[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SCIENCE SPEAKS - ARE YOU ARYAN OR ARE YOU SCUM? FIND OUT HERE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 178
Thread images: 39
File: aryan.jpg (7 KB, 242x208) Image search: [Google]
aryan.jpg
7 KB, 242x208
Time to talk seriously about Aryaness /pol.
Time to talk seriously about genetic degeneracy.
Combatting genetic degeneracy with the Aryan people starts with YOU!

One of the best genetic markers we have for confirming Aryaness is persistent lactose tolerance.
This means that as an adult you can digest lactose (milk sugar). If you cannot digest lactose you are not Aryan.
You are SCUM. Even if your brother can digest milk, and you cannot, then you are not Aryan.
You are degenrate. Thats how the axe falls. If you cannot digest milk you are degenerate.Discuss.

Related content, study material.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBVGA8LQzUo
>>
File: 1460117436626.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
1460117436626.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
>It's a D&C thread
Happy summer everyone!
>>
>>76082050
If our ideals align we are allies, be you a pooinloo or a dindu or a spic or nip.
But then this is a pointless division thread, so we can only be friends with people who look just like us and not also people who think like us.
>>
File: Global-Lactose-Intolerance.png (142 KB, 754x420) Image search: [Google]
Global-Lactose-Intolerance.png
142 KB, 754x420
I didn't know the Mongolians were Aryans.
>>
>>76082311
But that is not the scientific test for Aryaness. You can look like me, but if you cannot digest milk, then you are by definition degenerate. You do not carry the marker. Your purity will have been diluted. You will have to accept that you are degenerate. We need to be strict.
>>
>>76082651
Nice, I'm 100% aryan.
>>
>>76082490
Aryans conquered far and wide, as far as JinXiang in China. Watch the vidya. SCIENCE SPEAKS.
>>
>>76082490
And you map shows INTOLERANCE, we are speaking of persistent lactose TOLERANCE.
>>
>>76082774
Some would say rape-baby, SCIENCE says welcome for even if your great grandmother was bent over by an Aryan, he has strengthened you line. Or perhaps you are just a pretend Jew, like so many Israelis today. It is often said that high ranking Nazi's fled to Israel to avoid the injustice of the trials.
>>
>>76082651
>But that is not the scientific test for Aryaness
So? If you think genetic purity is more important than ideals you are mistaken, a spic with the heart of an American will just as readily fight for the same freedoms I will, unlike his fence-hopping cousin who is of the same genetic stock yet a completely different set of ideals and morals. American flag-waving, freedom-loving, illegal-hating Juan is fine even though we don't share skin tone, because we share common thoughts, he and I have more in common than he and his brown-skinned cousin.
But then this thread is b8 and I typed all that uselessly.
>>
>>76083063
My genes are mostly Slavic, and the map(>>76082490) shows that the intolerance levels there are very low.
Does that make them Aryan?
Because a lot of people here will loudly disagree.
>>
>>76082050
>>76082651
>>76082777
>>76082842
>>76083063
Aryan is the same as Iranian. You're a fucking retard.
>>
File: ifDPSce-1.jpg (499 KB, 1209x914) Image search: [Google]
ifDPSce-1.jpg
499 KB, 1209x914
True aryan indicator
>>
>>76083407
this
>>
>>76083202
Those people do not have the backing of Science. Science and politics together are greater than fools with no science. The Yamnaya culture originated in territory that is now Russia - Yamnaya people were not Russian/Slavic, but the Slavs, undoubtedly are objectively children of the Aryans. SCIENCE has spoken.

Aryan status is so important, that many will pretend that they are so, even when they cannot as adults digest milk. I laugh at the pretenders.
>>
>>76083072
Do you digest milk?
>>
>>76083207
SCIENCE disagrees with you. Yamnaya culture comes from north of Iran, north of the Black sea. Iran is to the south and east of the black sea.
>>
>>76082050
Huh, really makes you think...
>>
>>76083407
Interesting, but SCIENCE cannot further discuss this in any objective way.
>>
File: sari panic intensifies.jpg (37 KB, 600x449) Image search: [Google]
sari panic intensifies.jpg
37 KB, 600x449
>>76083407
>tfw someone posted the American map from this site a few weeks ago
>tfw zooming in on my general area shows exactly one marker
>tfw it's literally across the street from me

>>76083714
I do, and I get how you arrived at using that as "THE MARKER", but anon you need to realize how grossly unimportant it is, at least to Americans. Most of us were raised on the idea that shared ideals make tighter bonds than shared ancestry.
Myself, the one thing that first drew me to 4chan years ago was the anonymity, that it didn't matter what you looked or sounded like, all that mattered were the words in your head. I've talked to blacks, hispanics, asians, various euros, indians, and found in each group absolute subhumans and pretty alright dudes. It's all about ideals, you share those and everything else comes second.
But I'm still convinced this is a b8 thread and am typing more for myself than you at this point.
>>
File: schwarzesonne.jpg (91 KB, 955x967) Image search: [Google]
schwarzesonne.jpg
91 KB, 955x967
Interesting theory op. But there are some people who are aryan that cannot digest milk, and some non-aryans who can, so its obviously not 100% accurate. But taken on a national scale, it can indicate the aryan-ness of a country. That lecture was good btw.
>>
OP I get massive diarrhea when I consume alcohol, what is your opinion on this?
>>
>>76082050
From Tajikistan to Iceland is where the Aryans live

