[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So is America lik pulling the world's biggest prank on every
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 6
So is America lik pulling the world's biggest prank on every other nation by electing the biggest douchebag on earth that literally has no idea what he's saying, or are they just proving how retarded, ignorant, selfish and uneducated the average american citizen is?
>>
ITT: "IT'S NOT FUNNY ANYMORE" - The Post.
>>
File: 2008.jpg (8 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
2008.jpg
8 KB, 200x200
>>76085148

We've been doing that for a while now. Try to keep up.
>>
>>76085383
i would have to agree with you on that one, but trump's kinda pushing the limits :d
>>
>>76085148

kill yourself Achmed, you retarded Muzzie faggot
>>
>>76085885
considering your ability to form well-funded and meaningful arguments, you must be a trump fan
>>
>>76085148
Get blown up, wafflenigger
>>
>>76085148
are you pulling the world's biggest prank?

https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_%28parti_politique_belge%29
>>
Why does the world care whom we elect?
>>
>obongo
>bush jr
>regan
>nixon
We've had some meme presidents.
>>
Yeah lol, can you imagine electing someone that doesn't want to flood your country with immigrants? Fucking USA bringing the bants.
>>
>>76085148

>Belgium
>A non country
>Having opinions on how to run a country

very funny.
>>
>>76085148
http://www.theonion.com/article/will-be-end-trumps-campaign-says-increasingly-nerv-52002

we're dead serious. you think the meme magic has been a joke?
>>
>>76087100
never made it in the political system, considering we have a real democracy even the mudslime sandniggers get a chance at trying to defend their beliefs, however they never got enough votes to actually even make it to the top
>>
>>76087715
you do realize that the onion is a satire site and not actual news right?
>>
>>76085148
Considering this is how you describe Trump, your opinions on him are likely based on the media's constant attempts to make Trump unsavory in your eyes.
The media's masters can't afford to let Trump in.
>>
>>76087245
because the USA is a very respected and influential country. It has some great people that have a lot of good to offer the the world, however the amount of great people is sadly enough a rare minority of well educated citizens that do not get the chance to bring some good to the world due to the fact that the general redneck poorfag american along with the rich scum that only cares about profit gets to decide what happens
>>
>>76087759

>Ceded Country's sovereignty to a multinational body of unelected bureaucrats.

>We have a real democracy.

Hilarious.
>>
>>76088154
i can assure you that i for one am not someone who bases his opinions on what is written in media targeted at the greater public with the soul cause of sensation and viewer amounts
>>
File: 1449531083660.jpg (47 KB, 417x535) Image search: [Google]
1449531083660.jpg
47 KB, 417x535
>>76085148

Unlike you and your people, we don't want more Muslims. Crazy, I know.
>>
>>76088206
so what makes you say that? if you're reffering to the european union than i advice you to get some background on how that actually works
>>
>>76088512
lel, trust me i am a pretty strongly convinced right-winger myself with much hate for the parasitic immigrants coming here to fuck things up
>>
>>76085148
go back to 9gag and the EU you fucking merkel sheep while Trump makes America great again.
>>
>>76085148

Let me explain our system, Waffle.

A president is not a King. The biggest decision the next president will make is who will take one or two Supreme Court seats, which could affect the outcome of future cases. The court has been drifting progressively leftward since Obama took office so a small correction back to the right wouldn't be catastrophic.

Worst case scenario, people hate him and he's out in 4 years. Or he could royally fuck up and get impeached and be out sooner than that. A president surrounds himself with advisors and doesn't actually make too many big decisions.
>>
>belgian retard currently getting blown up by muslims and their once epitome of civilization is crumbling to the ground
>hurr durr douchebag wacist doesnt know anything clown hes crazyyyy

you must be a muslim piece of shit huh?
>>
>>76088891
i did grow up in the united states and actully know quiet a bout about how your system works. I'm fairly convinced that trump would get impeached pretty fast indeed
>>
>>76088534
>if you're reffering to the european union

Wow you're real sharp. The EU is a joke. Your "country" is a joke, and your opinions are a joke.

