[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
THE NEW RIGHT HAVE TO GET SMARTER
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: merkel smile.jpg (21 KB, 460x259) Image search: [Google]
merkel smile.jpg
21 KB, 460x259
What with all the "deep state" conspiracy theories that regularly get an airing on this board it amazes me that nobody appears to have commented here, any more than anyone has in the liberal media, about the 9/11-level 'smoke and mirrors' shit that Merkel and her allies have been pulling in the so-called 'refugee crisis' these past few months.
Let me spell it out for you:
Merkel's orignal programme for Germany and Europe, starting last August, was straight-up Vienna-1653-style Muslim invasion. She just summoned every deadbeat crook and terrorist from every non-white nation on earth to make their way to Germany by any means they chose, trampling over a dozen national borders and EU laws as they did so.

She couldn't push that through, due to the bit of good sense that she hadn't reckoned with still existing in Bavaria, certain parts of the former DDR, Eastern Europe and small pockets within some Western European governments.

So she did the Erdogan deal, which replaced outright mass invasion with slow subversion again (regular transfers of proven Syrians from the Turkish camps, accellerated integration of whole shitskin nation into Europe) - a deal Merkel ABSOLUTELY DIDN'T WANT TO DO.

But what has happened in Germany SINCE that deal? ABSOLUTELY CLASSIC CASES OF 'CONTROLLED OPPOSITION'.

First Merkel ordered one of her cucked state-TV comics - Bohmermann - to "defy and mock her" by slinging a lot of infantile insults at her new 'partner' Erdogan. That was her first attempt to make Erdogan back out of the deal.

When that didn't work she - or those who back her - arranged for the entire Bundestag to insult Turkey by passing a resolution saying Turks committed genocide.

Mark my words. This latest move WILL mean the end of the Turkish deal and this September Europe will be back in the position of September 2015, with millions of shitskins rampaging across its borders and Merkel smugly shrugging and saying "Well, I tried to stop this...."
>>
File: 1463676085789.png (540 KB, 520x1232) Image search: [Google]
1463676085789.png
540 KB, 520x1232
>>76083730
>>
Bumping in the forlorn hope that, even in summer, /pol/ can talk about something more intelligent than whether 'race-mixing is degenerate' and why Orientals have small cocks.
>>
>>76084358
Sigh....
Clearly not.....
>>
>he thinks the armenia resolution wasn't in the works for years
>>
>>76083730
That don't make no sense frenchy. are you saying merkel is a traitor or not?
>>
It won't matter.

AfD will win and Merkel will get nailed to a crucifix along the Autobahn along with her muslim and traitor friends.
>>
>>76084546
He does.
>>
>>76084588
THESE ANSWERS DON'T MAKE SENSE
>>
File: 1452288185464.png (216 KB, 432x413) Image search: [Google]
1452288185464.png
216 KB, 432x413
>>76084549
>AfD will win
Fuck are you smoking?
>>
>>76084549
AFD is pretty interesting. I don't know what to think about Petry, but Gauland seems like reasonable Person.
>>
>>76083730
OK, and Germans should do what about it?
>>
>>76083730
bump
>>
>>76083730

What is Merkel's "end game"? Does she want total economic collapse? Martial law? The extermination of the German people?

Or is this really nothing more than the short-sighted leftist tactic of importing third-world voters to ensure their political party's perpetual re-election?
>>
>>76083730
>Merkel wanted to import muslims
>faced opposition she didn't count on
>made the deal with Turkey to take political pressure off of her
>is now trying to antagonize Turkey in order for the deal to fall through without her being directly to blame
tl;dr since OP rambles on a bit too much
>>
>>76084938
The Islamisation and Sharia Law of course. Man i can not wait to get woken up by some fag screaming gibberish from a Tower.
>>
>>76084510
No, I have no doubt that it WAS in the works for years.
But the fact that it has finally been nigh-unanimously passed by the Bundestag NOW and ONLY now - i.e. not even on the CENTENARY of the 1915 genocide but on the very odd date of its 101st anniversary - is all the clearer a sign that CONCERTED AND COORDINATED EFFORTS are being made to force Erdogan to back out of the deal.
>>
>>76085038
Thank you Alberto
>>
>>76084938

The end game is the same end game for all European nations. The politicians wish to destroy national identity, by making native white Europeans feel like they no-longer "own" their own country (which by then will have become barbaric and uncivilised and full of brown people). At that point there will be no resistance to the EU European-Superstate project. People will say "what the hell, its not my Germany/France/Belgium anymore anyway". At that point native white Europeans are little more than cattle on a farm, ruled over by the EU Bureaucrats who are unelected.

Imagine that, working ina job where you could not be removed by anyone, operating on a 100%-cronyism basis, jobs for you, your son, your grandson, all unaccountable no matter how much you fuck it up.
>>
>>76083730
wow. well written. my exact thoughts.

also add "hate speach code". everything make sense.
>>
>>76085162
Yeah. Nothing like awakening to some foreigner calling out in some third world language to third worlders for the destruction of western civilization and genocide of the native population. In your own fucking country after all. I heard Merkel had a vision for future germany when she opened the floodgates. I am sorry, but i have to say, her vision looks a little shit to me.
>>
>>76083730
What a remains of /pol/, we've known for awhile now this is the plan. It's obvious the bitch will not be content until Europe is flooded with every last shitskin it can afford. All the while she wants to have some plausible deniability in her pocket so she can scapegoat her way out of it.