Unfortunately the Turks are Aryans too; but the Anatolians have always been cunts from what I've read
>>
>>76084383
You're a pussy ass bitch
>>
>>76084188
I hear you. Ideals are important. But so is clear objective and honest assessment. The Aryans, who through their children, have objectively conquered the rest of the world, do not mind sharing their wealth or their knowledge. Some Aryans have insisted on the extermination of others. But this is not a consistent feature of Aryan derived cultures. Aryans may be better, but they are not by definition murderous towards those who are not Aryan. But I am tired of the pretenders, the clearly unAryan polluting the definition, talking shite and pissing in the pool. It's time we were honest and objective. SCIENCE is the axe by which we can separate the wheat from the chaff. Ideas, these are something fanciful, they are something else.
>>
File: aryans.png (637 KB, 452x652) Image search: [Google]
aryans.png
637 KB, 452x652
Best Rassenkarte I've found so far
>>
>>76083780
You're from turkmenistan.
>>
I knew that africans had biomarkers to make them more susceptible to prostate cancer, this one called 8q24, even if you're white if your mother was a nigger you would be a nigger inside.
>>
>>76084226
I would argue that not being lactose tolerant is a sign of genetic degeneracy, by objective definition. That is how it works. You can marry a lactose tolerant woman, and thereby try to ensure that some of your children have the gift. But if the axe is to fall, it must fall and cut cleanly, objectively and without prevarication. There can be no exceptions to purity.

If you liked that one there are more in the series, the genetic history stuff is mind blowing, youtube is full of good stuff.
>>
>>76084423
I'm jewish I was thinking maybe its a genetic thing. no one in my family can drink alcohol
>>
>>76084383
You need to spend more money on buying quality alcohol. You need to eat food before you get shitfaced.
>>
>>76084819
Idk, Jews here get drunk a lot.
Have you tried Arack? Ouzo?
>>
>>76084819
Eat more tacos
>>
>>76084816
>I would argue that not being lactose tolerant is a sign of genetic degeneracy, by objective definition.

I'm pretty sure that's not how it works, I don't know too much about genetics but I do remember punnet squares from high-school biology class. Isn't it possible for you to have two lactose intolerant/tolerant parents and end up with the opposite trait?
>>
>>76084676
No I am an Aryan in Africa. My ancestors it is clear to me now, through objective SCIENCE, once lived on the steppes in the area north of the black sea, long, long ago. Before there was a Tajikistan, before the were Tajiks.
>>
File: khanuy-deer-stone.jpg (3 MB, 3008x2000) Image search: [Google]
khanuy-deer-stone.jpg
3 MB, 3008x2000
Why do Aryanists simultaneously discount the other great horse cultures?
>>
>>76084383
Same, one of the reasons I quit drinking. Did South Americans have any sort of alcohol brewing in pre-columbian times? I didn't think so, but I could be mistaken. North America sure didn't, as far as I know, it could very well be that you (and to some extent I) are still affected by that old alcohol-sensitivity of the native population? Not a doctor or a geneticist, or even a drink-mixer for that matter.

>>76084524
You lost me at 'aryan', perhaps I'm unusually ignorant in this respect but as an American I couldn't give less of a shit about such sharp distinctions. Any group I've encountered, whether a racial group or political alignment or religious congregation, contains both decent people and outright scum, though the amounts of each vary wildly depending on how you section people up into groups.
That said, my arms generally only open to people who can hold a certain minimum level of conversation, a benchmark you can determine quickly when talking to someone. You for instance, I'm not in agreement with but neither of us are calling one another faggot, instead conversing civilly.
>>
I thought people were lactose-intolerant because we naturally aren't supposed to be drinking milk from a cow?
>>
File: fagggggg.jpg (41 KB, 674x599) Image search: [Google]
fagggggg.jpg
41 KB, 674x599
>>76082137
kek
>>
File: 1463797136509.jpg (123 KB, 719x720) Image search: [Google]
1463797136509.jpg
123 KB, 719x720
>>76083780
dude when you say science like that you sound like a dopey reddit retard. please, kill yourself.
>>
>>76082050
I drink milk on the reg
>>
>>76085033
If neither of your parents has the gene, then there is 0% chance of you getting it. If one of your parents has it, then there is a 50% chance of you or another sibling having it. If both your parents have it then there is a 100% chance of you having it. It is not a gene that can write itself into your genome by wishfull thinking. It arose once on the steppes and from there has been gifted to the people of the world. Many Aryans worked hard, pumping and grinding, fucking and sucking to ensure that their genes spread. Wishful thinking played no part. SCIENCE has spoken.
>>
File: 1464840448397.jpg (126 KB, 800x500) Image search: [Google]
1464840448397.jpg
126 KB, 800x500
>>76085281
You're correct.
>>
File: TEXANS FOR TRUMP 1488.jpg (318 KB, 620x593) Image search: [Google]
TEXANS FOR TRUMP 1488.jpg
318 KB, 620x593
>>76083901
wait are you naming yourself SCIENCE in all caps? lulz are you jewish?
http://www.livescience.com/48262-ancient-cult-complex-discovered.html
>>
>>76082050
Aryans is just one particular tribe that have left Europe for India. Europeans have nothing to do with them.
>>
>>76085445
Yeah, but what about recessive genes?
>>
>>76085204
Indeed, conversation is a wonderful human capacity and a wonderful human trait. Many cultures and people have gifts. This thread however is about objectively defining and discussing Aryaness. SCIENCE is clear on the matter, I am, as a result of being a follower of SCIENCE, also open minded. My strictness on this matter might be ameliorated by the introduction of new evidence, of new research, that allows me to broaden the basis upon which I am able to call a man an Aryan man. Such is the nature of SCIENCE. SCIENCE has spoken.
>>
>>76085622
why are russians 100% incapable of making a quality post on this board? all the other slavs are based as fuck, especially serbia.
>>
File: 1428424560202.jpg (38 KB, 590x393) Image search: [Google]
1428424560202.jpg
38 KB, 590x393
>>76082050
"Does that mean that i'm aryan?
I can drink milk!"
>>
>>76085119
No, you're ancestors are from turkmenistan, from before the people that are there currently. It's written in stone.
>>
>>76085281
That is the dilution of the truth, that is degenerate non-Aryans trying to negate the Aryan biology, the one one thing the enemies of the Aryans could never steal. No, the Deepak Chopras and the nutritionists are simply trying to con you. If you have the genes use them. If you don't stop pretending.
>>
>>76085396
Good man
>>
define digest...

