[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fake Ghostbusters hate thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 15
File: Ghostbusters original cast.jpg (144 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
Ghostbusters original cast.jpg
144 KB, 720x480
How in the fuck are they getting away with this

Original Ghostbusters:
>Have cast of funny people with an original idea who are basically just trying to make a buck, both in the movie and real life
>Movie is incredibly successful due to comic genius, everyone loves it, agrees it was terrific
>No characters were put there as sexual bait, it was all just a comedy, made for a comedy's sake

All Female Ghostbusters:
>Obvious feminism and new age thinking
>None of the cast is actually funny
>CGI is about on par with the 1984 version
>The idea is unoriginal, and was perfect the way that it was
>They cast a hot dude as the secretary in an attempt to get more women to come see it
>Everyone is saying it looks like shit and will be shit
>It's gonna be shit

Seriously though, how are they doing this?
>>
The original was shit. This new one will be shit. From shit comes more shit.
>>
File: 34624234324.jpg (127 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
34624234324.jpg
127 KB, 1080x720
The problem with the new Ghostbusters is that they're trying to push for it to be really progressive and promote equality yet at the same time, fail immensely: the three white characters are all science/math geniuses--one is an engineer, one is a professor and one is a published author. Yet the sole black lead is a big, brutish, dumb, loud subway worker.

How is such trite racism progressive?
>>
>>76086259
>This new one will be shit
>Has amazing, funny, female lead actresses
yeah okay anon whatever you say
>>
>>76086259
>the original was shit
>tiggered.jpg
>>
>>76086166
Why is bill Murray or whatever covering his genitals?
The rest have their arms crossed

Is there some illuminati tier symbolism here?
>>
>>76086364
its just honest, black women naturally flood into social worker or state jobs because the affirmative action quotas are taken VERY seriously and black women are almost guaranteed the job.
>>
>>76086364
>HOL UP

>SO YOU'Z SAYINZ *smacks lips*

>DAT WE WUZ *drinks grape kool aid*

>WUZ GHOSTBUSTERS N SHIEEET *swallows entire bucket of KFC*
>>
>>76086556
back to /sp/ with you jude
>>
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 320x499) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 320x499
The original Ghostbusters was a passion project. Dan Akroyed actually comes from a family of paranormal investigators. Here is a book his father wrote.
>>
>>76086401
>Funny

Melissa Mcarthy was the only one who USED to be funny until she basically became the obnoxious, loud, fat girl character like the she was in Bridesmaids, Heat, Tammy, etc.
>>
File: EdelGOAT throw.webm (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
EdelGOAT throw.webm
2 MB, 640x360
>>76086948
Make me faggot
>>
File: bundy.gif (2 MB, 193x153) Image search: [Google]
bundy.gif
2 MB, 193x153
>>76086166
It was 80ies cheese, with some great ideas, was entertaining. The new film is just misplacement in time and reason. I don't know what they were thinking when they thought of making this new ghostbusters. I would seriously find it more exciting to watch the explanation of what they were thinking than actual film or any new film. I think it would be a blockbuster to create a documentary about how the ideas of new Ghostbusters film came into being.
>>
File: new-ghostbusters-102.jpg (253 KB, 1200x920) Image search: [Google]
new-ghostbusters-102.jpg
253 KB, 1200x920
(((PURE COINCIDENCE)))
>>
>>76087897
Winston went into bodybuilding i see.
>>
>>76087897
kinda sad that even the cartoon ghostbuster were like 10 times more diverse, there was even a cripple
>>
>>76088160
well done slovenia.
>>
>>76086364
The funny thing is the new black character depicts a chimping low culture negro, while Winston was an well mannered / hard worker black man with some common sense opossing the tree white characters which were totally out of their minds.
So the new is quite racist, if you ask me.
>>
>>76087897
>winston
isn't that the gorilla's name in ogrewatch?
didn't know blizzard struck a deal with the new movie.
>>
>>76088325
a* well mannered... an hero-ing now, sorry
>>
>>76088325
And Winston was funny.

"Ray, next time, when somebody asks you if you're a god, you say YES!!!"
>>
>>76088325
yeah
Not to mention how now they ALWAYS look for the most nigger looking character they can find. I mean holy shit, look at that lady and look at the guy from Star Wars. What the fuck.
Why don't they cast some Tupac looking nigger for the role or a decent looking black chick?
>>
>>76088160
I kek'd
>>
>>76086166
>>76086364
The whole point of the new ghost buster is to tell white men to fuck off.

Society isn't for us anymore and there's no point in engaging with it or pretending like we have a place in it.
>>
File: foam dome.png (141 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
foam dome.png
141 KB, 480x360
So now that they're rolling out this piece of shit, what horror will be next?

