[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why did blacks in the 1960s like Cassius Clay (Muhammed Ali)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: Islamic_slave_trade.png (98 KB, 721x600) Image search: [Google]
Islamic_slave_trade.png
98 KB, 721x600
why did blacks in the 1960s like Cassius Clay (Muhammed Ali) Lew Alcindor (Kareem Abdul Jabar) and Malcolm Little (Malcolm X) convert to Islam to protest white Christian society when Muslims also had black slaves?
>>
>>76090911
they converted to dodge the draft
>>
>>76091012
wait Muslims couldn't get drafted?
>>
>>76090911
Nigger logic at it's finest
>>
>>76091012
It is scary that people don't know this.
>>
>>76091255
where do you think the
>RELIGION OF PEACE
meme comes from?
>>
>>76091407
It just doesn't make sense

>>76091575
I assume it came from classic Muslim Taqqiya
>>
>>76091575
>"Religion of Peace" is a political neologism used as a description of Islam. After the September 11, 2001 attacks, some politicians described Islam as a "religion of peace" in an effort to differentiate between Islamic terrorists, Islamism, and non-violent Muslims
>>
>>76091691
>n September 2001, in the wake of the September 11 attacks, U.S. President George W. Bush publicly endorsed the view that "Islam is peace":

>The English translation is not as eloquent as the original Arabic, but let me quote from the Koran, itself: "In the long run, evil in the extreme will be the end of those who do evil. For that they rejected the signs of Allah and held them up to ridicule." The face of terror is not the true faith of Islam. That's not what Islam is all about. Islam is peace. These terrorists don't represent peace. They represent evil and war.[7]
>>
>>76090911
You're assuming niggers are intelligent in any shape or form.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.