so, if i drink it but 4 hours later i have chili shits
>>
File: 1454472739974.jpg (72 KB, 500x418) Image search: [Google]
1454472739974.jpg
72 KB, 500x418
>>76085815
WE WUZ TOLERATIN LACTOSE BEFORE DEM WHITEYS EVEH GOT AROUND TO IT
>>
File: gwegewg.jpg (67 KB, 594x594) Image search: [Google]
gwegewg.jpg
67 KB, 594x594
>>76085765
sorry man you are a fucking faggot. your argument is that SCIENCE has spoken?
one genetic trait = ancient aryan?
So in like two generations history can change one way or the other?
What about people who BECOME lactose intolerant in older age?
lol mr. SCIENCE you are coming apart at the seems.
>>
>>76085539
No I am not naming myself SCIENCE. I am all capsing SCIENCE, because I am a follower of Science. It's fucking awesome and it cuts through bullshit. ALtho, I am thinking, a SCIENCE SPEAKS series on political matters might be a goer. I am not judisch.
>>
File: 3G.jpg (43 KB, 779x454) Image search: [Google]
3G.jpg
43 KB, 779x454
>>76086004
For me its like 50/50 chili shits. I eat it with cereal and choco milk few times a week.
>>
File: science dog.jpg (68 KB, 1024x577) Image search: [Google]
science dog.jpg
68 KB, 1024x577
>>76085765
>defining and discussing Aryaness
But why? Whether you and I are both aryan or not has no influence upon our ability to converse or share ideas. If it's simply about the interest in tracing people's lineages for knowledge's sake, then yeah that seems like a worthy pursuit for its own sake, but attempting to hold such a disparate group as a genetic population above the others on so arbitrary a standard seems, to me, irrelevant.
also
>SCIENCE SCIENCE SCIENCE SCIENCE SCIENCE SCIENCE SCIENCE SCIENCE
>>
>>76085723
Someone still has to have genes ( i.e. one of your parents ) for them to be recessive - e.g. 2 brown-eyed parents with a recessive gene each can have a child with blue eyes. But lactose tolerance springs from a gene that regulates proteins and enzymes that allow for the digestion to be physically possible. It does not appear out of thin air. Not all genes have dominance/recessive relationships with each other.
>>
File: DARK KNIGHT.png (542 KB, 668x594) Image search: [Google]
DARK KNIGHT.png
542 KB, 668x594
>>76086154
universal-rights.com/revision

Ok man you just sound like a fuckin weirdo.
>>
We can prove or disprove everything in this thread by finding out if Dolph Lundgren is lactose intolerant or not.
>>
>>76085815
Yes, objectively, even though you speak a language that is mostly not indo-european, Finnish genetics are very much indo-european, by definition, since you have one of the highest levels of lactose tolerance as a nation in the world.
>>
>>76085929
Cool. I stand corrected on the geography.
>>
File: dagaz.jpg (76 KB, 969x793) Image search: [Google]
dagaz.jpg
76 KB, 969x793
If you really like science I would advice you watch these viddies. They sealed the redpill for me. Also, "who built the moon?" book by Christopher Knight.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEaecUuEqfc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIuMICiFqmE

t. Austin, Texas Architectural Engineeringfag
>>
>>76086004
Intolerant. If I drink a litre of milk, it's no different from having drunk a litre of water or juice. I often drink more than a litre a day, I dunno, I crave it when I don't have it.
>>
>>76084905
>Ouzo
Come home /Hellenic/ man
>>
>>76086124
That is how dilution of the gene pool works. Or do you want some nice namby pamby lets include everyone kind of shit. I am arguing about nothing else other than the objective. No doubt in time we will find other dependable markers, but until we do I'll stick with this one.
>>
File: eee.jpg (44 KB, 629x604) Image search: [Google]
eee.jpg
44 KB, 629x604
>>76086855
So diluted genes are aryan genes but you don't want to include everyone... Are you a poo in the loo pretending to be white?
>>
>>76086246
>>But why?
>> ability to converse or share ideas

We are conversing, we are sharing ideas. If you are a lefty you can rumble any rightwinger with what you have learned on this thread, you can simply ask them if they can digest milk or not. Equally this tool helps others for whatever purpose they choose to use the knowledge. Knowledge is power.

