[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
whoa.... makes you think...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 95
Thread images: 15
whoa....

makes you think...
>>
File: 1465005566776.jpg (28 KB, 434x439) Image search: [Google]
1465005566776.jpg
28 KB, 434x439
>>76075155
>>
>>76075155
negative campaigning makes liberals less likely to vote. This election is going to be a walk in the fucking park for Trump
>>
They make it seem like it's really difficult to obtain an ID. How difficult is it, Americans?
>>
File: 1461767473990s.jpg (9 KB, 199x250) Image search: [Google]
1461767473990s.jpg
9 KB, 199x250
>>76075155
>the moment when democrats proudly admit to use illegal immigrants in order to stay in power
>>
>>76075155
Yeah, think that illegals vote dem and we should stop voter fraud
Or are you saying welfare leeches cant stay in line to get free state id
>>
>>76075155
>Enforcing the law hurts the Democrats
>They admit this openly and try to use it as an argument against enforcing the law
I actually cannot tell the difference between lefty opinions and satire anymore.
>>
>>76075339

In Texas:

>Texas driver license issued by the Texas Department of Public Safety (DPS)
>Texas Election Identification Certificate issued by DPS
>Texas personal identification card issued by DPS
>Texas license to carry a handgun issued by DPS
>United States military identification card containing the person’s photograph
>United States citizenship certificate containing the person’s photograph
>United States passport
>With the exception of the U.S. citizenship certificate, the identification must be current or have expired no more than 60 days before being presented for voter qualification at the polling place.

Disabled people can get a lifetime exemption from this. If you don't have an ID, you are STILL ALLOWED TO VOTE, but the vote is on a provisional ballot that is stored away for later. In such a case, you have to go down to a county office within the week to sign a paper saying that a natural disaster prevented you from getting an ID in a timely manner.

If your ID has a misspelled name(pretty common, I had a misspelled name on my social security for ages before I got it corrected), you are STILL ALLOWED TO VOTE, but they make you sign a slip of paper saying that you are who you claim to be at the voting site.

Voting by mail does not need any of this, because it uses its own separate system. Your address on your ID doesn't need to match your voting precinct.

Even if you refuse to show your ID and offer no excuse, you're still allowed to cast a provisional ballot, and the precinct handles any provisional votes on a case-by-case basis(most of the time, those that provided no excuse are thrown out)

Getting a specialized Election ID can be done at any DMV office, most Justice of the Peace offices, and most voting locations are set up as voter ID registration centers in the months preceding.

Plenty of people also set up voter ID registration drives and go door-to-door.
>>
>>76075155
You have to go to a government office, line up, and tell them you want an ID when you get to the end of the line. You have to literally be a mentally deficient person who can't plan ahead. This is why it disproportionately affects democrats. Also a lot of strong liberals include pets and dead people, who have trouble getting IDs.
>>
>>76075402

To be fair, these kinds of rules do disadvantage the rural poor(mostly conservative), since they may not be able to drive out to a county office.
>>
>>76076348
You can mail in a vote.
>>
>>76076348
True, but it effects illegals more. It's a worthwhile sacrifice
>>
>>76076431

I don't think it affects illegals much AT ALL.

Most illegals these days are holed up in sanctuary cities in Californa that offer free ID to fucking ANYONE.

California has voter ID laws as well, but a driver's license is sufficient.

The problem is that non-citizens can get Driver's Licenses in California.
>>
>>76075155
Funny how you can't quote study, just name some college.
Makes me throw it in the trash.

Hidden.
>>
>>76076348
So what you're saying is that it's not difficult, in any bureaucratic manner, to obtain an ID?
>>
>>76075155
>Democrats can't rig elections with voter ID
>It's Republicans who are stealing elections!
>>
>>76076602

In the USA, there are two obstacles to getting an ID.

In the cities, it's a matter of long lines and waiting times.

In the rest of the country, it's a matter of having to drive to an appropriate county office, which are generally only open from 8-4 or 9-5 on weekdays(working hours), and which may be an hour away from where you live.
>>
>>76076743
Are you being sarcastic.. That's it? Why is this even an issue?
>>
File: 1464215657092.jpg (49 KB, 640x452) Image search: [Google]
1464215657092.jpg
49 KB, 640x452
>>76075155
>>
>>76076871
It's only an issue for dems bc they tend to have between 5 and 10 of the voters being fake people they often use the dead to commit their voter fraud
>>
>>76076871

It's not really an issue unless you're a working stiff in a shit job(most Americans), or are part of the rural poor, but an actual US citizen.

But people around here are big on the right to vote.

Remember: One of the chief reasons for our nation's formation was the unwillingness to be taxed without representation. So when obstacles are put in the way of being able to vote, people get prickly.
>>
In California you don't need an ID to vote because we allow provisional voting.

