[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You guys do realise Hillary is going to utterly destroy Trump
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 1024x576
You guys do realise Hillary is going to utterly destroy Trump in the election, right?

Like, in a landslide.

Republicans just couldn't vote for Kasich or Bush, people who stood a chance. Instead, you're going to put a clown on stage who will be voted against so badly, he'll be exposed as the stupid dullard he is.

He has no tact, no political sense. He's a candidate for inbred hillbillies.
>>
He is a inbred hillbilly. He literally has Irish ancestry. It doesn't get much worse than that.
>>
>>76078933
0.02$ has been deposited on your account
>>
>>76078933
>inbred
That's basically royalty in the caliphate of England
>>
Nervousness levels increasing
>>
>>76078933
ok. look at the polls
>>
>>76079014
just look at Prince Carl
>>
>>76078933

>Kasich or Bush, people who stood a chance

That's demographically impossible.
The only (and last) chance republicans have is to sway the part of the population that usually doesn't vote and you don't do that with a mainstream candidate.
>>
>>76078933
ive known this from the star like 2 years ago, but it still catches me off guard how popular trump has become. but yea, i know clinton is going to win it. trump is a cool dude. i hope, she either takes him as a running mate, or allows him to enter her cabinet.
>>
File: stinking dead-end thread.jpg (27 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
stinking dead-end thread.jpg
27 KB, 640x480
>>76078933
>tfw we all know you're going to make this thread no fewer than 20 times today
>tfw you'll do the same tomorrow
>>
>Kasich or Bush

My sides. It would have been Cruz if Trump didn't enter the race, maybe a contested convention with Rubio, but the delegates would have picked him. Hillary would have annihilated that guy.

If Trump can't make it, none of the other candidates would have either. At least we have some nice entertainment now instead of a boreout.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.