This thread is about what it is about. It is not about other stuff that you are introducing to it. It is simply a discussion of the axe and how it falls.
>>
>>76086855
>other than the objective
Why is the objective to so rigidly define one specific genetic group so important? I'm not even saying it isn't, just that from the American perspective such lines appear wholly arbitrary. I don't know if being able to drink milk means I'm aryan or not, and it doesn't seem to affect me whichever is correct.

>>76087160
>"can you not digest milk?"
>"haha that means you arn't aryan!"
>"what do you mean, 'so what?' ?"
>>
>>76087025
>>So diluted genes are aryan genes

I don't follow I am afraid.
>>
>>76087316
You can introduce the 'haha' into the conversation if you think I will swallow them and spit them out again to please you. But I never wrote them. And I won't now.
I am simply extending the definition and applying the classification. Do you feel bad about not being able to digest milk? You seem to be a bit emotive on the matter, while at the same time seemingly disregarding it as irrelevant. It would seem that if it was irrelevant, you would simply say cool, I am not Aryan then, it means something other than I thought it meant. You would not, as you have done put words and implications into my mouth and then procede to damn me for them, the words u put in my mouth.
>>
File: crosstit.webm (754 KB, 640x798) Image search: [Google]
crosstit.webm
754 KB, 640x798
The best way to tell if someone is NOT white is if they're not married by 25.

They're either a disgusting degenerate man or woman who either is not Aryan because they're too ugly to get anyone, or they're not Aryan because they have a mental disorder of just wanting to keep fucking random people.

That's the only Aryan test you need.

Most of you are not Aryan.
>>
>>76082490
>the Aryan people from Niger
Were they kings and shit?
>>
>>76082050
> Be white
> Can drink milk, eat ice cream, eat cheese, etc etc fine.
> Like I could drink two glasses of milk and then do whatever or eat cereal
> but I get mild nausea from this because I am borderline lactose intolerant
> borderline
> just avoid milk, but eat milk products constantly like cheese and ice cream and it's never a big deal

So what does this mean lads

In b4 someone says to off myself, I'm not a muzzie or a nig so no thanks
>>
>>76082050
Just because I can drink 2l milk a day, without becoming poo-shotgun, does not mean I am some Iranian shitskin.

fuck of
>>
File: Lincoln cat tired eyes.jpg (133 KB, 450x600) Image search: [Google]
Lincoln cat tired eyes.jpg
133 KB, 450x600
>>76087689
I simply can't understand the energy you put into the subject, what does defining people by the ability to drink milk change? You could tell me right now that you've only been pretending to be aryan this whole time and it wouldn't really change anything, would it? It seems like you're grasping needlessly for a self-definition that matters, I mean would it change your self-image if you suddenly developed lactose-intolerance for whatever reason? Personally I'd really only miss morning cereal with milk and late-night ice cream.
>>
>>76082050
NON-ARYAN AND PROUD.
>>
>>76087818
i not married and im 25, you ever think people want an education first and a good career before being able to get married and have children

also i think if you cant drink milk, your not human that's the real test to see if there really white and i mean all types of milk they do not the special kind of milk to make it seem you can drink milk like soy.
>>
>>76087818
omg. thats such a bad definition.
It ha nothing objective about it. It sounds like a bitter fool who got married young and now regrets it and spits out venomous bitterness at others. You definition has nothing to do with anything other than you. Its breddy bad..
>>
>>76087923
Its an inteloerance map. we are speaking about tolerance.
>>
>>76084188
Does he seem to be any normal?
>>
>>76088134
so cheese and stuff has no lactose ( milk sugar ). the lactose was eaten by the bacteria/fungus that fermented the cheese - just like the yeast eats the sugars and makes alcohol in wines and beers.
did you watch the video? watch the video.
but basically if u get the shits from milk you are lactose intolerant. people have made cheese etc to get nutrition from the milk without exposing themselves to lactose.
>>
>>76088335
Iranians are not aryans. watch the vidya czechia

you just spouting and ignorant now
>>
>>76088381
>> simply can't understand the energy you put into the subject

>>you're grasping needlessly for a self-definition that matters
What in being able to digest milk? Are you like a madman? It's at most funny to me that others cannot. Often people look at me with wide eyes when I order some milk. I have never understood why. Now I know - they get the screaming shits. But for me it's just another liquid. For you its a porcelain sentence.

Bro. you need to chill out. I'd recommend a glass of milk, but that won't do you any good.
Could you stop putting words and implication into my mouth and then attempting to charge, judge and hang me by those words? Could you? If the conversation does not interest you, go outside, go to another thread.
>>
>>76082050
I was obsessed with "Aryanism" for a while and the roots of our ancestry, etc. But nowadays I think the term Aryan is not the right one to use.

So from what I've researched, theses are the people who have been called Aryan or Arya. The ruling caste of India, usually Brahmin where the term Aryan means noble. Imported from ancient Persia where it has an ethnic connotation and is prominent in the Zoroastrian Avesta and also the name of an ancient paradise but now winterized homeland. Herodotus said the Medes, related to the Persians, were known anciently as Aryans. Arya is a geographic location in Persia as well and the modern term Iran also means Aryan.

So it seems to be mostly a Persian thing. Then you have the Hurrians who some think is just another way of saying Aryan. And a Pseduo-Manetho source which may or may not be Manetho said Arya was the Greek name of ancient Egypt. But some say this is a corruption of Arutae, the mythological ancient God kings.