You should be taking notes instead of offering useless uninformed criticisms.
>>
Pft. who cares about the president of the burgers.
>>
>>76085148
>literally has no idea what he's saying
He knows exactly what he's saying. How do you think he became republican nominee?
>>
>>76085527
You'd better shut your damn mouth or we'll elect mel gibson next
>>
>>76089306
by being worth more net by himself than 98% of his country combined for instance

a russian starting to take it up for the US, we're starting to get somewhere here besides a bunch of <80 IQ'ers blasting out some insults cuz someone doesn't agree with their ideals
>>
>>76089537
mel gibson would in fact make a better president than trump, however it's a lil late for that but you can always vote on Kanye West next elections lmao
>>
>>76088421
Then what makes you consider Trump "the biggest douchebag on earth that literally has no idea what he's saying"?
>>
>>76089862
well i'm sure that i don't need to explain the douchebag part.

The fact that he has no political background or any experience of that matter makes me say that. He's a great entrepeneur with a lot of know how how to get things done in a way that benefits himself. Perfect guy to run a company, however completely the wrong way to run a country because of human rights and ethical things and shit
>>
>>76089306

.. when the guy who came in second literally shut down the government and even republicans hate his ass, why would being the republican nominee be that much of an accomplishment?

his team told him to pander to the nativist southeast because uneducated evangelicals show up to primaries more than anyone else

he still doesn't know most of what he says, that's why he often changes his mind even in the same day. TPP? he's a retard like most of his degenerate supporters
>>
>>76090322
this guy gets it
>>
>>76090207
Him having little political experience is one of the reasons he's so popular. Americans have become very untrusting of our politicians so someone running that isn't a politician appeals to us.
Besides which of his proposals go against human rights or even ethics?
>i'm sure i don't need to explain the douchebag part
I don't think he's a douchebag.
>>
>>76090322
>being nativist implies a lack of education
What?
>>
>>76090322
Considering all the other people that were beat, it was an accomplishment.
Trump isn't "nativist" because he thinks it's a nice suit, he's been talking about illegal immigration for years before this election. You have no evidence besides straight up contempt for the candidate tp prove he's lying on that issue.
This "hurr Trump is a flip flopper" meme needs to die. People act like whenever Trump clarifies a position he holds he flipping from a view everyone thought he held.
>>
>>76085148
Belgium people are selfish, retarded, ignorant, uneducated, and scummy.
>>
>>76089674
its a fact your trolling.

>>76090322
Trump is hated by other republicans moron. You're a retard and a degenerate like all cubans.
>>
>>76091564
"this guy gets it"
>>
>>76087399

>Obama was a bad president

I love this meme :)
>>
>>76091848
>
>>
>>76090207
Human rights and "ethics" got us into this.
We should ditch all the unimportant crap.
>>
>>76085148

You'll never be an American, mohammed.

Stay eternally mad. Trump won't allow you in, goat fucker.
>>
>>76085148
Just showing the world that we are assholes that you better not fuck with. Make America great again
>>
>>76090322

Stop watching American news thinking you know what is going in here.

Trump is supported nationwide. Hiallry literally has no public support. She only gets false propaganda support from the leftist media, meanwhile the actual adult people support Trump and the college debt slaves and losers support Bernie.
>>
>>76091266thinking of someone as a douchebag is ofcoarse a very subjective thing, i believe that he is because he contiously keeps saying the uttermost disrespectful things about people and he's even proud of it.

The fact that him having no political experience makes him popular is something that i do agree with and even respect, however it also makes him incompetent for a crucial role such as being president.

"a total and complete shutdown of muslims entering the united states" would be an example of discriminating a group purely and the bases of their religion and thus being a violation of the human rights
>>
>>76091570
ah yes, another >80 IQ'er you're living in the wrong country my friend move some miles down south and you'll feel included very quickly
>>
>>76092443

K, now we're convinced you're a mudbeard.