Liberals are just lazy and don't turn out to vote. When they lose, they blame republicans.
>>
>>76075339
>How difficult is it, Americans?
no matter how early you go to the DMV you're not leaving until an hour later minimum
>>
>>76075267
fpbp
>>
>>76075267
This
>>
>>76077760
Bullshit, the last time I had to go to the DMV to change my address, I was there for 20 minutes.
>>
>>76078333

How long was the drive over there?
>>
>>76075155
>(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)
>>
>>76075155
My state enacted voter ID recently. You can go to the DMV and get an ID, for free. Not $10, not $15, but, absolutely 100% free. If niggers are too lazy to devote an hour of their time to this, they should not be allowed to vote.
>>
>>76075155
fucking burgers.

what is so difficult about getting a fucking ID????
awwwww. You have to wait in line?
awwwww. You have to drive far?
awwwww. You have to work during business hours?
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...

Guess what, when i moved to a new city for work, my employer gave me a day off to take care of all my paperwork. Do you know why he did that? Because my company has an understanding with my union that this should be the case for every new employee.

Communism works you fucking faggots!
>>
>>76078938

You're German.

Your votes don't matter, all the big shit is just done against your will.
>>
>>76075155
Just shows that democrats are committing voter fraud at a much higher percentage compared to conservation a and prove why we need voter ID laws in place.
>>
>>76079184
>Your votes don't matter,
if you're too lazy to get an ID then your votes too don't matter
>>
>>76076274
Pretty much this. That's why they scream like their balls are getting cut off. I wonder what voter turnout would be like in Chicaho if they had these laws.
>>
>>76079370

But I have a driver's license, you mong.
>>
>>76075155
I dont even get how people can be so cucked.
>>
File: 1438387474.jpg (69 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
1438387474.jpg
69 KB, 750x750
Democrats invoke poo in loos when convenient but not in this case.

>>76078938
>Liberals
>Work
Pick one.
>>
>>76075155
10.7% of liberals are illegal voters then good
>>
>>76075155
So... they do rely on illegals voting then
>>
>>76075382
They think that using seas of brown people to steal the election is

>fair
>not racist
>>
>>76075339
>gather necessary papers
>go to place
>takes 10 minutes because I live in a small town
It was so hard when I had to get my ID
>>
>>76075155
That just proves to me that liberals are illegal immigrants.
>>
>>76078589
>If niggers are too lazy to devote an hour of their time to this, they should not be allowed to vote.
In my area (Houston) there used to be only so many voting areas, so to vote in the general you had to stand in line for at least a half hour, with usually a good amount of drive time to the spot.

But people would wait to vote. Many of these same people complain about voter ID laws because they have to wait at the DMV every couple elections to get one but it takes just as long as voting.
>>
>>76079370

I got my license renewed on a paid time off day I took because the company I work for is successful and can give me many PTO days. Capitalism works you cuck commie fag, enjoy the EUSSR
>>
File: Death of Nation.png (371 KB, 938x1224) Image search: [Google]
Death of Nation.png
371 KB, 938x1224
>>76075155
>Leftards are retarded teens and nu.males mostly
wew lads
>>
>>76078938
>what is so difficult about getting a fucking ID????
Nothing. Its just dems being dumb.
>>
>>76075339
A drive south to Worcester, MA Registry of Motor Vehicles is ten minutes. Drive north to Leominster, MA RMV is ten minutes. Wait time is 20 minutes. ID costs $55, driver's license doubles as ID. Passports double as ID, sold at every Walmart (for real) and Post Office. Identification papers are simple and easy to get a hold of. If you lost your existing ID you can order a new one through the internet or by phone. There is no excuse for lack of id in the USA.
>>
>>76075155
I don't understand this shit, in Germany it's literally illegal to not have a valid ID, yet in Murica you don't even need one to vote? How do you insure that illegal immigrants don't manipulate your votes in masses?
>>
>>76080417
>How do you insure that illegal immigrants don't manipulate your votes in masses?
They already do.
>>
>>76075339
You legally have to carry an ID anyway or you can be detained by police.
>>
>>76080417
democrats help illegals vote in elections but voter ID is not an actual legal ID
>>
>>76079926
Niggers and women do have a hard time planning ahead so the dems are right to complain about this
>>
>>76078333

It took me two hours. Then they kicked me out because a college dorm isn't a place of residence.

I'm a veteran btw. The fact that I'd lived in Texas for four years didn't matter.

So I left, went to Wisconsin, and got a drivers license in five minutes after entering the DMV.