Herodotus mentioned colonists of the Medes in Europe. So some relate them to that. In more recent but still centuries ago, the Alans migrated all over Europe and Alan is also cognate with Aryan. But they were also Persian and the Hurrians were related to Mittani who had Vedic gods. So again Aryan seems to be a Iranic/Persian. Unless you believe Erin as in Ireland is also Aryan as 19th century historians conjectured without any other proof other than similarity.

Modern historians developed this into the Indo-European theory and IE migrations. But referring to them as Aryans is unfair to what the entire ancient world called them - Scythians.

We are descended from Scythians. Or Saka as they were sometimes called. Of which the terms Saxon, Scot, and possibly even Scandinavia are derived from.
>>
>>76088513
That's the way !
>>
File: misty shrug.jpg (80 KB, 554x439) Image search: [Google]
misty shrug.jpg
80 KB, 554x439
>>76090181
>Often people look at me with wide eyes when I order some milk
That's weird
>Bro. you need to chill out
it's your thread, OP
>I'd recommend a glass of milk, but that won't do you any good
making cereal now, why do you keep thinking I'm lactose-intolerant?
>Could you stop putting words and implication into my mouth
just clarifying the stuff you said above about non-aryans being scum and milk-drinking to be the determining factor on whether or not you are subhuman.
>>
>>76089758
So they are Indians or somehting, but they are definitly not white.
>>
>>76089642
From what I can tell, neet as fuck. Blue glow from one window late at night, no car, lives with someone else (grandma?) and never goes out walking or whatever. Considering writing his fursona name in chalk on his driveway late one night for fun.
>>
>>76082050
Reminder that the first Indo European speakers, the ones from the Kurgan culture, were brown eyed and brown eyed with darker skin on average than Southern Europeans.
>>
>>76090228
So watch the vidy, its an interpretation of the evidence found and derived from genetic study. These 'original milkdrinkers' whoever they were, were active before people wrote and stuff - in europe it was a 1000 year period in the late stone age. If u read the vedas then you see the gods come from Afghanistan and Iran. These cultures are referring to their ancestory and 'trading on the name' of their forefathers in order to consolidate their rule. But while they may think that they have an origin in persia or Afghanistan genetics shows that their origin goes further back and affected far more areas in the world than just india. XinJiang in china via the Tocharians for instance. Ancient history, while being 'ancient history' is fucking fascinating.
>>
>>76090493
>>just clarifying the stuff you said above about non-aryans being scum and milk-drinking to be the determining factor on whether or not you are subhuman.

Are you new to /pol?
>>
>>76090561
Who said white?
>>
>>76082050
Anyway neolithic farmers had walled settlements too.
>>
>>76090651
Bro come to south africa, I'll let you crash on my couch, and if you want, and you can evade the security guard, I'll let you write on the driveway. Blue glow at night? Only when programming.
>>
File: eye roll.jpg (101 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
eye roll.jpg
101 KB, 600x600
>>76091097
I really thought you'd be able to back up your beliefs better than not at all.
>>
>>76091215
before or after the battle axe cultures rolled through town? the dude in the vidya said after, but I would appreciate any sources you have about walled settlements that predate them.
>>
>Ancestral North Indian
>speak Aryan Languages
>follow Aryan religions

You Euroniggers can fuck off.
>mfw white people think they are Aryan
top kek. You fags don't even speak the language or follow the religion.
>>
>>76091746
>come to south africa
I'll just go to detroit if I want to be robbed and murdered by brown people, it's way closer.
>>
>>76091770
This is not a matter of belief. It is science, no?
>>
File: 1423361825230.png (448 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1423361825230.png
448 KB, 900x900
wow no wonder I can't lose fat. I get so much fat from lactose.
>>
>>76091943
You need to read here

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-European_languages

and u need to watch the vidya
>>
Standard German is one link away from Yiddish.

>YFW

OPs arguments are invalid.
>>
>>76091969
thats what i thought. But thats also why I have a security guard outside, so I don't get robbed or murdered, or have unknown burger monkeys writing on my precious driveway.
>>
>>76092154
fun stuff, no?
>>
In the writings of the ancient Aryan-conquerors of India we find the following wisdom: "From the corruption of women proceeds the confusion of races; from the confusion of races the loss of memory; from the loss of memory the loss of understanding; and from this - all evil."
>>
>>76092182
You need to read here

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aryan_language

and you need to fuck off
>>
>>76092214
Yiddish is a derivative of german, just like english or Anglish, the language of the Angles
>>
>>76092379
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aryan_language
Aryan language is a term not generally used by today's linguists merely for political reasons, but is encountered often in works published in the 19th century and most of the 20th century to mean:

The Old Persian language
The Vedic Sanskrit language
The Proto-Indo-Iranian language
Any of the Indo-Iranian languages
In works published in the late 19th century and early 20th century, this term, or the term Proto-Aryan, was sometimes used to describe the Proto-Indo-European language.
In works published in the late 19th century and early 20th century, this term in the plural was sometimes used as a synonym for the Indo-European languages

Do you intentionally go around shooting yourself in the foot? Or is it both feet?
>>
>>76092396
No.

Yiddish and German stem from the same branch.
>>
>>76092070
If your point is solely that the ability to digest milk is a genetic marker from a specific genetic population, and that the trait can be used as an indicator of that ancestry, then sure we're just talking science, and interesting science besides.
Where you lose me is when you mix that with talk of superiority, which is a somewhat objective idea influenced by a hell of a lot more factors than whether a population can drink milk or not.
That said, the discussion over the early-adoption of milk drinking in early neolithic populations providing a survivalist edge over others is an interesting and valid one, and I think more the one you're trying to have as oppose to the 'gas the silk-drinkers, lactose war now' one that comes off from some (not all) of your posts.

