[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
libertarians really believe this.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: nap.jpg (27 KB, 666x556) Image search: [Google]
nap.jpg
27 KB, 666x556
libertarians really believe this.
>>
>>76071759
Do they not realize aggressors will simply kill nonaggressors?

That's basic Darwinism. It's why we have aggressive instincts to begin with.

I think first-world decadence has turned white people insane.
>>
File: cf3d0ed7.png (326 KB, 400x550) Image search: [Google]
cf3d0ed7.png
326 KB, 400x550
>>76071759
>>
File: 1464580904874.jpg (36 KB, 370x278) Image search: [Google]
1464580904874.jpg
36 KB, 370x278
>>76071759
>>
>>76071918
>Do they not realize aggressors will simply kill nonaggressors?

Not if the non aggressors are armed and will fight back they won't
>>
>>76071759
They gained moral victory and 6 extra breathing holes to go with it.
>>
>>76072099
>No one with a gun has ever been attacked
>>
>>76072099
But if you're committed to never making a preemptive strike against your enemies, that puts you at a strategic disadvantage. Especially if your enemies know this.
>>
>>76072586
There's a difference between being defensive and allowing the other person to get the first attack.

If someone is charging at you with a knife in his hand, you should be fully allowed to remove that person from existence.
>>
>>76072099

if people have to defend themselves from exploitative violence the NAP is meaningless
>>
>>76072734
Obvious they wont be charging you with a blade if they have a little common sense, they would either shoot you, or walk up to you casually and then stab you
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.