[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why hasn't this state's economy collapsed yet?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: california.gif (278 KB, 1412x1063) Image search: [Google]
california.gif
278 KB, 1412x1063
Why hasn't this state's economy collapsed yet?
>>
>>76081014
Budget from feds partly based on population, so immigration causes California to receive far more funding than it earns.
>>
what's the most non-degenerate city in cali?
>>
>>76081014
Silicon Valley
Oil
Agriculture
Media
Mining
Huge ports

Because the nation depends on our success unlike some flyover bitchboi state.
>>
>>76081333
You stupid motherfucker. California only gets 73 cents back in federal funding for every dollar it pays in federal taxes.
>>
>>76081014
for the same reasons as stated in yesterdays thread you fucking inuit ~ nothing has changed in 24 hours.
>>
>>76081395
This
>>
>>76081014
mexican slave labor
>>
>>76081014
California is the cultural hub of the world.
>>
>>76081395
A lot of fags too. For all the degeneracy they take part in, they really do keep areas nice.
>>
>butthurt southern white trash mad about successful states
>>
>>76081395
Lol. We feed you ass holes but nice try. If shit hit the fan you would be fucked.
>>
>>76081862
>Florida
>Texas
>Not successful

Watch out for La Raza, pendejo
>>
>>76081014
Jerry Brown. Not even memeing.
>>
>>76081014
nothing really collapses until everything collapses
>>
>>76081958
Florida is full of northern transplants. There is nothing southern about Florida other than the location.

Texas is a shithole. And it still has a unique culture which is separate from "the south"
>>
>>76082165
>texas
>shithole

Houston and north of Dallas maybe.
>>
>>76081946

Bitch I get all my produce local besides what I grow myself. It's nice that you believe that though despite the fact were one of the biggest agricultural states.
>>
>>76082505
You know that Texas has ridiculous education, teenage pregnancy and poverty problems, right?

It's not as bad as Alabama or Mississippi, but it performs worse than California in pretty much every objective measurement.
>>
>>76082048
I like Jerry Brown too. He's a moderate on many issues.
>>
>>76083282
That's the blacks and medicines. Out of the 15 black women at my HS senior class, 8 had children by the time they "graduated". Similar trends with Mexicans. The entire southern border is swarming with them. German areas are wonderful places though
>>
>>76083282
What data are you looking at? Texas has some of the lowest cost for public school while having one of the highest graduation rates.

California pumps more money into public school, while having a really shitty graduation rate. Californian schools are a joke. Trust me, I'm from California.
>>
>>76083682
*mexicans
>>
>>76082165
>Texas is a shithole

And yet Californians keep moving there.
>>
>>76081014
>Why hasn't this state's economy collapsed yet?

Selling its water to mexicans
>>
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 480x301) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 480x301
>>76082165
>one of the fastest growing economies in the country
>Cali natives move to Texas in droves
>>
>>76081385
>what's the most non-degenerate city in cali?
The most degen are Santa Monica to the South and San Francisco to the North. Which are the least degenerate? I don't know... probably Beverly Hills (SoCal) Silicon Valley (NorCal). There are many levels and types of degeneracy depends what you're looking to avoid.
>>
I kind of has, just look at the cost of living.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.