[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Mayor of the sanctuary city of San Jose California allow
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7
The Mayor of the sanctuary city of San Jose California allowed lawlessness yesterday evening during a Trump rally by ordering police to stand down while law biding citizens were harrassed and beaten. Then he blames Mr. Trump for the actions of illegal THUGS. We need to send a message that the laws of this country need to be enforced and we can not allow lawlessness to try and advance his liberal agenda.

https://www.change.org/p/san-jose-mayor-liccardo-resignation

LET'S DO THIS
>>
>>76088767
Well, you HAVE a second amendment. Your constituion allows you to form an armed militia to protect you.

We don't have that luxury. Had a protest march in my town today. Yesterday the chief of police distributed letters saying who he's going to protect (not the protesters) and what the desired political direction is. He also encouraged counter protest marches in that letter, which he said he was going to protect.

Not even kidding. Have the letter here, but of course it's all in German.
>>
>>76089658
I feel bad germanbro. I guess you are going to have to start the revolution. I don't see any alternative.
>>
>>76088767
the cancer came from essj nuke that place
>>
>>76088767
At least you can buy guns like potatos.
>>
>>76089882
>revolution
This is going to be a tough one, what with guns being forbidden and you can't even wear a party political uniform without being arrested.

We'd need the mass of the people, but our people are still satisfied with life here. You just mustn't say anything against foreigners or mass immigration.
>>
>>76089658
could you post it? it would be good to see, i can get a translation.

We need to catalogue this nonsense.
>>
>>76088767
> change.org
>>
>>76090122
>Commiefornia

Enjoy your bullet button
>>
nuke all spanish named cities.
>>
http://prntly.com/2016/06/03/breaking-mayor-of-san-jose-told-police-to-stand-down-during-violent-mob/
>>
>>76090257
You only need a bullet button if it violates the scary features clause. ARs need a bullet button but M1As don't. M1 carbines don't need a bullet button either.
>>
>>76089658
Gun laws vary widely from state to state. California is almost as bad as Europe.

Notice they didn't try this shit in Texas.
>>
File: puddles.jpg (24 KB, 395x264) Image search: [Google]
puddles.jpg
24 KB, 395x264
>>76090122
I live in the state of New York and getting a gun is very difficult, only 8 rounds allowed in a magazine if you can get one, hand guns require an expensive license and approval from the county sheriff, and a concealed carry is like scoring a golden ticket. I wish it were so easy.
>>
>>76090402
This kind of shit happens when people who don't know anything about guns make laws about them.
>>
>>76090402
My moist nugget only requires my Benis :DD
>>
>>76090214
I'm going to. I'm just watching the mayor shilling on TV against patriots.
Police reports nazis being peaceful, but having massive trouble with antifas.
>>
In Poland guns were used in 600 crimes and 35 people died. Last year. Whole year.
>>
File: soon.jpg (62 KB, 432x271) Image search: [Google]
soon.jpg
62 KB, 432x271
>>76089658
>California
>Second Amendment
>>
>>76090122
> California
>>
>>76090834
Didn't the Black Panther openly carry rifles in the 60s? If I'm not mistaken also in California.
>>
File: IMG_20160326_164744_HDR.jpg (956 KB, 1326x1877) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160326_164744_HDR.jpg
956 KB, 1326x1877
>>76091036
yeah and that was the reason California lost its shit and started introducing waves of restrictive gun laws, its been going downhill ever since. Racist Democrats cant have those negros actually arming themselves.

that same protest would be completely illegal today in most democratic states.
>>
File: polizei-20160603.jpg (137 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
polizei-20160603.jpg
137 KB, 768x1024
>>76090214
>>
>>76090257
They are currently working to make those illegal as well. No grandfathering existing ones either.
>>
>>76094086
Jesus christ. So glad i'm moving to Texas and not that place. The EU are trying to ban semi autos in europe too. When will this madness end?
>>
>>76088767
>Then he blames Mr. Trump for the actions of illegal THUGS

