[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Liberals are our serfs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6
File: 02.jpg (633 KB, 3120x4160) Image search: [Google]
02.jpg
633 KB, 3120x4160
This is Maile Hampton, a notorious BLM activist and communist who we see in all the protest videos, and who is currently facing prison time for being disruptive and violent (as liberals usually are).

Notice that without her cadre, without her Che Guevara tshirts, without her big goofy flags, she is nothing but a background character in the lives of successful businessmen and women. She is our sandwich maker, and I'll bet she does a decent job at it.

This college-educated, well-read, intellectual revolutionary is nothing but a peasant, due to the life choices she made. She is OUR peasant. Our serf. Our slave. She answers to the orders of the upper class. When we ask for an Italian on white bread, she has to make it for us.

Now tell me who is really winning this war.
>>
File: BLM-Skittles.jpg (53 KB, 771x715) Image search: [Google]
BLM-Skittles.jpg
53 KB, 771x715
>>76079598

Good post, I saw her in some Trump protestor threads just two days ago. Tried to find the photos on google, failed, found this instead.
>>
File: 02.jpg (78 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
02.jpg
78 KB, 540x960
>>76079965
Members of the landed gentry... will you give this poor girl her $15?
>>
>I'll bet she does a decent job at it.
I'll take you up on that bet and say that she doesn't do a decent job.
>>
>>76080100

She sure does show up in a lot of protest photos.

Makes ya wonder if she's getting paid to protest...

(Do they pay her $15/hr to do it?)
>>
>>76079598
Wait what?
>Liberal logic and a liberal madeup shit that dosen't exist in real life
>crippling college debt
>works minimum wage job
every single time
>>
>>76079598
ebin
>>
File: image.jpg (135 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
135 KB, 768x1024
>>76079598
Live look in at fast food worker earning $15 an hr
>>
File: 02.jpg (77 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
02.jpg
77 KB, 960x540
>>76080115
You think a smart little girl like her can't make a subway sandwich? Damn, what do we pay her for?
>>
HOLY FUCK HAHA
>>
>>76079598
I'm pretty sure she has a form of literal cancer in her system

inhaling carbon monoxide from flag burning has clearly taken a toll on her health

she looks like a fucking Auschwitz survivor, literally gassing herself to death
>>
File: faggot2.png (83 KB, 365x450) Image search: [Google]
faggot2.png
83 KB, 365x450
>>76080447
>>76080318
When she gets fired from McSubnalds and replaced by a robot, I will hire her to scrub the toilets in my home. She should consider it a privilege that a member of the productive caste would allow her the honor.
>>
>>76080484
>implying
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.