>>76092279
Come to the midwest states, not only won't you need a security guard but you won't even need neighbors if you don't want them.
>>
>>76092366
top kek.
>>
Aryan thread ?gooood
Lets start jewposting:
Slavs are only true aryans - persiand and indians mixed with semits turks and dravids
>>
>>76092529
>sometimes used for the thing you linked to

the list points to Indo-Iranians as Aryans, and fringe faggots include euros.

learn to read. fucking kanker.
>>
>>76092538
correct. but yiddish is an ersatz language for originally hebrew speakers.

just as anglish and german come from the same root.
>>
File: MVI_2409.MOV.Immagine001.jpg (980 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
MVI_2409.MOV.Immagine001.jpg
980 KB, 1920x1080
>>76091919
Well after those cultures appeared in central Europe, but they hadn't arrived in the region which I'm talking about yet:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monte_Claro_culture
https://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Complesso_prenuragico_di_Monte_Baranta
>>
>>76090916
I don't disagree. I was just saying that the ones who called themselves "Aryans" were mostly specific to greater Persia. But that's not where they came from, the Indo Euroeans came from the old Kurgan cultures which were also Scythians. And in Persia they were called Sakas. In Sumeria, Saga. And there were Asian terms for them as well. And yes they became the Tocharians and so on.

It's just a semantics thing really. I was just saying I don't think calling them all Aryans is accurate anymore since everybody else called them Scythians.

Supposedly they were nomadic barbarian archers but they domesticated the horse, the cow, invented the wheel and the chariot, invented mead and possibly beer, used hashish and quite possibly invented tattoos. They were the original ones using the Phrygian cap. They valued women a lot more than "Abrahamic" cultures. And the Greeks, who knew of Scythians as Barbarians, were themselves also derived from them.

Justin the Roman historian mentions Scythians dominating "Asia" thousands of years ago in an account dismissed by modern historians as nonsense. But this is not nonsense, these Scythians were Hittites, Hurrians, and Mittani.

They also built Arkaim and other similar structures that little is known about.

I'll watch the vid
>>
>>76092279
You sound rather hit by his idea to troll with some random furry.

>>76085473
I don't like the furry obsession with zootoopia, but why would anyone do that?
That thing is pretty well made and seems to just be a general lego company thing..
Assuming it was to troll with Furries or something.
>>
>>76089465
Yeah, and 12% of people in Niger have lactose intolerance, you stupid nigger.
>>
File: image.jpg (487 KB, 1280x1003) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
487 KB, 1280x1003
Persians are the original Aryan's. Without indo European migration, Europeans wouldn't even exist. Iran literally means "land of the Aryan's".

Aryan has morning to do with hair or eye color. Facial and body structure is more important. Lighter eye and hair colors are just genetic mutations over time due to extreme climates. After all, the blue eye can be traced just to one ancester due to a genetic mutations. Same reason why you can have Africans with blue eyes too, just not as common.
>>
>>76082137
You would know how to spot a D&C thread wouldn't you?
>>
File: ugandan energy plan.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
ugandan energy plan.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>76092821
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G%C3%B6bekli_Tepe
I legitimately have no idea what people were living around Turkey 12,000-some years ago, but evidently they made this advanced (compared to assumptions of period-work) structure.
webm unrelated
>>
>>76092562
The milk drinking conversation in neolithic europe is the conversation i am focussing on. I don't want to gas anyone. It completely blows my mind that a little thing like the ability to drink milk had such a huge impact across half the globe.

The talk of superiority is of course a complete baited hook, but an intentioned one, 1 to draw the conversation, and 2 to make people think. Because if you really are of a 'gas the non - whatever mindset' you need to be absolutely clear that your definition does not include yourself. These kinds of mindsets have the ability to turn from bants to things that turn on their masters quickly. And i think there are far too many idiots claiming this and that when indeed all they are doing is attempting to trade on something that they have no part of.
That said, lactose war now!, is a great meme, that is dressed up in just enough science to be politically exploitable, and just absurd enough to fly while making some folks think. Hell in about the tenth post there was an Israeli kekking to himself at the reality of correctl application of this meme.

A most gracious offer sir.
>>
>>76093479
Yes
That's the joke you moron
>>
>>76093215
This is probably completely irrelevant, but I would say it's thanks to the Arabs and Turks we got Europe with its current form.
By spreading Islam to a bunch of places they created a clear border between Christians ((us)) and Muslims ((Them)) leading to the definition of Europe's borders we got today that leaves out any Muslim regions ((Apart from Bosnia)).
Not any relevant, just wanted to say it.
>>
>>76092821
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monte_Claro_culture
>https://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Complesso_prenuragico_di_Monte_Baranta
I will read this once the thread is dead.
>>
File: 1462336727372.jpg (53 KB, 443x414) Image search: [Google]
1462336727372.jpg
53 KB, 443x414
>>76082137
This isn't even extreme summer. Here, i'll start us off.

Why are people posting anime on my anime image board?
>>
>>76092564
you're welcome
>>
>>76093592
God's Chosen can't into sarcasm I see.
>>
>>76093888
Be original next time and you'll get a better reaction to your 'witty' comment
>>
>>76093989
Doesn't take much to rustle you I see.

