[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gypsies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 9
File: Goosebumps-Gypsy.png (317 KB, 460x460) Image search: [Google]
Goosebumps-Gypsy.png
317 KB, 460x460
Euro bros, redpill me about gypsies.

My sister lives in Greece. She is the biggest bleeding heart liberal I know but when she talks about gypsies it would make Hitler blush.

Why?
>>
File: RTX14IPA.jpg (2 MB, 3000x2165) Image search: [Google]
RTX14IPA.jpg
2 MB, 3000x2165
When I visited her a few tried to ruse me. But it was so half assed. Do euro cucks fall for this?
>>
>>76077562
Once you meet any gypsy you want to genocide them all. There is no "He might be a bad egg" kind of though with them. Even gypsies hate gypsies.

Give them land - they'll turn it into a dump
Give them job - they'll steal shit, won't show up etc
Give them home - literally loot everything they can (furniture, doors, windows, wires from walls, plumbing, even inside walls)

>>76077798
some naive idiots fall for their tricks, but it's very rare among europeans. Also it's mostly tourists who fall for their schemes.
>>
Only people who have never interacted with gypsies are able to defend them. Even our liberals here hate them. They are pure cancer.
>>
>>76077562
jews without shoes
>>
>>76077562
>She is the biggest bleeding heart liberal I know but when she talks about gypsies it would make Hitler blush.
even our most retarded green crypto communist party which gets 0,4% of the votes hates gypos
>>
Everyone hate gipsyes.
>>
File: q2nHVG0.gif (401 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
q2nHVG0.gif
401 KB, 700x700
>>76077562
honestly you just have to look at them.
they look incredibly conniving and stupid at the same time.
it's peculiar, really.
>>
File: 1458420269490.jpg (88 KB, 854x640) Image search: [Google]
1458420269490.jpg
88 KB, 854x640
>>76077562
Poo-in-loo slaves brought by turks.
Their defining characteristic is theft as a cultural norm.

Also in true indian fashion anything they DESIGNATE as living space magically turns into a post-apocalyptic wasteland with, one might picture, green stink lines drifting into the heavens.
>>
>>76077562
This
these fucking gypsies keep kidnapping children and changing their names to greek names to sound like locals
fucking niggers
>>
>>76077562
Here's an article about Gypsies from an American perspective:
http://www.policemag.com/channel/gangs/articles/2001/06/gypsies-kings-of-con.aspx
>>
>>76078875
I once met Radži in PC Europa, I went to take a piss and he was already pissing there, after he was done he did not wash his hands and kinda hurried away. I presume he was going out to steal a horse or something.
>>
>>76077562
>She is the biggest bleeding heart liberal I know but when she talks about gypsies it would make Hitler blush.

whoa, hol up there OP. How does your sister justify this in her daily lefty life? Is she helping the "refugees"? Did she go to Greece for some big Somali cock? Why is she racist against the gypsy. Shame on her, I hope she gets murdered.
>>
>>76077562
I used to think gypsies stereotypes were bullshit, until I met the gypsies of my town. Now I see they are the embodiment of everything bad said to them.
>>
I watched them clearing out Dale Farm on the news.
>students skipping lectures to build barricades turning the place in Helm's Deep
>throwing piss
>kids everywhere, won't get out of the caravans, hiding under them
>first bailiff that uses any amount force gets taken aside by the police and made an example of
Should have flamethrowered the place. Did have a guilty fap over one of the gypsy girls tho
>>
File: let_me_tell_you_about_gyps.jpg (129 KB, 760x507) Image search: [Google]
let_me_tell_you_about_gyps.jpg
129 KB, 760x507
They are the worst.

Imagine abos. The dumbest, most primitive fucks. Now imagine that there are people, who look just as deformed and savage and who are just as dumb, but not because they are a different subspecies, who have been living isolated from the rest of humanity, but because some time ago the fucking poonotinloo indians kicked out THEIR TRASHIEST PEOPLE and they have been degenerating MORE AND MORE over the centuries.

Now imagine these savages as violent as the worst niggers, but they aren't as tall or strong or anything. So they are the most sleazy, sly fucks you can ever see.

And just like the abos people, who haven't had the "gypsy experience" will see these gnomes and think "oh the poor things", because they look like beggars. All of them. And most of them even ARE beggars.

And they are non-violent and look pathetic when they aren't vastly outnumbering you, and then they strike and they are like hyenas mobbing a lion.

No one likes gypsies. The worst liberals will act like they at the best "don't mind" them or act like they could be "better" if they had the "right chance". But no one actually likes gypsies.

Some people will distill some Eastern European culture and ask a dark skinned latino or middle easterner to play out the gypsy, and represent the gypsy culture, but it's nothing like the original "culture" or people, because everyone actually finds that revolting. You will find wiggers, you will find bleeding hearts going to Africa to help negers build their countries. You will even find new age delusionists going out to the Australian desert to live with the cavemen of our era.

But no one lives with the gypsies, because they are pure trash. Not even proper people, they are the scum, not even India could tolerate. The English call them gypsies because they conned themselves into courts and begged for protection pretending to be coptic Egyptian princes n shiet fleeing from Muslim persecution. But we here call them tzigans. Meaning: untouchable.
>>
File: Esmeralda_transparent.png (3 MB, 1799x2970) Image search: [Google]
Esmeralda_transparent.png
3 MB, 1799x2970
>>76077562
Gypsies are a colorful and beautiful people.

You racists just don't understand.
>>
Gypsies are a race of thieves and criminals. No exceptions to that rule.
>>
>>76077562
I have a friend from romania, and he says that all gypsies do is steal
He had to get a machete to ward them off
>>
>>76077562
They're the niggers of Europe, all they do is light theft, huff glue and live in garbage piles
>>
they are pretty much a race thats only purpose is to be criminals
>>
>>76077562
Finngolians getting BTFO by gypsies
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAGJ7o0EEPU
>>
File: 1464983726189.png (264 KB, 388x421) Image search: [Google]
1464983726189.png
264 KB, 388x421
>>76077562
>redpill me about gypsies
Thieving Gypo Bastards.

Seemingly genetically incapable of interacting with society, outside of the welfare offices.

They also seem to take delight in deliberately wrecking any area their motorhomes pull up into for a week of destruction, robbery and street fighting.

Imagine a Biker Gang but with caravans, and an unreal, unearthly sense of entitlement.

Why we don't arrest them en masse I just couldn't tell you. Genuine anti-social roaches.
>>
>>76077562
Everyone fucking hates gypsies. They stink, they rob people, they want gibsmedats all the time. absolutely awful people.
>>
File: khajiit.jpg (503 KB, 1216x1191) Image search: [Google]
khajiit.jpg
503 KB, 1216x1191
>>76081342
Well said my Magyar friend, these fuckers have started infesting us in the last few years.
They're all sat in groups near Marble Arch and Trafalgar Square, the stinking beggers. Oh and they love to wash car windows at traffic lights too
>>
>>76077562
Gypsies are the cancer of Europe
They REFUSE to work
They REFUSE to send their children to school
They steal or beg 24/7
They leave mess everywhere, swim in fountains, basically act like fucking savages
>>
>>76082082
such noble people
>>
>>76082106
except this one
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCLbDxZdEPY
>>
>>76077562
>>
>Read up on Gypsies on Wikipedia
>Persecution section
>One of their "persecutions" was to be intergrated, given the title of citizens, proper schooling, and proper jobs
>this is a persecution

Geeze, no wonder normies think Hitler was so awful if being given a decent standard of living is considered a hate crime.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.