[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is Russia the 'savior of the white race' again?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
Why is Russia the 'savior of the white race' again? Their allies are haters of the Western civilization and chinks. Not to mention that their leader is a mongolian manlet.
>>
>have Latvia on your top 5 enemy list
>a country of 2 million people

that's beyond sad
>>
>>76087444
>china
>friend

Oh please tell me russians arent this naive
>>
File: U.S.-Germany-Relations-16.png (9 KB, 420x422) Image search: [Google]
U.S.-Germany-Relations-16.png
9 KB, 420x422
>>76087444
Germany & Russia BFF!
>>
>>76088053
Well it helps when most Germans have Russian grandfathers :^)
>>
>>76088022

China didn't participate in that Western sanction stuff over Crimea, so it does have a logic to it.
>>
A Trump America would be Russia's greatest ally

The current America is the epicentre for cultural degeneracy, 72% dislike is understandable
>>
>>76088257
Purely out of economic practicality. The enemy of my enemy is not my friend. The Chinese are pathological liars. It's part of their culture. They'll swindle anybody for a quick buck
>>
>>76087444
yes, yes. Russia is the bad guy.
>>
>>76087444
>China is a friend
uberkek, russians can go build a sewage for their friend Pajeet
>>
>>76087586
Latvia oppresses Russians. Makes sense for them to see it as an enemy.
>>
>>76087444
Filthy Russhits say America is a bigger enemy than the roaches that shoot their planes down?
>>
>>76089067
Roaches are protected by the USA.
>>
>>76089065
oh look, a lukashenkobot. 0.02 rubles have been added to your account
>>
>>76089193
t. ukrainian diaspora
>>
>>76089067

t. lord of the roaches
>>
>>76089130
Most Americans hate and don't trust roaches for supporting isis. Even our government only reluctantly supports them for their strategic position as the border between civilization and mudshit land.

At least our government doesn't let turkshits arrest comedians for insulting that bitch erdo
>>
>>76089476
USA is literally prepared to fight a nuclear war to protect Roaches. Don't pretend you have nothing to do with them.
>>
>>76089551
It would be to protect roaches, they are just trying to find any way possible to justify a war
>>
>>76088443
No one here thinks that Chinese are our friends.
The survey probably mixes up "friend" and ally/partner.

>>76089476
Your fucktarded government always ends up supporting Muslims.

Libya, Turkey, Egypt, Yemen, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Syria, etc. every single time you fucks are bringing muslims into power and/or supporting them.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.