Fuck Texas.
>>
>>76075339
In PA they send you just need a state issued ID. They also send you voter cards near election time.
>>
>>76080540
I thought that depended on the state bro?
>>
>>76075339
>Bring proof of residence.
>Bring social security card.
>Bring birth certificate.
>Pay money.
>Get photo taken.
>Receive card from DMV employee.
>Go do ID stuff with new card.
>>
File: [encryption intensifies].gif (980 KB, 500x272) Image search: [Google]
[encryption intensifies].gif
980 KB, 500x272
>Proving you're not a criminal is stealing
>>
File: 1462256566853.png (63 KB, 321x357) Image search: [Google]
1462256566853.png
63 KB, 321x357
Voter fraud isn't a problem in the US.

Despite what conservative radio hosts say, there isn't an epidemic of illegal immigrants voting in national elections. We don't have "dead people" and "dogs" voting hundreds of times to swing elections left or right. Most cases are a single idiot who went to two different voting places because he thought he was being sneaky. Even if you take all those cases together, they make up an tiny percentage of total votes cast. Races are almost never close enough for that to have a noticeable effect on the outcome.

What "voter fraud" really is is a buzzword. It makes people angry; it makes people hate the groups they -think- are doing it. In theory, it's a reprehensible thing to engage in, but in practice, it has just not been something we need to worry about these days.

>>76075155
Wherever they pulled this statistic, it's not far off from the truth. Voter ID laws make it more difficult to vote. Argue about just how difficult it is all you want; it's still an obstacle that obstructs the democratic process. So why we people want them? Why are those people always conservative?

Because it benefits the Republican party enough for them to spend millions of dollars to push for these laws to be enacted. You don't have to be terribly clever to figure all of this out; people in the US that fancy themselves as politically astute are usually the most partisan and biased toward their own particular faction. That's why the people in this thread are shaking their fists at the charge of voter disenfranchisement; they know it works in their favor, so they're going to find a way to justify it no matter what the actual reason. It's a tautological way of thinking that is common in American politics. We can't just go around -admitting- that we're making politically motivated legislation to target our rivals. We have to convince the masses that there's some grave threat that we simply must address.
>>
File: 1359616668964.gif (2 MB, 288x288) Image search: [Google]
1359616668964.gif
2 MB, 288x288
You're telling me Americans need no identification to vote? How the fuck do they stop election fraud?
>>
File: 1464829738012.png (650 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
1464829738012.png
650 KB, 800x1200
>>76081051
That's the whole point Aquafresh!
>>
>>76080540
Nope, supreme court said that's unconstitutional. You have to tell the police who you are but you do not need documents.
>>
So they're basically admitting liberals participate in voter fraud?

I was about to comment about how they might be stupid but then I though 'hang on, these guys will still have passports, right?' So unless liberals are too lazy to either learn to drive or go fish out their passports, there is fraud going on.
>>
>>76075155
>Strong liberals are nearly x4 more lazy then strong conservatives.
Nice info graph, but I'm pretty sure most of us know this already.
>>
>>76081051
We pretend it doesn't happen when our candidate wins and scream about it when our candidate loses.

""academics"" and ""journalists"" always say that LOL IT DOESNT MATTER THERES NO FRAUD mostly because they're left wing and most of the people who commit voter fraud (criminals, illegals, old/dead people, ect) support them.
>>
File: liberal vocab.jpg (92 KB, 599x763) Image search: [Google]
liberal vocab.jpg
92 KB, 599x763
>>76075155
Yeah, it makes you think that there must be something wrong with liberals if they're not willing to flash a fucking driver's licence in order to cast their vote.
>>
>>76081036
So you're claiming that it isn't a big enough issue to be concerned about, while at the same time saying it is a big enough issue for the Republicans to spend millions of dollars on? And the moral of you're post is that you shouldn't try to uphold the law if you receive a benefit from it?
>>
>>76075155
So 10.7% of the Democratic voterbase was doing so fraudulently? Isn't stopping them the whole point?
Seems like they're the ones trying to steal elections.
>>
>>76081036
Wouldn't it still be wrong to give people an easy possibility to commit voter fraud, even if it doesn't happen in masses? I just can't wrap my head around how something like "you should be able to identify yourself as a US citizen before you can vote" can be a "controversial" issue in your country.
>>
>>76075155
Voter ID requirement = less frauds = less liberal "votes"
What a coincidence. Really makes you think
>>
>>76075155
>illegals not allowed to vote and preventing voter fraud
>stealing elections from libtards
liberals are truly stupid.
>>
File: 1456957056858.jpg (16 KB, 319x320) Image search: [Google]
1456957056858.jpg
16 KB, 319x320
>>76075155
>prevent voter fraud
>most of it is liberal voters
>>
>>76075267
its source is on the image though.
>>
>>76075155

The next time someone tells me voter fraud doesn't matter because it barely happens I'm going to tell them that transgender rights don't matter because there are so few transgendered people.
>>
>>76075155
That's literally not an argument.