Surprised you haven't told me to Remember something yet in your ranting.
>>
File: Tomoko okay then.jpg (41 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Tomoko okay then.jpg
41 KB, 1280x720
>>76093570
>when indeed all they are doing is attempting to trade on something that they have no part of
Meaning(or self-identity)-by-proxy, essentially? I do see that mindset often around here, it's not uncommon or even hard to understand given the state of the west. Personally the commonality of not knowing your exact ancestry ('murica!) puts the emphasis on ideals as I said in my first couple posts, since if you don't know for sure whether you've got irish or british in you, you really don't care if the guy you're talking to is predominately germanic or french or whatever so long as you're speaking 'on the level'-even in disagreement.
Just don't meme it too hard, we don't need another angloposter, or 'apologize for hisoshima'fag, or the conservashit-posting consortium.
>>
>>76094505
Remember the six million and raise the budgets you give us, bigot.
>>
>>76094724
Thank God for AIPAC.

They know what is best for us after all :^)

Make Greater Israel on your own if you want it so badly.
>>
>>76093101
a little kid knocked it over.
Why didn't they super glue a display peace?
>>
>>76094846
>Make Greater Israel on your own if you want it so badly.
Why?
we have our allies for this
>>
>>76095142
Guess your right

Work smarter not harder
>>
File: Cmf_business.jpg (146 KB, 1420x1520) Image search: [Google]
Cmf_business.jpg
146 KB, 1420x1520
>>76095101
Yeah, superglue that sum'bitch!
>>
File: 1464742168902.jpg (265 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
1464742168902.jpg
265 KB, 1440x1080
>>76095101
>Trusting kids with fragile stuff
>Trusting large amounts of kids with fragile stuff
>>
File: Genghis_Khan.jpg (32 KB, 269x399) Image search: [Google]
Genghis_Khan.jpg
32 KB, 269x399
>>76082490

Ghengis Khan was the greatest military leader in history, considering the technology and sparse resources available to him. He was 'ruddy' looking, which is another mark of the ancient Aryans.

Imagine what a horde like that with 21st Century weapons could do!
>>
>>76082050
hey I'm part native american but i dirnk hella milk yo

am I an aryan god?
>>
>>76094556
The whole notion of ancestry is completely buggered. Imagine, you have 2 parents, you have 4 grandparents, you have 8 great grandparents, 16 great great grandparents - by the time you get to 300 generations you are derived from some absurd number of people. And if u think the genetics shuffles at each generation then it becomes even more mind boggling. If you go far enough back you have to be sharing ancestors with everyone else. Anyone can claim by hook or crook to be related to Genghis or whoever. Even if you had valid documentation and birth certificates and stuff it would not mean that you carry a single gene that genghis carried. Moder euro's are derived by and large from 3 distinct populations, the afore mentioned milk drinkers, the farmers that they so lavishly slaughtered and the hunter gatherers that preceded them. Its a fascinating story.
>>
>>76094724
We have milk. Plenty of milk sir
>>
>>76095953
I am pretty sure they would get screwed over due to how hard it must be for an horde to keep on to large amounts of artillery, airplanes and other hardware that makes an important part of modern warfare.
Unless we assume everyone but them won't have modern weapons.
>>
>>76096331
yes
>>
>>76096335
>>76094556
2 to the power of 30 - i.e. 2^30
equals 1 073 741 824 - lets call it a billion odd.

30 generations or 900 years ago there were not a billion people on the planet. That actually means in some way we are all quite closely related.

LACTOSE WAR NOW!
>>
>>76096429
ok cool. so where is the 4th reich meet up. If I'm an Aryan god I at least want to rule the world. How do we accomplish this?
>>
>>76096767
we separate the non milk drinkers from the milk drinkers with a new scientific test that we devise. we make everyone drink a glass of milk and then monitor them for the shits. if they get the shits, they out, if they keep a solid stool they part of the gang.
enough experiments have shown that if u give people a blue sticker and tell them that they are better than the people with the green sticker they will gladly accept it as truth (see https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanford_prison_experiment0
From there it should be easy, we just keep them drinking milk, and keep separating out the shitters ( imagine the laughs, I-I just had a stomach flue sir, honest, I am a milk drinker, please give me a blue sticker) then the world will be pure again.
>>
File: 1458573778468.gif (494 KB, 387x305) Image search: [Google]
1458573778468.gif
494 KB, 387x305
>>76082050
>Believing lactose tolerance is a definitive sign of being Aryan.
You can become "lactose intolerant" by drinking diet soda, so fuck off.
>>
File: 1460952834808.gif (2 MB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1460952834808.gif
2 MB, 500x500
>>76082050
Apart from that Whitetrash McWhitetrashface your linked material is literal shit. Try harder please.
>>
>>76097549
degenrates drink diet soda.

personally I drink milk (full fat) , coffee, beer and water. Diet soda degeneracy can talk away your godliness.
>>
>>76097699
Well thats modern academia I am afraid, factual dry and to the point.
>>
>>76097259
a glass of milk isn't enough. at least 1 liter, maybe 2. I've had a whole gallon and had solid stool.

