaster name for sandnigger slave master name

the cucking continues
>>
>>76092982
compete in what way?

I would have a higher IQ than this nigger. And I have the money and intelligence to get people to hurt him on my behalf.

Same goes for all shit skins
>>
>>76093675
>>76094174
This, indeed.
>>
Pretending you were a huge fan of a celebrity once they died is a pretty typical trend among normies.
>>
File: goodnightali.jpg (98 KB, 699x1022) Image search: [Google]
goodnightali.jpg
98 KB, 699x1022
>>76092487

Get a history book,

HE ENDED THE COLD WAR.
>>
>>76092487
you shouldnt. besides, Rocky Marciano was the undefeated champion of the world. not some loser that blew off his responsibilities to his country because "whitey hurt muh fee feels"
>>
>>76092487
He was anti-race mixing.
>>
>>76092487
I was confused by the news. I thought this mudshit nigger had died ages ago. Seriously.
>>
Redpilled and knew you sheep were serving kike overlords
>>
>>76095984
Do you have friends?
>>
>>76092826
You guys have tvs but no loos?
>>
>>76093675
>>76094174
Keep telling yourself that shit

The pussy ass nigga didn't want to ruin his meal ticket. His fists or die because like all ungrateful niggers, he hated this country.

I bet in your eyes Trump is a draft dodger but this big mouth jungle bunny isn't.

Plus Tyson could have killed him
>>
I've heard he KO'd someone without even touching them
>>
File: heylady.jpg (89 KB, 770x960) Image search: [Google]
heylady.jpg
89 KB, 770x960
>4chan everytime somebody dies
>>
>>76092826
He was literally like the last mega cultural icon to live, except for maybe Paul mccartney or michael jordan
>>
File: the american patriot.gif (212 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
the american patriot.gif
212 KB, 501x585
>>76098097

Yesss, yesss!! Good goyim knowsss how to die in a jungle on ze other corner of ze world for zeir overlordsss, you don't want to angry master Kisssinger don't you? A zon't forget to cut that penisss you stupid cattle. Ah heh of coursse, long live America and all of that! hehehe SsssSsSss SsSSsS
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 720x480
>>76092487
He was one of those black nationalist converts. Not a dyed-in-the-wool mudder.he was really a normal Christian at heart.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.