Look achmed, people willing to kill you because you aren't muslim HAVE NO RIGHTS. They will be not allowed into a civilized nation until such time as they can moderate their own troublemakers, which is not our burden to carry.

Religious people who don't make it their mission in life to suicide bomb innocent people? Sure, they have always been welcome here.

Muslim shitbags are the only people that have been persistently killing inmovent people for being chronically offended pieces of shit for the last few decades.

Now go eat a pig bullet. You don't have a voice here, haji. This is my god damned country, and if we don't want to deal with your bomber bullshit, we don't have to.
>>
>>76092443
>saying the uttermost disrespectful things about people and he's even proud of it
His disrespect is another one of the things that is attracting Americans to him. His lack of personal censorship makes him very endearing for some Americans.
>incompetent for a crucial role such as being president
And that's why he's so careful when it comes to actual policy. He spends months working on a policy before he's satisfied with it to release to the public as a proposal. That's why we got his healthcare reform so late into the race.
>discrimination
It is indeed discrimination, but a country has the right to deny immigration to anyone.
Immigration is a privilege, not a right.
>>
>>76093046
hehe nay you are mistaken, as i said before i stongly detest parasitic immigrants myself. However that does not mean you can fuck up a whole lot of innocent people having nothing to do with the bullshit crap that some of them do in the name of their religion.
>>
>>76092443
> Being American is a human right
>>
>>76085148
you should like trump. he's gonna stop the sand people from blowing up your country again
>>
>>76093252
i do like discussing this with you. You are the first one to actually make some valid points, i respect that.

i agree with you on the first 2 responses so i shall not go any further than just maybe saying that being carefull does not make you competent.

a country has indeed the right to deny immigration to anyone. However they do not have the right to do this on discriminating bases such as religion in this instance. "saying we are banning all immigration from ISIS supporters would be perfectly agreeable. However there are many not muslims who sympathise with isis and would still be allowed in (just coz the us doesnt know it) and then there are the millions of people who hate isis but don(t get a chance because they happen to believe in a religion which is in fact much different than the one from isis but president trump is not able to differentiate between them.
>>
>>76086138
thats a big bait
>>
>>76093369
what the hell is that even supposed to mean?

1. No it's not
2. if it were every single human being would be an american therefore completely destroying your patriotic pride>>76093999
>>
File: NKBK17.jpg (132 KB, 753x369) Image search: [Google]
NKBK17.jpg
132 KB, 753x369
>>76085148
>>
>>76093999
apologies for the earlier tag, it was by accident

it was quiet a bait indeed :'D
>>
>>76093332
>innocent people

If you're muslim, you are not innocent. You're essentially an enabler for extrmists, if not actively than passively. You provide cover for extremists just be existing among the crowd of innocents.

As long as suicide bombers exist within Islam, Islam is not welcome in the West, period.

What do the SJW say?

>would you risk eating a handful of skittles if there was one poisonous one in the bag?

Same applies here. The safety and value of natural innocent civilians overrides the needs of the foreign islamic immigrant.

Do you understand yet? Your brothers lives must take precedence over that handful of Muslims, in which undoubtedly a few killers hide.

You do not trade the lives of your own people for the lives of foreigners, and that is exactly what happens when the random extremist KILL YOUR FELLOW COUNTRYMEN.
>>
>>76094123
i most certainly am no hillary supporter either, au contraire i luch rather see trump elected than that woman who was basically bought by corporate
>>
>>76093891
>they do not have the right to do this on discriminating bases
Why not?
There is a common sentiment that a country should preserve the cultural and ethnic homogeneity of its people. This keeps places like Japan Japanese and Britain British, but this idea is fundamentally discriminatory.
Does America not have a right to limit immigration on the basis of religion so as to keep America American?
>>
>>76094306