You have to show ID to vote so you can stop (or at least heavily minimize) voter fraud. It's not even a partisan issue, it's treated as a matter of fact in every other western country. American liberals are worse than our actual Communists.
>>
>>76075155
So 10% of liberal voters are illegally voting?
Makes sense that liberals want to protect them.
>>
>liberals commit voter fraud
>an I.D. fixes this issue and liberals have less votes
>SEE IT'S JUST ABOUT REPUBLICANS SHUTTING US DOWN, MAN
>>
>>76081036
Voter fraud must always be eliminated no matter how small or insignificant you think it is, because every vote cast fraudulently is literally a real citizens vote discarded. Its undemocratic as hell to even say its okay for people, no matter how tiny, to lose their vote because its too much of a bother to fucking count.

Z" Argue about just how difficult it is all you want; it's still an obstacle that obstructs the democratic process. "

An obstacle in democratic process is having a just democratic process... Golly gee, the mental gymnastics there.
>>
Uhhhhhhhhh voter fraud is not a thing. It's only like 6 people out of millions. It just disenfranchises poor blacks tbch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIGhSo7zMVg
>>
>>76081036
>the integrity of voting doesn't matter
Fuck you. Seriously. Kill yourself.
>>
>>76082803
>American liberals are worse than our actual Communists

They're basically the same thing at this point.
>>
>>76075155
bah e outra! TU È GORDA! E A RETARDADA DA HELENA PARECE QUE TEM AIDS! graranto que quanto tu tira essa roupa de puta ainda fica uma cintura de gorda de pastelaria! e a helena coitada, ne, deve dar didit, só chupar, porque não deve aguentar nem o próprio dedo no cu apertado dela
>>
>need ID for welfare
thats ok
>need ID for voting
how will poor people cope?
>>
File: PicsArt_05-18-10.15.33.jpg.jpg (161 KB, 864x1360) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_05-18-10.15.33.jpg.jpg
161 KB, 864x1360
>>76076193
Same in KY. I work the elections.
>>
>>76082964
It's almost like it's fucking satire. I want to believe it is, because people shouldn't be this fucking stupid
>>
>>76075155
Are leftists seriously retarded enough to complain that they can't steal election with illegal votes?
>>
>>76083372
>needs ID to buy guns
That's ok.
>needs ID to buy beer or cigarettes
That's totally fine.
>needs ID to apply for food stamps
That's cool.
>needs ID to apply for health insurance
Of course. That's fair.
>needs ID for social security
That's good.
>needs ID for unemployment
Yep. That's good.
>needs ID to rent/buy a house
Totally reasonable.
>needs ID to drive a car
I think that's fine.
>needs ID to fly in a plane
Okay, that's cool.
>needs ID to get married
Naturally.
>needs ID to adopt animals
That seems ok.
>needs ID to hunt or fish
Okay, sounds good.
>needs ID to pick up some prescriptions
Naturally!
>needs ID to buy certain OTC medications
That's only fair!
>needs ID to vote
WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS BULLSHIT!? THAT IS FUCKING RACIST! WOW! HOW CAN WE EVEN ALLOW THIS?! HOW CAN YOU EXPECT MINORITIES TO HAVE THEIR IDs FOR SOMETHING LIKE THAT?!?! FUCKING RACIST PIECE OF SHIT!!!!
>>
>>76081989
I'm saying the the Voter ID laws are not about voter fraud at all. They're specifically meant to disenfranchise voters are are legally eligible by throwing something in their way.

It works, we know it does.
>>
File: ID_Required.svg.png (91 KB, 959x593) Image search: [Google]
ID_Required.svg.png
91 KB, 959x593
Would Nex Mexico be republican if they had voter id? I wonder...
>>
>>76075339
It's easier than registering and then voting.
>>
>>76075155
Almost like liberals are less likely to be able to do simple tasks like get a fucking photo ID, which are dirt fucking cheap.
>>
>>76075155
Dems do the same thing importing minority voters from Mexico
>>
File: FB_IMG_1462195824534.jpg (20 KB, 480x382) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1462195824534.jpg
20 KB, 480x382
>>76084928

Here's your (you)
>>
>like European countries when they show your policy in a seemingly positive light
>completely ignore them when they show opponents policy in a seemingly positive light

voter ID is in place everywhere in Europe, even in their precious Scandinavian countries
>>
>>76080297
What town do you live in, I'm in Lunenburg.
>>
>>76086307
This is the angle to persuade people with.

>Progressive Europe has voter id laws to ensure voter integrity, aren't we progressive?
Thread replies: 95
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.