Normally I would agree that Trump shouldn't be blamed for the vile and despicable violence of his supporters, but the Orange Man does offer to pay their legal fees for breaking the law and injuring others.
>>
>>76094780
Banning of semi-auto rifles with removable magazines without disassembly of the receiver is more specifically what they are trying to do here. This would make a huge portion of my arsenal ilegal overnight. My local Sheriff's department won't enforce it though. That mas made pretty clear to me at my CCW class. Our LEOs in my town are bro-tier guys.
>>
>>76088767
I'll never understand how a conscious government would allow a city run and occupied by illegals. Pretty sure this is just part of the Democrat strategy of getting dindus and lawn care technicians to keep voting for them.
>>
>>76096267
I'm assuming you live in the south? Most cops are bro-tier down here
>>
>>76088767
>Sign this change.org guys!!!!
Take up arms you pussy.
>>
>>76089882
The bow and arrow is cheap and easy to produce fairly effectively from your home, and is relatively easy to conduct stealth strikes with. I believe it will become the assassination tool of the future because it can so easily be utilized against footsoldiers (read: police, as long as they serve their corrupt masters) on the ground from concealed position and makes no noise.

I made one when I was 8 years old with a thick tree branch I treated and carved down myself. I used baling wire for the string, and used 1/4inch wooden dowels from the Joanne's Fabrics store for the arrows. For the "feathers", I just used wallpaper samples slipped down into an x in notches I made at the back of the arrow. You have to test a lot to figure out the right length and weight distribution, but just start long and work your way down. For an arrowhead you can literally just drill into the end of the dowel, strew in a wood screw, and then file it to a point.

Soon, carrying around sticks will be illegal in your municipality. You're welcome.
>>
>>76096781
San Joaquin Valley, California. In probably the last conservative county left in the whole damn state. Lots of Mexicans here but the majority are good people.
>>
>>76090511
Meanwhile in Mississippi they hand them out like candy.
>>
>>76088767
OP I take you one further. Every trump supporter who were injured and no assisted by police as they were mobbed should file civil suits against the city and state who are ultimately liable.
>>
>>76092384
>Ihren friedlichen Protest gegen Rechtsextrimismus schützen.

What a fucking joke
"Our police forces will do everything in their might to protect the peaceful OPPOSITION of this movement, i.e. protesters against the rightwingers, because I like liberals more!"
>>
File: CXQUADPRO100.jpg (77 KB, 1250x1250) Image search: [Google]
CXQUADPRO100.jpg
77 KB, 1250x1250
>>76097142

That's not very effective for actually killing anything. It'd hurt but you're not likely to cause serious serious injury, see pic related
>>
File: 1439760244492.jpg (55 KB, 419x383) Image search: [Google]
1439760244492.jpg
55 KB, 419x383
>>76088767
Signed and shared on twitter. You people should do the same. Even if it accounts to nothing, it's better than just shitposting and laughing at people trying to make a change.
>>
>>76098992
Your arrow being carved to a point is effective at killing if the heft is good enough (solid wood) and the bow has the power it needs. You don't think peasant farmers from Britain were able to kill heavily armored knights on horseback out of sheer luck, do you?
>>
>>76095310
>trump supporters
>violent
Pick one, the left has always been violent.
>>
>>76099891
Non slicing heads dare absolute shit at killing anything effectively. Have you ever hunted with a bow before?
>>
>>76090511
I'm pretty sure the 7/8 round limit imposed by the SAFE act got overturned in courts, I think we can do 10 rounders now. Also, depending on where you are in the state, the pistol license also functions as a CCW. I think NYC requires a separate CCW license, for example.
>>
>>76100432
I am probably the only person on the board who has killed a bear with a bow, albeit not a homemade one.

Human beings are pretty soft. And you are right, a straight puncture with a bow isn't the best at killing things unless you hit pretty specific points on your target since the arrow is effectively plugging the hole. Nevertheless, disabling police officers is effective enough for revolutionary means. In fact, I would prefer to not kill my countrymen if I can. Maybe the ol' arrow to the knee meme magic could save Germany, maybe?
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.