[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there anything for degenerate and indicative of the horror
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 20797916375_614fd3b31b_b.jpg (247 KB, 1024x728) Image search: [Google]
20797916375_614fd3b31b_b.jpg
247 KB, 1024x728
Is there anything for degenerate and indicative of the horror modernity has loosed upon western civilization than modern day outdoor music festivals?

Rome really is burning.
>>
Rome didn't burn, it fell. Learn the difference leafy mcBurger
>>
>>76078671
I'm sorry, did I offend you with my metaphor? Let me play you a sad song on the world's smallest violin.
>>
>>76078590
see you at Burning Man
>>
>>76078832
aka your dick
>>
>>76078590
Its a hippie utopia. can't wait to burn it all down
>>
>>76078832
Canada's burning, but it's nothing like ROme
>>
>>76078590
Maybe you should try living and get out of your mums basement you boring soulless sap
>>
>>76079185
Who said anything about Canada? I'm talking about all of Western Civilization.

>>76079053
thistbhfamsmh

>>76079232
Why do I have a feeling I do far more of this than you, autist?
>>
A BURNING LEAF
>>
>>76078590
Those girls look fine to me? Whats wrong with wearing a constume senpai?
>>
>>76078590
That pic is from Burning Man, not a music festivus
>>
>>76078671
>EU education
Ever heard of Nero, Eurotard?
>>
>>76078590
Why are you compaining about contained events that you dont have to attend or pay for?

Are you just one of those permanantly friendless faggots who resents people for having fun and comes up with any reason to hate them because you cant?

>dont answer i already know, hence the detail
>>
The 4chan is worse and you know it.
>>
>>76079185
Underrated
>>
>>76078866
I'll see you there, I'll be at the sacred spaces camp preaching about the greatness of trump and meditation.
>>
>>76078832
I doubt you have the world's smallest violin.
>>
>>76078590
>Is there anything for degenerate and indicative of the horror modernity has loosed upon western civilization than modern day outdoor music festivals?
Being Canadian
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.