Melissa McCarthy as "Indiana Jane and the Temple of Doom"?
Melissa McCarthy as "Rambonia"?
Melissa McCarthy in "The New Goonies"??
>>
>>76086166

Does anyone remember the animated Ghostbusters? The one with the kid in the wheelchair? I can't really remember much else about it but I think that would have probably been a more faithful reboot than feminist bullshit.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (68 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
68 KB, 1440x1080
>>76088559
>black stormtrooper
>female stormtrooper
Jew Jew Abrams didn't put in a wheelchair bound tranny stormtrooper but I'm sure he had a storyboard for it.
>>
File: 1444667218563.png (405 KB, 772x482) Image search: [Google]
1444667218563.png
405 KB, 772x482
>>76088559
>>
File: 1443992742879.jpg (60 KB, 294x361) Image search: [Google]
1443992742879.jpg
60 KB, 294x361
>>76087408
>still rooting for the (((patriots)))

you never had taste heeb
>>
>>76086364
muh dick
>>
File: Buttfumble.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Buttfumble.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
>>76088786
Prepare for a fun season next year bronkek.
>>
SO DAMN TRUE
>>
>>76086364
(((Hollywood))) typecasting and stereotyping at it's best. She's a real house negro that will take whatever dime the Jews toss to her. Pathetic.
>>
>>76088325
The white characters in ghostbusters weren't out of their minds, all 3 of them were experts in their field, but were just quirky.
Egon was a genius in paranormal history, Ray knew enough to make a shoulder carried positron collider, Peter, well he was Peter.
You're right though, Winston was a true NY character, he screamed "I love this town!" affirming he was a salt of the earth pragmatic guy.
>>
File: Ghostbusters man.jpg (276 KB, 435x580) Image search: [Google]
Ghostbusters man.jpg
276 KB, 435x580
honestly it's the fact that they promote it to be a 'progressive wonderful movie' and yet they still have all the same classic hot dude gimmick to lure women in that gets me the most. If you put eye candy in a real movie you get called sexist and shit, so glad suicide squad is going to be disregarding that rule like most superhero movies.
>>
File: stopwatchingme.jpg (1 MB, 1836x3264) Image search: [Google]
stopwatchingme.jpg
1 MB, 1836x3264
>>76088634
I just wish the ghosts they're busting were white men. That really would have made my dick hard.
>>
>>76086961
This. More than that, it was a love letter to NYC and every asshole who ever lived there. That's why they made a point of filming on location in NYC even though it's way more expensive than just filming in some other city and calling it NYC, which is what most movies do. The new Ghostbusters is still taking place in NYC, but is being filmed in Boston.

When I heard about that I knew everything I needed to know about this movie.
>>
>Original Ghostbusters
Funny as fuck, absolute classic
>New Ghostbusters
If you don't like it you are a sexist pig
>>
File: 1463795160478.jpg (15 KB, 342x386) Image search: [Google]
1463795160478.jpg
15 KB, 342x386
Cashing in on nostalgia is basically printing money

We truly live in one of the top 10 darkest timelines
>>
>>76092457
except everyone has said that they don't like this,pretty sure it is one of the most disliked youtube vids out there.
>>
>>76086259
FIRST POST WORST POST

Name one bad scene in ghostbusters faggot I dare you
>>
>>76092584
the end credits
>>
>>76086259
>The original was shit

Fuck you. I hope your family dies and you burn to death.
>>
>>76086364
Fuck that thing is ugly.

Why are niggers the only subspecies of humans that are so fucking ugly you can't tell the males from the females?
>>
>>76092457
villainizing and shitting on the fans of the IP you are trying to remake is not how you cash in on nostalgia though. They are doing the exact opposite basically, trying to make the movie as unappealing as possible for those who have nostalgic feelings towards the original ghostbusters.
>>
>>76090569
That's so cool

That scene with them in the front of the NYC Public Library is so memorable partially because of the location

It's also one of the only pro small business scenes I think there ever was in Hollywood

"You've never worked in the private sector, they expect results"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjzC1Dgh17A

amazing.
>>
>>76089478
Why would they be looking at my head?
>>
>>76088219
Loved that show. They should have went with it instead of this new garbage.
>>
they went the least interesting way with it: the women are just Fionna & Cake versions of the original Ghostbusters

it should have been a sequel set in the same universe as the originals.

Ghostbusting is now a shit job, like delivering pizzas. Bill Murray, Dan Aykroyd, and Ernie Hudson run the company, but low level employees would never see them. They could, however, be seen in a TV commercial early on.

The women aren't passionate about their jobs. Their group doesn't have to have the same dynamic as the original ghostbusters. Their car doesn't have to be like the original ghostbuster ambulance, but it could be something similarly quirky. I'd say Pontiac Aztec, but Breaking Bad already "owns" that car so to speak.

When the apocalyptic disaster happens, it happens in a place where the 4 women are the only ones who can get there in time. It's on an island, or the disaster destroys the roads or something like that.

The women are NOT the most qualified team, but at this point Bill Murray, Dan Aykroyd, and Ernie Hudson get in contact with them over the phone or walkie talkies. In addition to some instructions on how to defeat whatever supernatural monster is threatening mankind, you can have some "nice" moment where the original and women ghostbusters bond over the hassles of the job.

Then there's the action scene where the women use the instructions to kill the monster. Things don't go EXACTLY as planned, and the women improvise a way to make it work, so it's not just like the men did everything.

I still wouldn't see it, but that's the correct way to do it
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.