Either way, shit is going to happen and happen soon.
>>
>>76085038
A pretty fair summary, and yes, maybe I am a bit verbose.

But it's worth belabouring the point because it is happening far too often that the same people who were taking the side of German patriots against "Welcome Refugees" race-traitors 9 months have more recently been taking the side of Boehmermann and the other sections of German society - like, this week, hundreds of Bundestag MPs of all parties - who have become obsessed with insulting and provoking "the dictator Erdogan".

Don't get me wrong. Erdogan surely IS a dictator. And the Turks surely DID try to commit genocide on the Armenians.

But we sure as fuck shouldnt delude ourselves that the people who are throwing these accusations at Erdogan and Turkey now are doing it in the cause of the honour and dignity of Germany, in order to cleanse their country of the dirt of this "shameful deal".

We need to get it through our heads that Boehmermann, these hundreds of SPD and CDU MPs, and all the Germans now raging on about Turkey hate this deal NOT because it sells the fate of their country and their continent into the hands of Muslims who hate and despise us but because ITS EFFECT HAS BEEN TO SLOW DOWN AND MODERATE THE ORIGINAL PROGRAMME OF SELLING THE COUNTRY AND THE CONTINENT INTO THESE VERY SAME HANDS MUCH MORE QUICKLY.

Kissing the ass of an Islamic fundamentalist ISIS supporter like Erdogan is actually the LESSER OF TWO EVILS if the choice is between kissing his ass and kissing the asses of several million actual ISIS-supporting individuals who will once again turn up on your fucking doorstep demanding you give them homes and welfare payments.
>>
>>76083730
You give Merkel too much credit. She's just not that smart. She couldn't even scheme if her life depended on it.

You know why there aren't protest marches in Germany holding up signs "Stop Merkel!"??
Because the average German would immediately ask: "Stop her doing what?"

She can't initiate things, she can only let things happen.
>>
>>76086568
>She can't initiate things, she can only let things happen.

Well, she invited everybody to come here...

>ou know why there aren't protest marches in Germany holding up signs "Stop Merkel!"??

There are no "Stop Merkel" Marches because the things she does are Pro-Immigration/pro Multiculturalism. And beeing against that is Demonized in Germany. You are called a Nazi immediately.
>>
>>76086189
Also, just to clear up any misunderstanding that might remain, I am not, of course, saying that Germany and Europe REALLY only have two choices:
(i) kill ourselves quickly by letting uncounted millions of shitskins from everywhere swarm in unchecked as they were doing six months ago
or
(ii) kill ourselves slowly by getting a Muslim dictator to drip-feed them and his (not so dissimilar) own shitskin citizens to us "legally" a few thousand at a time.
Europe, of course, REALLY has a third option: just tell these money-hungry pseudo-refugees to keep the fuck away from our borders and go back to their own bloody hellholes if they are not content with living in tents on the Syrian-Turkish border.
But given that Merkel and her kind still have a massive constituency behind them in Europe - the entire, controlled media and a maybe 20 to 40 % cucked population in countries like Germany, Sweden and the UK - this third option is not seriously on the table (yet).

The point to be clear about right now is that German nationalists are shooting themselves in the fucking foot by kicking up a fuss about Germany needs to defend its "national dignity" by "not kow-towing to Erdogan". All "not kow-towing to Erdogan" will get you right now is another few million shitskins being let loose through Central Europe once again - i.e, EXACTLY what globalists like Merkel - and, don't kid yourselves, Boehmermann and the editor of Die Welt and all the other 'free speech' German 'patriots' - wanted all the time.
>>
>>76086890
>And beeing against that is Demonized in Germany. You are called a Nazi immediately.
We have a "Nazi protest march" in town today. Yesterday the police put papers in the mailboxes that said which side the police is on, that encouraged counter-marches, and told me which political course is desired and which is not.

Not even kidding.
>>
File: 1444026188677.jpg (192 KB, 960x686) Image search: [Google]
1444026188677.jpg
192 KB, 960x686
>>76085581
>>76084938
>>76083730
As absurd as it sounds this is completely accurate. You've been doomed for years now. That the EU, an extragovernmental body of unelected officials gets any power over legislature and receives public funding should be constantly sending off alarms, but no one seems to care.
>>
>>76087166
Yeah, that is the sickest fucking thing about the hero-ization of this scrawny smirking little cuck Boehmermann.
"Oh he called out that DICTATOR Erdogan! He denounced his OPPRESSION OF HIS OWN PEOPLE and his SEIZING CONTROL OF THE PRESS! What COURAGE! What POLITICAL INSIGHT!"
If that little smirking fucker Boehmermann had wanted to mock and provoke a dictator, he had the prime contemporary example of a dictatorship staring him in the face IN HIS OWN COUNTRY all this time.
Merkel has, quite literally, been a dictator since August of last year: abolishing national and EU laws at will, making deals with Zuckerberg and others to stamp out all criticism as 'hate speech', crushing all protest through her police. Yet Boehmermann NEVER ONCE satirized her, let alone insulted her, reserving all his "satirical anger" for the AfD and the "nasty backward racist Saxons".
>>
>>76083730
[THIS COMMENT HAS BEEN REMOVED IN COMPLIANCE WITH EUROPEAN UNION HATE SPEECH LAWS]
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.