So remove that stupid trip and support Trump, because if Hillary gets elected, she's going to try and turn the U.S. into Germany ala Merkel.
>>
>>76094144
i would agree with you if it where the only solution. However it isn't. It's perfectly possible to filter out the good skittles and enjoy them while destroying the few poisenous ones.
>>
>>76094398
because there are many other ways of determining wether or not a person can enter that are not discrimination

Btw i may not have yet made this clear but i am very strongly against immigration. I do feel hoewever that people who are endangered should be taken care off, but as soon as there homecountry is safe again they should be deported immediately thus keeping your culture safe
>>
>>76094452

No, it's not. Any muslim can deny being an extremist.

This is where you show why europe is bring cucked. You are naive and refuse to accept that people who are determined to kill you will lie to your face to accomplish that.

This is why sand niggers find it so easy to attack and kill your people. Europeans are soft and gullible. Not even when they kill your own family do you stop and question if it was a good idea to let them in.

Basically, you're stupid. There's no noce way of saying it.

Intelligent people don't let killers into their homes.
>>
>>76094710

You don't need to let them in to your country to provide human basic needs to them.

You realize that, right? Citizenship is earned, and to freely give it out invites abuse and even murder.
>>
>>76094772
the reason why it's so easy for sandniggers to enter and kill people in europe is because it's geopgraphically much much easier then getting into the united states. If our locations were reversed the united states would get much more bombings because the extremist muslim's hatred towards the USA is much more grand than towards the EU
>>
>>76094907
which is why i am much opposed to immigration indeed :)
>>
>>76094907
>Citizenship is earned, and to freely give it out invites abuse and even murder.
Asylum isn't citizenship.
>>
>>76094710
I think you'll find that the current model of refugee implies immigration.
You don't often hear politicians describe when the refugees go home, only how many more we'll be taking.
>>
>>76095370

Asylum seekers intend to stay, and once granted asylum that's all they need to get in and kill innocents.
>>
>>76095636
politician actually tend to talk a lot about how many immigrants were sent home or were denied acces these days because of the immigration problem wa have these days. I do find that the numbers are very dissappointing though and they should be getting those up asap.

The current model indeed implies immigration, i do not think it's the best model but an alternative is very hard to find ofcoarse. One could argue that europe and the states should be sending troops to their native countries and go protect them on their own soil. However sending troops from western countries to go fight wars that aren't ours is what started this whole thing in the first place.
>>
>>76096109
Then perhaps it would be in everyone's best interest to not be involved.
That includes denying refugees.
>>
>>76096268
that would bring us straight back to the human rights issue
>>
Started out as a joke then stupid people got to it and now they're making it real.
>>
>>76085148
t. Abdul Mohammed
>>
>>76085885
Typical reply of a trump supporter... Go read a book...>>76086138
>>
>>76085148
I know its you reddit, fuck off
>>
>>76091848
This is bait, but you can't be a good president and still believe "reverse" racism does not exist.
>>
>>76085148
i troll u
>>
>>76085148
>or are they just proving how retarded, ignorant, selfish and uneducated the average american citizen is?

This. The real beauty of it is that even the Republic party itself apparantly didn't realise that the memes have been true for about 20 years now...
>>
>>76096355
I don't think we're obligated to help them to such a significant degree that we let them on our soil.
>>
>>76088737
You falling for the "make america great again". Republicans are not the smartest bunch. The more highly edjucated normally vote liberal.
>>
>>76097459
i tend to disagree with that but i do respect your oponion on that matter. But there are still many other things trump stands for that just really shouldn't be supported by so many citizens
>>
>>76085148
Yes, and the punchline is when the nukes hit belgium, where your delicious waffles can't save you
>>
>>76098177
shit, i am totally convinced my op was completely wrong now :s

thanks for opening my eyes by really showing me what it's all about with your great intellectual response of nonsense
Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.