>>76097549
>drinking the liquid jew
confirmed for filthy immigrant

>>76093014
>>76090228
this is cool. I always thought the "aryan" term was built on shaky grounds
>>
>>76093165
I only saw your comment now. Jeepers that is interesting. There is some population reflux of people from europe flowing back into africa. 2 Examples I know of are in Nigeria and to southern Africa amongst the San ( white men were the first men in Africa is now an academically backed meme). But that patch in NIger is interesting - probably a more recent post neolithic population reflux from Europe/Me into africa - perhaps a remnant of Carthage or more probably Arabs, perhaps both? I will look its effing interesting.
>>
>>76098150
You are right of course. We need properly conducted thorough tests. I am open to how much they should have to drink - as long there is enough for the real aryans too. I suspect tho that the truely intolerant will shy away from just a glass full. Like vampires from the cross. But the shits are devious, some might take laxatives, so in hard cases we will need a gallon at least.
>>
File: 1458993722003.gif (70 KB, 500x446) Image search: [Google]
1458993722003.gif
70 KB, 500x446
>>76098150
>>76098478

>Nope.exe it's certain additives that may do this to your microbiology, not only present in diet soda.
What are you gonna do then, when hordes of "aryan" westerners suddenly get combed out with your shit system, whilst tons of asians won't.
Meme harder leaf / whitetrash in africa.
>>
>>76098478
>>>76093165
Empires and kingdoms in pre-colonial Niger

By at least the 5th century BCE, Niger became an area of trans-Saharan trade, led by the Berber tribes from the north, using camels as an adapted mean of transportation through the desert. This trade has made Agadez a pivotal place of the trans-Saharan trade. This mobility, which would continue in waves for several centuries, was accompanied with further migration to the south and interbreeding between southern black and northern white populations. It was also aided by the introduction of Islam to the region at the end of the 7th century.[13] Several empires and kingdoms also flourished during this era up to the beginning of colonization in Africa.

Via the Berber it would seem, altho the article might be alluding to something else too.
>>
>>76082050
So if lactose tolerance makes you Aryan, does that make lactose tolerant brown eyed people Aryan?
>>
>>76083407
This a new but rather plausible theory. Just wondering what are statistic of Finland on this matter.
>>
>>76099216
Very few Asians can do milk. They avoid it. Thats why they have very few milk products in use. It's an interesting thing this genetic stuff. Things that easterners eat are not necessarily good for westerners and that applies the other way too. I saw an interesting paper on how typically vegetarian genotypes can be more susceptible to cancer of the bowel when and if they consume omega-6 - i.e. fish oils - yet the blanket advice is that everyone should eat fish. I personally would be ill if i ate no meat. So i would be a degenerate fool to start eating a vegetarian diet for the long term.
>>
>>76082050
I thought I was lactose intolerant for a few years but it turned out I just ate something spoiled one time.
>>
>>76099216
the milk needs to be whole, unpasturized milk. there are no additives

if it combs them out then they aren't superior Aryan/Scythian mustard race, not on the inside.
>>
>>76099445
Jy daauf kumer ich mich selber, aber ist doch ein andere sache. Leise du....

I would have to say yes. Blond hair can be recessive, along with blue eyes and imagine the costs to the testing regime if we had to check for contacts too. Imagine the insurance costs. But lactose intolerance doesn't lie.
>>
File: We wuz kangz.jpg (127 KB, 600x772) Image search: [Google]
We wuz kangz.jpg
127 KB, 600x772
>>76087923
>>
>>76099544
you have according to the swedes intolerance map 18 percent intolerance. I suspect that like the estonians who have a great deal of 'boat axe' or 'battle ax' archaeological evidence and sites were amongst the first areas of modern europe to come into contact with the early indoeuropeans. there are also battle axe finds in finland which may come from disturbed graves that stretch as far as the midde of the country. In karelia there are both boat axe finds and also finds that are interpreted as 'imitation' technology.
>>
>>76099617
welcome back brother
>>
>>76085539
Ba'al. BA'AL

Great link missed it. sorry.
http://www.livescience.com/48262-ancient-cult-complex-discovered.html
>>
Can non-Whites be Aryans, either through a family line genetically or by a natural mutation, as an individual or a collective. Or are there non-White analogues of Aryan?
>>
>>76101657
So look, if in and amongst the shuffle of genes in a persons ancestry e.g. some Khoi groups in southern africa carry european genes. These are groups of people that were once considered to be most like the first modern humans. Yet there was an influx of European genes and then collecting in them some 1500 to a 1000 years ago. This predate the arrival of both Bantu speaking africans about 800 years ago and also europeans about 400 years ago.

The khoi groups are not black africans, nor are they white europeans. They are something else entirely. I dont know what their tolerance levels are for instance, but they would pass the milk test, although possibly not the cultural requirements.
>>
>>76099445
Funny that you ask, the first indo european speakers were the Kurgan people, who were mostly brown eyed/haired and lactose tolerant.
>>
>>76102125
and by claiming they would pass the milk test, I am assuming the number to be about as average, so 50 - 20 percent might pass. I suspect the level of intolerance to be quite high amongst them. This gene can only be inherited, it does not magically appear. Additionally there are some other rare genes being sampled as we speak in africa that may allow lactose tolerance, although by other metabolic processes. This is not true tolerance, the kind that eats the enemy. Or as in our case digests and harvests the engery from the sugar.
>>
>>76102125
>>76102442

Very interesting.
>>
>>76102195
these people started out on the steppe north of the black sea. so areas of modern day Ukraine and Russia. In the vidya the guy refers to Yamnaya which seems to be the modern label for these people based on the early archaeological sites.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yamna_culture
>>
>>76102979
Yes.
>>
File: 1464463018027.jpg (847 KB, 2160x3840) Image search: [Google]
1464463018027.jpg
847 KB, 2160x3840
>>76082137
>>
I'd say I'm pretty aryan.
Thread replies: 178
Thread images: 39

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.